The Festival Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani, who was pinned beneath them, grunted from the force of all that weight bearing down on her. Luckily the ground was soft and squishy because Saul's face was reddening from his downward exertion. He was literally fucking his girlfriend's best friend on top of her but, discomfort aside, Danica didn't seem insulted whatsoever. She even looped her arms around Ali and held her closer still. "Aaaaaaaaaah fuuuCK!" Ali rumbled with Saul deep inside her. He slowly withdrew his hips. I heard the sucking sound of the mud when the girls squirmed loose from the tacky puddle.

"If you didn't fuck Robbie today," Dani gasped in that respite, "does that mean Saul is the first guy you've had in your...er...lady garden since you started dating Benji?" Even Saul paused to await her answer, intrigued by the notion that he was relatively unchallenged for her vaginal supremacy.

Ali swallowed her spit and smiled, a cool satisfaction on her face with Saul's dick inside her, "no, I did break my principle every now and then. Some of the smaller guys like Paul had a go on my fanny," she admitted. I don't know if that was better or worse. The whole "anal only" adultery seemed a depraved decision. But on the other hand, it stung to know that no part of her was actually kept sacred for me. Unbothered, Saul sank his cock into her again and her beautiful features screwed up with pleasure. "Still, it's been a while since I've had a real man in there."

"Make her feel like a woman, Saul," cooed Dani, tracing aimless circles along Ali's long elegant spine.

"But don't be gentle," she added, staring right at me and my limp little cock. Saul thrust heavily in response, nearly rolling Ali right off his girlfriend. Compared to Robbie, he made a somewhat clumsy lover. But what he lacked in technique, he made up for with that impressive girth. He had Ali moaning with every penetrative movement. It was true, you don't need foreplay or skill when you have a big dick.

But you do need stamina and Saul was understandably swept up in his own pleasure. Dani, who knew her boyfriend well, was quick to rescue the situation. "DON'T YOU DARE CUM YET," she barked, ending his pumping abruptly.

"Baaaabe," Saul grumbled, half his cock inside Allison. "I can't help it, this is so fucking hot." He looked to me for support but I wasn't about to take sides. I'd have been done already.

"Well, you better," snapped Danica while Ali caught her breath, "this is my best friend, and I want you to make a good impression." Saul pulled out with a sigh and took a deep breath. Then a lightbulb seemed to switch on behind those eyes.

He placed his hands on Ali's bum and somewhat crudely shoved her forward, exposing more of his girlfriend's bottom half to his advances. "How's this for an impression," he chortled, promptly driving into Dani's open snatch.

"OWWWWW," she yelped when he missed his thrust on the first try and jabbed her in the taint. With Ali mounted on top of her, my girlfriend's cunt was the perfect height to be taken from behind. But Dani was on her back, sunk an inch lower into the swampy grass, and obstructed by her best friend's body. Saul basically had to flatten out in the cobra pose to get inside her. But he managed just that despite some initial difficulty. Her annoyance was quickly forgotten with his thick cock back where it belonged, and Dani was soon groaning not grumbling. He couldn't really thrust so much as shuffle his manhood in and out but that was evidently more than enough. Saul was quick to remark upon how "sopping wet" his girlfriend was. However, Saul was not through with Allison. Eager to showcase his bravado, he yanked his dick out the blonde twat and jammed it right back into the red one.

A few thrusts in Allison and he was flattening out once more to get inside Dani. It wasn't exactly dignified and he fumbled more than once, but they were three horny humans fucking in the mud of a festival shower. The whole thing was both amusing and arousing for the girls who squealed and giggled and rasped and moaned. Trial and error was half the joy and they were having a blast. The only one feeling especially undignified was me. Great, so he gets to fuck them both while I stand here tugging on my penis. Back-and-forth he went, fucking the pair of them with impressive athleticism. My manhood was slowly starting to stiffen again, eager to get in on the action. I edged a little closer, trying not to impose.

With my knees to either side of Dani's head, I sat back on my heels and touched myself without directly disrupting the threesome. But with my crotch basically hovering in her face, Allison was quick to notice her poor little boyfriend sitting there. While Saul was busy with Danica, Ali reached out and grabbed my member. "Oh, Benji, we don't need your little willy now," she tutted, pinching the head like she would a pimple. Saul plunged back into her and she howled with pleasure, releasing my erection at once. When she was being fucked, truly fucked, you could see it radiate to every cell in her being.

