The Fight

Story Info
Relationship frustration with a very happy ending.
2.9k words
3.96
4.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been fighting for a few days now. She had even threatened to sleep in the spare room at my parents' house. We were staying there before my friend's wedding and before our trip away.

The fight was stupid, as most fights are. I barely remember what it was about but I think it had started because I hadn't been organised enough. Then the fight had become about every little thing she didn't like about me. Things were pretty uncomfortable for my parents.

It probably would have been better if she had have slept in the spare room. Sleeping with a gorgeous half naked girl you love and not being allowed to touch her was torturous.

We had last had sex days ago. I'd been cleaning my apartment to hand it back to the landlord. The place was still really messy. It looked like a dump. The crappy cheap carpet hadn't been cleaned yet and there were still random possessions piled around with no furniture.

Stacey had been wearing her exercise gear and she had come over in the morning, meaning to help me clean the place more.

'I've missed you so much,' I said. She had been away for a week living at her parents' house before our trip overseas.

'Missed you too babe,' she said as we hugged and kissed at my front door. 'Still looks like you have a bit to do.' Most of the junk was near the door in unorganised piles.

'Well I have lived here for over six years and I inherited a lot of junk from the old house.' There was some stuff I hadn't even touched since moving in.

She walked inside to see how the rest of the place looked. I however hadn't wanted to let her put of my arms.

As she walked around the corner and down the hall I was touching her and kissing her neck from behind.

'Stop it. This place is gross. There's still heaps to do!'

'It's not as much work as it looks,' I said as I ran my hand along her side on the skin above her shorts. I ran my hand up higher under her shirt. I stepped in closer and she let out a little sigh as I kissed her neck again.

Her skin was always so smooth and sensual. She spent way too much time and money on it but it definitely paid off.

I spun her around to face me and pushed her up against the wall. It felt so good to feel her sexy little body up against mine. I kissed her again. This time it wasn't just a greeting. It with all the passion and longing I felt. Not seeing each other through the week is really hard but it makes it so sweet when we get to see each other again.

Stacey was returning my passion now. There was no bed to go to anymore but if things went further it wouldn't be the first time we had fucked up against this wall.

That's what I had in mind as I pulled her shorts down and ran my hands over everything is just exposed. She was wearing a cute pair of lacy black bottoms. I wanted the skin underneath too much to really appreciate them.

The bottoms came off too all the while we kissed up against the wall.

I grabbed her naked arse in both hands and pulled her pussy harder against me. Our kissing was getting even more intense. I took a breath and moved my kisses to her neck.

I then decided to go down further. I bent my knees intending kneel down on the floor but she pulled me back upright. She's too self-conscious, she always tastes amazing but sometimes she's worried she won't.

Instead of going down on her I pulled her top off instead. She was now wearing nothing but her sports bra. She looked incredible. It was a sport's bra that showed off a lot of cleavage. Stacey had amazing D cup breasts and the contrast of the pink and grey bra on her tanned skin was delicious.

I however, was still fully clothed. I stepped back from her and pulled down my shorts but she didn't let me get much further. It was her turn to push me up against the wall on the other side of the corridor.

My cock had been hard from just about the moment I saw her. It was now pushed up against her naked stomach. I bent my legs and used my hand to slip my cock between her legs. She shuddered a bit as the shaft ran along her pussy lips.

I wanted to have her up against the wall again but when I tried she fought me. I won out. Kind of. Instead of having her facing me up against the wall she was now facing it. We'd never had sex like this before. I doubted we could. The angle was all wrong. Instead I kissed her neck, kneaded her left yet and started to finger her pussy with my right hand.

I loved the way her pussy slowly opened up the more I played with it. All girls have different pussies and I've heard many call it a flower but hers was the most like a flower I'd ever seen or felt. The more her pussy opened up the more of her juices I could feel. She was nearly as excited as I was.

I loved the way her body was reacting to my touch. Her breathing was heavier and every time I touched her just right her whole body would twitch. I got my finger nice and wet and tried to start rubbing her clitoris but it must have been too soon. She reach down and pulled my hand away.

