The Field Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark and Andi finally arrive with a bang.
7.9k words
4.57
6.5k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WesleyX
WesleyX
35 Followers

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: this story won't make much sense unless you've already read Part I.

*****

The fateful day finally arrived.

"Mark, what should I wear?" her text read that morning. I sighed heavily at my phone. The dreaded question. Seriously. Why do girls ever ask guys this question?!? We are just going to shrug our shoulders or say something you don't want to hear, like "I dunno." or "I don't care." or "Doesn't matter." OR, even worse (for us), we might suggest an actual outfit only to have YOU say "Absolutely not!" or "Why would I wear that!" or "That's totally inappropriate for this (insert function or event here)." Vicious cycle. Beyond that, I had not yet given any thought to the matter.

I responded nonetheless "Well, let me check their website and see if there's some sort of dress code. I'll text you back in a second."

Sure enough, their website clearly had a very well defined dress code...for the men. No shorts, no flip flops, collared shirts, no athletic wear, basic understandable parameters like that. The women were just encouraged to "dress sexy". Well, that left a lot of wiggle room there, and Andi would need more than that. Then I clicked on a calendar noting specific events that were happening each evening at Club Fairy Tale, and low and behold, there was a theme! Andi and I had bonded previously over our love of dressing up for occasions, i.e., costume parties, spirit dress up days in our school district, and Halloween of course, so I was excited. The theme that particular Saturday night was "Cowboys and Cowgirls". Jackpot!

I texted Andi back "Babe! You're not going to believe it! There's a THEME at the Sex Club each night! Tonight it's Cowboys and Cowgirls. Does that help?"

"Perfect. Pick me up at 8:30, cowboy. I'll save my horse tonight."

She's always so clever.

I arrived promptly at her house and Andi jumped into my car with her beaming smile plastered all over her face. I was speechless and frozen in the driver seat just staring at her. Andi was wearing a VERY short pair of white, Daisy Duke type shorts, cowboy boots, and a little midriff covered by an opened denim shirt that was tied in a little knot right at her belly button.

"Howdy!" she said.

When I was finally able to make my slack jaw function, I responded "Howdy, ma'am."

You have to understand, we were both born and raised in Southern California. We have very little knowledge of cowboys and cowgirls, and what little we have is garnered from films and TV shows over the years like everyone else, so we probably looked and sounded rather silly as we played with over the top Texas accents. I, myself, managed to dig out the tightest pair of blue jeans from my closet and partnered it with a flannel shirt that I'd left open a bit so everyone could see the white, wife beater tank top I was also wearing underneath. Brown boots adorned my feet as well, but they certainly weren't cowboy boots. Additionally, I trimmed my beard to look more like scruff and left some longer sideburns and even a soul patch (I think that's what that little tuft of hair beneath the lower lip is called). Again, Angelenos. This was the best I could do.

Andi leaned over the consul and planted a huge wet kiss on me, making sure to dart her tongue into my mouth so I knew just how excited she was.

"Giddy up, cowboy! Club Fairy Tale awaits!" And off we went.

During the car ride, I told her I wanted to make sure we were both on the exact same page so as to stave off any potential pitfalls or uncomfortableness.

"Alright, ground rules. We're not going to tell anybody who we really are, right?"

"Heck no!" she responded. "But I don't see any harm in giving anyone our real first names if people ask."

"Cool. Agreed. But they're probably going to ask those same questions people ask at cocktail parties: where'd you meet? what do you do? Stuff like that."

"You're right. I want to be an accountant!" she shouted with unexpected enthusiasm.

I laughed. "Uhhhh. Ok, so you're an accountant. What about me?"

"Well, you always wanted to be a writer, so you're a writer if anyone asks at the sex club!"

I laughed again. "Done! And we met...?"

"Because I'm your accountant! Duh! I do your taxes!" There was that adorable smile of hers again. She was so proud of herself for coming up with our backstory.

"Got it. I can remember that. Now. What else? Do we need to set some guidelines too?" I pressed on.

"People are going to approach us and ask what all we're into. It's going to happen. It happened last time I was there a few times. We will likely be one of the more attractive couples in the club." That was nice to hear from my ego's standpoint, but at the same time, a little worrisome. I didn't want EVERYBODY to be unattractive to us both! "I want to watch people get fucked, and I DEFINITELY want people to watch you fuck the living daylights out of me. So that's what we'll tell them. We're voyeurs and exhibitionists, not swingers."

