The Festival Pt. 02: Servitude

Story Info
The Commander shares his house slave - with his Lieutenant.
9.8k words
4.83
2.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning in my bed and found myself lying beside my house slave. She was still nude, the sun enlightening her curves like a sunrise behind the mountains. Strips of soft white sheets laid across her like a road traversing over hills; her head was buried in between the pillows. The night before she had witnessed her first orgy in the city, something not too many common folk get a chance to see.

It was purely magical; never before have I felt a woman's touch quite like her's. She seemed to know exactly how and where to touch me that would send my senses twirling. I rolled over and gave a gentle kiss on her pleasantly warm hip. She stirred slightly like a pet getting cozy in their nest. I cuddled up behind her as my body conformed to hers like a perfect puzzle piece. I gently placed my arm around her hips and with my hand on her belly, pulled her closer to me; my cock nestling between her cheeks. She stirred again but this time she stretched her arms and fingers up over head, reaching high for the sky. Her head slowly rolled to the side causing some of her hair to fall away, revealing her beautiful green eyes.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Master," she replied with a smile. Her body rolled away from me and my erection sprung out from between her cheeks. She looked down and grabbed it delicately.

"Still hard after last night master?" she asked playfully.

I kissed her soft lips and flirtatiously replied "After last night, how could I not be."

She smirked, and whipped her head to clear the remaining fallen hair from her face.

"Master, would you like me to take care of this for you?" she asked with hope in her voice.

"Not this morning. I must be in the Rotunda soon to finalize the plan for the upcoming reapings."

She jolted up to her knees determined to extract my life force from my body. "But master, you can't go there with a..."

"Not yet...the reapings are approaching and my duties come first" I replied calmly.

She looked disappointed, like a child who did not get what they wanted. I briefly laid there watching her pout because she couldn't have my pleasure. It was tough to say no - her hands were soft and my body craved to be in her warmth. She slowly moved her hands back towards it, her fingers tracing out tiny circles at the base of my shaft. I could feel my muscles loosening between my legs; it was both erotic and relaxing at the same time. But I couldn't indulge - at least not right now.

"Come, get up. There are some things I need to tell you before I am to leave for the day" I said while standing up as my cock slipped out of her hands. I draped my robe around me and walked over to the table where I poured a glass of water for the both of us.

"Here" I said as I handed her the water; she finished it in only a few gulps.

"Thirsty?" I asked playfully.

"Thirsty for you master" she replied with a smirk, her eyes flirting with mine. I chuckled and followed with a smirk of my own.

What a fiesty house slave.

"Stand up" I commanded. She obeyed and stood up, her posture perfect as she presented her chest to me like a warrior standing at attention.

"You are now a house slave for the House of Fire. There are three principles that every house slave must abide by if you wish to remain in the main house."

She nodded in agreement, her eyes focused intentively on me.

"You must always obey the master without any hesitation or questioning. Second, you will serve the house no matter what the request."

She nodded again, her ears retaining every word that I was speaking. She didn't look overwhelmed, but instead appeared to be taking meticulous mental notes.

"And the last one is simple; loyalty. A house slave is loyal to their master, to the house, and most importantly to the Goddess. Obedience, Servitude, Loyalty." I stepped in close to her face, and stared deep into her eyes.

"Follow all three principles; prove to the House, to the Goddess, and to yourself that I made the right decision in choosing you."

I gently grabbed her by the chin with my thumb and pointer finger, and positioned her face to mine. A thin line of air separated our noses.

My warm breath exhaled into her mouth as I spoke, "Repeated failure to follow any of the three principles will result in expulsion from the House and you will be sent to the far ends of the Kingdom, or depending on the reason...something worse. Do you understand, house slave?"

"Yes master" she replied intently.

"Good. Now...I think you were in fact correct earlier. I can't go to the Rotunda like this." I directed her attention to the solid mass between my legs - somehow it still had more to give.

"Of course master" she replied as she dropped to her knees.

Her eyes seductively looked up at me as she took me into her mouth. I continued thrusting in and out, watching her lips hug me tightly. I didn't last long - my body had very little energy to hold back after last night. I let go and filled her mouth - she swallowing most of it, wiping the few remaining drips from the corners of her mouth with her fingers and licking them clean.

"Thank you master," she happily replied.

***VII Months Later***

The seasons had changed and the Festival was fast approaching. The trees that once were full of green leaves which danced in the wind to the tune of the songbirds all throughout summer, have changed and now painted the landscape with vibrant reds, oranges and yellows. The emerald green grass that once coated the rolling hills outside of the city gates accentuated by the sapphire blue sky, was now beginning to dry out; starting its own hibernation process. A slight chill crept into existence, clinging onto the wind as it whooshed throughout the city and countryside.

Within the city perimeter, people were beginning to make preparations for the upcoming Festival. Our armies and I continued to journey into the unknown wilderness to discover and conquer new lands and further extend our reach into the world, while also protecting our Kingdom from any and all who attempt to hinder our way of life. Such as any outside clans or even worse, ravagers who seem to get off killing our reapers and stealing our treasures and prospects.

It has been several months since I acquired my new house slave and she was proving to be a worthy find. She was a quick learner and an enthusiastic one at that. There was very little that had to be shown to her more than once. Whatever command that was given to her, she obeyed with great excitement and motivation. She was always glowing, radiating a pure energy that was contagious to everyone that was present.

At the end of the day when I returned to my chamber, it was always impeccable. The bed was always clean and neatly dressed, the floors were swept, and everything was neatly organized. I could tell she took her time making sure everything was taken care of and just in the right place. The linens were always fresh and the chamber air consistently smelled of lovely aromatic scents like lavender or patchouli, and the wine carafe was always topped off - the most important part.

In the evenings she would always oblige to my wishes and desires. Some nights we would have some quiet time by the window and enjoy the finer things in life whilst enjoying our freshly prepared meals. We'd sit there and listen to the sounds of the night play their orchestrations while staring off into the blackened sky, the stars twinkling to the rhythms of the night.

Other nights we would engage in hot, steamy sexual exploration - pure ecstasy. She was open to everything and anything that I suggested or directed, and at any moment of any day when called upon, she always drained me of my lust. There was never any hesitation, and she never grew tired of me. In fact, I think she fantasized about it quite often. I always thought how lucky I am to have her as my house slave; this gorgeous creature whose hair was as beautiful as the night sky on a cold crisp winter night. Her body; warm like laying in the hot summer sun. A warmth that comforts you and puts your nerves and anxiousness at ease. Her green and brown eyes calmed me like the forest surrounding the city. Just as much as she fantasized about me, I found myself doing the same about her.

But now I had to shift my focus - it was time for the annual reaping. During this time, the lands of each of the four Houses'; Wind, Fire, Earth and Water offer up prospects that are to be auctioned off as house slaves here in the city for the masters and the Goddess. Those who are not selected are still able to participate in the Festival orgy but when it is all over, they must leave the main house. Most return to their villages and try again the following year, or go to work in one of the local pleasure houses. Some stay in the city and try to make a living. In the rare case, some leave all together and choose to be an outcast, or even worse join the ravagers.

The first few reapings went smoothly, and everything was going according to plan. We successfully transported prospects from villages along the coastline in the Realm of Water and from the mountains in the Realm of Wind. No prospects were lost while transporting them to the city, and we had zero casualties in the process. It wasn't perfect though - there were attempts by the ravagers to try and steal our goods, but all of them failed miserably.

Two days prior to the annual Feast of Masters, one of the Goddess's nymph's notified me that she would be visiting the Rotunda today to check in on the progress. I happily obliged and prepared for her arrival as one of our reaper units had just arrived back in the city.

While I was reviewing intel with my Lieutenant in the Rotunda, I heard a gentle knock on the door. Before anyone could respond, the door creaked open and in walked the Goddess, flanked by three of her sensational Nymphs.

"Good morning Goddess" I said as I took her hand into mine with a gentle kiss. "It is truly a pleasure to have you join us this morning. Here are the latest scouting reports from the local pleasure houses."

