The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 07

Story Info
Carmen takes Bo out for the first time.
3k words
4.73
7.8k
13

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to chapter 7! Carmen finally takes Bo out of the house to explore and see his new environment. Will he behave himself?

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 or older!

Comments/feedback are welcome and encouraged!

********

"That's it sweetie. Just lay back and take it." Carmen was sitting upright against the headboard, legs spread open with Bo sitting in front. His back pressed against her bust, his head in the crook of her neck. Her hard cock was pressed against his pert behind as she nibbled his neck. "You're so pretty." she muttered as she stroked him from behind, massaging his balls with her other hand. Bo's hands occupied themselves by squeezing one of Carmen's muscular thighs each. "Here we go, baby. You're gonna cum in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, now. Cum for mommy!" She squeezed Bo's tightening balls and stroked him faster as his cock spasmed, shooting deliciously thick white ropes all over the bed. Carmen jerked him off throughout his orgasm to the point of overstimulation, causing Bo to clutch at her body and moan loudly. "Shh shh." she went as she freed her hand from his balls and wrapped her arm around his chest, holding him still. "Such a good little prince." she purred as the last of his spurts came out. She kissed his ear as her fingers caressed his chest, nurturing him through his afterglow. "Alright. Get up, sweet pea. It's shower time. There's clothes for you in the bathroom."

"Clothes?" Bo asked, confused.

"I'm taking you out today. And as much as I'd like to see you walking around with this cute little ass hanging out, that's not allowed."

Outside. Bo thought. Haven't seen that in a while. Maybe some fresh air will do me good.

"Mkay." he mumbled as he hopped out of bed, stripping the sheets and throwing them in the hamper.

The warm water cascaded down Bo's back as he stared at his groin.

"It's gotta be bigger. Right?" He ran a finger up his shaft. It had stood back up thanks to his ministrations, and indeed it was bigger. His manhood had visibly increased in both length and girth. His testicles as well had grown in mass, if only slightly. Whereas he once stood at barely over five inches, he now capped out at just under six. I wonder what she's feeding me. He thought as he shut off the water. Looking over the clothes Carmen had given him, he was surprised at their modesty. She had given him a light blue button-up t-shirt, navy cargo shorts, black boxer-briefs, gray socks, and a pair of white sneakers. As he dressed himself, the feeling of being clothed actually felt oddly foreign to him. Having spent so long naked, he'd become used to it. Bo admired himself in the mirror, turning sideways to get a view of his ass. "Huh. It is nice."

"Are you ready, hun?" Carmen called.

"Yeah. Coming!" Bo called back. Meeting Carmen in the foyer, he took in her outfit. She wore a light blue blouse with a white undershirt, matching Bo's own clothes. The garment was unbuttoned in the front, leaving room for her cleavage to show through. Two belts adorned her waist, fastening her blouse closer and allowing a display of her figure. A black pencil skirt hung just past her knees, and despite the room it provided, Bo could still see a faint bulge in the fabric. Her feet sat in a pair of white high heels which made her even taller than she already was. She smiled at him through freshly glossed lips.

After seeing her mostly in her underwear and birthday suit, this look was a nice change. Carmen held out her hand, brandishing the collar that Bo had worn at the auction.

"I know you probably don't like this because of what it represents, but boys need to be collared when out and about. We'll get you a better one today. One that suits you." Bo sighed, not in the mood to argue. He tilted his head up, exposing his neck, a few faint traces of hickeys still visible. "Good boy." She gently fastened the collar around his neck, making sure it wasn't too tight. Moving her hands up, she cupped his cheeks and pecked him on the lips. "Now, do I need to leash you, or are you going to be good?" Bo looked at the floor. "Well?"

"I'll be good." he muttered.

"What was that, pet?" Carmen asked assertively.

"I'll be good, mistress."

"Good boy."

"So where are we going?"

"Shopping, then to lunch. Unless there's something else you want to do?"

