All Comments on 'The Festival Ch. 08'

by BenjaminNothin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Realdeal123Realdeal123over 1 year ago

Can that you write something other than generic cuckold bullshit with mc being doormat dude

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Good, but too stretched out. Do you know the proverb "brevity is the sister of talent"?

There are a lot of unnecessary details, as if an inexperienced, young being writes. Compressing the length of the story would be more useful, because it is forgotten where it started.

But, I understand - you need to create something like a series?..

YellowcutieYellowcutieover 1 year ago

Welcome back, and what a chapter!! 10/10!!

Don't listen to the haters. It's the best small penis story I've ever read on this site. Finally, Benji's petite dick got little actions this time. I think what makes your stories so good is the way you constantly (in a good way) use words that suggest the readers to visualize the size difference/contrast between the characters or their features. Plus, the playful yet taunting dialogues about Benji's were elite too.

The buttjob part and Ali's brutal words are the highlights of this chapter for me. Thankyou for the inclusion of small dick in face stuff, but I wish there were more xD

Keep up the great work! I'm really interested in how you develope Benji and Ali's new dynamic. Kinda sad knowing this magnum opus will come to an end. I hope you don't stop making quality small penis stories like this tho'.

BenjaminNothinBenjaminNothinover 1 year agoAuthor

@Yellowcutie thank you for your support. I'm having fun writing this. I don't mind the negative reviews, it's obviously not for everyone. I write the sorts of stories I like to read, and I put them up here because it there are people who enjoy this style too. I've just completed another story, a rather long one so I do apologize for that. It is, however, my favourite entry thus far. Should be up in a few days. Adios!

BenjaminNothinBenjaminNothinover 1 year agoAuthor

@GrandTruthseeke thank you for your feedback. The saying we go by is "brevity is the soul of wit". Believe me, i'm aware of that haha. If it sounds like this was written by an inexperienced young writer, its because it is :D If I was any good, i'd not be writing here. I do appreciate that I could definitely speed things along and get right into the good stuff. I frustrate myself sometimes too. That being said, I find the build up, plot, mindset, and even the extraneous details more thrilling than writing about sex itself. They lend a certain realism in these absurd situations smut often occupies. I want to know how and why characters have sex rather than depict them having it. You should note the next chapter may thus not be to your tastes, as it does lean into the details. However, if you persist with me, Chapters 10 and 11 will be quite full throttle.

BenjaminNothinBenjaminNothinover 1 year agoAuthor

@Realdeal123 thank you for reading. I'm very very sorry you did not enjoy my story. If only there was a website with THOUSANDS of other stories you could choose from. Oh wait, you can! That's the beauty of literotica, there is a lid for every pot. It so happens that I am into humiliation and degradation, so that's what I've written about here. In future I may write about things which appeal to you, or I may not. I cannot cater to your specific kinks, but someone else surely does. I wish you well in finding whatever it is that wets your whistle.

MaxineKilljoyMaxineKilljoyover 1 year ago

This has been really really good! Like sure reviews don't really matter, but i don't understand why this isn't higher rated? I get that it's too long winded for some people, but that shouldn't merit a poor review. For what it is, it's excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous