The Festival Pt. 02: Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to untie his loincloth when my house slave looked over at me sitting on the window bench, watching all of this unfold before my eyes. I could feel my loins begin to tickle as it was filling up with excitement. I mouthed the word "yes" without making a sound. His loincloth dropped on the floor and out sprung his hard, rigid cock.

Gently taking it in one hand, she began to look it over. Her tongue extended out and with one fluid motion she licked him from his balls, up the bottom of his shaft to the tip. His body began to unravel even more as my house slave wrapped her warm, delicious mouth around the head of his cock, teasing it briefly. With one fluid motion she took him into her mouth and began to slowly go back and forth; her lips conforming to the contour of his ever-growing sword.

"That's it. Good house slave. Suck him, suck that cock until he can no longer stand" I muttered.

I could feel my balls getting heavier, my cock began to swell. There was no resisting, the perversity that was occurring in front of me was too hot to ignore. She stared straight into his eyes, her mouth full of his thick shaft. My cock continued to grow and grow the more I watched her take control of the Lieutenant with her mouth. She kept going, back and forth...back and forth, saliva dripping out of the corner of her lips.

She popped him out of her mouth, spit clung on between her lips and his cock like a spider web. Once broken, it dripped down and slid between her tits and onto her belly. She continued for a bit until he was uncontrollably on the verge of orgasm.

He arched his body back, pushing his cock further into her mouth. She grabbed his ass with both hands and thrust him further down her throat. His face squished tight like a rubber band under tension.

"That's enough," I said motioning to the bed. "Lay down and let our dear Lieutenant taste you."

She pulled him towards her one last time, his cock disappearing down her throat and held him there until she desperately needed air. His cock emerged from her tight lips, glistening in the pale moonlight. She slowly stood up and seductively walked backwards to the bed, climbing up onto it while never breaking eye contact; saliva continued to cascade down her body.

She laid down and slid her skirt to the side, revealing her dripping wet pussy, and motioned for him to approach. He stepped out of his loincloth that was resting on the floor and walked over, slithering onto the bed and in between her legs until he was completely over her.

He began to kiss her lips passionately; gently rolling his tongue down the contour of her neck and down between her breasts. With a gentle touch, he brushed her harness to the side and began exploring with his tongue.

She arched her back, closed her eyes and began moaning softly and sweetly. He cupped her breast in his hand and began to massage in a circular motion - she gyrated even more. His tongue moved to the other breast and began flicking her erect nipple, faster and faster while still rolling the other breast in his hand.

Like a rider mounting their steed, he lifted his head and straddled her, taking both tits in his hands and massaging them together in unison. His cock stood straight out from his body, pulsating with lust.

"Fuck my tits Lieutenant" she said as she grabbed his swooning member and guided it between her plump tits. With the help of some additional lubrication from her mouth she pushed both breasts together, completely engulfing his cock.

He began thrusting slowly, his mushroom tip playing a game of peek-a-boo. She stuck out her tongue to give his tip an occasional kiss whenever it appeared. He closed his eyes and swung his head back looking up to the heavens in sexual praise. When he looked back down, his eyes were on fire with a burning lust. He yanked himself from her tits and began sliding down her body, kissing every bit of her along the way. Pushing her legs apart, he began softly kissing the inside of her thighs, teasing her by taking his time and not rushing to feast on the sweetest flesh around. In a flash, she grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face into her pussy - she wasn't waiting any longer.

"Lick my clit," she proclaimed.

"Yes ma'am" he replied.

She lifted his head, his tongue dripping with passion, "It's house slave...Lieutenant."

"Yes, house slave" he replied playfully apologetic.

I couldn't hold back any longer, my cock was as hard as it could get. She looked over at me while still holding his head between her legs, moving him around like a puppet master. She licked her lips to ready them for me as our gazes locked onto each other's; the fiery passion that was boiling inside of me exploded throughout my body. She began moving his head back and forth, faster and harder while her hips moved like a hula dancer.

"Master, can I cum in his face?" she asked while moaning loudly.

"Do you think he deserves it?"

She looked down at him, still moving his head around in circles, his tongue flicking across her clit. Her mind thought for a few moments before she replied "I think so, but only if...mmhhmm...you say so...master."

"Do it."

Her face lashed out a big smile that quickly transformed into an orgasm. She moved his head violently up and down her clit, screaming and moaning "I'm cumming...I'm cumming...I...I SERVE THE HOUSE"; squirting her juices everywhere.

Almost instantly she pushed him away as she briefly laid there on the soaked sheets trying to catch her breath, the pale moonlight reflecting off her glossy, wet skin like a reflection across a pond.

I sat there, my cock throbbing with desire. I moved my loincloth aside and softly spoke, "Fuck him."

My fingers gently began to move up and down my shaft as she looked over to me with her lustful eyes. Her face was still recovering from the orgasm that she just had. The Lieutenant, still on his stomach lifted up to his knees, his cock flopping up and down like a spring board as her juices dripped down his chest.

"Of course master" she replied, and turned to him and said "Stand Lieutenant."

He did as he was told as she moved herself to be nose to nose with him. My house slave stared directly into his eyes and with two fingers pushed him back onto the bed. He laid there, his cock standing straight up like a tall pine tree. She straddled him with her front-side facing me, positioned his swooning member, and sat down slowly; his cock penetrating effortlessly into her wet hole.

He let out a soft moan and placed his hands on her waist, slowly pulling her down deeper onto him. Almost immediately, she pushed them away, she was controlling the movements, not him.

Both faces began to react simultaneously with extreme pleasure as she moved lower, his cock disappearing completely inside of her. Each time she descended, her moans grew louder and louder. She arched herself back and placed her hands on his chest as she continued to ride him. In a burst of passion, he ripped off her breast harness; her tits bouncing uncontrollably the faster she went. With the harness now gone, there was nothing to contain them - they were free.

