The Festival Ch. 07

Story Info
Benji enters the new lifestyle, and he's not the only one.
10.6k words
4.31
5.5k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you're just joining this series now, you should note it contains themes of humiliation and bisexuality. You will also be hopelessly lost, this is very plot driven, so go read the first six chapters! For my returning audience, this is another LONG entry in this saga. It frustrates me when characters and spaces aren't fleshed out and I recognize that's not everyone's cup of tea. I do promise that eventually I will provide the wild, exposition free, orgy I've been building toward. But I'm very happy with this chapter and what it means for the story going forward. To those few readers who are following the plot, thank you very much. To those skimming it for the smut, thank you too!

***

Sleep chewed me up and spat me out repeatedly. Restless, I'd tossed and turned, unable to give myself over to slumber. Allison faced no such difficulty, hers was a tranquil night. Normally she slept light but tonight she seemed to enjoy deep and soft dreams. Like a woman who'd found peace at last. Only once did she stir, probably due to Lucas' snoring. "Babe, you awake?" I whispered. She replied with a sleepy moan, grinding her bum against my member. My right hand had been on her hip but she moved it to her crotch. I felt the shaggy red pelt which carpeted her mound. The hairs were moist, like dew on grass. I don't think she even opened her eyes, directing my fingers to her slit and prompting me to touch her.

I did, sliding my finger the length of her slit. She felt...different, somehow. Perhaps everything was a little swollen from the pounding she'd taken last night. The memory was vivid yet surreal, like an active dream. The way her labia spread around the strap-on. The bliss on her face as she rode Jessie. It was curious that I thought of her pleasure and not my own. After all, I'd gotten laid last night too, albeit from a begrudging lesbian. A few hours ago I'd been spent, now my cock stiffened against her. Gently, she parted her sticky thighs ever so slightly.

I shuffled lower so I could angle my helmet into her opening. There were people sleeping all around, not all of whom were privy to recent events. We were being pretty discreet, this was the classic spoon and slip, a staple of sleepy sex. But the thrill of being caught was half the fun. Honestly, despite my erection, I didn't entirely want to do it. There were more dire concerns in our relationship. Yet here I was trying to prove something to Ali once again. I'm not boring, you just never gave me a chance! I could compensate for my shortcomings and this impromptu kinky romp was proof of that.

My now confirmed small cock probed into her, as deep as I could reach in this position. She clamped her legs together to keep me snuggly embedded. Tentatively, I humped her from behind, more poking into her with my manhood than actually fucking her. "I...I can't feel you," she whispered, "no, don't stop." I cozied up to her more tightly, our warm bodies flush against each other but I may as well have been fingering her with a single knuckle. I played with her clit to provide her with a modicum of sensual stimulation. I was confident I could get her off that way but she didn't give me the chance to. "Try to be quiet," she said softly, then she began to clench her vaginal muscles around my dick. Visibly, we weren't moving. There was no humping, just her flexing her cunt.

A few squeezes was all it took. I bit down on her shoulder as I came. Our legs tangled up beneath the covers. She kissed my hand, placed it around her waist once more, and went right back to sleep. My manhood softened and naturally withdrew, similarly taking to post-coital slumber. I had no such luck. Unbelieveable! Not wanting to disturb her, I cuddled until she rolled onto her back hours later. It was still dark out but I was bursting for a piss. Beneath the covers, I discreetly slipped into my jocks before tiptoeing out the tent.

The bushes behind were good enough for my purposes. Besides, I had no interest in using the portable loos (especially since some of them had holes in the wall). The humid tent had not prepared me for the crisp cool in the pre-dawn air. Hopping to it, I nearly tripped over the anchor line in my haste. It was the first time I'd really been on my own and, chilly as it was, it provided me with the perfect window to reflect. Or it would have. "Can I not have five minutes to myself?" I thought glumly when I heard the tent zip peel open behind me. Please don't let it be Nelly, again. Her reign of terror had begun yesterday morning yet it had seemingly ended last night. But who would I sooner it have been?

The invader to my space, on this occasion, was one I had forgotten about in all this madness. There were several appropriate bushes he might have chosen, but, in violation of male bathroom etiquette, he stepped up right beside me. So close we were touching elbows. A sense of dread filled me, my stream petered out as he whistled casually. He knows, I recalled. She told him last night. I couldn't even begin to imagine how Dani went about that, but this impromptu encounter with her boyfriend could be no happy accident.

