The Fifties Club Ch. 02

Story Info
The housewives naughty holiday continues.
1.3k words
4.14
9.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast began quietly, just good mornings and you look tired stuff. It took a little while to get to the previous night. Ella was all ears.

"So in fact," She crowed with false superiority, "I am the only faithful wife here then?"

"Apart from the outside of the clothes action with Gerry." Pam said, remembering something Gerry had said said just before he took a turn on Pam.

"Ahh, well, at least..." Elaine cut her off.

"So little Mrs perfect is just jealous really, not so high and mighty after all." All said in fun.

Monica, who was the most nervous about the women being serviced by several boy toys on holiday, spoke out;

"Look, what really matters is, well, does all this just stay right here? If one of us tells our husband, we all get caught out. It's all for one etc. Or we all hang. Which is it?"

Suddenly all very serious, it was agreed that no one should or would, own up to being holiday tarts. The fifties club was as one, exciting guilt and all.

"So, What about the rest of the holiday then, I mean, apart from Ella the good wife, we have nothing to lose, what if we get another offer?"

Ella set her phone for twenty minute intervals so they could roll over and not burn in the sun. Pam could still, and did, wear a bikini without looking bad in it. Same for Elaine, Ella and Monica felt better in a solid one piece but looked O.K. The club kept hydrated with long fruit juices laced with rum or vodka.

Dinner at the hotel was quiet, no one was exactly fall down drunk, but they were all, relaxed.

A shower and change for the evening was next. They all dressed in loose outfits for the heat, Pam favouring another summer outfit with buttons all down the front. Unlike the others, she decided that the risk of losing more underwear was not worth it, so went full commando.

The first bar was not really for them. Far too many teens with the wrong music. Two drinks and they moved on.

The next bar was an attempt at an English pub. Least said the better. Two drinks and another move.

Third time lucky. Just a bar, dance floor at one end, dark but clean, a long bar at the other, again, clean but not too dim. The music, classic disco, was just at the right volume near the bar, no need to yell at the top of your voice.

You could easily hear, "Well hello girls, out on the pull again? What are you drinking?"

Gerry and another lad, Ryan, had found the fifties and moved in. "Wow, don't we look good tonight then, every one happy?" Asked Gerry.

Some embarrassed chat led the conversation. Ryan did something with his phone before pocketing it, then bought a round.

Two or three drinks later, summoned by Ryan's text, Ben, Ellis, Aaron and Dave, known as, 'The obligatory Dave' or Ob, For short, wandered in and bought a round. If nothing else, the girls would be drinking cheaply tonight. The lads all noticed the extra swing to Pam's generous breasts.

The grunting caught Pam's ear as Ben pumped away between her legs. Somewhere, Ella was making up for the previous night. She grunted like a tennis star when she came. Pam suddenly recalled seeing Ella in the corner of the dance floor with Ryan getting very hands on, and up, while she was in similar proceedings with Aaron. Three buttons undone on her dress made her popular, she had thought it only two.

Ben was talking to Ob saying how great older women were, soft and warm, not delicate and thin. Ob was humping away at the tall and slim Elaine as she lay next to Pam.

She and Pam had been steered to the boy's flat after leaving the bar, by Ob and Gerry, which was when Ob first discovered Pam's lack of lower area lingerie. He had got two fingers in as they paused at the foot of the stairs to let Elaine and Ben go first. Pam felt dirty, and young.

Pam orgasmed quite hard, the guys then stopping to switch rides before heaving away again at the cheating mature women. Elaine moaned out an orgasm as Ben hiked up her legs and rammed her hard. She felt that being a slut was just so hot.

Ella knew she had left the bar holding on to Ellis, who had removed her pants in the bar, and made her cum on his fingers while sat at a table, surrounded by people. Just how she was being spit roast by Ryan and Gerry on the lounge floor she was not so sure of. The last time she had had a cock in her mouth was her husbands fiftieth, four years ago. And this one was much bigger.

Monica remembered little after being in a sandwich on the dance floor between Ob and Aaron, the latter one fondling her breasts from behind, with his hand in through the sides of her singlet, later even lifting her bra over her tits. And she let him. Now she was leaning on balcony railings, totally naked, her hands gripping tightly as she was bent over at ninety degrees from the waist.

Ellis, a blond, Welsh rugby forward, rather solid, was behind Monica, all five feet two of her, thrusting away in her tight snatch and making her breasts swing delightfully in the odd circular motion that a good fucking from behind brings. The two old male cleaners in the building opposite tried to remember when they were fit enough for such things.

Monica was adrift, she knew full well she was being fucked, but not by whom, and that she was being watched and photographed, but all she could think about was how she could make this holiday last for years. Her thought process was frequently hampered by cumming on this gorgeous stud's huge cock. Much better than the two earlier ones.

Pam came hard as the cum flooded her sodden hole, she didn't care what Elaine may have thought, or anyone at this point. She was just happy that Aaron was there to turn her onto hands and knees and ram his bare cock deep into her well used pussy and smiled at the phone that took another picture of the two stray housewives.

Condoms. Must use condoms. That was how it started. Someone had remembered. However, from the second entry onward, none of the boys bothered, and by the time the women noticed, well, it was too late by then, and they were all pretty sure they were safe.

Monica squealed out; "Oh shit I'm cumming, oh fuck fuck fuck. OH YESsssss."

A voice in the night cried, "Give it one for me mate." And another called out in the local tongue.

Ellis just carried on like a stallion, making the little housewife look like a rag doll as she all but passed out.

The light through the window woke Pam, she moaned as she turned away from it, sensing the body beside her as it rolled with her. It came as no surprise that a warm hard meat pole nudged it's way between her thighs and hooked up under her bum to push slowly into her still wet snatch. The sizeable member pushed out a dribble of cum as it entered, then began a slow, squelching rhythm as it fucked her.

The hand that wormed around her body to grasp a fulsome breast was warm and firm. Her breast was crushed and released before the nipple was rolled between thumb and forefinger, in no time an orgasm was building. The cock was working up a storm as it pumped her hard.

Pam had no idea who was fucking her now. She couldn't recall settling down to sleep, never mind who was with her. Looking at the hand exciting her nipple made her wonder.

'When did the black guy arrive? All the lads are white."

"Good ole Pam, always accommodating." Said Ellis as he took a picture on his phone.

Pam began to consider things were getting out of hand. Her train of thought was broken as another brown cock was pushed into her mouth. She would consider that problem later.