Dani's glanced up and saw me floating overhead. "Baby dick Benji," she laughed while they fucked on top of her. "I'll play with your widdle pencil dick later, I promise." Saul suddenly rose from his knees into a low squat, still low enough that his cock was buried in my girlfriend. He grabbed Ali's waist and hauled her cunt upward so he could sink his manhood into her fully. I mean that thing is as thick as a beer can and Ali was taking it with absolute delight. Grunting, filthy, and brow furrowed in focus, Saul looked like some sort of neanderthal fucking an angel. And the angel came with a thrilling shudder, ripping up fistfuls of grass in the process. She dug her face in the nook of Dani's neck and shoulder.

With Saul supporting Ali's lower half, pounding her all through her orgasm, Dani exploited the slight separation between their bodies and wedged her hand in the gap. The end was near and she knew it. She played with herself while Saul cranked up his lumbering tempo. "Take it, you slut," Saul panted, slamming into my girlfriend confidently. I can't believe he's talking to her that way!

"I'm your slut, baby," Ali encouraged him, "I'm a slut for your big fucking cock."

"I AM," he snarled, his muscles flexing as he strenuously persisted in this demanding position, "Benji can't do you like this!"

"No! Urrrgh no, not with his puny cock," begged Allison, breathless and exhausted, "CUM IN ME, SAUL!"

"YES!" purred Danica, swept up in the tide, "cum in my best friend! Empty those big balls in her womb." Despite what was going on on top of her, Dani had eyes only for my hard little cock. Its humiliating me that's turning her on most of all.

Her own orgasm was lost in Saul's more emphatic crowing. He buried all of himself into Ali's twat before buckling entirely. In horrified fascination I watched him flood Alisson's pussy. His spent body went down limply, crushing the two women beneath him. "Ooooooooiiiiyaaaaaaaaa," he flailed atop the stack. Graceful it was not, but there were no complaints.

"I can't breathe," Dani choked at the bottom of the pile of human sins, her face going purple. Saul flopped into the wet grass, his cock popping out my girlfriend. He just lay there, panting with his hefty organ slowly diminishing. The girls were gasping for air but were in a state of euphoric bliss. Ali, still reeling, stroked Dani's hair before sloughing off her friend and on top of Saul. She wiped the grass off his balls while recovering with her head on his chest. "Holy shit," sighed Dani at last, ending the silence. She rolled over onto her stomach, absolutely knackered, gathering one limb at a time beneath her. All three were muddy but Dani's entire back was plastered. And now so too was her front, she was more mud than skin.

I started picking bits of grass out her hair while she collected herself. She thanked me and shook my boner. Exhausted, she crawled through the churned earth where they'd fucked and flattened out prone with her head on Saul's stomach. He looked like such a man, with my girlfriend and his cosied up against him, all of them naked and dirty. And I was still on my knees with a throbbing unsatisfied erection. Even hard I could not compete with is flaccid peach cock. I might have been longer but his manhood was a far more substantial offering. And watching Ali lazily toy with his heavy package only made me feel more unwanted.

But I wasn't to be excluded entirely. "Alright," Dani paused for a breath, "have at it." She rocked her hips and her juicy ass trembled invitingly.

"Really?" I asked suspiciously.

"You can't fuck me," she replied sleepily, not even lifting her head off Saul, "but you can hump my bum if you like? Just the cheeks." Oh, come on! Saul's cum was oozing out my girlfriend's ginger snatch, and all I get it a pity hump? Allison made no objection, watching me with curious eyes as I sulkily accepted Dani's charitable compromise. Dani's buttocks were caked in slimy layer of muck. And now that she lay on her front, her thighs were speckled with dirt too. It probably wouldn't have been wise to get any of that inside her, hygienically speaking. Still, when I draped my body over her messy back and slipped my cock up the length of her muddy ass crack, I didn't feel especially clean. I did, in fact, belong in the muck as Nelly had once said.

