The Festival Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa!" Saul remarked, already hauling himself out the water, "I didn't think it was that small!" As if I wasn't already fretting about this very thing. He really has no fucking filter whatsoever. "I mean, I had a look this morning but it was cold so I thought..." My face went bright red and neither of the girls came to my defence.

"Well, its about to get even smaller," I japed nervously, trying to get on the right side of the joke. I dove into the water and let out a scream. That was more refreshing than the plunge itself. It was the type of cold that bit into your bones. When I breeched the surface again, I did feel better. The water was so clear I couldn't have hid anything even if I wanted to, but I did retreat to the deepest part where my feet only just touched the bottom. Dani favoured a quick dip and fled for the warmth of the sun-baked rocks beside Saul. Watching her get out was even better than watching her get in. I even caught Jessie stealing a peek at her dripping goosebump covered flesh as she inelegantly crawled back out the pool on all fours.

Not wanting my small penis to be in the spotlight again, I remained behind with Jessie. "You know, Saul, if you don't mind me saying, you've been remarkably understanding about all this," Jessie observed, treading water in the centre. Dani looked to her boyfriend; I suspect she too had been surprised by the spirit in which he'd embraced things.

"Yeah, well, we sorta had an arrangement," he explained, scratching his head. Oh, God, did anyone not have some sort of freaky sex arrangement scheduled for this weekend? Somehow I always found myself in them. "It's like I said to Benji this morning, we've kind of been in a rut. We don't have anywhere near as much sex as we used to."

"I still love having sex with you," Dani insisted, "you know that. Just like I know you think I'm the sexiest woman alive. But I'm not the only woman, and you're not the only man. Sometimes you just need to..."

"Try something new? Without feeling the duty of your commitment," suggested Jessie, guiding a healthy discussion. Dani informed us that, two months ago, she'd given Saul a "hall pass" to have an affair. "To get it out his system." Which he did, with a really slutty 42-year-old woman from his work. "Not my finest hour," he acknowledged. But she let him do whatever he wanted and apparently Saul was quite the pervert. He didn't go into detail but he implied that they'd done some nasty shit. It was only fair then that he permit his girlfriend the same opportunity to explore her own intrigues. And this weekend, coincidentally, was the agreed upon occasion.

"So why Benji?" asked Jessie, not unkindly. That was my question too.

"To be fair, if I'd known that you and Robbie were swingers and volunteering your services, I might have just come directly to you," she laughed. Dani slicked a strand of loose hair behind her ear and looked at me, pursing her lips pensively. "But...I always liked the idea of you. I mean I didn't want to bang a stranger and the only other guys I know are Saul's dumb friends. So, it was between you and Lucas, and Macy scares me a little. Besides, I knew that Allison was cheating on you so...I honestly thought I was helping, if we got busted maybe it would force Stitch to be honest with you. I didn't know she already had a whole elaborate thing going on." All these schemes, all these plots, all these players with their own agenda. Every debacle had been caused where these secrets they kept from one another intersected. While there wasn't an actual conspiracy against me, I did wind up in the thick of it through both coincidence and contrivance. Dani concluded, "and then when you decided to tug one out to me things just kinda developed."

Hearing her say it like that made me lower my eyes in shame but Saul only laughed heartily. "It's okay I've jacked off to Ali loads of times," he announced proudly. It didn't make me feel any better. Nor did Jessie's insistence on unpacking things further.

The hippy paddled to the gentle slope of the pool and climbed out, her magnificent curly honey hair clung dark and straight to her tan back. "And you're happy with Benji and Dani having an affair?" she asked Saul while wringing out her soaked locks. The hair on her crotch was still curly and beads of water dripped from them, which seemed to fascinate Saul.

"It's a bit weird," he admitted, prying his eyes away from Jessie's bush, "but like clearly it's not about sex." What's that supposed to mean? He tried to back peddle from that, "I mean it is, but it isn't"

"I don't know what it is, but I'm obsessed with his little dick," Dani declared outright, throwing her arms up with a certain playful frustration.

"He has something she wants," Jessie said mildly, trying to soften the blow, "something you don't have." She nodded toward Saul's penis which had recovered from its icy dip. Quite a lot actually. I saw it twitch. "It takes a compassionate partner to recognise that," she said to me mostly. It's not the same thing. Allison, nor Dani, derived pleasure from me the way they did from other men. All four of us were naked, and the conversation we had was naked too. Everyone was just expressing themselves.

By this point, I was so cold my lips were blue. All eyes were on me and my little dick as I struggled out the water. To my chagrin, I'd never been smaller. I was like an old pencil shaved down to the tip. It was literally no wider than my own skinny pinkie finger. No wonder Saul didn't feel any more threatened by me than Robbie did, despite the fact I'd fucked both their partners. And he predictably vocalised his opinion. "That is literally the tiniest schmeckle I've ever seen!" he bellowed. His astonishment was genuine, not an attempt to insult me. Unvarnished honesty was his character. Yet it stung no less than cruelty. Jessie, perhaps mindful of that, asked me to sit behind her; putting her womanly shape between my chilled privates and his wandering gaze.

She was seated on the slope facing the suntanning couple so I gingerly cozied up to her back and hooked my legs around her waist and over her thighs. She winced as my cold skin kissed her warming body, but still had me drape my spindly arms over her shoulders so I was wrapped around her like some long lanky backpack. It felt strangely romantic, the kind of intimacy one reserves for their lover. I suppose we are lovers now. With her legs bent and parted, Saul had a healthy view of a beaver from where he lay supine. He wasn't even hiding it, his head turned to ogle her lustily. It seemed that all our cards were on the table now.

"Sauuuul," Dani groaned as biology worked its magic on him. She wasn't upset, just embarrassed. This wasn't an inherently a sexual situation, I don't think she was certain of what the boundaries were. We're all learning. We were just skinny dipping, was I a fool for thinking it would go no further? Saul sat up, tucked away his absurdly thick boner even as Jessie dismissed his situation with a laugh. Like me, Saul had an extremely attractive girlfriend. But he proved no more immune to Jessie's free-spirited charms than I had.

"It's only natural," mused Jessie, lightly brushing my forearm. There was wisdom in that. Being attracted to something or someone new didn't diminish what one had with their partner. In theory. Saul took that as consent and let his member bounce out from under his hands.

This was slowly crawling further away from a bit of exhibitionism and overdue honesty, and closer to the dreaded something else. It was clear what was on Saul's mind. I suspect Dani was just as curious to take their relationship a step farther. Only I remained on the other side of the fence. The blossoming of their love life was not inherently good for me. Jessie was the fence itself. I sensed we were all hinging on her discretion. Dani rolled onto her tummy, even with Saul in the way her big bum was prominently on display. Tentatively, she reached over and touched her boyfriend's swollen penis. When Jessie made no objection, she started to stroke him right in front of us. Trust Jessie, Allison had insisted.

"Do you think Robbie and Stich are...right now?" Dani asked, eyes shining green and glassy. The light was beautiful, catching the flecks of gold in her iris as it did her hair.

Jessie kissed my hand softly, reassuringly. "Who knows what those two are doing? But I can guess."

"Lucky girl," Dani grinned at me, that mischievous smirk she wore so well. She once said we were in wonderland, did that make Jessie the white rabbit?

"You're quite lucky yourself," Jessie replied, acknowledging the impressive tool Dani touched so deftly now. He may have been no more than 6.5 inches long, but her long fingers only just managed to wrap around his shaft. Even Robbie would have been upstaged by such girth. Jessie wiggled tighter into me, trapping my penis against her plump ass crack.

Both Dani and Jessie had previously insisted that I do not compare myself to other men, that we merely had different things to offer women. But apparently, they did not think it necessary to observe that prescription themselves. "After Benji, you feel even bigger," Dani stated, expressing a renewed appreciation for her boyfriend. There was no denying how differently he fit her hand. Even Saul, famously impervious to embarrassment, blushed to hear it. He must have had some modicum of sympathy for my maligned masculinity.

"Our Benji is rather unique," Jessie giggled while I cringed at her back, "and I've seen my share of penises."

"Stitch never mentioned the whole swinger thing but she did say you guys lived in a commune. I've always wanted to know, is it like a nudist commune?" Dani's tone was so conversational you wouldn't realise she was rubbing her boyfriend's cock if you weren't watching her do it. Which I was.

"Technically no, people do wear clothes," Jessie answered. "We do a lot of farming and outdoor labour," she went on, "we need protection from the elements. But most people do embrace the naturist lifestyle, you do inevitably see all your neighbours naked."

