The Festival Ch. 08

Story Info
A filthy romp between friends takes things to the next level.
6.1k words
4.06
8.4k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: there is more bisexual content in this instalment. If that's not your jam, then turn back now.

***

The afternoon had matured by the time the four of us straggled back into camp. All the way back, Saul peppered Jessie with questions about their lifestyle which she patiently answered in kind. By the time we returned, we were exhausted but bristling with secrets and fantasies yet unrealised. For all we'd learned, there was still so much we did not know. Mostly, I didn't know how to feel. Those hours in carnal lust by the pool had been brilliant. Last night had been terrible...and brilliant. But...where does it end?

Lucas and Robbie were tossing a football with playful aggression. Jessie's husband waved at us, no hint of smugness on his face, before whipping the ball back at Lucas' head. Do I want to know? Sometimes the answer to some questions is both yes and no. Nelly was nowhere to be seen but Allison smiled as we trudged near the picnic blanket where she lay. I was concerned that the loud-mouthed Saul would say something he shouldn't. This wasn't the sort of thing one flaunted about and restraint was not his strong suit. Especially since Macy lay next to my girlfriend, sunglasses concealing a scowl.

Ali hopped up, looking immaculate as ever. She wore the same small denim shorts she'd worn this morning, the kind where the pockets peek out the bottom, and a floppy olive sunhat. But her top had been discarded and she'd been lounging in a navy-blue bralette, her pale skin generously glowing beneath a coat of sunscreen. She twirled her long braid in her light fingers, tongue cheekily between her teeth, as she greeted me with a most unassuming peck on the lips. There were no hickeys or bruises in evidence, no sign that she'd been ravished on the road with Robbie. But one look at my flustered face and she saw my sin.

"Enjoy the hike?" she asked pointedly. I hadn't been unfaithful, I practically had her consent this morning. What I harboured was halfway between guilt and fear.

"Best hike ever!" Saul replied in my stead, a big stupid grin on his face. "We did a lot of exploring, you know. Got a real workout and—" Dani lightly whacked the back of his head.

"I can tell," Ali giggled, "you could use a wash up." She tugged on my sweaty shirt. We'd taken one dip in the stream along the way home, but we'd still walked the better part of an hour back beneath a sweltering sky. "Come along," she insisted, interlocking our fingers. We snagged a towel from a chair and made for the showers together.

"Do you mind if we join you?" Dani chirped, trailing after us, "I've got soap." She waved a bottle of lavender body wash at us. I needed five minutes alone with Ali, but that's what I was scared of.

Ali welcomed them, which made Saul's face light up. "I see Macy is still a little sour? Maybe you should just...tell her that Benji told you about the unfortunate wanking incident," Dani proposed as we walked together. "Then maybe she'll stop hating him for being a cheating pervert."

"She's just projecting," Ali sighed.

"Projecting? Did Lucas cheat on her?"

"Other way around," said Ali, "with one of his friends."

"She never told me that!" gasped Dani. The three of them were thick as thieves but as we all knew by now, friends may keep secrets from one another. I guess she'd only told Ali because she knew of Ali's own indiscretions. Still, the hypocrisy was startling to say the least. As far as Macy knew, I'd only jerked off to Dani. Given this revelation, she had no right to chastise me.

"And don't you go telling her I told you," Ali added sharply. "Lucas found out and forgave her. But she's never quite forgiven herself." The showers were the same ones Nelly had confronted me in yesterday morning. Today, as then, they were vacant. "But enough about Macy. I have a feeling you have something to tell me."

I don't know whether that was directed at me or Dani, but it was Dani who spoke up. I wouldn't have known where to begin, and neither did she apparently. "We totally had sex," she blurted out, "like a full on fourway!"

Alisson laughed, which in any other lifetime would be a bizarre reaction. She hung the towel from a brass hook and unbuttoned her shorts. She wasn't wearing the same panties she had been this morning, this was modest pair of tight grey cotton Calvin Kleins. Her hand reached toward Dani's gobsmacked partner, "and when did my best friend and boyfriend drag you into their sordid little affair?" she asked Saul, stroking his dark stubble. Finally, there was someone who could render him speechless.

"Actually, Jessie kinda made things happen. She's AMAZING, Stitch! I wish I'd known—oh," Dani paused, stepping toward Ali with sudden concern. "I suppose we haven't really had a chance to chat, uhm, shit. Uh, look regardless of whatever you were doing, or how things worked out, I should never have seduced Benji. Your relationship issues were your own, it wasn't my place to—" on and on she went, spilling on her own arrangements with Saul and explaining why she chose me in a chaotic garble.