"N-no, I'm fine."

"If you say so. Now come on, baby. It's time to show you off." Pushing open the front door, Carmen stepped onto the front steps, making room for her boy to follow. Bo shielded his eyes from the sun as he stepped out, taking a deep breath of fresh air for the first time in a month. Carmen took him by the hand and led him down the steps, up the street towards their first outing together.

The Futa District was strangely familiar to Bo, but also unmistakably foreign. While it resembled any other populated area, there was a very clear lack of taboo. Sex shops, strip clubs, brothels, etc. All sorts of debauchery was visible and advertised to the public. Bo also took note of various areas designated for various activities. There were breastfeeding pods, punishment rooms, and most surprisingly, designated intercourse areas. Carmen grinned as she watched Bo take it all in. "I'm sure it's a bit more... free than you're used to, but you'll grow to like it."

"The irony of 'free' is not lost on me." Carmen shook the leash in an attempt to silence him. "Just proving my point." Bo said flatly. She huffed, admitting he had a point.

"Ah! Here we are. The collar shop. Let's go get you fitted, sweetheart." As Carmen pushed open the door, a small bell rang signaling a new customer.

"Be right with you!" A voice called from somewhere in the shop. Carmen licked her finger and adjusted Bo's hair, causing him to flinch and bat at her hand.

"You have to look as cute as possible."

"I'm an adult, damn it!"

"Ahem." Owner and pet both turned to face the voice. "Welcome. My name is Ruth, and I'll be your fitter today." The woman was tall. Not as tall as Carmen, but pretty close. Her reddish brown hair was cut short, not going past her shoulders, and her eyes shone a bright hazel. What Bo really noticed, however, was her musculature. The density of her physique was easily twice that of Carmen's, yet despite that she still appeared whimsically feminine. Her breasts were smaller than Carmen's, but still larger than the average woman; like two cantaloupes sitting in her top.

"Nice to meet you." Carmen spoke up. "I'm Carmen." She hooked her arm under Bo's and pulled him close. "And this is Bo.~" He looked at the floor. "Say hi." She whispered. Bo reluctantly made eye contact and gave a shy wave.

"My my. He's so cute!" Ruth exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "Is he new?"

"Yes ma'am. I've only had him for a month. I haven't had the time to get him a proper collar, so we've been using this." she said, tugging the garment on Bo's neck.

"He's so young, too. May I?"

"Of course." Ruth reached her hand out and ruffled Bo's hair, causing him to blush a deep red.

"Now then. Let's get you measured, cutie." Ruth pulled out a measuring tape. Carmen undid Bo's collar and slipped it off to give her proper access. Ruth went to work, wrapping the tape around the boy's neck.

"Aw sweetie. You're moving too much. Could you hold him still, miss?"

"But I'm not-"

"Oh of course. I'm sorry I'm still training him." Carmen said as she clutched him from behind. Bo felt her soft breasts pressing into his back, causing him to blush again. At the same time, Ruth stepped closer; close enough that her own tits began to push against his arm. Bo tried to sneakily move his hands to cover his growing erection, but both women easily took notice. Carmen and Ruth made eye contact, and both exchanged mischievous grins.

"Alright, it looks like your neck is 13 inches around." Ruth made sure her lips were practically grazing Bo's ear as she spoke, eliciting a shiver down his spine.

"Such a cute little neck." Carmen purred, giving it a small peck. "That's also how long my cock is..." she whispered in his ear. Bo's mind went. Images of Carmen's pulsating cock and overflowing balls flashed through his mind. He couldn't take it anymore, his knees giving out as he lost his balance. Carmen and Ruth caught him, both giggling as they helped him regain his balance.

"My my. He's awfully clumsy." Ruth teased.

"I often call him a baby deer."

"He reminds me of my own boy. Always getting jelly legs. But it's so cute when I can pull him back up by his leash."

