The Festival Pt. 02: Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark by the time we arrived inside of the city gates, where they gathered the girls together and lined us up. The males were marched into an archway leading into the main house. Then something strange happened - a man with clothes that made him seem important came by inspecting us, and started picking girls out of the line. As he was casually walking down the line, he stopped in front of me and looked at my ripped rags. Some of the boys had gotten excited during the ride to the city and wanted a peek at my body, but none had gone so far as to touch or penetrate me. The man made me turn around and touch my toes; he stood there not saying a word, analyzing every part of my exposed flesh.

"This will be the last one. Take them to the Commander."

I graciously came back into reality as the memory faded. My pussy was wet, tingling with the thought of the reaper's hard cock pressing against me. I was so horny I couldn't wait to pleasure myself. I rounded the hallway corner, found a darkened spot to retreat into, slipped my thong to the side, and gently began rubbing my clit. I couldn't help but fantasize about the Lieutenant's cock - imagining what it might look and feel like. My hand pressed harder on my clit, moving faster side to side; the gushing feeling of my sweet release building up inside.

Mixing in with my fantasy of the Lieutenant was my master. I couldn't get either of them out of my mind. My master has taken me to sexual plateau's that I never thought were achievable. I fantasized about having both of them fill my holes, and the sound of their chiseled bodies slapping against my skin - oh how fun and steamy that would be. The thought drove my passion wild, and I could not hold back anymore. My body tensed up and all of the muscles in my legs flexed. I succumbed and came - drenching my pussy in its wake. My legs were still shaking; I had to take a few moments to catch my breath.

Nerves crept up my spine and took control, and all of a sudden I was anxious. I hope I did not embarrass my master in front of his men in the Rotunda, or even worse upset him by masturbating to another man's cock just now. Though I must admit, the fantasy of being filled by two men drove me into a lust-filled frenzy.

I slipped my thong back into place and collected myself. A reflection in a nearby window allowed me to fix my hair, though it wasn't too messy, and made sure nothing else appeared out of place. I was still horny but there were a few more house duties to attend too before the Commander was to be done for the day. I wanted to get his chamber ready, and visit the preppers before-hand to be prepared for my master's arrival this evening - I could only hope that he too was lusting this evening and fuck me.

********************

The following morning my house slave and I were by the window, enjoying our typical morning routine of coffee and pastries. I was sitting on the window bench, feeling the sun's warmth beam down on my back. My house slave was sitting on the floor next to me with her legs crossed. The same beam of sunlight encompassed her like a spotlight in a theater.

"Would you like some more coffee, Master?"

I looked down to find those beautiful green eyes looking back at me.

"Yes," I replied.

She topped off my glass and I took a sip; the delicious roast of those magical coffee beans tickled my taste buds. I was still curious about my house slave's reaction when she saw the Lieutenant, so I decided to pry a little bit.

"Yesterday in the Rotunda, it seemed as if you were shy around my Lieutenant, why is that?"

She grew anxious and peered down into her coffee like a witch looking into her cauldron, rimming the coffee mug with her finger. "I was nervous to see his face again, master."

"But why? He is not a bad man. In fact one of the best I have."

She took a sip of her coffee and took a deep breath. "Master, the day I was plucked to come here by your reapers, I was out picking berries in the forest. I heard the chaos in the village and ran to see. While hiding in the woods a man grabbed me from behind and threw me up on his horse. That man was your Lieutenant."

"Is that why you are shy around him?"

She continued to look down at her cup. "While riding with him on his horse I felt something long and stiff pressing up against my back and I must admit master, it turned me on. I sometimes think back to it and masturbate."

Her eyes, filled with fear and disappointment, darted up at me from her position on the floor.

"Please don't be upset with me."

"It's okay" I replied, chuckling as it did amuse me. I cut a smile and tried to reassure her that everything was okay - because it was. Deep down inside of myself I knew she still desired me. As a matter of fact, it kind of turned me on. The image of her rubbing herself to the thought of another man strangely made me lust after her even more. Other men may invade her mind while she pleasures herself, but only I get to have the real thing. She seemed to calm down and breathed a sigh of relief after seeing my reaction.