"Saul," I greeted with much apprehension. With my dick in the breeze, I was perfectly vulnerable to a savage beating should he so wish to inflict it. Which is precisely what I anticipated.

"Morning, Benji," he replied, his voice hoarse. He was wearing stripey boxers and bouncing on his heels. Still whistling. Much like his girlfriend, he lacked subtlety. My stream had slowed to a trickle. "Having a little trouble there?" he asked. His small talk was bloody awful. The elephant was in the room, or out in the open anyway.

I closed my eyes. I decided to bite the bullet. "Look, I don't know what Dani told you but...I'm sorry. I realise that's not especially helpful but--"

"It's okay," he sighed.

"It's not," I replied, stupidly digging my own grave. "Nothing about any of this is okay." Deprived of my private contemplation, I think I just needed to say it aloud.

"Things between Dani and I have been...dull, I suppose," Saul confessed. There's nothing dull about that girl, except, on occasion, her wits. But perhaps he'd never known this side of her. I could relate to that. "We've been together for four years. I think we've gotten too comfortable, ya know?"

"Sure," I nodded, uncertainly. The sky was lightening, a blue bruise on the horizon.

"I'm glad it was with you," he nodded, shaking off the last drops from his cock. I dared to peek and spotted his famously thick sausage. It didn't look especially long but it was girthy. "Makes me feel a lot better. Apparently, she did do Robbie too but she said that was mostly for you? I dunno, she's gonna have to say it all again, I was pretty fucked up last night." He smacked me on the bum and chortled, "didn't think you had it in you, pal." With that he left me to continue my piss in peace. That was...strange. And I'd become well acquainted with strange this weekend. Maybe all the pot he smoked yesterday had made him more mellow. He was a relatively blasé guy to begin with, but this was improbably nonplussed.

In fact, he was in such a swagger that he roused a clangour on return. I rushed to see what all the commotion was about and saw him rubbing his shin with a goofy grin on his face. "You idiot," grumbled Macy irritably. He'd blundered right into their bunk. She looked miserable and her mood didn't improve when she saw me looming by the entrance in my undies. She muttered something under her breath and turned away disdainfully.

Saul, unphased by the unrest he'd stirred, crowed "cock-a-doodle-doo." Robbie threw a sock at the loud fool and promptly rolled back over to spoon his wife. Nelly too flopped back to her pillow. As Saul gathered himself up, Dani scolded him for his clumsiness. I didn't think she was in any position to scold him for anything. Speaking of disgruntled partners...

Allison covered her breasts with her blanket, her eyes were sleepy but her pupils found me. She smiled at me, I smiled back. She was as beautiful as ever but I could not purge the idea that she was...soiled. I couldn't unhear the things I'd heard, nor unsee them even in the dawning of a new day when she looked so very pure. "Well I'm up," complained Lucas, wiping the dust from his lashes. He kissed Macy on the shoulder but won no smile for his sweet gesture. The lumbering hunk ponderously rose to his feet and patted me on the shoulder. "This tent smells funny," he mumbled. It smells like sex! He went out to make a fire, and brew some coffee for his hangover. Cranky he may be, but at least he was ignorant to all the shit going on.

On my way over to Ali, Dani flexed her brows at me but said nothing as she curled up with Saul. It was all so unsettling, this unspoken sin which was woven through the tent. I felt like I was the only one deeply disturbed by what had transpired. I snuggled in behind my girlfriend. "Where'd you go?" she whispered.

"To pee," I whispered back, "Saul knows."

She cupped my hand onto her breast and backed herself into my crotch, "he doesn't seem upset." Even now her skin had peculiarly soothing effect on me. How many other men had been charmed by this spell?

"He doesn't," I allowed, "but things aren't always what they seem." She giggled quietly at that.

"We'll get this all straightened out, I promise. But for now, try get some rest, you're going to need it today," she yawned. That was just as unlikely as it had been last night. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to talk. Or fight. Or something. Anything was better than this thin rouse we all upheld.

It was Sunday, the last day of the festival. Most of the stages were already being dismantled, the campsite had thinned by more than half as the corporate crowd hurried to get back to the city. "The day for the hardcores," Nelly called it. "The best day," claimed her sister. I did prefer the calmer atmosphere, but the fractures in our crew were palpable once we'd all gathered around 10am.