"Do you have him here? Maybe Bo could meet him."

"Normally I do, but he's upstairs in our apartment at the moment. He's been misbehaving recently so I have him tied to the bed with a vibrator in his pussy. I estimate he's cum at least 10 times by now." Carmen looked down at Bo and smirked. He looked back at his owner with a frown, as if to say "Fuck no."

"Just you wait." she whispered. "So what's next?"

The three of them spent the next 30 minutes looking through a catalog of colors, materials, and decorations in pursuit of the ideal collar for Bo. The end result had Carmen's eyes sparkling, and even renewed the blush on Bo's face. It was a dark gray leather collar with polyester fur on the inside. Adorning the outside was a dark orange leopard pattern. Hanging from the front was a metal tag in the shape of a rhombus. On the front it read "Prince" in engraved letters. On the back it said, "My name is Bo. If found, contact Carmen. (XXX-XXX-XXXX) NOT FREE USE!"

"What's free use mean?" Bo asked.

"It means if you're found unattended, anyone can have their way with you; owned or not. Is that something you would prefer?"

"N-no."

"Good." Carmen grabbed Bo by the shirt and pulled him close. "Because you're fucking mine. Understand?"

"Yes." Bo responded nervously, having nowhere to look but her piercing eyes.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good boy. Now kneel."

"But-"

"Kneel." Bo sighed and got on his knees. Placing his hands on his thighs and ass on his heels like Carmen had taught him. "Show me your neck, love." Bo lifted his head, exposing his neck to the tall futa standing above him. Carmen took her time, making sure to savor the moment as she clasped the collar around her boy's neck. Once it was secure, she knelt down so she was eye level with him. "I love you, Bo." She said as she leaned in, kissing him. Bo couldn't help but kiss back, placing his hands on her shoulders as she cupped his cheeks. Ruth stood a few feet away, covering her mouth and choking back tears as she watched another happy customer collar her boy properly for the first time. "Thank you, Ruth. How much do I owe you?"

"Sixty. But if you want I can throw in a matching leash for an extra twenty."

"Done."

"Alright, sweetheart. What do you want to eat?"

"I dunno. It's been a long time since I've been out to eat. You can pick if you want." Carmen grinned down at Bo and squeezed his hand. "Wait. You're not gonna take me to one of those sex-themed places are you? The kind where you get dick-shaped pancakes and shit?"

"No, but your reaction just now was adorable. I'll take you somewhere you can enjoy." Carmen led Bo a few blocks over to a quaint looking Italian restaurant. To Bo's enjoyment, the place was pretty normal. The only thing strange to him was the dynamic of the customers. Any taller woman he assumed had a fat cock swinging between her legs, as most were accompanied by a man or woman wearing a collar. Some had their "pets" on the floor, others had them under the table, but most seemed to allow them to be seated. Thankfully for Bo, Carmen pulled a chair out and gestured for him to sit down. It wasn't long before both of them had ordered and began to eat. To Carmen's disappointment, Bo wasn't carrying much conversation. His responses consisted of short answers or just sounds as he sheepishly ate his pasta. Carmen huffed and put her chin in her hand. Then she had an idea. Bo jumped as he felt something brush up against his foot. Looking up, he was greeted by a mischievous smile.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." Carmen said as Bo felt another nudge on his foot. He nudged it back, causing his owner to giggle. The two continued to play footsie through the rest of their meal.

Carmen and Bo were barely through the front door before she had him shoved against the wall. He yelped in surprise as his hands were pinned above his head just with one of Carmen's strong hands. She leaned in close, their noses almost touching.

"You were such a good boy today."

"Th-thanks."

"You know what happens when you're a good boy?"

"I get rewarded?"

