The Festival Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Dani whispered to me after we'd just run our tongues down the underside of his member and along his balls. "I'm really glad we're doing this together," she said sweetly. "Not just you and me, but like Ali too. I'm glad things are cool between all of us. Not just cool, like better, more honest. I feel like we've bonded."

"Couldn't we have gone bowling instead?' I retorted.

She chuckled and wiped some saliva off my chin, "you work his balls, I'll handle the cock." While I did just that, grateful to be given the easier task even if that meant licking his salty nuts, Jessie had her hands wrapped around Saul's head. She had pulled his face into her crotch so that she didn't have to crush his head against the stone beneath.

"He's not too shabby," Jessie mused though I sensed she was being considerate of his feelings. "But he could use a little refining." Whatever excuses Saul offered were smothered out.

Dani throttled back up his dick. "I'll say this for Benji, his tongue does know its way around a lady."

"That he does," Jessie winked at me, "though I was pretty wasted when we went at it. I'll have to take him out for another spin sometime." Right now, please! I'd kill to have those juicy thighs pressed over my ears.

"I think it's time we took this for a spin," Dani smiled. She didn't want me getting too lofty an opinion of my own worth. "You don't need foreplay when you have cock like this," she smacked Saul's sausage against my face. Jessie swung her leg over and sat back on her bum beside Saul's head so she could watch us. He licked her juices off his lips and reclined on his elbows, looking very content. I bet he never imagined giving his girlfriend a hall pass would work out so favourably for him.

"You first," Jessie deferred to Saul's girlfriend. Dani was more than eager to oblige. Whatever struggles they'd been having had been forgotten as she climbed onto his lap, grinding against his manhood. She was so fucking hot, just rolling that remarkable body of hers. If I expected to get similarly treated, I was sadly mistaken. Jessie parted her legs and beckoned me over with her finger. Getting my face into that hairy muff was a fair consolation prize. Crawling over to her on my belly, my boner was wedged up against my crotch. She leaned back to give me better access to her womanhood. The musk was so distinctly natural, like earth after rain. Even through her dense carpet, I could orientate myself quickly. The moment my tongue found that cluster of erogenous nerves, she took a short sharp breath. Her clit was not quite so prominent as her sister's but it was easy to find in her delicate labia.

Beyond my headspace of cunt and thighs, I heard Dani groan in a way that could only mean Saul was entering her. I literally couldn't fathom how something that thick could squeeze inside such a tight orifice. "Ooooohooohoooaaaaahaaaa," she shuddered. Robbie was thick and longer besides. But this was like fitting a beer can inside you.

Jessie tapped the back of my head. "Focus," she insisted, "you're not getting outta there until I--oooooh shiiit," her demand tapered off into a mousy squeal. I got the memo, and applied my trusted oral technique. Ali may have faked our penetrative orgasms, but I had her number in the cunnilingus game. The trick was using a heavy tongue on the downward movement, applying pressure on the clit and running it all the way down her slit. Maybe even dip into her vulva for an extra sensory experience and nuzzle your nose against her. But never stray from the clit for too long. On the way back up, keep a light nimble tongue and trace it around the nub. Quick, darting, movements. None of that alphabet crap. "Yup, yup, that's the real deal," quipped Jessie.

"Take some notes, Saul," Dani chided her boyfriend even as she rode his massive cock. It did feel good to upstage him. Perhaps Jessie wasn't lying when she said I had something different to offer. But one could learn oral, one cannot learn big dick. My own little one throbbed against the stone as I devoured Jessie's cunt hungrily.

Whether she was already worked up or I was that good, I had her crying with delight in moments. Her legs closed around my ears, and squeezed my head as she came hard. Her soft body trembled, her womanly bits jiggled. When she was done, nearly suffocating me in the process, she relented her vice like grip and mussed my hair with a satisfied smile on her face. Both of us were panting. "Impressive," she noted, drawing my face to hers so she could taste herself on my lips.

Meanwhile Dani had built up a head of steam, I caught fleeting glimpses of Saul's cock as her hips rose, only to have it disappear as she sat back down. She grunted whenever he punched fully into her and her small cute boobs wobbled on her chest. Dani was a noisy one, as I'd learned last night. No doubt her grunts would carry through the valley and along the streams below people would be searching for the source of those erotic shrieks.

We were like four primitive humans in that rocky respite, indulging our curious desires in the great outdoors. I took it upon myself to have a closer look, crouching behind Dani so I could see where their bodies met. The view did not disappoint. Her lips were obscenely stretched around that broad staff, so widely splayed was she that I feared she might split. Saul's hairy knuckles were tensed as his fingers clung onto her meaty bottom which bounced more than all the rest of her. I could see her pink little asshole too, just winking at me as she fucked him. "Babe," Saul moaned, "I'm not gonna last." It hadn't been long but I couldn't blame him, she must have been so tight around him.

"Aaah," Dani whimpered as she raised her hips. The head of his organ was so bulbous it required a little yank on her part to get him loose. It was as though he tied a knot inside her to prevent slippage. When she did pry him out, his cock stood proud and firm, the helmet a deeper shade of peach. I helped Dani to her feet and she in turn helped Jessie up. The two blonde beauties locked up in another passionate make out, which was so hot it did little to help Saul cool down. Their hands roamed over one another, fondling, teasing, grabbing! Jessie put one of Dani's breasts in her mouth and suckled on her nipple, which made Dani bite her lip. When she saw me watching lustily she blew me a kiss. Her own paws searched every womanly curve on Jessie's body. "You're so fucking beautiful," Dani panted, with a hand on her soft belly.

"You're beautiful," Jessie kissed her on the nose. "You're so lean and tight," she observed, fingers tracing over Dani's toned tummy. They snaked around her narrow waist and groped that remarkable ass. "But then this, how is it even possible?"

Dani laughed, "I used to feel quite self-conscious about it actually."

"Don't apologize for your gifts," Jessie told her, savouring all the meat in her palms. I saw it then, the longing expression on Dani's face. She wants Jessie. Bad. Saul ruined their little moment by clearing his throat.

To be fair, they didn't seem too upset about it. "You were kind enough to lend me your husband. Or, ha, your sister did anyway," Dani demurred, "allow me to return the courtesy." Saul didn't get a say, nor did he need one. This was the best day of his life. "Go slow," Dani suggested as Jessie eased herself over his throbbing cock. Jessie reached between her legs and secured his shaft, tilting it and herself forward so as to create the right angle to squeeze him in. Saul found himself touching everything he could get his hands on, he liked the feel of her every bit as much as his girlfriend had. Even as he was breaching her womanhood, he had his face in her breasts.

To Dani's surprise, Jessie was able to get Saul inside her rather quickly. Perhaps because things were already sufficiently lubricated, that plump crown atop his manhood drove right into her and she sank her snatch over him in a downward arch. "Wow," Dani whistled, "you are something special, Mrs Rolland."

"Just a lot of practice," she laughed unashamedly. She was proud of her prowess and exploits. Her flesh trembled as she rode Saul with ponderous grace. By this point, I was aching for some relief and when Dani grabbed my boner I got rather excited.

"Come on, lets go take a dip," she said, content to leave her boyfriend to his new pleasure.

"What now!?" I groaned. The last thing I wanted was to get back into that water.

"Yes, now," Dani giggled girlishly, tugging on my erection. "I didn't get to cum either, you don't see me getting my tits in a twist." The matter was decided, much to my frustration. The two of us slipped into the piercing embrace of the crystal pool, the sounds of moaning disrupting the tranquillity. The chill sapped my arousal, even with the feast of eroticism taking place a few feet away. Still, I leaned on the basin and watched Jessie's rippling backside bounce away.

Dani swam up behind me, pressing herself up against my back. Her hands wrapped around my waist and cupped my little package which floated in below the surface. "Both our partners are fucking someone else and here we are together," she kissed my shoulder. Thanks for reminding me.

"It's not the same thing," I whined.

"Ok, yes I'm watching now but I wasn't there when Saul fucked that skank," Dani replied.

"It's not the same thing," I repeated stubbornly, "he had your approval when he had an affair."

