All Comments on 'The Festival Ch. 09'

by BenjaminNothin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
YellowcutieYellowcutieover 1 year ago

Well, that was fast. And I totally agree, this new chapter slaps. A great one indeed.

Loved the new development, especially with Macy. I'm still wondering about the reason why she cheated on Lucas... :)

The anal sex between little Benji and Dani was intense. That's quite the shift compared to what's in the previous chapter. I also adored the oral stuff, wishing Benji's small balls can nudge more faces. Him getting sph while getting sucked would be great though.

The small dick in panty was a good addition too, but I'm worried it would develop into chastity/cage plays (not a fan of cage play tbh).

If you want more feedbacks from other people, and if you don't mind, you should upload this story to other sites aswell (such as AO3). There's even more SP stories there, yours can be one of the good ones. They even let the more taboo ones there, Arachnophilia by Rosentheduck and Pam & Jeremy by Janus are just few examples.

Do you already have ideas about your next story after The Festival? Kinda sad this is coming an end soon :(

MaxineKilljoyMaxineKilljoyover 1 year ago

This was the best one yet!

I'm not sure the series needs more characters but I'm invested in all the ones you've written thus far. Literally read through your entire series twice. I love what you've done with Dani and Macy. That was a wonderful twist on the usual submissive dynamic. I expect the others will return before the end. Lucas remains underwritten but I suppose you've got him in mind for later. Would love to see more from Ali and Jessie (my fave).

I'm not personally into the watersports stuff and it was a little cringe for my taste, but you wrote it in such a way that it wasn't overly icky and fit nicely into the story. Really looking forward to you tying up this all up and paying off the longterm plots.

BenjaminNothinBenjaminNothinover 1 year agoAuthor

@Yellowcutie my number one fan haha! Thank you for your support. I did think Benji was owed a little reward, but I also loved depriving him of relief. I wanted to develop their relationship and loved the idea of him being tested in a dominant capacity, which she made him work for. This all about exploration for him, and finding peace in his sexuality. I have no intent to introduce chastity play here, not just because I cant find a way to organically introduce a cage into this setting haha. I prefer the idea of him being controlled without physical restraint.

I always thought AO3 was just for fanfic?

There should two long chapters yet to come, and maaaybe an epilogue. I do have some new ideas, another long format series involving a cult. But I wont begin work on that until The Festival is complete.

BenjaminNothinBenjaminNothinover 1 year agoAuthor

@MaxineKilljoy

Thank you for the review, I appreciate the feedback. I always have a general endgame in mind, but tend to invent as I go. Hence the new characters popping up. It can be irksome to spend time getting to know someone new when all we want is to plunge into wild smut. But these moving parts and elaborate characters are what I enjoy writing.

Personally, the watersports stuff isn't my cup of tea either (there's a joke in there somewhere). It doesn't directly turn Benji on either and I wanted to make that clear. However, I want Benji to be pushed into spaces he's uncomfortable with. It's all about testing his boundaries and establishing what motivates his desire. I dont think Macy has ever been into it either. But they've both internalised shame, and that manifests in this vulgar interaction. They still figuring out how to handle and be handled by power. They all are, I suppose.

YellowcutieYellowcutieover 1 year ago

Yup, I was worried you would add chastity play in some kind of omake/epilogue. Gentle femdom/femdom stories without extreme physical restraint are my cup of tea aswell.

Arachnophilia tells a story about k!d spider-man (bruh). Pam and Jeremy are original characters and stories by Janus... sadly, she's been on hiatus since pandemic. So yeah, if you wanna widen your target audiences, it's a good place (no limitations). Iirc a writer here named "taiyakisoba" also posted his stories on AO3, all of his stories are original works. You have to put more attention on the taglist though if they're original works.

Can't wait for the next installments! :) I personally wouldn't mind if the MCs in your stories to come are about finding peace about their sexuality and shortcoming. It's kinda wholesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ayy, this is some great writing. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't abandon this story, please.

xxJulesxxxxJulesxxabout 1 year ago

Can Anyone Help me find a different Story - i read one about the highland Festival and the guy Looses the Kilt competition and is blackmailed. I think it was 4 Parts and in the last one he has the chance to win his Freedom back by participating in a Size competition - he thinks the smallest wins but its the biggest wins so he Looses.

BeastofbothworldsBeastofbothworldsabout 1 year ago

I'm getting excited, surely chapter 10 is just around the corner?

liqueurliqueur12 months ago

So... umm... Why did you stop there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenjaminNothin@BenjaminNothin
A hippy with too much free time. Probably too into character development for smut but whatevs :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Festival Series Info