An idea entered my mind like the suddenness of glass shattering. I pondered to myself - to further break her of this internal restraint of being intimate in front of other eyes that she has built up inside of herself over the years, would she lay with two men? Would she fuck someone in front of me? Her shyness was prevalent at the orgy when she first arrived, but that seemed so long ago now. Passion and lust were no longer strangers to her - would she shy away again from this? The lust she holds for my Lieutenant sometimes seems to be too much for her to control, and escapes in a burst of desire that she must rub out. Maybe this is what she needed - maybe it is what we all needed.

"Would you like to serve the house in a special way this evening after I return?"

"Yes master, of course. What is the special occasion?"

"You will find out tonight" I replied with a smirk.

"Sounds very thrilling master," she playfully replied.

"Excellent. For my return, I want you to prepare yourself in a way that when anyone in this city tonight lays their eyes on you, they instantly become wet with desire and lust. You be sure to relay that to the preppers."

"Yes master, of course." There was no hiding the excitement in her voice.

I knelt down on the floor in front of her and pinched her exposed nipple between my fore fingers; she bit her bottom lip in pleasure. Her eyes briefly disappeared behind her eyelids.

"Tonight will be magical," I whispered into her ear.

"...ahhhhmmmm....yes Master" she replied moaning softly.

I released my fingers. "Now go, and be back by dusk."

"Yes master" she replied while still trying to catch her breath. She stood up and began to make her way to the door. I remained sitting by the window, watching her hips sway side to side as she walked out of the chamber door.

While the Goddess was out riding with a reaper unit and her own personal guards to the pleasure house in the House of Earth's realm, my Lieutenant, Captain and I met in the courtyard. Typically in years past, the ravagers attacked more frequently as we drew closer to the Festival, and this year was proving to be no exception. We mounted our horses and departed to meet with a reaper unit stationed just outside of a village in the House of Wind's realm that was attacked in the night. Ravagers and other outsiders were notorious for killing some of our smaller units and taking the women for themselves; only the gods knew what they did with them. They would sit and hide in the brush, waiting for our carts to pass by and from what seemed to be out of nowhere, they emerge like animals coming from the ground and attack. All are killed except for the women, and only a broken cart and lifeless bodies are left behind.

We arrived at the location of the attack to find a mangled wooden cart and bodies scattered all throughout the immediate area; not one of them a female. We surveyed the damage and looked for clues - nothing, not even footprints or rustled branches. There was nothing to tell us where they had come from or where they went - it seemed the attackers learned how to cover their tracks. My officers and I visited the village and asked around for any information, but no one had any more information to give, or knew enough about the attack to share - or simply did not want to share for whatever reason. Frustrated, we rode back to the Rotunda to discuss the matter more while the surviving reaper unit spent the night at the local pleasure house before returning to the city the next day.

"I will not tolerate this, not when we are so close to the festival" I said very clearly and precisely while standing around the war room table alongside my Lieutenant and Captain.

"Yes sir" both men said simultaneously.

"We must be better about protecting all of our reapers and prospects. We have been doing great up until now." I looked at both of them with a critical stare - showing the seriousness in my tone. Both men equally looked bothered.

I asked "What can we do to put an end to this?"

Both men had good ideas about how to protect the carts, and over the next couple hours we discussed our plan to prevent an attack such as this one from occurring again. Hopefully by sending out scouts ahead to comb through the landscape surrounding the carts path to discover any hidden threats, sending more reapers with each transport party, and revising our defensive tactics would prove to be enough. In the end, we left feeling confident in our plan to protect our prospects for the next reaper units that were to be dispatched in the next coming days.

"Both of you, go rest and be prepared for tomorrow's reaping."

"Aye sir" both replied. They gave a salute and began walking out.

"Lieutenant, do you mind staying, I would like to have a quick word with you."

"Of course sir".

He turned and made his way back in my direction just as the Captain disappeared around the door. He stopped just short of me and saluted.

"Relax Lieutenant."