Whew. That was a relief. "Got it. Glad we're on the same page." I told her. "Let the field trip commence!"

We arrived at the club around 9:30 and after paying a nominal fee to have a membership, we were given the grand tour. Andi of course had been there before, but it had been a couple years, and I hadn't been there at all. The couple leading us around were actually really nice; probably ten or fifteen years older than us, but in great shape, and very friendly. They told us they worked there one or two nights a month just giving tours to newbies in order to maintain a free membership. Seemed like a good deal. She was wearing a negligee and a cowboy hat, so KIND OF sticking to the theme, and he was wearing a black polo shirt with the club's name printed in hot pink in the top left corner, tight black jeans, and black boots. I remember thinking I would not at all mind watching them fuck, or even fucking right next to them.

The club seemed exactly as presented on the internet, which was reassuring. I was immediately struck at how comfortable the vibe was. The music wasn't too overbearing, the people were milling about normally, and the sex rooms were very welcoming in that there were different sizes, different levels of light, some were private, some were open. This was going to work out perfectly, I thought to myself. I looked over at Andi and the giant grin still hadn't left her face. She was holding my hand and swinging her head back and forth to the music as if we were walking through the mall.

The tour concluded, and after stuffing our personal belongings into the club's convenient lockers, we immediately headed for the bar with the bottle of vodka I made sure to bring along. I handed it to the bartender who saw that I'd already written our names on the bottle as per the website's instructions (teachers are usually pretty good about making sure details are covered).

"So...Mark and Andi. Welcome." he said.

We both smiled, grateful for his friendly and disarming nature.

"Thank you, Lamar." I read his nametag. "It's our first time here. Well, together anyway. My first time. She was here a long time ago with an ex."

"I figured. I'm pretty good at spotting the first timers. It's a little slow right now because it's still early, but it's going to pick up big time in about a half hour or so. Always a big crowd on Saturdays. But don't worry, Mark! We're a friendly club. You're a good looking young couple, and that's going to get you a lot of attention. People will whisper about you and for sure approach you, but no one is going to be too aggressive. Everyone understands the club's number one rule: No means NO. And if anyone bothers either one of you, just come get me and I'll take care of it. Promise." he smiled, and we knew we were in good hands the rest of the night. The irony was I am not a small guy by any means at 6'3" and right at 200 lbs. I can handle myself. Lamar however stood about 5'7" and was likely 50 or 60 pounds lighter than me. The idea of having to come running to ask him for help was silly, but comforting nonetheless.

"Thanks, Lamar. We appreciate that. We'll take two vodka sodas."

"You got it!" Lamar poured our drinks and we made our way to a cocktail table just off the dance floor.

We slowly sipped our drinks and surveyed the crowd. I won't speak for Andi, but it was pretty much exactly as I had anticipated; a very mixed bag of all different races, sizes, shapes, outfits and energy. I loved it, but that's more so because you can drop me in a public place and I will happily people watch all day long. I get lost thinking about who they might be outside of the given circumstances, what their lives are like, what brought them here today, what they do for a living, what they're into, what their families are like, etc. This place was a gold mine for me in that respect! I looked over at Andi. Her brow slightly furrowed, she seemed to be enraptured in the same distractions.

"So babe, what do you think?" I asked her.

She contemplated a while before finally divulging a very obviously measured answer. "I like the music. I like Lamar. I like the couple that gave us the tour. Everyone seems really nice. Not pushy at all. I feel a little weird seeing as how we're one of only a few couples that dressed up for the theme though." she added with a shrug.

"Screw 'em!" I exclaimed. "We like dressing up! We can have our fun even if everyone else wants to be party poopers!"

"True. I would've liked to have seen more Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots though. It's a good look."

"I won't argue with that." and I raised my plastic cup in a silly salute to her comment.

"It's a better crowd than I remember from last time, and I guess it's going to get even busier. That's good."

"Yup." I agreed. We went back to sipping and people watching, though I soon began to use my free hand to slowly caress the part of her lower back that was exposed by her tied up denim shirt. She didn't look at me, but just let her smile widen. "I'm just wondering how many of these people are going to watch me fuck your brains out."

"Mmmmmm." she responded dreamily. "I liked that room with the sex swing right in the middle, by the way."

"You saw that, did you?" I smiled knowingly because I too had made a mental note of that exact space.

