The Final Stage

Story Info
Jill and Scott, the incest influencers, do some incest.
2.1k words
3.6
11.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moonburns
Moonburns
44 Followers

"Hello?" Scott's voice echoed in the dark building. "Are we in the wrong place?"

"This is the right address," Jill said.

A light flickered on in the distance. It looked like a doorway to an office.

"See?" Jill said, striding confidently forward. "Come on, they're expecting us."

"They put a film studio in an abandoned warehouse?" Scott said, following in her wake.

"It's a secret studio, duh," Jill said.

"And for the last time, we're filming a commercial, right?" Scott said. "Not a porno?"

"Relax," Jill said. "No surprises today. It's a commercial for vitamin supplements."

"Incest vitamins?"

"Of course," Jill said. "I've seen the script, there's no nudity. Not for me anyway--you'll be shirtless with pajama bottoms, I'll be wearing a nightie, and we'll say our lines in bed together. Two scenes, one pre-coital, one post-coital. Hey, look at you! You barely reacted."

"Yes, the brainwashing is working," Scott said. "So what are we really going to be doing in the commercial?"

"Exactly what I just told you." They had reached the door and Jill peeked inside. "Hello?"

"Hello!" A man wearing a turtleneck and jacket waved them in. "You must be Jill and Scott, welcome. I'm Ben, the director, great to meet you. We'll be starting soon, we'll get you in wardrobe and makeup shortly, but I thought we'd have a chat first and go over some things."

There was a table, three folding chairs, and nothing else in the office. The walls were unfinished drywall and there was a door on the opposite side of the room. They all sat down.

"So," Ben said, crossing his legs. "I understand you're both new to this."

Jill said, "I've done some acting in class but I've never really been on camera before."

Ben said, "No, I mean incest."

"Oh! Yes, we're new to that too."

"How far have you progressed?"

Jill said, "We're only at stage two."

"Are we?" Scott said, surprised. "How many stages are there?"

"Five," Jill said.

"Oh, we're doing better than I thought."

"Well, I'm sure you'll reach the final stage sooner than you think," Ben said. "The Incest Initiative can be very effective, it just takes time. I have to say, you two are making quite a splash in the incest influencer scene, you're easily the hottest new brother-sister team. How many followers do you have?"

"We passed 200k yesterday," Jill said.

"That many!" Ben said. "Very good. I think you two are bringing a different sort of energy, something fresh and appealing, despite what some people are saying."

Scott said, "What are some people saying?"

"Don't pay any attention to the negative comments," Ben said.

Jill said to her brother, "They think you're an idiot."

"Ah man," Scott said dejectedly. "I'm doing the best I can."

"Exactly," Ben said. "You're trying. You're getting the hang of it. You'll be doing incest soon enough, I'm sure. Actually, I suppose this is the time to be honest with you--we won't be shooting a commercial today."

"I knew it," Ben said, glaring at Jill. "This is for a porno."

Jill shook her head and said, "No, we were definitely cast in a commercial. I don't understand."

"It was all a ruse," Ben said. "We're not filming anything today. I'm not a director and this isn't a studio. You were led here so I could talk to you. I'm from the Descendants of Eden."

"Cultist!" Jill said.

"What?" Scott said. "Are we being abducted by cultists?"

"Please," Ben said calmly. "I'm just here to talk. You're free to leave at any time."

Scott and Jill looked at each other, then silently stood up and walked to the door.

"But you might want to hear what I have to say," Ben said.

They stopped. "Why should we listen to you?" Jill said.

"Aren't you at least curious?" Ben said. "There is so much you don't know. Come on--sit down, and I'll tell you a few things. I'll reveal some mysteries, maybe drop a surprise or two, and you can decide for yourself whether it all makes sense or not. What do you say? I promise it'll be worth it."

Scott and Jill looked at each other again, shrugged, and came back.

"Let me guess," Scott said as he sat down. "You're going to say that you're not really in a cult, that the Incest Institute is the real cult here and we've been taken in by their lies."

"Oh no, I'm in a cult," Ben said. "We have rituals and everything. And the Incest Institute has legitimate scientists developing methods to facilitate incestuous relationships between consenting adults. But they are our enemies."

"Why?" Jill said.

Ben said, "Because we, the Descendants of Eden, are the guardians of incest."

"What?" Scott said. "You want to stop people from doing incest?"

"I didn't say that," Ben said.

"You want to get more people to do incest?" Scott said.

"I didn't say that either," Ben said. "We believe only the worthy deserve incest."

"So... elitist incest?" Jill said. "You decide who gets to do incest and who doesn't?"

"We don't decide," Ben said. "Fate decides. Incest is a holy beacon shining upon a chosen few, those with the strength to survive the transgression."

"Okay, now we get to the crazy," Jill muttered. "So you oppose the Incest Initiative because they're popularizing incest..."

Ben said, "Attempting to popularize incest, with little success."

"Little success?" Jill said. "The Incest Network's audience is huge!"

"Yes, the incest industry is profitable," Ben said. "They know how to sell a fantasy. They know how to give followers what they want. But how many of those followers do you think are actually committing incest?"

Jill said, "I mean... some, I'm sure."

"Almost none," Ben said. "It's an audience of masturbators and cowards."

Scott said, "But you don't want them to do incest anyway, right?"

"Correct," Ben said. "They are not worthy."

"So what's the problem then?" Scott said. "If incest influencers aren't influencing anybody..."

"It is the corruption of the idea of incest," Ben said. "Incest is not entertainment to be consumed. Incest is to be done secretly, reverently, behind forever closed doors. Incest is the purest form of love, the highest form of sex, and yet it so fragile, balancing on the edge of impossibility, and needs to be protected at all costs."