She quickly looked it over, skimming the pages and nodding her head.

"And I have been informed that we have taken a new village and have many fine new prospects just arriving."

"Wonderful," she replied excitedly. "This is deliciously great news. And new prospects you say from the new village...I think I would like to see them my dear Commander if you would be so kind."

"Of course Goddess. This way" I replied motioning to the door.

I guided us out of the Rotunda and down the long, sun filled corridor. The sound of birds singing filled the air, playing us a tune as we walked graciously down to the auction house where we proceeded to go into the prospect room. We strolled through looking at the faces of all the prospects waiting to be auctioned off. They were scattered throughout the big open room with the only light source coming from one window on the south wall.

An array of different expressions were strewn about the room. Some showed eagerness, some were nervous and scared. Rightfully so too, they do not know what lies ahead of them. Plus, these prospects were different - they were not chosen by their local pleasure house scout, but instead plucked like a delicious ripe apple from their home to come be with us. Others showed no expression at all, they were just blank; almost as if they were caught in a hypnotic trance, or stoned out of their wits.

The Goddess wore a smirk on her face during the entire walkthrough. She stopped in front of a curly blond haired woman leaning up against the wall. The Goddess placed her hand under the prospect's chin and raised her head, both pairs of eyes locked on to each other. She began looking her over, brushing the dirt filled hair out of the prospect's face - she was quite messy looking.

"Commander, very good job this time. Look at these beautiful creatures of the forest. This Festival is truly panning out to be our most juiciest one yet."

"Thank you Goddess," I replied.

"Who found and delivered these sexy prospects to us?"

"That would be my Lieutenant - he and his men came across a small trading village deep within the forest. Most of them were willing to come here."

She licked her lips seductively while still gazing upon the messy prospect and asked "When are these prospects going up for auction?"

"They are going up for auction before the feast in two days."

"Excellent! These are perfect prospects to be a part of something so special" she replied as she dragged her fingers between the prospect's perky tits.

"Goddess, shall we return to the Rotunda to review your trip tomorrow to the pleasure house in the Realm of Earth?"

"Yes, I suppose we should Commander" she responded, sighing like one does when they reluctantly agree to something that they don't want to do. She gave the prospect a small passionate kiss on the cheek and made her way towards the door.

As we headed back down the corridors of the main house to the Rotunda, we passed by the prepping chamber where the new slaves from the auction the previous night were beginning to be prepped. We walked by the open door and both the Goddess and I turned our heads to glance in. Three nude women were standing at attention in line. A prepper began oiling one of their breasts, while another prepper shaved the pubic hair from the middle slave, and the last slave had two preppers beside her, rubbing her toned body up and down from head to toe, doing one final check before the slave was to be outfitted and sent to their master.

A fantasy flashed before my mind's eye - I daydreamed of my house slave being rubbed down by the preppers, their oily fingers skating along my house slave's moistened skin, caressing her slick, oily tits. My cock got a jolt of excitement.

Now was not the time to fantasize.

Back at the Rotunda, I continued to show the Goddess our final plans for the reapings and the ravager scouting report. She merely glanced through them, looking very happy with what I and my officers had prepared.

"I am very pleased...very pleased Commander. You have outdone yourself this time!"

"Thank you Goddess," I replied, bowing my head.

"Keep it up Commander, and this may be the best Festival celebration that we have had in a long while. "

"Of course Goddess, you know that I will give it my best effort."

"You always do," she replied as she placed her hand on my shoulder along with a smile extending from ear to ear. "When you return from the village tomorrow, you should take the night off and indulge Commander, you have earned it."

"Thank you Goddess, but I still have much work to do here."

"Nonsense. Every soldier, every commander, every ruler needs to relieve themselves from time to time; you should do the same - that is an order from your Goddess."

"Of course. Thank you."

She glanced over towards the group of officers gathered around the table who were still reviewing the riding plan for tomorrow's trip. "Which one is your Lieutenant?" she asked.

I subtly pointed to the man standing in the middle, "The tall one in the center with the long blond hair."

