All Comments on 'The Fighter Ch. 04'

by JaycobMatthews

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

Wow. Such a sweet chapter! Im pulling for them both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

They are so well-matched, and I love the slow build in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like the pace considering the relationship is a LD one. I like that you skip over the times they are separated. Is the scar just a line? I was assuming he'd carve a word or something to brand him with something that pointed out his being gay. What a dick that Mick was! I feel badly for Wesley. He's had a lot happen and I hope Christian can be strong enough to help him, which will be hard if he continues to have to hide who he is.

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Waited so long for such a short chapter...

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 11 years ago

I like the slow building up pace for this story. They're both not out so its the perfect pace for their situations. Please continue I would like to know more about Westley's scar. His supposed best friend branded him so I'm guessing he craved a word on him. I also want to know what happened to him like did he get jail time.

delightdawndelightdawnabout 11 years ago
YEAH

I was very excited to see that you have been able to continue your writting. Love the story, love the struggles and connection the characters feel. I would imagine it is about time for things to get ratched up a notch or two but time will tell. Just try not to let so much time pass.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago

It is great that Westley opened up to Christian and can't wait to see how this progresses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous