The Festival Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is going on!" yelled Jason from somewhere in the darkness.

The wind stopped but was replaced by a blinding white light as everyone covered their eyes and cringed.

"Jesus, What is that?" cried Kim but no one answered, the light vanished as suddenly as it had arrived and Kim lowered her arm from her eyes.

"Is everyone o.k." Kim started to say, but her voice stopped in mid-sentence as she realized she was no longer in the tunnel. She slowly took in her surroundings in stunned silence, she was in what appeared to be a medieval bedchamber complete with a large fur covered bed and a roaring fire in a stone hearth. A round table sat in the middle of the room, and near the bed, a full-length mirror sat on a gold-inlaid stand.

"Well this is something," came Jason's voice from behind her.

Kim turned fully around, relieved that she was not alone.

"Where is everyone else?" she asked.

"I have no idea, for the moment it's just you and I, but I don't think they are going to make their way to us," said Jason.

"Why do you say that?" asked Kim.

"No doors," he remarked waving his arm around the room. He was right there wasn't a door in sight, the room was nothing but blank stone all the way around the chamber.

"There must be some way to get in and out. It could be a hidden door, like in those old horror movies," suggested Kim.

"You watch old horror movies?" questioned Jason with a raised brow.

"I'm not above a good classic scare every now and again," replied Kim with a shrug.

They split up moving to opposite sides of the room and working their way along the walls feeling for anything unusual in the stonework, a seam or loose piece that might trip a secret door. Kim made her way roughly halfway around the room reaching the spot where the tall mirror stood but finding nothing along the way. She stopped for a moment and found her attention drawn to her image reflected in the glass, stepping closer she admired the exquisite craftsmanship of the frame. At that moment something strange started to happen to her reflection in the mirror, it seemed to darken for a moment as if a shadow had passed between her and the light from the torches set along the walls. Then as she looked on the image began to distort, to stretch like it was a funhouse mirror at a carnival. Her reflection became unrecognizable as it twisted and turned and then suddenly vanished, for a moment the mirror presented a jet black surface, then a new image snapped into place before her eyes.

Kim gasped quietly, in the mirror she could see two people in the bed together, the fur covers were thrown back, and it was clear that the couple were naked and engaged in some very passionate sex. The image grew more manifest, and Kim felt her heart race as she recognized the pair, it was her and Jason!

Jason was on top of her, his hips moving between her legs, his face contorted into a mask of lust. Her head was thrown back, though there was no sound she could see her lips moving and she imagined she was crying out her pleasure. As she continued to watch they changed position with her rolling to get on top, she caught a glimpse of Jason's penis as it slid from her vagina. Teresa had mentioned in private that Jason was well endowed but seeing it was something else altogether. His cock was seriously huge, a thick, fat pleasure pole that was at least eight inches long with a purple head the size of a large lemon.

Kim wanted to turn away from the illicit images before her, but something held her in place, instead of being ashamed or embarrassed by what she was witnessing she was becoming aroused. Her heart started to race in her chest, and a slow, steady ache filled her vagina which was beginning to become lubricated and slick.

"This is wrong I should stop looking, it isn't real," she thought to herself, but her head refused to turn. The room seemed to be getting warmer as her chest flushed and inside her bra, her thick nipples hardened.

"God, Jason looks so good. How did I never notice how hot he is?" was Kim's next thought as her arousal continued to grow. It was becoming difficult to think straight. Her whole body was shaking with a need she couldn't control. Jason was her friend, and she knew she shouldn't feel like this, but she couldn't help it as a soft groan escaped her lips at the sight of her mounting his massive prick. The movements of her body in the mirror became more frantic, her breasts bouncing up and down, between her legs she could see her pussy stretched wide by Jason's cock as it slid in and out.

"Kim? What are you looking at?" asked Jason, as he stopped his search and came over to where she stood still in front of the mirror.

"Jesus, Kim!" shouted Jason as his eyes fell on the two writhing bodies in the glass.

He started to turn away, thinking he should find something to cover these crazy scenes, maybe throw a blanket over the mirror but his body refused to respond. Instead, he felt a rising heat in his chest that quickly spread across his body and in his shorts his prick began to swell and harden.

They stood together watching the surreal tableau before the two of them play out, both of them breathing hard and trembling.

Kim finally turned from the mirror and looked at Jason, reaching out with one hand she turned his face toward her. His eyes filled with panic and sexual need in equal measure.

