The Festival Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is so brash," Leah said. I took a moment to stare at my beautiful sister and noticed the flush across her cheeks and chest. She looked aroused. I could only wonder what I looked like.

"Do you think he is starting to suspect something?" I asked, starting to worry.

"I hope not. I can feel how flushed I am. I hope he didn't notice," she smiled shyly.

"We better wrap this up before I jump on you," I conceded.

"I really wouldn't mind. Seriously, you can jump me anytime you like."

"I may take you up on that offer."

"We're the worst brother and sister ever aren't we," she giggled, clearly enjoying herself. I could still tell that she was turned on. Her eyes were darting across my body at every opportunity, often settling on my crotch. She was also pressing her legs together, almost like she was trying to suppress the need for a wee, except I knew that she was suppressing a different need altogether. She knew I could read her like a book which made it that much more fun. It was such a pleasure to be able to see these signs on my sister and it turned me on greatly, however a thought had crossed my mind.

"Haven't you seen your boyfriend today?"

"Yes."

"Why are you so horny then?" I laughed.

Leah paused for a moment and then answered quietly. "I was saving myself for you."

I was stumped for words.

"I didn't let him fuck me."

"Oh Leah," I said. I was genuinely touched and almost relieved.

"I couldn't have a repeat of Christmas Eve where I fucked two boys in one day. I'm not some sort of slut."

"You were on that day," I laughed.

"Hey, emotions were running high on that night."

"I wish I could fuck two girls in one day," I joked.

"Hey. Am I not enough for you?" She smiled.

"You're more than enough."

I touched the side of her jaw and kissed her deeply and lovingly. The feeling of her tongue on mine was enough to make my heart melt, creating excitement and love throughout my body. My hands roamed her delectable features, feeling all the curves of her smooth skin beneath the thin fabric of her dress. The scent of her perfume was driving me crazy. I needed her so badly.

"It's a pity Frank had to ruin things," Leah whispered after the lengthy kiss.

"We need to be more careful," I admitted.

"I guess I will see you tomorrow," she smiled and gave a quick kiss before leaving my room.

I sunk into my bed and thought about everything that was happening. I was now becoming a major influence on my sisters' own relationship and I didn't know how I should be feeling about that. I was beginning to feel less guilty about being intimate with her. Now I just wanted her all the time and I was OK with that. I was accepting that I was falling in love with my own sister.

I reflected on the intensity of the few times we had already had sex. I couldn't think of a more intimate moment in my entire life. Just looking at her beautiful face and rocking hot body was such an incredible privilege that I shouldn't have enjoyed, but did beyond anything I had ever experienced before.

I wondered what the future was going to hold for us. I didn't want to come between my sister and her boyfriend but I couldn't help but feel pleased that Leah was mirroring my feelings. We couldn't be together could we? Were there any other siblings out there that did this?

After a while thinking about these things I ended up googling a few of my questions online. I was encouraged to find out that there were others that had been intimate with their siblings. A lot of forums seemed to hold the belief that a large number of siblings ended up being intimate in some sort of way, at some point in their lives. On the other hand, the reactions of some people on the forums were that of disgust. I didn't think that the love we shared for each other could ever be described as disgusting. Beautiful and intense - yes. Disgusting - definitely not.

I stumbled across a few porn sites where there was a lot of sibling incest themed videos. I knew the majority of them were made up and done with a distinct lack of taste, however I did see one where the couple seemed to have genuine feelings for each other and I fully believed they were related. I was hard and frustrated.

Betraying my better sense of judgement, I found myself creeping into the hallway and down towards my sister's room. The house was quiet and everyone had long since gone to bed. I opened the door gently and slipped inside. I could hear the faint sounds of sleep and could just make out her petite frame under the covers. Silently, I moved towards the opposite side of the bed and slid in behind her.

There was a brief moment of surprise as I wrapped my arm around to spoon her but Leah quickly realised it was me and settled down. She was dressed in a long shirt and panties. I enjoyed feeling her smooth skin beneath the thin material.

"You shouldn't be here," she whispered, making no attempt to stop me.

"I just wanted to feel you," I said, enjoying holding the girl I love in my arms.

"Mmm. It feels nice," she replied.

We remained in this position for a while and fell into a deep sleep.

At some point in the night I woke with a rock hard erection pressing into her butt. Leah was gently pushing back against me and it seemed she had been awake for a while.

I moved my hand up and took a handful of her breast. I could feel her hard nipple poking into the shirt. I groaned with pleasure as I smelt her sweet aroma while I unashamedly felt her up.

"I was wondering when you would come around," she smiled, turning so that we were face to face.

It didn't take long until our tongues were tentatively touching in a loving embrace. I ran my hand across her smooth legs and onto her bum, pulling her tighter against me. She felt the muscles on my chest and was practically purring in my arms. I was dressed in just a pair of shorts and my cock was begging to be released.

I ignored my need and placed my hand on her mound. It was clammy and already showed signs of a highly aroused adolescent body. Leah responded by gently opening her slim legs, affording me better access and an incredible view down her body. She pulled her shirt up and off her body, settling back down to show me even more.

I saw the slightly sheepish look on my sister's face which clearly said, 'I still can't believe I am practically naked in front of my brother.'

I thought she was wonderfully beautiful in this vulnerable state and I stared at her perfect body, wanting to save the memory of this for the rest of my life. I kissed her deeply and she moaned into my mouth as I gently pressed my fingers against her panties.

I began to kiss her neck and relished the remnants of her perfume. I kissed across her chest and towards her nipples, standing proudly on her breasts. I took one into my mouth and sucked lightly, prompting her to audibally groan.

"Oh Steve. That feels so good."

After feeling her panties get sufficiently wet, I moved my hand inside them. My fingers moved slickly through her crease, spreading her wetness around her lips. Even the back of my hand became wet against her panties. I knew what I wanted.

I moved above her small body and carried on kissing all over her toned body. I kissed across her tummy and navel, feeling her cold belly-button piercing slip past my lips. I extended my tongue and trailed it across her abdomen, tasting her smooth skin.

I was heading further down and Leah realised what I was planning to do. Her eyes were wide with concentration as she took in the sight of her brother planting kisses across her wet panties.

I could smell her arousal and it fired me up. I dropped down and pressed my erection into the mattress, grateful for some pressure on it, however it wasn't at the forefront of my mind. I continued to place small kisses all across her panties and her groin. She opened her legs up wider, submitting her entire body to me.

I pulled her panties to the side and was met with the prettiest pussy in the world. She was glistening with excitement and I felt her hand tangle gently in my hair, urging my face closer to her center.

I opened my mouth and we both groaned with satisfaction as I finally ran my tongue through her pussy. She tasted better than I could have imagined and I couldn't believe a girl's cum could taste this good.

I glanced up and saw her enjoying watching me lick her over and over. She smiled at me which was quickly replaced with a look of surprised pleasure as I tickled her clit with my tongue.

I spent a lot of time giving her clit the love it craved. Before long, Leah was moaning much more audibly and it was clear she had forgotten about everything but the pleasure she was feeling. It was a privilege to hear my sister in this state. Her wet skin felt so good in my mouth while I kissed and licked everything I could in order to make her feel good.

I loved the tensing of her hand in my hair as I gradually pushed her closer to an orgasm. I held the soaked material of her panties aside and I pushed my tongue deep into my sister's pussy.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum," she groaned as I flicked her clit.

Her legs reacted first as I felt her thighs tighten around my head, holding me in place. I looked up and saw her pretty body arch in a tense moment of release.

She tried very hard not to scream as she began to shake, her body acting completely of its own accord. It was absolutely incredible to see and feel this beautiful person coming beneath me.

I tried my best to keep licking her and prolong her orgasm but it wasn't long before the sensation was becoming too much for her and she sporadically jerked her sensitive pussy away from my eager tongue.

I took this moment to move upwards, making sure to enjoy her toned naked body below me as I pulled my throbbing cock out.

Leah opened her eyes just in time to see me press myself deep into her body. My cock bottomed out and I felt her tense up from the surprise intrusion. She whimpered as she frantically tried to adjust to the large object now stretching her insides.

"Holy fuck," she gasped as I started to move in and out of her body. I glanced down and I felt my heart throb with adrenaline as I pumped into my sister.

Leah tried her best to pull some sweaty strands of hair away from her face while she slowly recovered from her orgasm. She wrapped her legs tight around me which pulled me closer to her.

I took this moment to kiss her and the mood immediately changed. It went from sheer lust and attraction to pure love and affection. I stared into my sister's beautiful eyes and savoured the feeling of being inside her hot, wet body.

My thrusts slowed and each insertion drew breaths of pleasure from her mouth which tickled my lips. It just encouraged me to kiss her even more deeply. It was as if we were trying to make ourselves even closer to each other.

I stopped for a moment and looked down, incredulated with the view of her nudity. She was so athletic yet so feminine and alluring in her adolescence. I loved that my sister was becoming such a beautiful woman, rather than the pretty girl I had always known.

I looked her in the eyes. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you so much," she whispered back. "I love watching your body on mine. I love kissing you. I love coming with you. I love you fucking me."

"Does it feel good to fuck your brother," I said, making sure I pressed as deep as I could into her body.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me," she groaned, clearly starting another orgasm.

I took one last look at my cock sliding into her pussy and knew I couldn't make the wonderful moment last any longer.

"Cum in me," Leah mumbled through her orgasm as her body tensed once more.

I pushed into her tight body for the last time as I began to unload into her. I gripped her slim frame tight and pressed as deep as I could. The torrent of cum throbbed through my cock, twitching forcefully as it sprayed over and over inside her.

"I can feel it," she moaned whilst her pretty body writhed below me.

I glanced down and watched where we were connected, loving the feeling of being so totally lost in the moment with someone I loved. Warmth spread across my whole body until my cock finally started to slow down.

I glanced up and looked Leah in the eyes as our genitals violently twitched together. I knew I was still leaking cum into her while she gently gripped and released me. Everything suddenly felt so wet.

Leah let out some breathy gasps which tickled my lips. Her eyes seemed to betray a look of amazement. She couldn't believe who she had been fucking any more than I could. Eventually she broke into a fit of giggles which felt good on my relaxing cock.

"That was the best sex of my life," she said through a hushed tone.

"Agreed," I said, slowly allowing my cock to slide from her body.

"Will you stay with me?" She whispered.

"Of course I will," I smiled.

"I just need to go and clean this up," she said while trying not to blush.

I looked down at her slim body and saw her pussy and surrounding areas glistening in the dim light. I knew my cock would stay hard as long as she was naked.

Leah slid out of the bed and I watched her small frame creep up to her door. I stared at her perfect behind when she turned.

"I was hoping you would do that tonight," she smiled, before slipping across the hallway to the bathroom.

***

If you enjoyed this story. Please leave a comment and tell me what you liked about it. I am open to criticism but please keep it sensible as I had some silly comments on the last chapter. I have plans for one more chapter but it will take some time as I haven't yet started it. Thanks for reading!

12