"Yes." she sipped her vodka. "My panties got wet just thinking about you taking me on that swing with all these people watching." and she finally looked at me.

"If that's what the lady wants, I'm sure I can oblige her."

"Yes, Daddy." she leaned across the table and kissed me forcefully "That's what this cowgirl wants on her field trip." and she kissed me again.

"Ha! If only our school district could see us now."

Andi spit some of her drink out laughing so hard. "Noooooooo! Don't even think about that!"

A few minutes later, a hulking bear of a man wearing the standard black jeans and black polo with the logo identifying him as a club employee appeared at my side next to our table.

"Hey, you guys. I'm Mike." he stuck out his enormous hand. We were both somewhat startled because we hadn't seen him walk up. We were too preoccupied with our people watching, I suppose.

"Hey, Mike. Nice to meet you. I'm Mark and this is Andi."

Andi reached across the table to shake Mike's paw.

"Nice to meet you both. First timers?"

We looked at each other and chuckled. "I guess it's pretty obvious?" I queried.

"Nah." he responded. "Lamar told me."

"Oh." Andi said.

"I'm a manager here and I wanted to give you guys these passes to get half off next time you come back. We want to make sure you have a good time and anything I can do to help with that, just let me know."

I took the passes from him "Thanks, Mike. We're definitely having fun so far. This place is great."

"Glad to hear it!" he smiled. "Listen, I'm in charge of awarding the prize every night for best costumes for our themes, and I'm just going to tell you right now that you guys are going to win. The DJ will announce it in like 15 minutes or so."

"Yes!" Andi exclaimed with a fist in the air. She's always been ultra competitive. Two seconds ago we didn't even know there was a contest and now she's elated because we won. I just cocked my head and laughed at her. "What? We won, babe!"

Mike laughed too "The prize will be more free passes, so just don't go disappearing to any of the rooms in the next 15 minutes. Mark and Andi, right? I want to make sure he calls the right names."

"Yup. Got it." I assured him. "We'll stay right here."

Mike shook our hands again and left. Andi was now bouncing up and down with her excitement at our "victory". "More free passes! He loved our outfits!!" she grabbed my arm jubilantly.

"Ha! Like you said, hardly anyone is dressed up, but sure, I'm not going to say no to free passes."

"Exactly!" she said triumphantly.

After a few more sips of our drinks, and some nods and smiles at people we found staring at us, I asked Andi if she'd like to dance.

"Sure!"

We killed what was left of our first round and abandoned the safety and comfort of our little table off the dance floor. We soon found our rhythm to the driving house beats (so much for the country western theme), and were enjoying each other's company.

"Should we dance four feet apart on this field trip, teacher man...? she asked suggestively.

"Shhh! I'm a writer here!" I playfully scolded her knowing no one could hear us over the music. "And no. This field trip is unsupervised, so we're free to behave as our hormones dictate."

"Mmmmm. I like that." she purred.

Before long, the crowd had swelled considerably, but we barely noticed. My hands were too busy roaming all over her delectable ass, hers running submissively down my chest as she bit her lip and stared into my eyes. She knew people were watching. I knew too. She looked amazing. And she was now MOVING! Of course they were watching! I could feel my cock begin to swell, even within the super tight confines of my Levis. I was getting anxious for some activity.

The DJ cut the music and welcomed everyone to Club Fairy Tale, newcomers and regulars alike. He made announcements for birthdays and even a few anniversaries, which naturally made Andi and I raise a congruent eyebrow at each other. "Who comes to a sex club to celebrate an anniversary?!?" I wondered. Then he called our names as recipients of the Best Themed Costume prize.

Again, Andi was ecstatic with both fists in the air as we made our way up to the little stage in front of the dance floor "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed. I just smiled and shook my head. Andi would celebrate winning a coin toss. The DJ handed us the passes and everyone applauded. There were even a few wolf whistles from the admiring throng, and I was not stupid enough to think for even a nanosecond that they were directed my way. I was proud to have the hottest girl in the sex club on my arm.

We found our way off the floor once again and back to the bar. After Lamar had provided us with two more vodkas, we found a suddenly empty cocktail table and quickly claimed it as our own. As soon as we did so however, another couple approached us.

"Oh darn!" the woman said. "You got here just before us!" she pouted, and her man smiled.

"Oh, it's ok!" Andi offered. "You can stand here with us. Please!"

