The Field Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon realized a few other couples were now trailing us, stopping where we were stopping, and continuing on when we saw fit to do so. I whispered to Andi "I think some of these people are waiting for me to start fucking you."

"I know." she said. "I'm ready when you are. That swing is just over there and no one is on it right now." Andi made a gesture with her head in its general direction, and then started to unbuckle my belt. She wasn't looking at me, and was not trying to be obvious about it, but the big belt buckle made a clanking noise and soon everyone in the vicinity knew she was taking my cock out of my pants. We were watching a Hispanic couple at that moment. He was sort of overweight and middle aged in every respect, but she was much slimmer and younger as well. I didn't find them particularly appealing, but Andi was now putting spit on her hand and beginning to stroke my rigid shaft, so I was not about to suggest we move on. It wasn't long before the couples that had been following us began to inch closer. The strange thing was, there was a different couple actually fucking on a mattress just a few feet away, but no one had any interest in them anymore. They wanted to watch Andi play with my cock as we stood against the wall quietly.

"They like watching you stroke my cock, Andi. Fuck, that feels good." She was licking my ear seductively.

"I really like them watching. Do you mind them staring at your big hard cock?" she wondered.

"They're staring at you stroking my...fuck...stroking my cock. And I...I don't mind at all." A couple more minutes of this and I knew I was going to cum all over her expert hands. I decided to distract her with my own hands. I unfastened her little white shorts and quickly began rubbing my fingers up and down her slit inside her panties. She was beyond soaked.

"Shit! Fuck! YES! Oh, please. Yes, that feels so good!"

It worked. Andi let up on me for a second, closed her eyes, and leaned her head back against the wall. I took the opportunity to pin my body against hers, nibble at her neck and really wretch my hand all the way into her underwear so I could get two of my fingers inside her. She was on fire. I could hear the squelching from my fingers pistoning in and out of her and it was making my cock pulse obscenely jutting out from my unbuttoned jeans. The crowd around us inched even closer. Andi remained where she was with her head tilted back and her eyes tightly closed. I kept fingering her, but looked around and took note of our new fans. Some nodded and smiled at me as I made eye contact in the low light with each of them. I could see as well that some of the couples were groping each other as they watched us. Something was telling me that Andi was nervous about everyone being so close and the fantasy actually finally coming to fruition for us.

"You need to open your eyes, baby girl. These people are all lusting after you." I slowed my ministrations.

Andi slowly lifted her head form against the wall, but took a moment before finally opening her eyes. She smiled tentatively at the 8 or 10 people that had gathered around us. Even the Hispanic couple that had been fucking each other silly right infront of us just moments werenow sitting on the mattress together, just watching Andi and I. She reached for my cock again.

"I need you to fuck me now, Daddy." she proclaimed loud enough for everyone around to hear. There were a few chuckles, and I even heard one guy whisper "Yes!", as if he'd been waiting long enough. Andi confidently guided me by my cock the 25 feet or so to the area where the swing was hanging from the ceiling. I obligingly went right behind her, but utilized the opportunity to see just who exactly was following us. I quickly counted five couples, including the one that was just recently fucking on the mattress. Most of them were older, quite a bit older, actually, but that was ok. It was never part of my fantasy that everyone who watch us fuck be attractive in my eyes. Andi had never mentioned that either, so I assumed this was going to be fine with her. I smiled and winked at the couple who first started chatting with us, Suzanne and Bob. She winked back. I was glad they were keeping their word and found us in the back rooms.

When we got to the swing, I expected Andi to just climb right in, onto her back. It seemed the perfect height for me/us. I was wrong though. She sunk to her knees and swallowed my cock into her hot mouth. I took advantage of the opportunity to begin shucking clothing. First the silly flannel shirt, which I would've sworn had fewer buttons when I put the darn thing on a few hours back, then the wife beater, and then I grabbed Andi by the hair and pulled her off my cock so I could quickly slide my boots, socks and stupidly tight jeans off. She sensed my urgency and quickly popped up to do the same. I was done by then so I helped her as I surreptitiously stole glances at the admiring crowd. I knew they were all dying to see Andi's sexy body. Sure enough, all eyes were on Andi as she wiggled out of her Daisy Duke shorts. I slid them all the way down her legs, made sure I got her boots and socks off, then took my time coming back up, letting my tongue drag along the way as she extricated herself from the denim shirt and the midriff. My oral attention froze her though. I was getting close to her pussy by then. I looked up at her and slowed my pace. I knew how aroused she was; I could smell it. I grinned lecherously and buried my mouth onto her mound above her panties. Her head flung backwards "Argh! YES, Daddy! Yes!" I didn't spend too long there though. These people wanted to see me fuck her, and we were ready to give them exactly that.