"Aye sir" he replied. "May I ask what this is in regards to sir?"

"Of course, I have been very pleased with your results Lieutenant and so has the Goddess. You have shown true loyalty and dedication to our city and the Kingdom, and you have made this House and me very proud."

"Thank you sir, I do appreciate the praise. But I feel it is not deserved; I'm just following my orders."

"And follow them you do, brilliantly. Don't think I haven't noticed that you go above and beyond your orders; ensuring the prospects are never harmed or violated in any way. You have always delivered on your mission. And I must say Lieutenant, that you always seem to bring the most delicious slaves, my personal one included."

"Thank you sir, I do pride myself for having an eye for beauty. And I have to admit sir it is sometimes tough not to indulge in the prospects before the auction." He sounded almost embarrassed to say that last part.

I casually walked over to where he was standing and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I know it's tough, but Lieutenant you are a true professional. And I think it's time for you to indulge."

The expression on his face went from serious, to excitement to confusion; I could hear his thoughts - what did my Commander mean?

"Sir, I'm afraid I don't understand." he said curiously.

"The Goddess herself has directed that we celebrate tonight, and both of us Lieutenant are to treat ourselves. Come, follow me to my chamber." Still dazed, he nodded and followed me back to my chamber.

We returned to my quarters and opened the chamber door to reveal my house slave standing in the middle of the room, holding a glass of wine in each hand. The curtains by the window danced in the gentle cool breeze of the night while the stars provided a blinking backdrop to her exotic figure.

"Welcome home master."

She noticed the Lieutenant walk in behind me, but she did not shy away this time - instead stood proud and confident. I must admit that gave my inner flame a huge pulse of excitement, and answered my earlier question - she was ready.

"As always you have out done yourself with your outfit this evening." I made my way over to her, my eyes dancing all around her body - I didn't know where to begin admiring.

She was incredibly tantalizing this evening I thought.

My mind had no direction as I lost myself for a moment, entranced by her figure. I collected my composure and readjusted my gaze back to her eyes and said with a smile, "You never fail to please me."

"Thank you master" she replied like a proud student.

Her hair was braided; creatively arranged and wrapped around the backside of her head. The rest was pinned down and groomed impeccably by the preppers. Black circles encompassed her dark green pupils, coming to a point at the outer corner of her eye like an egyptian princess. She had a glow about her this evening. It wasn't the makeup, but it was her natural sexual radiance - enhanced by the flame of the candles in front of the dark, endless night sky.

A breast harness similar to a brassiere made from deep purple silk with gold trim covered her breasts; her nipples could barely be seen through the fibers. Her midriff was exposed, her navel perfectly positioned between her top and skirt. Covering her lower half was the same deep purple silk, not very wide but long that hung down between her legs. A thin gold outline along the edge of the fabric similar to the top followed the curve of her waist, wrapping around her hips and showcasing her long, deliciously shaped legs. Her leash dangled between her breasts.

I turned to the Lieutenant to see him standing there frozen in shock, not knowing what to do or what to say. He tried not to stare, but he couldn't help it. His eyes frantically switched between her body and the stone floor.

"Is she not the most beautiful creature you've seen Lieutenant" I playfully asked.

He took a few moments to answer, as if his brain was working in five second intervals. He ruffled his head like a wet dog shaking to get dry and managed to get out "The most beautiful girl I've seen thus far sir".

I approached and grabbed her luscious left breast with a good, firm grip; the tips of my fingers pressing down into her flesh.

"These tits Lieutenant are the best in the land, and you brought her to me."

I slid the fabric to the side and continued "Look at that delicious nipple. Begging to be played with. Don't you just want to kiss it?"

I bent down and extended my tongue out just enough so that the tip was barely touching her erect nipple. I gave a few good, slow flicks with my tongue and she let out a soft, extended moan. I filled my mouth with her breast and slowly pulled away - softly catching her nipple between my teeth. She winced in pleasure and began to gyrate her hips. I've learned that this movement usually signals that the rivers of lust inside of her were beginning to flow wildly. The burning passion, the fiery desire that she has shown in the past was building up inside - her pussy was beginning to crave satisfaction.