I let her turn around to face me. I wanted to push her up against the wall and fuck her like that. I'd loved it the times we'd done it that way.

She had other ideas. Stacey knelt down on the floor at my feet. She took hold of my cock and started to tease me with her tongue and lips. So it was OK for her to go down on me but not the other way round. All right then.

I groaned when she finally took the head of my cock in her mouth. She had her hair in a ponytail which I played with while she started to blow me properly. She had become such a good cocksucker since we had gotten together. She hadn't liked doing it at first but now she was a pro.

I've never cum from just a blowjob though and today would be no exception. I stepped back and took my cock out of her mouth. She looked up at me with dazed eyes. She had gotten really turned on by all this.

I knelt down on the carpet in front of her and started making out again. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back on top of me.

'I hate it when you do that,' she said. But she was going to love the position. We moved our legs around until she was straddling me.

I grabbed my cock and lined it up with her pussy. She was wet, open and ready.

Stacey slowly lowered herself down onto me. She sat still for a second, letting herself get used to me.

'God it feels good to be inside you,' I said.

Stace was quiet. It always took her a little while to get used to having her pussy filled.

The view with her on top of me was spectacular. So good that I couldn't just lay back and enjoy it. I needed to get up in it. I sat up with Stace starting to grind up and down on me. I put my head in that gorgeous cleavage and kissed everywhere I could.

Stace let out a groan. She loved it when I sat up while she rode me. I didn't like to sit like that when I was on a flat surface though. It's not as comfortable as on a couch or the edge of the bed. After I kissed my fill of her exposed skin, I pulled down her sports bra and gave her nipple a kiss and a suck.

'Does that feel good babe?' I asked.

'Yes,' she replied with a breathy whisper and a nod.

I tucked her breast away and lay back down on the floor. For the next few minutes I just let Stace ride my cock however she liked.

As she started moaning more, breathing faster and fucking me harder I begun to thrust up and make it more intense. I ran my hands all around her body until I made my way down to her clit.

After about two minutes of rubbing her clit with my right thumb she had an explosive orgasm on top of me. I loved watching her cum. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her body shook, shuddered and she let out the sexiest moans.

Then she went completely still.

I find it really hard to cum with her on top. And I wasn't wearing a condom yet. But it became really clear we were done. I wouldn't get an orgasm this morning.

I thought that was OK. We had all day in the drive down to the beach. We might pull over to have sex somewhere or I could just wait till we're in bed at my parent's house.

As it turned out. None of that happened.

Instead we got into this fight doing the last clean up on my place.

But at least when we did make up it was some of the best sex ever.

************

The room was absolutely gorgeous. It looked new and it looked classy. The bathroom was right next to the door, next was the king size bed and then further on was a little couch and a massive window took up the entire back wall. The window looked out on the rest of the resort. There was a central courtyard we had a view of and then there was another wing of the resort on the other side. We could see into a bunch of the rooms across from us.

I went inside put down our bags and turned to face her after she came out of the toilet.

'Stace you're going to have to get passed this. I'm sorry I didn't realise how much work there was for me to do at home. I'm sorry but we go away soon, we can't spend months in Europe fighting.'

'I know that.' Stacey was too stubborn to ever apologize or recognize when she was being unreasonable. But sometimes I could tell when she realised she was being silly.

This was one of those times.

'We should start getting ready,' she said.

'We have time,' I said while moving to take her in my arms.

She didn't say anything. She just moved her body tighter against mine. I leaned down to kiss her and god it felt good.

Her lips were soft and tasted of her new chocolate lip balm. Seconds later our clothes were off. I'm surprised they weren't ripped.

I was naked and Stace was in nothing but a gorgeous Victoria's secret bra. Fuck it was hot.

What was even hotter was that the curtains were wide open. Anyone looking over from the other rooms would have seen us naked and make out.

I pushed Stace down on the bed and entered her right then and there. I was careful to be slow about it. I didn't want to. I wanted to be deep inside her right away but I took my time. Then she pulled me all the way in and met my thrusts.