I grabbed my cock and began masturbating slowly, moving from the base to the head with slow, firm strokes. She demanded him to fuck her harder and he obliged.

"Come on, harder I said!" she screamed.

Both their moans grew louder and louder, each of them becoming lost in their own sexual bliss. I stroked my shaft harder; it was solid. Pressure from within my loins was building up inside already, I wasn't sure how much longer I could stay on the sidelines watching. She looked over and saw that I was masturbating to her being fucked by another man. It turned her on so much her face resembled a fierce animal hunting its prey.

She motioned for me to come over as the Lieutenant thrust deep inside of her.

I shook my head no, and mouthed "Not yet". Her eyes instantly changed to those similar to a begging puppy.

"Please master" her luscious lips mouthed back.

Again, I shook my head no as the Lieutenant continued to thrust harder and harder until I heard

"Oh my god, I'm cumming again...oh my god I'm cumming. I...serve the....hooooouse!" She stood up to relish this orgasmic moment; his cock bouncing around, dripping with her passion. She rolled over to her knees and commanded the Lieutenant to fuck her from behind.

"Yes house slave" he answered and positioned himself in front of her exposed peach. She let out a gasp and her eyes again rolled back into her head as he slid back into her.

I stood up, undressed, and approached the two gorgeous creatures entwined under the beautiful backdrop of the stars. I positioned myself next to the bed, just to the side of my house slave's face, my long cock a breath away from her lips. She opened her eyes, realizing what was in front of her.

"May...may I su...uh...suuuck you cock master?" she asked through her moans.

I grabbed the hair behind her head with one hand, and her chin in the other as my pulsating cock pushed its way into her wet mouth. Her tongue rolled along the bottom of my shaft, creating the perfect fit. She was filled up; both of her holes occupied. The Lieutenant looked at me, and I to him.

"Sir, thank you. She...she is unbeli...unbelivvvv..." He tried to finish his sentence but couldn't. She was proving to be too much. "This pussy..."

"I know Lieutenant. Keep fucking her like that" I replied.

He started to thrust faster and faster, her ass rippling like waves through water as it slapped against his abs. With each thrust I dove deeper and deeper into her mouth as her moans vibrated my cock. Her mouth was so tight around me, with each motion she was pulling my cum closer and closer to the tip. I pulled out at the last second, right before it would have been impossible to control it from escaping.

"That's enough Lieutenant".

He reluctantly pulled out, his member throbbing with desire. I could tell he too was at the brink of exploding his milky white load all over her.

"House slave, roll over on your back. I want him to fuck you until ALL of us finish."

She wiggled in excitement and exclaimed "Yes master!"

Her skirt dropped to the floor and she rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs as wide as possible. The Lieutenant began rubbing his swelling cock, lubing it up again with her juices that still covered him.

"Lieutenant, time to finish. Let her pussy extract the cum out for you. Give her every last drop" I said passionately.

"Yes sir" he replied.

His cock bounced in excitement and slid back in effortlessly. She rolled her head back, her eyes looking up at me. I positioned myself above her head, my erection laying over the center of her face. Her mouth gaped open, asking...begging for me to return. I took a few steps back and guided myself inside the nice, warm comfort of her throat.

Once again she was stuffed in both ends as she began fucking his cock vigorously and sucking mine like sipping water through a straw. It was getting tougher and tougher to hold back my load. I tensed my body as hard as I could; a last ditch effort to not explode. I wasn't sure how much longer I could refrain.

Neither did the Lieutenant. I looked up to see his face squinched, his body was strung so tight that his muscles flexed. He kept pounding her hole faster and deeper, faster and deeper. "Sir, I'm about to cum..." he yelled.

"Do it" I replied, my cock swelling in her mouth.

The sound of his skin smacking against hers echoed throughout the chamber, her tits bouncing uncontrollably up and down. He kept pounding harder and harder until he pulled out and began immediately shooting his load all over her stomach. It streamed out, creating a line of thick white cum from her navel to just below her tits. He slowed his hand down, ensuring that she received every bit of his sweet and salty treat.

I couldn't hold back anymore either, the warm sensation rushed up my shaft and filled the head of my rock hard cock. I pulled out and began pleasuring myself while continuing to stand over her face. My eyes noticed that she was rubbing his seed all over her body like the preppers rubbing oil into a slave's skin. I lost control and unleashed my cum all over her tits; not stopping until every drop was on her.

"Oh my god thank you Master...thank you" she said while trying to catch her breath.

She sat up as my cum began to run down her breasts, dripping onto her stomach. I looked over to the Lieutenant; he stood there exhausted with his cock still hard, but slowly calming down.

"Lieutenant, you did a fine job tonight."

"Thank you sir, that is the best pussy I have ever had" he said, still trying to catch a breath as well.

"I know, that's why she has earned her house slave position" I replied while smirking. "Now leave us, that is all for tonight."

"Aye sir".

He collected his belongings and out the chamber he walked. I turned around to find her still laying on the bed, covered in both of our cum. She played with it like a curious cat, circling it around her breasts and navel for a bit before she licked it all up. Her tired eyes met mine as I laid next to her and began running my fingers through her hair.

"You served the house, and me very well tonight."

"Thank you master" she replied through a tired smile.

We both laid there in bed feeling the breeze of the night blow over us, tickling our skin and rejuvenating our souls. She grabbed a towel and began wiping away the passion that covered her. With her head on my chest, cuddling under the moonlight, I began to doze off. The smell of lavender in her hair soothed me, the warmth of her body calmed me as I continued to rub my fingers through her hair until we both drifted off to sleep.