"And he is the one responsible for finding and transporting my new sultry prospects?" asked the Goddess curiously, looking for confirmation that this long blond haired man was in fact, the one.

"That is correct, and does a phenomenal job. He is my best reaper."

"Tell me, does your Lieutenant or his reapers ever sample the prospects beforehand?"

"Absolutely not Goddess. It is forbidden to have first passion with the prospects. Occasionally, some men tend to get a little grabby, but it never goes beyond that."

She smirked. "Please see to it that he also gets to indulge Commander. You both deserve it."

"Of course Goddess."

I once again took her hand into mine with a soft kiss. She turned and began making her way to the door - her three Nymphs turned and followed close behind. The officers at the table stopped and saluted the Goddess as she walked by - her Nymphs shooting flirtatious looks towards the boys as they passed. I stood there for a few moments as I took a deep breath, the subtle tension in my muscles dissipated. I was relieved that the Festival review was over and had gone as well as it did.

"Master..."

A soft voice from behind me spoke and caught me by surprise. I was so lost in my thoughts that I had forgotten that my house slave had come to bring me lunch.

"I'm so sorry master, I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay," I glanced at her to see that she was wearing a solid black corset and a thin string black thong; her outfit and curves ignited my sexual flame.

"You look delicious house slave."

She smiled. "Thank you master."

"Just put the plate over there," I said, pointing to the table.

As she walked over, some of the officers looked away from the table and glanced at her - I mean how can one not sneak a peek when a beautiful voluptuous woman dressed in a black corset walks by. She smiled at those who looked, except for one - my Lieutenant. Instead, my house slave shied away from him, her face blushing red and she began to look nervous. She set the plate down on the table and made her way back to me, her head lowered in an attempt to hide her face.

"Thank you, that is all for now."

She nodded and promptly left without saying a word, again avoiding eye contact with the Lieutenant. I found her behavior intriguing around the Lieutenant as this was not typically like her, and wanted to explore this more but that curiosity would have to wait. I rejoined my men around the table to finish our riding plan for tomorrow's trip.

********************

Seeing his face stirred up so many mixed emotions inside of me. It put my head in a daze; my mind was racing with thousands of thoughts swirling around, but I couldn't focus on any one thing. I hurriedly walked back down the hallway, not knowing why though. All I could think about was back to that day when I first saw him.

The sun rose and I had already started my daily chores. Surrounded by the rays of warm sunshine broken up by the trees, I was off in the forest picking berries when I heard screams in the distance coming from the village. I ran as quick as I could to go see the source of the sound and when I got there, it was nothing but chaos. People were frantically running, not knowing which direction to go - they all looked frightened. A few bodies laid motionless in the dirt.

I don't think many knew what was happening but I did - it was the reapers. Just as fast as it had come on, it was over. Bucket teams were putting out fires and local tribesmen were attempting to reason with the reapers, trying to make sense of it all. A perfect combination of jumbled violence and amiable transactions.

Mixed emotions churned inside of me about what my eyes saw. I was overwhelmed with sadness to see my fellow villagers attacked and ransacked beyond their control. Though as I panned across the bodies laying in the dirt, I didn't recognize anyone that met a dire fate - not one seemed to be from our village.

But on the other side of the coin, I was excited. For so long I had wanted to be taken to the city that the brunette woman told me about in the pleasure house. The sexual cravings inside of me were becoming more intense the older I became, and the desire to explore these urges grew louder and louder. With the reapers here, a small part of me couldn't help but want to be taken.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see a reaper on horseback. He looked me up and down with a critical stare, then met my eyes. He raised his eyebrows and gestured to the horse. My stomach began to tingle with nerves and excitement - I was being picked as a spoil of the raid. He scooped me up and sat me in front of him. My body pressed into his as we rode to join the rest of the reaper unit. I could feel how excited he was as something stiff pressed into my lower back, and it was not his sword. I licked my lips in anticipation as the desire within me began to pulse. We dismounted and I along with almost two dozen males and females were loaded into a heavy wooden cart, destined for the city of Bhaile.