"Kim, we can't!" he gasped.

She didn't answer but started to unbutton her blouse, slowly freeing one hole at a time until she reached the bottom and shrugged her shoulders sending the discarded clothing fluttering to the ground. Beneath the silk blouse, her breasts lay covered in a heavy red laced bra, her arms looped back behind her and she started to unhook it.

"Kim, please...I...Oh God!" moaned Jason.

Her bra came free and joined the shirt on the floor of the chamber. Jason felt himself losing control, the urge to take Kim into his arms becoming overwhelming and the sight of her bare chest wasn't helping. He had never seen a pair of breasts more perfect on a woman in his life, large and round without a hint of sag. They were capped with wide dark brown aureoles of bumpy flesh and thick nipples as big around as nickels sticking out a good half-inch.

"Tell me Teresa ever looked this good," said Kim, her voice thick and desperate.

"No...Your so beautiful Kim...Shit!" cried Jason.

His body seemed to move on its own closing the short distance that separated them, and a second later Jason's hungry mouth found Kim's sweet flesh. Her skin was soft and smooth as silk as he ran his tongue across one sweet mound. He squeezed its companion in his hand feeling the weight of it, so much bigger and heavier than Teresa's tiny breasts. The flat of his tongue reached her swollen nipple, and he licked at the hard knot before sucking it into his mouth and nibbling roughly on it.

"Fuck Jason! Suck them...Suck my tits! God it feels so good!" yelled Kim as she slid her hands into his hair and mashed his mouth even harder against her aroused breast.

Kim moaned louder, and the ache in her pussy became a raging fire that she knew only Jason's fat cock could quench. A part of her still fought against what she was feeling and the fact that she was about to betray her best friend in the world added to her anguish.

"Teresa, I'm so sorry, I can't stop...I need this so bad...fuck!" screamed Kim in her head as she pulled Jason's head from her chest and found his mouth with her own. Her full, soft brown lips engulfed Jason's in a hot, hungry kiss and she didn't hesitate to add to the fire by ramming her tongue forward.

Jason groaned in the back of his throat as Kim kissed him, her lips were amazing, so much fuller and softer than Teresa's tiny mouth and her tongue only added to it. He returned her fiery kiss with his own, chasing her tongue back into her mouth with his and Frenching her madly.

Without realizing it, the groping pair had been moving toward the bed, and as the back of Kim's legs touched the edge Jason pushed her onto the mattress. Kim sat up and licked her lips in anticipation as Jason pulled his t-shirt off over his head revealing his flat stomach and chiseled chest before he lowered his shorts to the ground. The mirror had not lied, Jason's cock was a monster, thick and covered in blue veins it stood straight out from his body teasing Kim as it swung slightly back and forth.

"Fuck!" was all Kim could get out before she lunged forward and grabbed Jason's enormous penis in her hand bringing her full lips down around the fat head and letting the whole thing slide into the back of her throat. She had never tasted a man sweeter than Jason, and she could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth as she gently slid her head back and forth letting her saliva cover his cock. The soft skin of her palms joined the party, and she stroked his now greased pole with both of them as she sucked him loudly.

Looking down Jason could only bite his lip and moan in ecstasy as Kim worked his penis. He felt a momentary pang of guilt at what Teresa would say if she could see him with his prick buried in her best friends mouth but it was quickly squashed by the sensations of the hottest blowjob he had ever received. The sight of his cock sliding between those thick lips made his balls tighten, his need for release grow.

"Ah fuck Kim you look so good sucking my cock! So fucking beautiful!" groaned Jason.

Kim looked up as she released him for a moment, "Your cock feels so good in my mouth Jason! Love sucking it! I...Oh, God. Jason, I want you! My fucking pussy is so wet! I need to fuck you so BAD!"

Jason pulled Kim to her feet and pushed her back onto the bed again as he clawed at her skirt. Removing it, he found nothing between him and her but her red cotton panties. The front of her underwear was stained dark with her juice and Jason could smell her wet pussy through the cloth. His fingers hooked into the corner of them as he took her panties down and gazed at the prize underneath. Kim's pussy was shaved bare, the dark lips glistening and slick.

Kim lifted her large breasts in her hands as she spread her legs, pinching her nipples as she looked into Jason's fevered eyes.

"I need you inside me, Jason, my body is aching for you! This is so wrong, but I can't help it...Please, Jason...Please!" begged Kim.