Eventually Ali cut her off by placing a finger over Dani's lips and shushing her. "Water under the bridge, my love," she said, to Dani and I both, "but if you still feel guilty about it, I'm sure you can find a way to make it up to me sometime." The implication made Dani coquettish. My girlfriend then saucily wiggled out of her underwear, drawing all eyes to her resplendent auburn muff and perky breasts. Her skin was so fair she normally appeared a blank white tapestry, but the fine tone of her midriff was more evident with the oily sunscreen. I feel like we all drew breath at the sight of her. "You all just gonna stand there or—"

This time I was the quickest to undress. There was no point in being shy now. I convened with Ali beneath a showerhead and she gave my penis a little brush with her thumb. The drainage in the outdoor showers was particularly poor and mud squelched between our toes. As she turned the handle, the pipes coughed to life, raining mineral rich water down upon us. No doubt this was the same fresh mountain water we'd swam in earlier, though a few hours baking in the pipes all day provided a welcome lukewarm experience. Dani took up the space beside us, watching us touch. In this open plan shower, there was no privacy.

Saul was in such a daze, he nearly slipped trying get his shorts off. But while he was slow to get moving, his cock was already rock hard. Which Ali was quick to notice. "Wow, Dani, you weren't kidding about that thing!" she remarked. Do girls just sit around all day talking about genitals?

Dani beamed proudly as her boyfriend joined her in their shower then she glanced down at my small soft cock, "you weren't kidding about that thing!" There's that funny feeling again. I'd heard endless jokes at my expense already but the sting of their mockery had a peculiar effect on me. "But I see why you keep him around," Dani winked. I wasn't thrilled about Saul and his fat salami five feet away, but Dani had a way of putting me at ease. From her mouth, that bitterness became sweet. We then proceeded to tell Ali about our kinky morning escapade, though Dani did most of the talking. They gabbed liked best friends over coffee instead of best friends fondling their boyfriends in a cooling shower.

And cold or not, Saul remained stiff. I caught him rubbing his manhood up against Dani's bum like a horny pup. With Ali fully up-to-speed, I knew it was time. I have to know. "Did you and Robbie er?" my toes fidgeted uncomfortably. Ali pretended not to understand, determined to make me say it. "Fuck...Did you guys fuck?"

She smiled, acting like she had to think about it. "Wash my back," she requested first, teasing the three of us. Dani passed me the body wash and I lathered it over my hands. As I began, so did she. "What if I told you, that I sucked his cock while he drove? I'd forgotten how big he was. The road was so bumpy I nearly choked on his massive cock." Even under the torrent of water I could hear my own heartbeat. "But even that wasn't enough for him, he's such a stud. He gets hard again in minutes. He ripped my expensive knickers right off." My hands ran over her buttocks, soaping them up. "It's been so long, I wanted to show him what I learned at college. Have you heard the foul nickname some of the boys call me?"

I flinched from her provocation. My fingers went between her cheeks to feel her asshole. It didn't feel any different, but I was picturing it gaping for Robbie's cock. "Anal Queen," I coughed, "Anal Queen Allison."

She made no attempt to deny it. "It wasn't the first time he'd fucked my tight little arse, that was years ago before my sweet little boyfriend and I had even met."

"Oh my god, you can take that monster up the butt?" balked Dani; she was stroking Saul's cock.

"It was fun the first time, but I wasn't ready for it back then. Now though...oh, Dani, you don't know what you're missing out on. I guess I just needed all the practice," she claimed. All that practice, meanwhile she'd only let me hit that yesterday! She turned back toward me and rinsed herself clean before shutting off the tap. She picked the lavender soap up and she lathered her own hands, looking deep into my eyes. Her stare could be mesmerising, or haunting. Rubbing my penis between her slippery fingers, she continued her account, "we stopped for a drink in town and wouldn't you know it, he was ready to go again! Right there in some dinghy bathroom, he fucked me real good. But this time I gave him my pussy. It's been so long since I felt like a woman! All those hicks at the bar could hear me scream with pleasure." I had a raging erection. I should be raging!