"Okay..." Jill said dubiously. "Or incest is just really hot and not that big of a deal, as long as everyone involved is down with it, and plenty of people get off on watching it, or hearing about it, or thinking about it, so there really isn't a problem here, is there? Right, good, glad I could solve that. Why are you even bothering us with your cult nonsense anyway?"

"Oh, wait," Scott said to Jill. "I think I know." He asked Ben, "Should we be doing incest?"

Ben said, "You should not have sex with your sister, no."

"Screw you!" Jill said. "You don't get a say in that!"

"I am merely stating the truth," Ben said. "There are reasons why. I can reveal them to you. We just have to go into the next room." He gestured at the door behind him.

"Okay, we're done," Jill said, standing up. "I don't know why you'd think we'd be interested in what your fucked-up cult has to say..."

"Actually," Scott said, "I think we should hear him out."

Jill groaned and sat down heavily. "Of course you would. You've been looking for excuses to get out of this from the beginning."

"Because something has felt off from the beginning," Scott said. "Look--I'm going to confess something to you."

"Okay..."

Scott took a deep breath and said, "Sex with my insanely hot and willing sister sounds amazing."

Jill's eyes widened.

"In theory, that is," Scott said. "In reality... for some reason, I don't know why... I'm just not... up for it, if you know what I mean. Sorry. All I've been thinking about this past couple weeks is you and me and... and nothing is happening down there. I'm sorry, I really don't know why."

"I know why," Ben said.

They looked at the cultist.

Ben said, "And once you understand why, I think both of you are going to be satisfied."

Scott said to Jill, "What do you say? Do we listen to the crazy guy?"

Jill sighed. "This better be good," she said.

They entered the next room, which was bigger than the first. There were beds to the right and left and a door on the opposite wall. The door opened and a woman walked in.

"Mom?!"

"Hi guys," she said nervously.

"What are you doing here?" Jill asked.

"I think Scott can guess," their mom said.

Jill looked at Scott and saw the growing bulge in his pants. "Are you fucking kidding me?" she said.

"They've explained everything to me," their mom said, stepping toward Scott, her cheeks and neck flushed. "And it's okay. I understand. More than you realize."

"Mom..."

"After your father left," she said, "I was so alone. I wish you had told me what you were feeling. I was feeling the same thing. Of course you could have taken his place. I would have given you anything you wanted, my beautiful boy."

Scott and his mom embraced and passionately kissed.

"God dammit," Jill said bitterly. She turned to Ben. "How did you know?"

"The signs were there," Ben said. "As we investigated your family we could see that his desires lay elsewhere. Incestuous feelings are not always clear and straightforward. Have you ever considered that your own desires are misplaced?"

"What?"

A man walked into the room.

"Dad?!"

"I'm so sorry, baby," he said. "I never should have left. I was watching you become a beautiful young woman and I was scared of what I was feeling. But I understand now. I should have stayed, and we would have had so much fun together. We can still have fun, if you want."

"Oh Dad," Jill said, rushing forward to kiss him.

Scott's mother dropped to her knees and tugged at his pants. "Let me take care of this," she said, freeing his throbbing dick. "I will always take care of you." She swallowed him whole.

"I need your cock, Daddy," Jill said, crouching down and unzipping him. "I need it so bad." She took his cock in both hands and frantically started licking and kissing it.

Scott and his father looked at each other.

"Dad," Scott said unsteadily.

"Son."

"Good... oh god... to see you," Scott said as his mother noisily slurped his dick.

"You're... good lord... you're looking well," his father said as Jill greedily devoured his cock.

Scott's mom pulled his dick out of her mouth with a wet pop. "I need you inside me," she said, rubbing his dick against her face. "Will you make love to me? Please?"

"Yes, Mom, I will." They pulled off their clothes and fell onto the bed. Scott nestled between his mother's legs and started pumping as she desperately clung to him.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Jill said as she tore off her clothes. "God I need you to fuck me, right now."

"Of course, baby girl," he said, lifting her onto bed. He spread her legs wide and plowed away.

"Ah, the scent of freshly minted incest," Ben said. "So perfect. So worthy. And no one will ever know this happened. As it should be. Hidden away from undeserving eyes, yet still sensed by the curious, a powerful undercurrent in the sexual psyche, deep and forbidden. This is incest."

"Oh god, Mom, I love you so much!"

"I love you too!"

"Fuck me, Daddy! Harder!"

"Jesus fucking Christ!"

Agent Dobson from the Federal Bureau of Incestuous Affairs suddenly threw open the door and rushed in, holding his badge high. "FBIA! You're all under arrest for committing unauthorized incest!"

Screams and groans filled the room as the family simultaneously came.

"Just kidding," Dobson said as the noise died down. "I'm a cultist too." He bowed to Ben.

"Excellent," Ben said. "Well done, everyone. You have fulfilled your incest destiny."

The family lay on the beds, panting, soaked and dazed.

"What do we do now?" Scott asked.

"Good question," Ben said. "Keep fucking, for starters, and enjoy the wonders of incest. You could, if you want, continue the charade of being incest influencers and work with Agent Dobson and our cult to undermine the Incest Initiative and restore the sanctity of incest. But you don't have to--you are blessed in the ways of incest and owe us nothing. Honestly, it was an honor just to witness this consummation. It was super hot. Wasn't it super hot, Dobson?"

"Indeed."

"You have our eternal gratitude," Ben said, bowing to the family. "Let us know if we can be of further service. Come, Dobson, we should retire to cult headquarters, perform ritual masturbation, and plan our next move."

They turned and left the room.

Jill said, "What a freak."

Moonburns
Moonburns
44 Followers