The Festival Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST PATTY! Ah..fuck me...Never felt like this...Never had my pussy eaten like THIS!" cried Teresa.

Teresa couldn't hold her body still as she writhed all over the bed, she had never had these sensations before and it was impossible for her to control herself. She grabbed at Patty's head and pinched hard at her own nipple as one hot wave of pleasure after another passed through her, she could feel herself slipping over the precipice, and nothing was going to stop it.

"I feel it...AH, SWEET GOD, I FEEL IT! GOING TO GO PATTY! You're going to make me fucking CUMMMMMM! AH GOD PATTTTTYYYY!" yelled Teresa as she came on a woman's tongue for the first time in her life.

Slowly Patty crawled up onto the bed to cradle Teresa's shaking body against hers as the two women shared a soft, sweet kiss.

Jason hesitated, he closed his eyes, a brief image of Teresa flashed through his mind.

"I...should not do this...Kim," whispered Jason as he struggled to regain control of his body. For a moment he teetered on the edge of finding his sanity, but then a pair of soft hands grasped his arms pulling him forward, delicate lips found him and kissed him hard. He felt the terrible need to fuck grab hold of him again, and he opened his eyes to stare into the gorgeous face of his wife's best friend.

"Now Jason!" she cried.

He took his long, thick cock in his hand and pushed it against the slick entrance to Kim's pussy. Her body offered next to no resistance she was so ready for him, and he plunged his love gun into her. Kim cried out as his fat prick stretched her cunt more than any man ever had, pushing deep into her, toward the back of her womb as her nails raked across his back.

"AH SWEET GOD JASON! Your so fucking big...so hard baby! AH FUCK FEELS SO GOD DAMN GOOD!" cried Kim.

Entering Kim's body was almost indescribable, Jason was no novice in the sex department, but he couldn't remember a woman's pussy ever feeling this way, so tight and hot, gripping at his penis. The urge to drive himself as deep into Kim as possible filled him, and he pushed hard with his hips forcing his cock in and out of her steaming cunt. His gaze fell on her as they moved together, everything about her was so incredibly beautiful, her large breasts with those sweet chocolate colored nipples bounced wildly as he took her. Bending down Jason found Kim's lips again in a hot, wet kiss forcing his tongue inside, enjoying the touch of her tongue to his.

"Shit Kim! Your pussy is so fucking tight! FUCK!" moaned Jason, as he lifted up, his head dropping back and his body moving even harder. His cock was slamming with such power into Kim's body that her ass was lifting up off the bed with each thrust.

Beneath him, Kim wrapped her legs tighter around his steely ass and opened herself to take every inch she could feeling his tight sack slapping against her. This was beyond any sex she had ever had before, no boyfriend had ever reached the depths that Jason was plumbing right now and she could barely stand the explosions of pleasure that erupted inside her with each movement.Her whole body was starting to shake, she could feel her pussy tingling in anticipation, her orgasm beginning to build toward the inevitable conclusion that would send her off. She wasn't ready though, she wanted more, and with a loud cry, she rolled Jason over onto his back, unintentionally assuming precisely the position she had observed in the mirror as she mounted him.

Kim pulled her hands to her breasts as she started to ride his giant love gun. His hands squeezed her fat mounds hard and worked their way to toward her rock hard nipples, pinching and pulling at them.

"Yes! Ah, Jason! God, I love fucking you! Tell me you want me! That its never been like this with anyone!" said Kim her voice taking on a hard edge, her eyes wild.

"Never! Ah fuck, Kim, Teresa never fucked me like this! You're so much better! So much hotter than her! AH, SHIT KIM! I WANT YOU SO BAD! I...ah...fuck...I going to lose it, Kim!" warned Jason his balls tightening even more as they prepared to send a shower of hot spunk into Kim's pussy.

"Cum in me Jason! Give it all to me! Fill my God Damn Pussy!" screamed Kim her hips moving with even greater urgency as she felt the swelling of Jason's cock inside her heralding his orgasm.

"I...Can't...Stop...IT! OH FUCK KIM! AH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Jason's voice echoed off the chamber walls as he emptied his cream filled balls into Kim's body. His penis jerked hard and pulsed sending a thick flood of semen outward filling her pussy.