I slid the fabric back over her breast and asked "What do you think of the Lieutenant?"

She looked him over and noticed he wasn't in typical full reaper gear. He wore a tan tunic that only covered his torso; his arms were bare. At his waist he wore his wartime loincloth that went to his knees and was split into thin strips of the finest leather. His blond hair was long and came down just below his shoulder. His beard was well maintained and darker than the rest of his hair.

"Very sexy master" she replied with a playful smirk.

"Does he turn you on?"

She hesitated for a brief moment, but that quickly dissipated.

"He does master, but not as much as you do."

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. I glanced over to the Lieutenant who remained in his place like a statue. "Do you recognize her Lieutenant?"

"Is she...", he paused for a moment as he sorted through his memories to seek out the correct one. He continued "...the one from the village we attacked months back?"

I smiled at him and replied "Why yes it is."

"She's the girl I found hiding in the forest...the willing one."

"The very same girl. Tell me, Lieutenant, do you want to taste her?"

"Excuse me sir?" he replied with confusion in his voice.

"She has been lusting after you ever since she got to feel your sword poke her backside. Do you want to taste her?" I asked more formally, turning my head to look at his face.

"I....I'm afraid I don't understand sir" he mumbled, looking down and away from my house slave.

I grabbed the glass of wine from her hand, approached him and set it into his rigid hand. With two fingers I guided his head up so that we could look into each other's eyes.

"Here, drink my dear Lieutenant. It is time to let your guard down and indulge yourself this evening. You have proven yourself not only to me, your Commander, but to the Goddess herself. She has recognized your servitude and commitment to the Kingdom and tonight you are to be rewarded. Tonight...you will indulge in the finest house slave - my house slave."

His eyes returned a blank stare as his mouth fell silent, he did not know what to say. I pushed the glass to his mouth and repeated "Drink up Lieutenant, let us enjoy tonight."

Still looking into his eyes, I motioned for her to approach. "House slave, come and assume the position for the Lieutenant. Show him why you are the finest house slave in the Kingdom."

"Yes Master" she replied as she finished the last bit of wine in her glass and set it on the table beside her.

She began to approach us. I stepped aside so that he may watch her hips sway from side to side like a ship caught in a storm. Her gaze was locked onto us, her expression sultry and ferocious. She looked at me, then the Lieutenant as she graciously fell to her knees.

"House slave'" I said as she knelt there, staring back at him with those wanting green eyes, "Drain him."

He was solely focused on her as she looked at me once more, awaiting one final confirmation. I nodded and her face let out a big grin.

"With pleasure master."

The Lieutenant stood still, as if he was being restrained by an invisible rope tied around him. Still on her knees, she reached her arms up high and began running her hands up and down his barrel chest, moving across his pecs and making his nipples hard enough to reveal themselves through his tunic.

He looked over at me, his essence began to slowly reappear in his eyes. "Sir, I don't know if I can..."

"Ssshhh," I replied, holding my finger to my lips like a teacher trying to hush a class. I took the glass of wine from him and sipped the sweet, but bitter wine. I returned the glass back into his hand and said "Lieutenant, let my house slave lick you, feel you, fuck you. Do you understand? That is an order."

"Yes sir" he replied as he took another sip of wine and swallowed it down.

His body language changed - he went from being a rigid statue to a bit more relaxed as the alcohol began to absorb into his system. The essence of life fully returned to his eyes as he rocked his head side to side, releasing the tension in his neck and shoulders. He gave a nod of acknowledgment and finished the glass of wine.

I began to back away as my house slave continued to rub his torso. He removed his tunic, revealing a hard chiseled body - one you would expect a reaper to have. Her lips curled as the desire sparked within her; she was getting horny by what she saw and could feel. He threw his tunic to the side, never breaking eye contact with her. She reached as tall as she could up his chest and brushed her fingers across his nipples making him wince in pleasure. With both hands outstretched and only using the tips of her nails, she softly drew her hands down his abs to his waist. There was no hiding his erection. It stood at attention; ready for inspection from my house slave.