The Field Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Oh fuck, yes! Touch me! Please touch me!"

The fingers trailed faster and faster, the grips tightened, the skinny girl's man friend's hands were now running along with hers all over Andi's ass. I didn't mind that they were both practically right up against me. I was enjoying every single aspect of the physicality, especially the sounds Andi was emitting.

"Ohhhhh...oh god...oh yes...fuck me...touch me...please...please don't stop...yes...this feels...feels so good."

"Do you like this, baby girl? Is this what you wanted?"

"Oh, fuck yes. It's everything! Grab my tits harder, please! PLEASE!"

The Hispanic man smiled lasciviously and I could see the veins in his arms and neck pop out as he wrestled Andi's tits in his gnarly hands.

"YESSSSS! I'm fucking...I'm cumming again...I'm cumming again, Daddy!... Don't...please don't stop...Don't stop... Keep touching me... I love it!!" Andi's pussy squeezed my dick so hard, I had to grab the chains and lurch my body forward to keep it from popping out of her. "YES! Oh god YES!! Unnnnnggggghhhhhhhhh!!" Everyone held onto Andi's convulsing body for dear life and to make sure she did not expel my cock. I smiled happily with the urge to high five some of my new teammates. We did it. She got there again and it was fantastic.

"Mmmmmmm, baby. Thank you."

"Thank them too, baby girl."

Andi looked up at everyone, most of whom still had hands or fingers on her body "Thank you all."

"It's my turn now. Daddy needs to cum."

"Of course, Daddy. Get yours. I want them...Oh!" Andi was momentarily taken aback by a torrential slam all the way inside her form my cock. "I want them to see you cum all over my ass!"

"Erngh" was all I could eloquently get out.

"I want to see that too." one of the older women said.

"Me too." the younger, naked Hispanic lady agreed.

It took me maybe another 30 seconds of gripping her ass and pounding into her before I was seeing stars and feeling my cock expand.

"Do it, Daddy! Cum all over me!" Andi demanded. Everyone backed away except the naked Hispanic man. He continued to paw at Andi's tits from the front while I lost control behind her.

I pulled my cock from her just in time to shoot a tremendous load up and down her exquisite back. I grunted with each blast from my engorged penis. "Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!"

Andi hung her head as we both came down. We felt like we'd finished a marathon, and I did my best not to collapse in my cum, though I could barely hold myself up with the swing's chains. The adoring onlookers finally began their retreat. Even our new naked Latino friend finally relinquished her tortured breasts. He let his fingers trace her jaw as he backed away, trying to finally get her to make eye contact with him. She bashfully looked up at him and I saw her mouth the words "Thank you." He winked, grabbed his girl's hand, and they made their way back to their clothes and their mattress where I figured they would resume their own coupling.

One of the older men handed me a towel the club provides in the back rooms and patted me on the back as he did so. His wife (or lady partner) placed one lovingly on Andi's back as well. We wiped each other off and I helped her slowly stand up. We were woozy, but oh so content. While continuing the ablutions, we simply stared at each other. She finally leaned in and lightly kissed me on the lips.

"Was it everything you'd hoped?" she inquired.

"This was YOUR fantasy!" I laughed. "Was it everything YOU hoped?"

She slowly nodded. "Best field trip ever."