We were fucking in no time.

'Don't you care that someone might see us?' I asked. Gesturing towards the window.

She moaned. 'Let me up.'

I did. Leaving her pussy after only being inside it for a few minutes.

'Come on,' she said and took me into the huge bathroom.

Stacey leaned over the bathroom bench with her naked arse up in the air. Her expression in the huge mirror said hurry up and fuck me. I slid back inside her and started pounding away in doggy style. It wasn't my favourite position but I was loving the view. I gave her right butt cheek a nice slap. I did it again harder so I could see a red hand mark there. I then reached around and started rubbing her clit.

She let off a huge moan at that. I ducked her like this for a few minutes then looking around had an idea.

I made her stand up with my cock still inside her. This looked so sexy in the mirror. Her huge tits in a great looking bra with a glazed expression on her gorgeous face. She was arching her back to keep my cock inside her while I laid kisses on her neck. She was still trying to work me back and forth inside her while I turned her head to kiss her lips.

I opened my eyes to watch us making out in the mirror. It was so hot my cock must have grown another inch inside her.

Then it was time for my plan. We disengaged lips and I carefully walked her backwards.

'What are you doing?' She asked. I didn't answer.

We somehow managed to stay connected as I sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

'Oh heck,' she said as the jolt of me sitting down pushed my cock deeper into her body.

From where we were I had a view to die for. In the mirror I could see Stacey's bouncing tits in their fantastic bra and her wild facial expressions. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as she rode me up and down.

She reached her hands around her back and slowed her bouncing. She unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor. I could now see her naked tits in the mirror. And I thought she looked good in the bra.

'My god you're so beautiful,' I breathed.

Wow just wow. Fucking her in front of the mirror was amazing. It was bright daylight and she was riding my hard cock for the first time in days and I was watching her tits bounce up and down.

I was also watching her face show just how much she was enjoying it too. Her breathing was heavy, her moans were loud and when I hit just the right angle her face would scrunch up in ecstasy. And I could see it all while her gorgeous tits bounced.

'Babe this feels so good,' I moaned. 'Are you going to cum?' I asked. She was moving faster and moaning more. I thought she must be getting there.

'I don't. I don't...I don't think I can cum like this.' She stopped riding me hard and just ground her pussy down on my cock. She had a frustrated expression.

'Turn around babe. We'll try that,' I said.

Stacey lifted herself off me and turned around to face me. Fuck she was beautiful.

But she had a look on her face that told me she didn't think this position would work.

'Just put your legs over me into the bath and straddle my lap.'

I laughed a little at how awkward it was at first but as soon as I slid back inside her my laugh became a moan. With Stacey hanging over me like this I felt so deep. I was deep enough that I could tell it hurt her a little. Good thing she's warmed up to this.

We were able to hold each other tight like this. In the mirror I watched Stace's back as she writhed around in my arms. It felt so nice to hold her naked body like this.

I couldn't hold her tight for long though. She started riding me too hard for that. She was slamming her pussy down onto me with all her might. The edge of the tub wasn't very comfortable on my butt but the angle it provided was worth any discomfort.

Stace started to go faster and hard. I moved to meet her thrusts. This set her over the edge.

'Oh Ben. Oh...I'm...oh Ben. Ben.' She gasped, moaned and cried out.

Stacey then had one of the most explosive vaginal orgasms she has ever had. Her body writhed and shuddered on top of me.

She rode me for a little bit longer even though she didn't get anything out of it.

'It feels so nice Stace.'

'Come on we better get ready,' she answered.

I sighed and let her get off me. I started stroking myself. Fuck I was hard and so worked up. Stacey's eyes were glued to my cock as I pumped it. We walked arm in arm to the huge shower. I held onto her hard, looked down at her gorgeous body and came all over the shower wall.

'You know it's the last day of my period. You could have come inside me.' She said with a smile.

We got ready quickly after that. Had a great wedding then made sweet, slow love later. I came deep inside her pussy.