"I FEEL YOU JASON! CUM IN ME! AH FUCK JASON! AHHHHH FUCCCCCKKKK!" screamed Kim as her own orgasm caught up with her finally and she came so hard it shook her to her very core her back arched and her mouth opened with shrieks of pleasure pouring out. The two of them seemed almost frozen in place as they trembled until the feelings finally started to subside, Kim dropping into Jason's arms and covering his mouth in a fiery kiss.

TAKING A STAND -

The torches on the cave walls re-ignited filling the passageway with dim light. Jason's head snapped around as he took in his surroundings, the chamber was gone, the bed and everything else vanished. He was back in his clothes exactly as he had been when the torches had gone out before, standing in the middle of the passageway. To his right Kim stood looking just as disoriented as he felt, she glanced briefly at him but her eyes quickly filled with shame and she looked away.

"Jason?" came Teresa's voice.

He had been so fixated on Kim he had not seen that everything was as it had been and Teresa was there along with Patty and Roland, although Roland was down on the ground and not moving.

"Teresa, are you o.k.?" he said stepping toward her to pull her into a hug. The smell of her perfume and the feel of her tiny body to his sent a wave of guilt through him as he thought about what he and Kim had just done.

"I think so, Patty and I were, well, somewhere else...At least I think we were," she said vaguely not sure what had happened. She threw a look over at Patty as she spoke, but Patty was already running over to Roland's prostrate form.

"Rollie! Sweetie, can you hear me?" said Patty loudly as she reached his side but before she could turn her nurses training loose Roland was already sitting up and shaking his head.

"I'm o.k. Patty, just a little dizzy, I guess I must have passed out," said Roland.

Roland smiled at Patty as she helped him to his feet.

"That was weird, I'm glad nobody else was affected," remarked Roland.

His friends all looked uncomfortably away leaving Roland to wonder if he had missed something.

"Let's just get the hell out of here," said Jason vehemently and with one arm wrapped around Teresa's shoulders he started off rapidly toward the exit from the cave.

When they emerged there was no sign of Caleb, the sun had fallen even lower in the sky, and they could see crowds moving toward the gates as the festival prepared to close for the day. As a group, they fell in with the rest of the masses heading for the parking lot. Nobody seemed much interested in talking after they reached Jason's vehicle and the ride home was much different than the ride out had been, even the music was muted as Jason turned the volume down low.

They shuffled back into Roland's house. His Mom had the night shift, so it was quiet. It wasn't unusually late, but Kim announced that she was going to bed and headed for the stairs, as she crossed the threshold into the foyer Jason caught up with her speaking in hushed tones.

"Kim! I'm...sorry. I don't know what that was, what happened..." he began.

"You don't have to say anything. It was as much me as you. I couldn't stop myself. The need was like nothing I've ever felt before. I don't know Jason. It was crazy. I don't think we should ever tell Teresa though I don't see what good can come from that," whispered Kim.

"I don't want this to ruin our friendship Kim, whatever happened back there I would hate to lose you over it," said Jason earnestly.

Kim looked uncertain as she hesitated at the foot of the stairs.

"This is all so weird Jason. I don't know what to think. I want to put this behind us, but after what happened it will be hard to forget what we did," said Kim.

Jason started to reach out a hand to hers but seemed to think better of it and dropped his hand back to his side.

"I understand. Lets at least talk about it tomorrow," he offered.

"O.K., maybe everything will look better in the morning," replied Kim with no conviction before she ascended the stairs to the bedrooms.

In the other room, the conversation was muted with Roland doing most of the talking. He had a sense that there was tension in the air but was lost as to its cause.

"So, after I passed out you guys just waited over me till I came too?" asked Roland still trying to fill in the blanks from the cave.

Patty looked nervously over at Teresa who couldn't meet her gaze. Both women were reluctant to admit what had happened to them. Stuck for an answer, she was grateful when Jason re-entered the room and interrupted the exchange.

"Teresa, I think Kim has the right idea why don't we call it a night," he said reaching out his hand. Teresa stood from the cushioned chair she was sitting in and joined Jason in the entryway.

"Goodnight, guys," she said over her shoulder.

With Jason and Teresa gone, Roland and Patty sat on the couch alone.

"I get the distinct impression I missed something," said Roland looking inquiringly at Patty.