Jessie was flowery as ever, doling out her homemade cookies around the fire like someone's sweet mother. Saul was all bluster and pomp and Dani dreamily lapsed into pointless musings as she was wont to do. Allison was the soul of conversation, engaging everyone in turn. All of which belied the true nature of what we were all no doubt thinking.

Against that, Nelly seemed to be nursing a grudge, as if I were somehow responsible for her downfall last night. Macy was still repulsed by me, and her salty attitude had Lucas walking on eggshells. That all came to a boil when he knocked over the pot of coffee and she lashed out at him. Poor guy, none of it was his fault. I wondered if her opinion of me might improve if she knew that Allison knew about my affair. She even instigated the one with Jessie. Or perhaps it would only darken her opinion of her friend. She knows Allison cheats on me. She'd implied as much yesterday though it was only in hindsight I'd pieced it together. Her outrage was not only unwarranted but also unfair.

"I'll go get some more coffee," volunteered Robbie.

"Stalls are all closed today," said Nelly. Macy did not look capable of making it through the day without caffeine.

"I'll drive into town, we need firewood too," he replied. The nearest town was a forty-minute drive down a dirt road.

"More like you're out of beer," surmised his wife.

"Always," Robbie grinned, giving Jessie a kiss on her temple.

"I thought we were going to go hiking again?"

"It's fine, you can go without me. You know the way," he shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind checking out those mountain pools you all were going on about, it's going to be a scorcher today," piped Dani, more amenable than she had been yesterday. Macy was quick to refuse once more and Lucas was mindful enough to stay behind and placate her. Nelly too declined the open invite.

"You should go with them, babe," Allison told me.

"I should? What about you?" I asked. Surely, we weren't going our separate ways. I grabbed her hand and leered emphatically at her. We need to talk!

"Bah, I've done it already," she brushed my concerns aside. "Besides, I'm exhausted. Too much dancing last night," Ali winked. "I'll go with Robbie, someone has to keep him out of mischief." She bounced up from her chair and sauntered off to get her purse. Through a mouthful of oat cookie, Saul announced he'd be joining the hiking party. Greeeat.

Remaining as composed as possible, I briskly followed my girlfriend back to our bunk. "What are you doing?" I snagged her by the arm, "we need to talk," I stressed.

"I'm going to need you to trust me," she replied calmy. What about my needs? She ran her thumbs over my bony knuckles, big blue eyes swallowing me up. "There is no plan. No more games. Everything will work itself out if you just give yourself over to it." I did not like the sound of that one bit.

"Why are you going with Robbie?" I asked her plainly.

To her credit, she did not flinch. "I'm probably going to fuck him." It punched into my gut like a blunt dagger. Had my little dick just been an appetizer? "I don't know if Jessie told you but I used to uhm--"

"Screw them both? Yes, she told me about your bustling sex life before you shacked up with your boring boyfriend. Of course, you didn't really stop," I couldn't resist having a bitter dig at her. That had been stewing for some time. She took it on the chin gracefully, without a spiteful word in reply, and I actually apologised. I absolved her of her affairs the moment I refused to walk out on her last night. Still, there were other concerns. "So you go off and ride Robbie down the road while I'm left to deal with the Dani/Saul situation on my own?"

"If anyone can help defuse that drama, its Jessie," she rolled her eyes. "Let her lead things, trust her. I do," Ali assured me. With a peck on the cheek, off she went to screw Jessie's husband and his 10-inch dick.

***

I did everything I could to avoid Saul as we ventured deeper into the fertile valley. But like a dog off his lead, he bounded happily ahead of our party, humming some merry tune. With Dani scrambling after him, I drew up alongside Jessie to catch her up. "And he's just...getting on with his life?" she asked.

"Seems like it," I scoffed, glad that someone found it as unnerving as I did.

"Curious," she puzzled aloud. She put a pin in that for the moment. "How are you feeling, after last night? After everything, really. It must be a lot for you to process."

"No, shit. Jessie, I am freaking out," I confided. "I don't understand, how are you okay with this? Robbie and Ali, they're...and we're not even with them." I pictured Robbie's jeep pulled up on a nameless roadside, and him fucking my girlfriend over the hood. My attraction toward Jessie had grown, there was a secretive alure to her. But Allison was extraordinarily beautiful. How could Jessie not feel insecure in the slightest?