Her immense ass was certainly up to the task of swallowing my small penis in that crevice. I'd dreamed of fucking this ass for the longest time. Now, with my dick lost in her cheeks, I feared that I might have been ill suited to that task. I could have reached the hole, but only just. "It's like an earthworm burrowing through the mud," Dani giggled. Saul outright laughed. I just shut my eyes and concentrated on thrusting through that sticky, gritty, passage of flesh. I felt like a joke, humping her ass crack while she just lay there unmoving. Behind my eyelids I could feel their attention and amusement. Be careful what you wish for.

"I wanted you to pop my anal cherry," Dani mused, "but I'm not so sure now." Unsurprisingly, my little dick "dry" humping didn't inspire much confidence in her.

"You could ask Robbie?" suggested Allison, "he was my first, you know." I let her words wash over me, content to take what pleasure I could at the expense of my ego.

"Awww, Dani, I've been begging for years!" whinged Saul.

"You're too thick, baby," huffed Dani much to his dismay. What I'd give for my dick to be so big it was an inconvenience. "But Robbie ain't lacking in that department either!"

"It's such a myth that small dicks are better for anal," Ali declared, watching me busy my twig in Dani's rump. Yesterday morning, she'd had my small dick up her butt for the first time. Clearly, she didn't cherish the experience quite as much as I had. "A big hard cock in your cunt will make you feel like a woman, but taking one deep in the ass...that will make you feel like...complete."

Every time my penis brushed past her asshole I was tempted to just stab it in, if only to stake my claim as her first. I was much too timid of course but Dani clenched her ass cheeks tightly together, stopping me in my tracks. Over and over, she flexed her buttocks, squeezing my thin member. With an unmanly whimper, I blew my load in her crack. She giggled. "So why do I enjoy this little penis so much?" Dani pondered aloud, chuffed to have brought me to climax in such an emasculating manner. Ali gave it some thought while I continued to trickle.

Recalling Nelly's words, she found her epiphany. "Because he makes you feel like a Goddess," she smiled. My girlfriend dragged herself over Saul, bringing herself closer to me. All the things she said, they didn't matter when she looked at me like that. Ali caressed my cheek while I rested on top of Dani. Clambering over the lovers, we kissed. "He's worth more than all the rest combined, I'm just sorry it took me so long to realise it."

Saul coughed, "but you...er...still want all the rest combined?"

"Saul!" Dani hissed, "you're ruining the moment!" To be fair, the moment was four people covered in mud and cum. And he was entirely correct. She loves me...but that's not enough.

Ali didn't deny it either. "I want everything, Saul," she remarked, pressing herself upright. That was her nature, the true nature that for so long she'd been forced to conceal. A slow trickle of his seed slid from her auburn mound and down her long legs. We all laboriously followed suit, rising to wash the filth from our spent bodies. When I did, I dragged a weary tongue up Ali's calves and along her thighs. Drying mud, broken grass, salty spunk. I tasted it all. Is this my true nature? I nuzzled my lips into her musky womanhood. Even through another man, her musk was intoxicating. Those pheromones were a drug to me. As I stood, we kissed once more.

"You know..." Dani rotated the tap, flinching when the first droplets touched her tender skin. "I feel like both our relationships are in a better place after this weekend," she posited, gingerly rinsing herself off, "do you think..."

"We could do the same for Macy and Lucas?" Ali concluded, starting our own shower. The two of us embraced beneath the cold spray, cleansing our sins even as we contemplated new ones. You'd think we'd all learned not to scheme by now. But anywhere Allison was going, I would follow.

"It is the last night of the festival," Dani quipped, washing Saul's back. "Anything can happen on the last night!"

***

We're in the endgame now! No doubt some of you were hoping I'd shift the pairings a little. I really wanted to reconcile Ali and Dani before the wild shenanigans of the final night. I have at least three chapters in mind to wrap up all the loose plot threads. What kinky mischief will take place? What will become of Ali and Benji? Are they really going to try and seduce the ice queen Macy? AND WILL DANI'S SUPERB ASS EVER GET FUCKED!? Haha, Benji was so close yet so far. Perhaps chapter 9 will be his lucky night.

Thank you to those few fans who have been titillated by these stories. I do appreciate the feedback and suggestions. Let me know what you'd like to see before the end and I may end up writing your fantasy into fiction.

12