I stood up and brusquely forced Andi's underwear to the ground before throwing her backwards. She squealed in momentary fright, but landed perfectly onto the swing as I knew she would. She then smiled as she scooted back a few inches in perfect position for me. I only had to part my legs a couple feet and slightly bend my knees to be in the ideal position to enter her.

I smiled down at her as I gently stroked my cock. She looked so hot; completely naked, her perfect C cup tits heaving, her feet hooked around the chains holding up the swing, her pussy glistening in anticipation. I leaned down and slid my cock along her slit, teasing her. She groaned and clamped her eyes shut. "Open your eyes, baby girl. This is what you've been fantasizing about. I want you to see all these people watching you when I put my cock all the way inside you."

"Just fuck me, Mark. I need it. Please." but she still wouldn't open her eyes.

I continued sliding my turgid rod slowly against her clit.

"Not until you open your eyes."

"I'm nervous. Baby! Please just put it inside me. I want you so bad!" she pleaded.

"I know. I know you do." I kept up the slow tease.

"Baby!"

"No, Andi, you beautiful accountant, you! Open your eyes, or Daddy's not going to give you his big cock!"

She sighed and finally opened her eyes, but looked directly into mine hovering menacingly above her.

"PLEEEEEEEEASE, Daddy!"

"Do you see all these people? They all came back here to watch you." I looked around and gestured with my head, my hands now holding the chains, cock poised and ready.

Andi finally turned her head to see the people. Her mouth hung open and her breath caught in her throat. I watched her take them all in. Couples had their arms around each other, some were holding hands. She slowly went from person to person with her eyes, sizing them up, silently greeting them and welcoming them to The Andi Show, our field trip. Everyone smiled at the center of attention as she made eye contact.

"What do you think? Is this what you wanted?" I asked.

"This is so fucking hot, Daddy. This is exactly what I wanted."

"Good." and with that, I sunk my cock all the way inside her.

Andi screamed and looked down at our convergence. "YES! Oh, fuck me! Finally!"

I began steadily driving in and out of her, though not too quickly and not with full force. I was so worked up, I was afraid I might bring the show to an end way too soon. Couldn't have that. Andi found the rhythm I was dictating and used her body weight to make the swing move with us. It was insanely hot. I'd never played on a swing before, and I don't think Andi had either. We were loving it. Andi squealed and grunted each time I bottomed out into her, but her eyes were ignoring her admirers again. I reached down and gently turned her head to the side, forcing her to see them, to take stock of their collective lust for her. She smiled and obliged me.

The couple closest to us was younger, probably only mid 20s at the most. I remember thinking it was amazing for them to be so comfortable with themselves and their desires at such a young age. They were both very white, almost pasty, he tall and skinny, and her skinny as well, but somewhat shorter. He had his arm wrapped around her waist tightly and she was leaning into him. The second couple was black and in very good shape, probably around our age. His arms bulged and it was clear he spent many an hour honing their design in a gym somewhere. She had curves in all the right places and held her man's hand with what looked to be a vice like grip as she licked her lips, staring intently at Andi. The Hispanic couple was right there as well, apparently not at all concerned that they were the only completely naked audience members, having left their cloths back on the mattress they'd been fucking on. He was practically drooling and his eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. His younger lady friend was languidly stroking his dick while they watched me saw in and out of Andi. The last three couples were all older than us (I surmise probably 75% of the club was older than us that night), among them Suzanne and Bob of course, mostly heavy set, but unabashed at being there and enjoying our carnality. And then there was a guy on the end. All by himself. Dark, deep sunken eyes, trying to avoid our attention. So much for the "nobody is allowed in the back rooms without their partner" rule we were told about on our earlier tour. No big deal. He kind of made me chuckle. If he wanted to have a little fun watching my sexy girlfriend get fucked, let him. Let them all.

I was enjoying watching Andi watch everyone. Each of the couples were touching one another in some way or another. Hands around waists, holding hands, a couple men were groping their ladies' breasts, and one of the older women even had her hand down her man's pants clearly jerking him off. For herself, Andi was losing her nervousness. It seemed she was growing much more comfortable taking in her appreciative audience while still keeping up with my pace. I decided to up the stakes somewhat as I licked my thumb and began rubbing her clit in conjunction with my stroking. Her head whipped back toward me and she hissed in pleasure. "Yessssssss!" Her eyes slammed shut yet again.

"Open them, Andi. This is what you wanted, baby girl." She nodded and complied. I could tell she was getting close. "I'm going to make you cum for all these people."

The naked Hispanic man grunted "Fuck yea. Make her fucking cum." and his equally naked girlfriend giggled.

"Yes, baby. I want to cum."

"You do?"

"Yes. Please. I'm almost there!"

"I know. But do you want them to see you? To see you get there?"

She looked into my eyes. I guess her nerves weren't totally gone as of yet. She didn't respond.

"Can you let go completely for them? That's what they want."

Andi looked around again at the couples (and the straggler) against the wall keeping their respective distance. Breasts were now being groped openly and freed from clothing, and there were even a couple cocks out of their confines being attended to also.

She finally slowly nodded. "I want them to see me cum." she whispered back to me.

"Tell them, baby girl." Andi looked up quizzically at my sly grin. "Tell them." I gestured with my head.

She slowly turned her head back to the people. "I...ugh...I want...fuck, I'm close...I want you all to...to see me cum." she finally let out.

Smiles enveloped the faces of her fans.

"Good." I said and began pummeling into her with everything I had, continuing my simultaneous attack on her clit with my wet thumb. Andi screamed like a woman possessed, gripped the chains holding up the swing and fucked back into my cock. She needed this. "Fuck yea. Take this big cock, baby girl. Take it all." I ordered.

"Yes, Daddy! Give me all of it! I can take it!" she wailed. Our intensity increased with her volume and in just a few seconds her pussy clamped down on my cock with ferocious force and her fingernails reached around to claw deeply into my ass, holding me in place, all the way inside her. "UNNNGHHHHHH! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

"That's it, baby girl. Give me your cum." I coaxed.

"Fuck! Holy fucking fuck! This cock! I love this cock!" she convulsed.

With sweat now dripping off my brow, I took the opportunity to survey the crowd as Andi rolled through her mind numbing orgasm. Clothes had been shorn by a number of the guests, eyes were wide, mouth were open, some nipples were being tweaked, cocks were stroked rapidly as if trying to catch up with Andi. It was intensely erotic. I bent down to kiss my superstar. She was worlds away that moment, but feeling my lips lightly brush against hers slowly brought her back around.

"You were amazing." I whispered lovingly.

"YOU were amazing, Daddy. You and your cock."

"That was hot."

"Sooooooo fucking hot!" she concurred with a laugh.

One of the female spectators began a muffled applause in her appreciation and it cut the mood. We chuckled and some of the others joined in laughing with us as well.

"Definitely hot. Maximum hot, you two!" one of the older men agreed.

I noted the younger skinny couple was having their own fun against the wall. The guy's hand was down his girlfriend's pants attending to her needs and she was very obviously getting close to her own edge.

Andi noticed around the exact same time. "Get it, girl!" she said. More laughter from the crowd as they turned in the direction Andi was facing. The skinny guy doubled his efforts and soon had his girl flailing about in her own moment of corporeal bliss. "Yes!!" Andi lauded.

As the younger couple came down, they almost apologized for garnering everyone's attention, but people were just nodding and smiling in appreciation, including Andi and I.

Suddenly, Andi whipped her head back around to me in an exclamatory way. "Baby! You haven't cum yet!"

"Ha! I'm in no rush. I'm having a blast."

"Mmmmmmm. Ok. How do you want me then Daddy?" she sort of wiggled invitingly.

I stared down at her big brown eyes and pondered this fantastic scenario. The onlookers were paying rapt attention again, waiting for our next move.

After more thought "Turn around. I want to fuck you from behind so everyone can see your amazing ass."