Just as I was about to cum with her fingers tickling my balls, she drifted away from me and over to the other two. They too had shut off their shower so they could better listen to the scandal. It was clear that Dani was wholly on board with the open lifestyle now. Ali gave Saul's cock a feel and he bit down on his fist. But it was to her best friend she spoke, shaking up the bodywash suggestively, "looks like you missed a spot?" Dani was already clean as a whistle and so she didn't immediately understand the subtle overture. And my girlfriend didn't give her the time to. She squirted a hearty dollop of soap at Dani's chest, casually chucked the bottle over her shoulder, and then launched forward lips first. The flimsy metal which framed the block rattled as they stumbled back against it.

Ali had Dani pressed right up against the iron wall, their bodies flush against one another, and her tongue jammed between her teeth. I could hear the hungry sounds she made as she tongue fucked Dani's mouth. There was nothing platonic about any of it. Saul, who had initially flinched, thought this was an invitation and shrugged at me before creeping up behind my girlfriend, boner leading the way. But when he touched her she swatted him away. "Uh-uh big fella," she chided him playfully, "it's not your turn." She brushed Dani's lip with her thumb and nibbled the tip of her nose.

"We need a little girl time," Dani gulped, "go play with Benji." She grabbed Ali's hands and placed them on her tits, stirring a foamy fondle with the soap. Saul was glum but not about to walk out on what was no doubt his ultimate fantasy. His girlfriend and her hot friend. My girlfriend and her hot friend. What boy hasn't dreamed of such a thing? Saul sheepishly stepped over to me so we could watch the show together. My own contribution proved more welcome, I squirted more soap between them creating a sudsy little affair. The two slippery babes were touching each other all over, rubbing up against each other.

Ali's long lean body slithered all over her best friend, sunlight catching every morsel of flesh. Both her hands smacked loudly onto Dani's bum and then her nails dug into that beefy rear. The way the flesh dimpled was divine. Ali grunted with delight as she grabbed onto that fat ass by the handful. She's wanted to do that for quite some time. And who could blame her? Friendship is a powerful force but no one could resist that temptation. It inspired a primal surge within Ali who slammed her groin into Dani's so forcefully that they lost their footing. Between their soapy bodies and the sodden grass, they went tumbling together in a tangle of feminine eroticism. The puddle splattered beneath Dani, casting a mist of muddy water over their squeaky-clean skin.

They hardly noticed in their quickened state of lust, Ali lay on top of Dani and resumed their crazed spit swap. She started to hump her friend into the mud, her own shapely buttocks flexing as she ground her auburn muff against Dani's crotch. Dani wrapped her legs around my girlfriend's waist, her golden hair drinking the dirty waterlogged earth. They're going to need another shower. Both Saul and I were touching ourselves but, to my surprise, he nudged my stroking hand. Peeling my eyes off the action momentarily, I saw the embarrassment in his face. Too proud to ask outright, I knew what he was hinting at. "Fuck it," I sighed. We're both in wonderland now. The strong fingers on his right hand closed around my thin shaft and the long fingers on my left hand wrapped around his girthy one. He cleared his throat and continued to watch Ali churning his girlfriend into the muck.

I'd touched two large cocks this weekend but no man had touched me yet. As ever, this only served to heighten the tactile contrast between what I was packing and what other men possess. A feeling which admittedly turned me on. I wondered what Saul felt now, if it buoyed him to feel even larger by comparison. You could usually rely on Saul to narrate his inner monologue with bullish candour but he was positively sheepish at the minute. Years I'd spent avoiding locker rooms and showers, for the precise reason that I didn't want to draw attention to my needle dick. And now here I was, in an outdoor communal shower, with another man, and I coveted the feedback. "You're so thick," I muttered under my breath, trying to instigate his involvement.

"Er, thanks," he mumbled back. I guess when Dani and I sucked his cock earlier he didn't take it as a threat to his heterosexuality. But this was blurring the line a bit much for his liking. He needs time. I didn't push him. Because in many ways, I was in the same confused boat. Nelly said that sexuality was a spectrum, and here we were adrift somewhere along it. I suppose watching the girls helped maintain that delusion.

Ali was getting rather aggressive, sucking so hard on Dani's neck she left marks. The waterlogged earth churned noisily like a marsh as they rutted furiously. Dani didn't seem to mind whatsoever, panting consistently and exhaling loudly whenever Ali leaned onto her and drove the air from her lungs. They were getting increasingly filthy, which only made the whole thing even hotter. Much like me, Dani was learning there was a whole other side to Allison Stitch. There was no delicate lovemaking or method to her play. This was pure savage instinct, a horny pursuit of pleasure. Grunting, gyrating, groaning, Ali tapped into her nymphomania and exacted her power upon Dani.