"Ali has your approval now," she said, she was playing with my penis as we watched Jessie and Saul go at it. Still, we're not the same.

"Saul still wants to fuck you, you've got nothing to feel insecure about," I mumbled, feeling vulnerable.

Dani gave my privates a squeeze. "What, this? Haven't you realised by now how mad this little guy drives us all? Ali included."

"She doesn't want me the way she wants other men," I sighed.

"That's true, but she doesn't want them the way she wants you either. If she didn't want you for what you are, she'd have left you ages ago," Dani nibbled in my ear. She might have said more but the rising action ahead of us caught her attention. "He's gonna pop any second now," she shouted at Jessie. Saul's stamina was less impressive than his girth, though he could probably outlast me. I realised that Jessie, though clearly loving it, had not cum either. To be fair, she was doing most of the work while Saul just lay there and clumsily groped her.

If Dani intended to warn Jessie of the incoming flood, the other blonde was undeterred. She rode him until the Jewish stud comically roared, "OH, JESUS CHRIIIIIST!", latching onto her hips and busting his nut inside her. His legs scrabbled on the stone as he filled her up. He nearly bucked her right off. I was so engrossed in the climax that I didn't really notice Dani's sneaky finger poking against my butthole.

When I did, she told me to relax, still playing with my shrivelled member with her other hand. Being underwater, she couldn't lubricate her index finger but she didn't need to. She just gently wiggled it in, only to the first knuckle, and then played around. "I think Jessie is trying to encourage us to embrace who we are," Dani gulped. We were both shivering but remained in the pool. "She seems happy, doesn't she? Carefree, no doubts, no inhibitions. I want that." Ali had wanted Jessie to save our relationship, but it was Dani upon whom she had illuminated most of all.

Jessie, feeling pleasantly sore, dragged herself off Saul and hobbled over to join us, waddling carefully into the pool. She paid no mind to the fornication taking place and cleansed herself beneath the lazy little waterfall which fed our basin. "Well, fuck," Saul boomed, "that was wild." Groggily, he shambled to the edge and dipped his feet in the water, churning it thoughtlessly. His cock had softened but it hung heavy and wet, with a pearl of thick white goo forming at the spout. Having transgressed his post-sex stupor, he was quick to narrate my situation. "Babe, are you fingering his butt?" he chortled.

"I was," she glared at him before removing her finger and sucking off the water. Thankfully, we climbed out the pool now. Surprisingly my penis had grown a little though it was still so small that no one noticed.

Saul had other concerns on his curious mind. "So apparently you fucked your sister last night?" he brazenly asked Jessie, "what's up with that?"

"I never said that," growled Dani.

Jessie sighed and rolled her eyes, "to be honest, we've never let our sex lives overlap before. We've walked in on each other a few times but this was a first for us. But I'm not mad, I think we kinda just went with it. So much of what is taboo is just societal discomfort." She flicked Saul's knee and smiled, "but no, I did not fuck my sister, you pervy boy. I did use her strap-on to fuck Allison though."

"Oh, shit!" gasped Danica. I'd forgotten she left before that went down. A delighted smile spread across her face. She pulled me close and gave me a wet kiss on the cheek, "so, the first time either of us watched our partner with someone else, that someone else was Jessie! Awwwww." That was a bizarre thing to be chuffed about, but it was another coincidence in our unfolding sexual (mis)adventures. "Feel like celebrating?"

In the words of Saul, "hell yes!" I declared. The smooth warm stone felt so good against my skin when I lay my clammy body against it. She straddled my face, reversing our orientation so she faced the opposite direction. I was treated to the most marvelous sight as she descended, her cunt still gaping from the ride she'd taken on Saul. And her ass, that wonderful booty easing toward my starstruck visage. Her womanhood gingerly came to rest on my mouth but she was not quite so gentle as Jessie had been with her boyfriend. Dani carried most of her weight in her ass and her pelvis was now bearing down on my cranium. Still, a bit of discomfort was a small price to pay. She lay across my supine thin pasty form. Both of our bodies were cold and sodden and we trembled against each other to generate friction. I felt her warm breath on my crotch.