With an enormous smile, Andi purred her response "Yes, Daddy." She got to her feet and turned around, leaning into the contraption, grabbing the chains in front into her fists, and loving presented that stunning ass of hers for the taking. I put one hand on her hip and used the other to slowly guide my cock back into her tight, though very wet, pussy.

"Ungggh. Yes... That feels so good, Daddy... Oh, yes."

I smiled triumphantly and put both hands on her hips now to guide my rhythm. Andi's body and the swing eventually fell in lock step with my thrusts. I looked at our crowd now which had grown by a few people. The odd ball on the end was now openly stroking his own cock, the curvaceous black woman had abandoned her voyeurism and was on her knees in front of her man, his cock embedded in her throat as he watched me take Andi, the younger skinny girl was wrapped in her man's arms, a prom-like pose that seemed rather silly considering the circumstances, but the big shocker was between a couple of the older couples. Arms were now crossed and reached around each other as they had been previously. Men were kneading breasts that didn't belong to their respective partners, and arms were strategically snaked around others to stroke cocks that did not belong to their respective partners either. The trio had morphed into a sort of standing-against-a-wall-pornogrpahic version of Twister, and I found it completely fascinating. Andi could not see me openly staring at them, but she too was taking in her admiring throng, eyes traveling from couple to couple as I rhythmically fucked her. I noticed she lingered for a while on the guy by himself. Like me, she was probably wondering why he was by himself.

"Do you like them enjoying you, baby girl?" I asked her.

Andi nodded slowly.

"They can't control themselves. They're touching themselves and each other because you're turning them all on like crazy."

She nodded again and reached behind herself to grip one of her ass cheeks. "Yes, Daddy."

I leaned down "They're loving the show you're putting on for them. Aren't you glad we came here on our field trip?" I whispered to her.

She smiled "Mmmhmmm. I like...I like that they can see me taking your...your big cock."

"That's right, baby girl. Enjoy it all. What else do you like?"

"That...yes...that they can see my body...fuck." she mewed.

"You're looking at them, and they're looking at you. See all the lust in their eyes? In their hands? Their mouths?" Andi nodded quickly. "I know you love that. That attention."

"Mmmmmmm."

"But I know you, baby girl. You want more, don't you?"

Andi went slightly rigid and didn't betray her thoughts.

I waited. "Don't you?"

Still, Andi did not say a thing, nor did she move a muscle other than those that were being manipulated by my thrusts.

I whispered directly into her ear "Tell them what you want. Tell them."

Andi didn't move, but I could tell she was still looking at those looking back at her expectantly.

"TELL THEM." I ordered.

I saw her mouth begin to open slightly. I was pushing her, I knew, but I also knew she wanted this desperately. She finally said it, albeit barely loud enough for anyone to hear her.

"I want you to touch me." she said to no one and everyone.

"Louder, Andi." I directed as I slowed my hammering.

"I...I want you all...please..." she let her head lull down and slowly bounce with my thrusts, but she abandoned her resolve.

"Tell them what you want."

She picked her head up again, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and in a loud, clear voice said "I want you all to ...touch me, please... Touch my body... damn... touch me while Mark fucks me... It feels so good... This is what we want...what I...want."

I looked at the audience against the wall. Eyes opened even wider, men and women alike. They looked at each other then at me as if to ask if they'd heard the beautiful creature correctly. I just nodded and continued slowly fucking her. One by one they began to inch forward. It wasn't long before fingers made contact with Andi's tanned skin. "Oh god!" she exclaimed. "They're touching me!"

"Yes, baby girl."

"Oh fuck!"

I started to increase my tempo. Fingers were now in her hair, tracing her neck and face, hands were groping at her back. The skinny girl even gripped both of Andi's ass cheeks, causing her to grunt in appreciation, then smiled like a kid who just shook Santa Claus' hand.

"Please..." Andi whimpered. Her body trembling and head bouncing to the pace I was dictating.

"Please what, Andi? Tell them." I said.

"Please...please somebody grab my tits."

The naked Hispanic man moved forward and happily reached underneath Andi to cup both her tits, his cock just barely a foot away from her head. I was somewhat started at the positioning, but I was losing my touch on reality quickly as my orgasm crept closer and closer. She squealed.