"Holy shit, do you guys just like have orgies all time?" gasped Saul.

"No, silly," Jessie burst out laughing, "not everyone is a swinger. But let's just say we have friends over for dinner and some of them stay for dessert." They were only talking but the energy was electric in the air, I could see the wheel in Dani's brain turning. So agape was Saul's jaw, his hamster had probably fallen off the wheel.

However, the titillating notion of Jessie hosting hippy fuckfests in her living room didn't deflect the attention off me entirely. "So, how does Benji measure up?" Dani egged her on, fondling Saul's massive ball sack. Do we have to do this? All weekend I'd endured endless ridicule. I didn't need anymore. So why am I getting turned on?

"Oh, I've seen shorter. We met a guy with a three inch cock," Jessie allowed, drawing my hand to her soft breast. I enjoyed the weight of it, though not large it felt so different from Allison's pert tit. My relief was only momentary. "But I've never seen one quite so...slender," she said of me. There were better euphemisms she might have used. I'd often read that when it comes to penetrative utility, it was girth, not length, that reigned supreme. And that was the more prominent of my inadequacies. Jessie watched Dani grope Saul's package by the handful, his hefty scrotum filling her palm. It was a display designed to dwarf me. "And you've got the cutest little balls I've ever seen," she told me giddily. His sack was probably twice the size of mine and that amused both women.

"Like a baby snail peeking out its shell," Dani smiled.

"The little fella is peeking out right now," Jessie informed them.

"He likes being teased," Dani chuckled, recalling our previous encounters. I didn't want to admit it. It's the naked girls, that's all. I was staring at one and pressed up against another, of course I was horny. It was simple biology, just like Saul. "Why don't you come give us a closer look?" suggested Dani.

Jessie twisted her head around and kissed my cheek, her dazzling blue eyes warm and inviting. Bracing her hands on my knees, she rose to her feet and I was compelled to follow. I grabbed onto her rounded hips and pulled myself up. It would be unfair to call her chubby but she did have subtle lovehandles that were oh so wonderful to pinch. Taking me by the hand, she lead me over to the couple and bid me lay down beside Saul. What few inches taller I stood than him, counted for little when we were flat on our backs. The two of us were sandwiched by the two attractive blondes, who sat up to inspect their toys.

Blonde they may have been but they were still markedly different. Dani was taller, leaner, with small shapely breasts and little nipples. Her hair was spun gold, artfully strewn across her collarbone; her face was long and elegant. And, of course, there was her enormous butt. Jessie too sported a meaty derriere, but it was more wide than round, rolling into her ample hips. Her frame was shorter yet more voluptuous, with small rolls around her tummy when she leaned over, and her boobs were pillowy with large flat areolas. Her curls had begun to reform in her dark blonde hair, which she peeled behind her ears to reveal her heartshaped face and plump lips. The contrasts between them made the situation that much hotter, yet it was the contrast between Saul and I that commanded the attention.

Jessie played with my erect penis, using two fingers to deliberately emphasise the difference. If Saul felt uncomfortable being this close to another naked man, he did not show it. "Maybe we should wax Benji's bush too," Dani suggested, running the heel of her palm over Saul's fat helmet, not taking her eyes off me. "Not like there's much hair to begin with." I could only boast a tuft of brown fuzz from my groin. I'd never been able to grow body hair any better than I'd managed to grow facial hair.

"People might think he hadn't gone through puberty then," chuckled Jessie, squeezing the head of my member like she was popping a pimple. Oh, God, why is this turning me on so much? "May I?" she asked politely, wanting a feel of Saul which Dani graciously allowed. The girls reached to swap packages.

"Oh, but I do love this tiny cock," squealed Dani, wiggling my boner about. Jessie's petite right hand couldn't even grasp Saul's thick pole. The two of them were leaning across our bodies and they were so distracted by us they'd almost forgotten about each other. Jessie, using her free hand, lightly took Dani's chin and steered her tongue into her mouth. Initially surprised, Dani quickly gave into it, closing her eyes as she tasted Jessie's mouth. Jessie was putting on a show, she glanced at us out the corner of her eye from time to time. They both still had their hands on our junk.