Despite the height difference between us, we were perfectly suited for a sixty-nine. My legs were the longest part of me, but my skinny torso was short enough that she could press flat along me and reach my genitals without making me crane my neck to get at hers. Three of her fingers hooked around my balls, her thumb and index secured my soft cock so she could suck on it. It lacked the guttural slurping sounds we'd made attending Saul, she didn't need such vigour to devour my member. I did what I do best, even with her pussy being upside down. In perfect harmony we pleasured each other orally, and I was hard in seconds.

Realising the end may be upon me sooner than I'd like, I did away with the methodical build approach and assaulted her clit with my lips and tongue; licking, sucking, and breathing on it like a madman. She clenched up a bit with the over stimulation, I could feel the dimples in her fat bottom as her glutes flexed. I needed a piece of that. I've been dreaming about this longer than I care to admit. It took a little shuffling and straining, but I managed to wriggle my tongue at her asshole. When she felt that, she titled her groin ever so slightly to give me better access to her tight little button. I plunged my tongue into her hole fervently, while she ground her snatch against my chin. I didn't care that I was being crushed, if I was going to die I could think of no better way than eating Danica's phenomenal ass.

Things got very hot and very heavy very quickly. I came first, erupting in her mouth. She puckered her lips and suckled every last drop. But Dani wasn't far behind and she was trembling with pleasure in no time. Both pleasurably spent, she rolled off me dreamily. We'd forgotten we weren't alone. Not two feet away, against a backdrop of blue sky, Jessie was on her knees and doing an impressive job gobbling on Saul's hard cock. Her cheeks bulged as she successfully deep throated his fat cock. They had been watching us and clearly that gotten their blood boiling once again.

Dani's boyfriend didn't last long, and Jessie knew how to read him this time. She popped her lips off his member and jerked him, his thick cock hovering over her face. "Where do you want it?" he moaned, no doubt wanting to burst all over Jessie's pretty face. But she had other ideas. She pulled herself up using his cock as a handle. If he was disappointed at first, he was quickly placated. She got behind him, reaching around while stroking his dick with one hand and pinching his nipple with the other. Jessie nudged him closer to where Dani and I were strewn so that his manhood now loomed above. "Ah fuck," was all I had time to think.

A few quick pumps and his load came oozing out like white molasses, pouring down onto my belly button first. He didn't have the pressurised hose that Robbie had but there was plenty of it. They were to my left so most of his hot sticky jizz was directed onto me unfortunately, a dollop splattering on my crotch. Why am I doing this? But Jessie was diligent enough to flick his member so that a nice strand caught Dani on the cheek and arm. She gave his cock a firm squeeze and a shake, ringing it for all it was worth until the flesh softened beneath her fingers.

"That was hot," mused Dani. Secretly, I agreed. I was covered in another man's cum but it was fucking hot. Jessie didn't leave us messy for very long, she drifted over us with her tongue. She licked it up right from my pubes and limp dick and then cleaned Dani off like a cat drinking milk. And when she'd taken the last drop from Dani's nipple the two kissed deeply. And then Jessie kissed me, pressing her salty tongue against mine. Then all three of us were kissing on the ground, our bodies and tongues tangling and I had no idea where any of us ended or began. Cum and spit flowed between us, sticking to our faces and dripping from our chins. And then we just lay there, digesting the moment.

Predictably, Saul shattered the silence by leaping back into the pool. "You guys may have to carry me back," he announced, spitting up a fountain of water.

"You may have to carry me back!" Jessie shot back, "that cock of yours is no joke." She stroked her battered muff as the sunlight beamed down.

Dani chuckled at that and toyed with my limp penis, "you still jealous? Do you really think Stitch is having a better day than us?" she asked me. I don't know. But a part of me yearned to find out.

***

Author's note: Well, that was a lot! I'm glad to introduce Saul into the mix, he's a lot of fun to write. The next chapter is already written though still requires editing. It will cover the long overdue tete-a-tete between Dani and Allison. Please leave your comments down below, I love reading and responding to them. Let me know what you've enjoyed so far, what pairings most intrigue you, which character is your favourite, or what you'd like to see in future.