"You sure you don't mind?" the lady asked. She was about 60 or so, and wearing a very tight black dress, probably way too revealing coming down just above the swell of her ass and accentuating her obviously augmented bust. Definitely not appropriate for any evening other than this one, but she was warm and sincere. Not at all off-putting, so I didn't mind their intrusion off the bat. Her man was a character, standing just beside her, also likely in his early 60s, shirtless, very tanned, and sporting bars through both nipples. I had to stifle a laugh, but I had to admire the confidence.

"Not at all!" Andi assured them. Ever the gracious hostess. "Please. Join us."

"I'm Suzanne, and this is Bob." Handshakes were exchanged though Suzanne did lean in for a cheek kiss with Andi when their turn came. I was intrigued with the dynamic and was very comfortable just watching this unfold. It seemed Bob, who was grinning like the Cheshire Cat, and had also not yet said a word, was thinking the same thing.

"So what do you do, where did you meet, how did you end up here at Club Fairy Tale?" Suzanne jumped right in. This time I was not able to suppress my urge to giggle, and before anyone could ask me about it, Andi rescued me.

"Mark is a writer, and I'm his accountant. We're good about not letting work get in the way of us. And I've actually been here with my ex before a long time ago. I wanted to bring Mark this time." and Andi put her hand on mine atop the table.

"Nice!" Suzanne said. "How sweet. Well, Bob and I have been married close to 30 years and we've been coming here for a while. We like the spice."

Bob just nodded with that big grin of his. A character indeed.

"So what are you guys into?" Clearly, Suzanne was making her play, or shooting her shot, as my students are want to say.

"Oh!" Andi was a bit frazzled but I could see this coming a mile away. I just sipped my drink and let her handle it. Her eyes darted to mine. I raised my eyebrows and smiled. "Well...we...he's a...we're both...we're both voyeurs and exhbitionists." she said quickly, almost apologetically.

I set my drink down as Andi picked hers up, seemingly hoping to crawl directly into it. "Andi has a fantasy of being fucked in front of a room full of strangers. I want that to happen as well. We also hope to watch some other couples tonight, but fucking in front of others is our main thing."

I could tell Suzanne was slightly disappointed, and poor Bob. His grin had almost completely vanished. "That's hot." Suzanne said somewhat dejectedly. "I would definitely like that. We'll keep our eyes peeled for when you two venture into the back rooms and maybe we'll follow." she smiled and took her husband's arm as they moved on.

Andi quickly turned to me as soon as they were out of ear shot. "I feel bad!"

"Why?!?"

"They were so nice!"

"So! I think we handled that perfectly. I don't think we hurt their feelings. They're probably just moving on seeing what other couples are into."

Andi nodded, contemplating what I said, then eventually turned back to people watching.

We spent the next hour or so vacillating between our little table, the dance floor and the bar. We actually talked to a few different couples here and there. Some struck up conversations at the bar while waiting for drinks, some came to our table, some chatted us up on the dance floor (even one of the birthday couples!). Nothing awkward or weird, just fun and friendly banter with a similar tenor to the first couple we'd met. People just saying hello, wanting to know a bit about us and what we were into. If it weren't for our frequent open mouthed kisses, and our hands roaming freely over every inch of our bodies, you would think we were at any other party.

After our third drink was winding down to the bottom of our respective cups, I asked Andi if she wanted to venture into some of the rooms to see what might be going on.

"Yes! Definitely!" she threw the last of her vodka back, and with a fairly decent buzz, off we went on the most exciting leg of the field trip.

The back rooms we had toured a couple hours previously now had a completely different energy to them. You could tell (smell, hear and even see in some cases) that sex was happening all around. The music from the dance floor was much more muted in the back so the sounds of sex, slapping flesh, grunts, moans, the occasional squeals, were very prevalent. Hand in had, we slowly walked around, trying not to have our excitement seem too overt. Every time we rounded a corner, or saw another couple, Andi would squeeze my hand tighter and I could hear her breath catch in her throat. I will fully admit: it was all super erotic. I won't lie and say every couple we watched was super hot, but I didn't exactly care, and I don't think Andi did either. Watching the coupling, the carnality of it, flesh bouncing, the cocks driving in and out of various mouth and pussies, the hands roaming, the tongues licking, the toes curling. We were loving it.

WesleyX
WesleyX
35 Followers