"Duuuude," droned Saul in disbelief, shaken like a boy seeing lesbian porn for the first time. This was his first dalliance with this wild world I'd been so hastily initiated into this weekend. That's not to say I wasn't as enthralled by the blondes making out over us, I just wasn't shocked. I was, however, in awe of Jessie's erotic mastery. Dani might have been more conventionally attractive, but Jessie was a pure lover. This is what she lives for. When in the midst of passion, there wasn't anyone sexier. I'd caught glimpses of it last night, but seeing it now it was apparent how much she loved to provide pleasure. Dani, Saul, and I; she was working us all with that display.

Jessie provocatively licked Dani's lips as their tongues at last unlaced. "Are you sure about this? It's not always easy to watch your partner with someone else." It's even worse not watching. At this very moment, Robbie could be balls deep inside my girlfriend. But was I doing any differently? In all likelihood Ali knew what might occur between Jessie and I in her absence, and she wasn't tying herself in knots over it.

"Hell yes!" trumpeted Saul. Dani concurred, with more composure. Jessie stood up, looming over we three neophytes like our sexual guru. A halo of sunlight even crowned her head, giving her a deified aura.

"Benji, give Dani a hand with that monster, or a mouth" she said to me. My disappointment must have been evident because she rolled her eyes at me. "Oh, we both know you're going to do it so can we just skip the step where you pretend you don't want to." I wasn't high, or drunk, in the dark, or being coerced. I was going into this with eyes wide open, and the implications of that did give me pause.

So too did they stall Saul. "Uhm, I'm not sure. Isn't that kinda gay? Not that there's anything wrong with--" he stammered, remembering that Jessie had a gay sister.

Jessie sighed irritably, "honestly, why are boys always so precious about their sexuality? If this is all too much for you, then you two can just pack your things and leave Dani and I to our gay delights!" There was always something mothering about Jessie but it was never more evident than when she scolded us just then.

Saul looked to Dani but she was unmoved. "Robbie liked Benji sucking his cock, he liked me sucking his cock. Is that gay or just a man who gets a lot of action?" she shrugged, still clutching Saul's cock.

"Fiiine," he relented, "go ahead." He smacked my arm, as though he were doing me a favour. I don't wanna do this either, pal! Or do I? With a resigned sigh of my own, I slithered down to join Dani at his crotch. Jesus this thing is thick! It was just a solid chunk of cock, there were no veins, no hair, just a smooth shaft with a head so large it looked like a small fist. No wonder she never let him try anal on her.

Dani read my mind. "I know right," she chuckled, combing her hair back. "I'll show you how its done." First, she spat on his cock and the two of us polished his meat with our palms. When she leaned in to swallow him, I thought she might have to dislocate her jaw like a python. Muffling and grunting, she gradually forced her lips over his bulbous tip. She almost had to rock her head side-to-side in order to work her way down. She managed nearly five inches before coming up for air. She told me it was my turn.

Here goes. There was no dignified way to accomplish this task. I held his cock firmly in my fist and tried to jam my mouth over it. I didn't get past the mushroom before I gagged. Dani laughed, "it gets easier, I promise." With her encouragement, I tried again.

"Is it possible to deep throat that?" Jessie asked, watching the action from her bird's eye view. "I can get Robbie down but Saul seems too thick for any throat."

"It's possible when your jaw gets nice and loose but he's usually done before then," Dani replied.

"Sally managed," Saul blurted out stupidly, referring to the older woman with whom he'd cashed in his hall pass.

"Care to repeat that, my love?" Dani grabbed his balls and gave them a squeeze.

"Ow, ok, sorry," he whined. At Dani's behest I spat out his cock and she took up where I left off.

"Perhaps we ought to put that mouth to work," Jessie snickered, shifting so she now stood over his face. She eased herself lower, both Dani and I paused to watch her bum squatting down. Saul's eyes damn dear bulged out his skull. With her cunt touched down to his lips, we resumed our mammoth task of sucking his cock. Much like we did last night with Robbie, we took Saul on in shifts. It was sloppy, and vulgar, but I found myself getting really into it. I reasoned that it was Dani, she could make sharing a slobbery cock seem sexy. We even went down at the same time, bisecting his shaft and letting our lips meet at the tip. The ground beneath us was smooth but hard, we weren't exactly comfortable, but I was drawn in by her.