"I love you, Rollie," blurted Patty and she slid quickly down the couch to throw her arms around his neck. He could feel her tears hitting his cheek as quiet sobs racked her body.

"Patty, it's o.k. Honey," said Roland stroking her hair, "What happened back in the cave? You can tell me, sweetie."

Patty took a deep breath and sat back opening her mouth to explain the strange happenings earlier but before she could speak a blood-curdling scream came from upstairs. Roland and Patty were on their feet in an instant and taking the stairs two at a time in their haste to find out what was going on. Reaching the second-floor landing, they encounter Teresa who was moving quickly down the hallway.

"It came from Kim's room," she explained as she went passed.

Throwing open the door Teresa stopped just inside the room and brought her hands to her face a look of shocked disbelief filling her eyes. Just behind her Roland was the next through, and he too stopped dead unable to fathom what he was seeing, Patty brushed past him maintaining her composure her experience as a nurse paying off.

Roland could hear footsteps in the hallway moving quickly toward them, likely Jason's he reasoned, but he couldn't take his eyes off the sight in front of him. On the bed, Kim had kicked away her covers, and her head was bathed in sweat while she shook and cried out in obvious pain. The source of her distress was plainly clear for all to see but Patty clarified it anyway.

"Oh my God! She's in labor," stated Patty in a voice filled with stunned horror.

Kim's washboard stomach was fully distended and swollen, to all appearances, she was at least nine months pregnant and appeared ready to give birth right in Roland's bed. Patty rushed to her side.

"Kim, it's o.k. just hang on," she stated calmly her training taking over.

"Rollie, hold her still!" commanded Patty and Roland managed to shake off his own shock and join Patty at the bed taking hold of Kim's flailing body. Patty did a quick examination of her pelvic region shaking her head all the while before she backed away.

"She's not fully dilated yet, but it won't be long," she stated flatly.

"How can this be?" said Teresa quietly, still trying to wrap her head around what she was seeing. Behind her Jason stood speechless, looking with a haunted expression at Kim's pregnant form on the bed.

"We need to call an ambulance," stated Patty as she headed toward the master bedroom to use the phone.

"No!" said Roland, stopping her in her tracks.

"Rollie, she needs help," Patty said as she turned back.

"I know, but this isn't natural. I know someone who can help, just keep Kim here and try to make her comfortable. I'll be back fast," said Roland.

"You don't have much time Rollie," came Patty's voice from behind him.

Grabbing Jason's keys off the living room coffee table, Roland roared out of the driveway seconds later and made a beeline toward the distant festival grounds.

Roland pulled into the empty parking lot of the festival a short time later having broken more than a few traffic laws to get there so fast. He knew that things were closed down for the night but that had not stopped Caleb from finding him last time, and he hoped that the old Gypsy was still watching.

His feet sunk into the soft ground as he exited and turned in a slow circle.

"Caleb! I hope you're out there and can hear me somehow with that witch magic or whatever," shouted Roland.

Only silence greeted him, and he tried again.

"Please, Caleb! Kim is in trouble!" he called even louder, but still nothing but the sounds of crickets came back to him.

"Damn, that old warlock where the hell is he," whispered Roland.

"Warlock! Do I look like a God Damn Warlock to you, kid," said Caleb from directly behind Roland making him jump.

"Jesus Christ! Caleb, you scared the shit out of me," cried Roland.

"I know and boy did you jump!" replied Caleb cackling.

Roland quickly turned serious, "What happened to my friends in that cave, Caleb?"

Caleb's face took on a somber expression, "I kept you out of it Roland, but that was the best I could do."

"Kept me out of what? Was it like what you did to Ellen and I in that dream or fantasy hallucination or whatever it was?" asked Roland.

"No, this was different, what they experienced was real. It wasn't my magic though, well, not really," answered Caleb.

"I don't understand, but it doesn't matter right now. What does matter is that Kim is, man this sounds nuts, but Kim is pregnant and about to give birth," exclaimed Roland.

Caleb stood straighter his voice shaking as he spoke,"You need to take me to her, right now!"

He stepped around Roland heading in the direction of Jason's car as Roland rushed to keep up.

"Do you know what's happening to her?" called Roland after Caleb's fast-moving form.

"I might, but more importantly I know what it means," said Caleb.

"What it means?" echoed Roland as he slid into the driver's seat.