Following the wind and blinding light, Patty found herself in a chamber that unbeknown to her was almost identical to the one where Jason and Kim were currently poised to commit their betrayal. The one difference was instead of a mirror the table had a ball of transparent crystal sitting in the middle of it. She quickly discovered she was not alone as she turned her head to find Teresa standing next to her.

"Um...Is this part of the attraction?" said Teresa as her eyes roved around the room.

"If it is they have upped their game," replied Patty.

It didn't take the girls long to notice the same fact as Jason and Kim. They were trapped here with no doors anywhere.

"Feel along the walls maybe there is a way out we aren't seeing," suggested Teresa.

Patty moved to the wall on her right and started to feel her way across the rough stone, she had only gone a few steps when her eyes were drawn by a flash of light from the table in the center of the room. Curious, Patty walked over and gazed down at the crystal ball. It seemed to her that there was something swirling at the center of it, a patch of darkness like some strange black liquid undulating around and back upon itself. Leaning closer to the object she reared back suddenly as the dark spot exploded outward obscuring the interior of the clear crystal and making the whole thing appear as black as night. In the blackness she started to see flickering images that slowly resolved themselves, she recognized her old dorm room on campus at the university, and she was sitting on the bed holding a wine bottle. She drew in a breath as the memory of the night depicted before her came back even as it played out in the present.

In the inky blackness, she saw her old roommate Pam coming into the room, swaying slightly, they had both been drinking heavily that night. They were laughing, handing the wine bottle back and forth, she remembered that they had been gossiping about one of their professors a woman they suspected was having a lesbian affair with a fellow student. As Patty watched Pam put the bottle aside and then, without warning, she kissed Patty hard on the mouth. There was a moment of frozen shock, and then Patty's arms came up, and she pulled Pam closer to her as they began to kiss in earnest, tongues sliding together.

Patty felt warm all over as she continued to view the old memories from years before, the night that she and Pam had ended up in bed together, her one experience with another woman. Her heart began to race as she watched Pam lift her shirt off over her head, her hands cupping Patty's large fair-skinned breasts. Pam bent over to kiss the tops of them, still clad in an everyday white bra but then something changed and when Pam's head pulled away it wasn't Pam any longer it was Teresa who was kissing her breasts!

The narrative continued to play out as it had before but now it was Teresa unclasping Patty's bra, kissing her soft tits, pushing her back on the bed. Patty felt as if she was floating, almost sinking into the crystal, she was feeling a steady dull ache in her nipples a need to touch them, or better for Teresa to touch them.

"Patty? Is everything o.k.?" asked Teresa as she realized that Patty was not searching the walls but instead was bent over the table gazing intently into the crystal ball at its center.

Teresa came over reaching out an arm to touch Patty's shoulder to get her attention.

"Seriously, Patty, you're scaring me what's wrong?" she asked again her voice showing a hint of panic.

Teresa looked down at the crystal herself, at the swirling blackness, and found herself feeling like she was falling toward it. She started to see the images of Patty's dorm room her and Patty together doing things to each other. Teresa had never been with another woman, had never had any feelings for one at least not sexual feelings. Now she felt a wave of burning desire roll through her body her nipples hardening like steel inside her bra as her breathing became ragged. Her hand was still on Patty's shoulder, and she pushed her around so that the two women were facing each other at the edge of the table.

Teresa's hand came up, pushing a wayward strand of Patty's hair back away from her face touching her soft cheek with her finger-tips. How had she missed how beautiful Patty was? Those sweet red lips of hers that looked so ready to be kissed.

"Oh my God! She is so hot," thought Patty even as Teresa leaned forward and brushed her soft lips, painted violet with her lipstick, across Patty's.

A sigh escaped Patty's throat as she gave herself to the warm kiss, she felt Teresa's small mouth mating itself to hers as their moist lips slid together. Their mouths came together and parted several times, quiet smacking noises echoing in the silent chamber. The kissing slowly became more frantic, more needful, Patty opened her mouth and Teresa responded slipping her tongue forward to run it all over Patty's. They started to explore each other, hands moving up and all over. Teresa gasped as Patty squeezed one of her small, perky breasts through the silky cloth of her tank top.

"Do you want to see them?" said Teresa quietly.

"I want to kiss them," admitted Patty her pussy flushing with fluid at the words.