"Ah, shiiiit," I squeaked, a squirt of cum bursting from my pink helmet and landing right in Ali's hair. I'd been trying to hold off in anticipation of potential involvement but I lost control. Saul panicked and let go, leaving me to spasm and dribble out rather tragically on my own. But I kept my grip fastened around his cock and even as I came I continued to grope him. Just as I regained my composure I sensed his climax throbbing beneath my fingertips. I wont lie, I wanted to make him cum.

I might have made a quick end of it but getting splattered by my seed had alerted Allison. "Wait," she insisted breathlessly. I released him like a hot potato. Dani twisted in the mud, visibly irked to have things come to a standstill. "I have a confession," Ali announced, wiping the dirt from Dani's blushing cheekbones. What now? "I'm glad it turned you on but...Robbie and I, we just talked. I've fucked him before...and I will again. But today, we just talked." None of us were sure what to do with that information.

"I don't understand," I replied. Why lie?

"I figured you'd be more open to...fool around without me if you thought I was doing it too," she explained. My cum had run onto Ali's forehead and was about to drip down but Dani scooped it off with her finger. She promptly popped said finger into her mouth and sucked on it with such nonchalance you'd think it were ice-cream. "But I've been fooling around behind your back for so long," my girlfriend continued, "in light of our new...relationship...I wanted to let you have this one to yourself. And—" she smiled at the blonde cramped beneath her. "—I thought you should be included the next time I got—"

"Fucked," I finished her sentence. Right here in the muck? In this very public space where at any minute some unsuspecting idiot could come waltzing in for a shower? Risk and thrill went hand-in-hand.

To Dani she said, "I'm so glad we get to share this moment together."

"I'm going to need a minute..." I mumbled bashfully, picking up my softening penis with two fingers and letting it fall back against my tight sack.

"I said you'd be included," Ali declared firmly, looking then to the man beside me with a cock as yet unspent, "not that you'd be doing the fucking." Saul's excitement was palpable. Dani unwrapped her legs and let my girlfriend climb over to straddle her lap. Muddy freckles dotted Ali's flawless white skin and you could see muddy smudges from where Dani's dirty hands had pawed at her back and breasts.

Cunt-to-cunt, Ali lay herself down flat on top of her friend. Saul's grin was ear-to-ear as he drew up behind the stack of svelte female. What a sight it must have been, Ali's hairy auburn snatch resting atop of the smooth lips of Dani, the strip of blonde above her slit lost in the flaming tangles above. They spread themselves wide when he knelt in the soft loamy earth, Ali giving him most sultry of looks over her shoulder. I can't believe this is going to happen. It would have been better for her to have just fucked Robbie on the road. I felt more comfortable with Robbie and Jessie, the veteran swingers. They'd known Ali intimately anyway. Even when he'd conspired against me with Nelly, Robbie was no threat in truth. In his own misguided way, he was always on my side.

But Saul was just some lucky fool who'd fallen with his bum in the butter today. He was going to fuck my girlfriend while I was made to watch. This wasn't the same as watching Jessie fucking Ali with a strap-on. This was another man laying claim to what was rightfully mine. It was utterly disrespectful to my masculinity. To be fair, I had already fucked his girlfriend but we all knew that was different. Not that I didn't feel insecure last night, or when I'd thought she'd fucked Robbie. The truth is, this was a game designed to hurt and every situation was going to feel preferable to the one in front of me. "This is unreal," Saul croaked, awestruck by the sight of their womanhood splayed for his amusement. Despite his bald privates, which actually just made him appear larger, he was a handsome man with a nice build. He may have been shorter than Ali but he looked far better suited to her company than my lanky ass ever did.

"Hey!" Ali barked at him as he pressed that fat mushroom head against her. I thought she had changed her mind but she was only redirecting him. It was now something of an open secret that Ali reserved her backdoor for her lovers, which Saul gleefully assumed gave him carte blanche with her asshole. "Don't push your luck," she scolded him, "you can have my pussy or your hand." Like a naughty boy he apologised with a rye smirk, pressing his cock against her fiery muff instead. As he stuffed himself into her, Ali glared at me, biting her lip and wincing with the effort. Given the spatial constraints, Saul didn't have much room to manoeuvre but he was determined.

12