"Yeah, it means my time is up," answered Caleb cryptically as Roland started the engine and tore off in the direction of home.

Even at the illegal rate of speed that Roland was setting on the way back, it would take a bit of time to make the return trip, and Roland was determined to get answers from the mysterious man in the seat next to him.

"Enough of this crap, Caleb, just tell me what the hell is going on," he barked.

The old Gypsy looked out the window at the rapidly passing trees for a long moment before he answered.

"Do you remember not long ago I told you that you reminded me of myself at the same age, well, that was even truer than you know," Caleb began.

"Obsession, Roland, it's a dark, destructive thing. Like your obsession with Ellen when we first met I had an obsession too, her name was Katia, and she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen," he said with a faraway look as his mind drifted back to an earlier time.

"She had hair black as night and the sweetest green eyes you ever saw, don't even get me started on her tits," he chuckled to himself but quickly turned serious again, "There was just one problem, she was married to my brother."

"I would call that a serious problem," commented Roland.

"Yeah, it was, but I tried to win her heart away from him anyway, selfish of me, but that was how I was back then," continued Caleb.

"I failed at every turn though, she was madly in love with my brother and nothing I did would turn her head. In desperation I turned to the only other avenue I knew, Gypsy magic," he said rubbing his jaw as he reminisced.

"I thought you said Gypsy magic couldn't change a heart," observed Roland.

"It can't, but I didn't understand that at the time. I learned that lesson with many failed attempts. I was about to give in for good when I learned of a different kind of magic, one that might hold the answer to my problem. It took some doing but I got a hold of an ancient text, one that contained a number of dark incantations and in the folds of its pages I found an amulet," Caleb explained as he lifted the familiar looking artifact from inside his shirt.

Roland glanced over recognizing the amulet that he had seen Caleb wearing at their first meeting.

I spent a great deal of time learning to understand the long dead language the text was written in, but finally, I thought I had gleaned enough to cast the spell I needed. I never realized at the time how naive I was to think I could control the forces I was about to unleash. The spell brought me into contact with a, well I'm not sure what exactly, I guess demon will do for lack of a better term. It was a creature from another plane of existence apart from our own, and somehow it was able to communicate with me," Caleb went on his face darkening as he spoke.

"It offered me a deal, for a favor of its choosing it would grant me the power to turn Katia's heart. I should have known better but I was totally obsessed by then, and all I could think about was having her to myself. I agreed, and when I did I felt this amulet grow heavy and almost burn my flesh. I held on through the pain, and when it subsided the thing was gone." Caleb's voice trailed off at the memory.

"Did it work?" asked Roland after a moment.

"What? Oh...Yes, it worked. Katia fell crazy in love with me and left my brother high and dry," said Caleb, though his voice held little joy at the memory.

"You don't sound very happy about it," remarked Roland.

"I was for a time, but there is a price for every act of magic and the one for this was dear for a number of people. My brother never got over losing Katia, and he took to drinking heavily. One day, after too many bottles of whatever swill he was into at the time, he crashed his car into a tree and was killed instantly. The news sent Katia into a sort of melancholy. I think deep down she still loved him in spite of what the demon had done to bring her to me. She lapsed into a depression that she never recovered from, I tried everything but she just got worse, and one day I came home and found her dead on the floor of our cottage. She had overdosed herself on sleeping pills," said Caleb his voice trembling.

"Jesus, Caleb," whispered Roland under his breath.

"I knew it was all my fault. I had destroyed two lives in my selfish pursuit, and sadly things were far from over. It was almost two years after I buried Katia that it started. The thing appeared out of nowhere one day, a dark shadow like a black hole in the air but vaguely in a humanoid shape. It was there to call in the marker I owed. It wanted its favor. See, it turns out that whatever this thing is it doesn't feed on meat and potatoes. This demon feeds on dark desire, the more illicit, the better and it wanted me to bring it victims to satisfy its hunger. I hate to admit it, but I was scared, in spite of everything I had done already I gave it what it wanted. For many years now I've used Gypsy magic and some tricks the demon imparted to me to snare folks into situations where they would fall to their desires and obsessions. The creature has a real knack for that, it can find a small ember of illicit feeling and fan it into a bonfire," explained Caleb.

"If you know all this magic stuff why didn't you try to find a way to banish this thing?" asked Roland.