Teresa pulled the tank top off over her head, her sports bra was a light gray, and she grabbed the bottom of it lifting it up and over her breasts. Though they weren't large, her breasts were beautiful and perfectly round. They sat high on her chest with surprisingly large aureoles that mostly covered their peaks and perky dime sized nipples of rose red flesh.

"I've never done this before, but I need you, Patty," groaned Teresa.

Patty's hands cupped Teresa's breasts gently, squeezing the soft mounds, running her thumbs around her pointed nipples. Teresa closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as Patty's head descended, and her mouth completely enclosed one sweet tit sucking at the swollen knot at its center.

"Oh, Jesus, that feels so good!" cried Teresa as Patty licked and sucked at her breasts. Her body was starting to tremble at the barely contained urge to fuck that was pouring into her as Teresa guided Patty's mouth from one breast to the other crying out over and over. She didn't know why this was happening, but she couldn't fight it, her pussy was becoming a soaking mess, and she was growing more desperate by the second. She felt Patty's hands on the snaps of her shorts and the coolness of the room hitting her skin as those shorts were parted from her and slid down.

"Ah God, touch my pussy, please, Patty, I want you to touch me so bad," she thought as Patty teased her tracing small circles with her fingertips along the waistband of Teresa's pale pink panties.

She grabbed one of Patty's hands and shoved it toward her pussy, the dampness was soaking through, and it became even more apparent as Patty pressed the cloth back into her pussy lips. Patty rubbed Teresa's pussy through her panties as she pulled her mouth to hers again. It was Patty's turn to slide her tongue into Teresa's mouth, and she quickly began to French her with soft deep kisses.

The two women were both moaning, almost whimpering in their mutual need. Patty broke the kiss and took a quick step back trying to clear her head, a brief thought of Rollie had entered her mind and in her sex fogged brain she attempted to regain control of herself.

"Teresa! What are we doing? You're with Jason, and I'm with Rollie. We shouldn't be doing..." she started to argue, but Teresa was on her before she could finish what she was going to say. She tried to fight but Teresa's kisses flooded her mouth, and her warm body felt so good against hers as that overwhelming need returned to crush her inhibitions. Patty felt herself falling backward onto the bed, Teresa slipped between her legs, and Patty lifted her hips without a thought as Teresa removed her shorts and underwear. Patty felt the wetness of Teresa's mouth moving up the inside of her thigh toward the slippery valley of her bare cunt licking and kissing its way forward.

"Oh shit Teresa, I'm so wet, so ready for you!" whispered Patty.

A second later Patty cried out to the roof as Teresa buried her tongue into her, driving it deep into her wet pink flesh and licking her pussy wildly all over. Teresa may have never been down on a woman before, but you couldn't tell from how she attacked Patty's hot love hole, fingers sliding into the tight interior as her tongue moved up to flick at the hard bean of Patty's clit.

"AH FUCK YES! AH, TERESA, EAT MY FUCKING PUSSY BABY! AH, GOD! I NEEDED THIS SO BAD!" yelled Patty.

As Teresa ate her pussy Patty struggled to get her shirt off over her head, her tits felt like they were on fire and she longed to feel Teresa's hands all over them. She managed to pull down the cups of her black lace bra as her heavy tits cradled against them holding Patty's massive melons up. Teresa's tiny hands couldn't encompass the girth of them, but she focused on pinching and rubbing Patty's rock hard nipples as her head moved up and down the wet slit before her.

"Ah shit Teresa, just like that! Be rough with them, pinch them hard!" moaned Patty.

A gentle rumble was starting in the depths of Patty's womb, and she knew that her orgasm was coming, she placed a hand on Teresa's head and began to push her pussy upward humping her lashing tongue as the feeling grew stronger and stronger.

"Fuck Teresa! Right there, lick me there! Ah fuck...AH FUCK!...SHIT TERESA IM GOING TO CREAM YOUR FACE! OH GOD! RIGHT NOWWWWWWW!" screamed Patty as her body shook with the power of a titanic orgasm ripping through her. Her back arched off the bed, and she convulsed hard as wave after waver broke over her clit. Barely coming down Patty was up off the sheets and grabbing Teresa's tiny body, rolling her onto her back and pushing her short legs apart. She could smell the odor of Teresa's arousal as she nearly ripped the pink panties covering her love tunnel. Patty had never been so hungry for the taste of pussy as she rammed her tongue deep and hard into Teresa's soaking cunt.