"You're with me," Jessie smirked but I did not share her amusement. "I know, its not the same. You feel...threatened by him. And what he can do for her." And he doesn't have any reason to fear me and my masculine prowess. "It's important that you do not think of others as sexual rivals. Rather, think of them as...colours in a portrait you're making of your lover. You know what shades she needs, so paint her with them. You hold the paintbrush, even if doesn't feel like you do."

"In summary," I grumbled, "Allison needs a big strong man to fuck her and because I've got a little willy, I should just let her or else I'll die alone."

She laughed and playfully shoved me though I wasn't entirely joking. "Oh, shush, you liked watching her with me. I know you're curious to see her with the real thing." I sheepishly looked away but my reddening cheeks gave me away. It was a sexy spectacle, that was what her body was made for. She looked happy. Arithmetic suggests Robbie could do even more for Allison. "Is that widdle willy filling with blood, Benji?" Jessie teased. She tried to prod my groin with her finger but I bashfully turned away.

Up ahead, Saul hollered and his voice echoed through the hills. With so many people gone we might have enjoyed relative privacy but the day was hot and humid. Dotted all along the stream and pools, we spotted the various people enjoying refreshing dips. A veteran of this festival, Jessie lead us up a rocky nook toward a grotto known only to those in the know. It was stunning, with smooth white rocks and a gentle tumble of water feeding a crystal-clear basin. It made for a cosy respite.

Danica whistled and took some pics on her iPhone. We put down our belongings and I dipped my toe into the water. It was freezing, of course, but we were all baking. "So, should we skinny dip?" Saul boomed out the blue, laughing nervously. He was the sort to kick the hornet's nest. "I know you all have like seen each other like naked and you're doing this whole open relationship thing which is like totally fine--"

"Saul!" Dani hissed, smacking her palm against her forehead. Dani was prone to the odd airheaded word but Saul's head was ever in the sky. He didn't seem to understand why he was being rebuked either. Holy shit, it's not an act. He'd really taken Dani's infidelity in his stride. Jessie found the whole thing hilarious.

"It's probably for the best if we keep things PG from here on out," I replied, not wanting things to get messy.

"Actually, I think it's only fair," shrugged Jessie. You're supposed to be on my side. "Besides, I prefer swimming naked anyway." Even when hiking, Jessie went barefoot so it was a simple enough thing for her to remove her shorts and panties, which she did with a sublime indifference to Saul's googly gaze. "For the record, we're not all in an open relationship here, but we have all been intimate so it seems silly to play modest for your sake," she noted while peeling off her sweaty t-shirt. Her figure may have been relatively ordinary, but she wore her nudity with such confidence that she shone.

"That's a crazy bush," Saul observed, eyes wide like saucers.

"Don't stare," Dani snapped.

"It's alright," chuckled Jessie running her hand across her fluff and cautiously edging into the cold pool. When Dani started to remove her shoes, I knew I was cornered. Getting naked in front of women was scary. But when you have an insecurity like mine, the presence of another, larger, male made things that much worse. Yet if Saul was going to be cool about me fucking his girlfriend, I couldn't be fussy when it came to getting undressed in front of him. And he wasn't shy about staring, at any and all of us. They were remarkably similar, I realised now. They both had a certain brazen curiosity--Dani went about it wistfully, Saul was far more blunt.

He was the next to strip down to his birthday suit. A handsome guy with an athletic physique but from the waist down he made for a bizarre sight. His chest was covered in a thatch of dark hair, as were his shoulders and back. I recalled his passion for cycling which I suppose explained his muscley hairless legs, and the spandex tan halfway up his thigh. Clearly, he'd gone all in and done his crotch too giving us an uninhibited eyeful of his bald circumcised penis. It was only about three inches long but it was thick with a fat peach head.

"No wonder he's so blown away by pubes," Jessie joked. It was if someone had dipped him into a vat of wax up to his groin. With reckless abandon, he cannonballed into the water sending a plume of icy water over the stalling Jessie. But he came up shrieking, "that's fucking cold!"

I watched Dani scurry to join them, her ass wobbling behind her. "Don't you dare splash me," she warned her boyfriend. Trying to be as laissez faire as the others, I hobbled out my clothes and tried to stroll in the way Jessie had gone.