"That's right." Carmen yanked open Bo's shirt, popping all the buttons out in one fluid motion. "Take my blouse off." Bo obeyed, fumbling at first but managing to slide the garment off her body. Her voluptuous mammaries flopped out, barely contained by their lacy black bra. "Free these tits you love so much, baby boy." Bo pressed himself against her, his face finding purchase in her ample cleavage. The boy reached his arms around and clumsily fiddled with the clip on her bra. Carmen chuckled and nuzzled his hair as she felt him try in vain to free her needy breasts. "Looks like we'll have to train your fingers a bit. Here, honey. Let me help you." Reaching behind her back, the futa easily unclasped her bra and let it fall away, finally freeing her pale, juicy mounds. Her nipples were already hard, and Bo needed no further encouragement. He took one of them in his mouth and eagerly began to suckle, kneading the other breast with his hand. "Oh my, such an eager boy. You are insatiable, little one." Carmen reached her arms around her nursing pet and began removing his pants, letting them drop around his ankles. She palmed his throbbing erection through his underwear, massaging the wet spot forming from his leaking tip. "Fuck it." Carmen growled, followed by a ripping sound as she tore the garment off of Bo, exposing his swollen manhood. "Look at this." She said, gently grabbing it. "Looks like you're having a bit of a growth spurt."

"Yeah. I've been meaning to ask abou-"

"Sshh." Carmen hushed, putting a finger to his lips. "Later. Right now it's time for your reward." She kicked off her heels and lowered to her knees in front of him. She squished her fat tits together. "Don't look away from me. Focus entirely on mommy." She grabbed him by his aching cock and gently pulled, drawing him closer to her. Carmen spit, letting her saliva coat her boy's dick, then sandwiched it between her voluptuous milkers. Bo felt his cock instantly melt between the two expansive pillows of flesh. He covered his mouth but his ensuing moan pierced his fingers like a hot knife through butter.

"That's it, baby boy. Let mommy hear those delicious moans as she tit fucks you." Carmen began shoving her breasts up and down Bo's cock, completely enveloping him in the valley of her cleavage. He was used to feeling beautiful pleasure with his owner, but this was his favorite so far. Her tits were warm, soft, and so big that not a millimeter of his manhood went untouched. Bo's eyes darted around. First they focused on his tip poking in and out between Carmen's mounds, then on the lattice of veins within them, pumping hot blood through them and adding to the warm embrace. Bo briefly imagined her nipples gushing out milk, knowing that actually seeing such a thing would drive him insane. Carmen decided to change up her technique. She began moving her breasts up and down alternatively, creating even more heat like she was starting a fire. Bo could feel her steel-hard nipples rubbing against his body, massaging his lower abdomen in gentle kisses and licks as he was milked like a backed up heifer. He could feel the pressure in his balls growing fast, and Carmen could feel their heat beginning to match that of her breasts.

"Is my baby boy gonna cum?" She teased.

"Y-yeah..."

"You wanna cum between these fat titties? You wanna pump all your little boy cream out?"

"Yes, mistress... please may I?"

"That depends..." Carmen said as she started to speed up. "Do you love me?"

"What?" Bo asked, a bit of lucidity returning. Carmen pushed her breasts all the way down so the head of Bo's cock was barely peeking out.

"Do. smooch You. smooch Love. smooch Me?" She punctuated each word with a gentle peck on his gushing tip. Bo was desperate. The combination of squishy stimulating pressure and high temperatures that Carmen's bust provided was too much to bear. She had him riding the edge, and if he was denied, the resulting blue balls would surely be agonizing.

"I..."

"Hm?"

"I... I don't know..." Carmen pouted, clearly disappointed but not at all surprised. Sighing, she pumped her breasts up and down rapidly, then sucked her boy's cock into her mouth. Bo sank his fingers into her hair and moaned out loud as he gave in to the pleasure, releasing his precious sperm into Carmen's mouth. Despite her disappointment in his lack of reciprocation, she still eagerly gulped down every drop he gave her.

His cum is getting thicker. His sperm count must be getting higher... Carmen thought as she felt her pussy throb and her womb grow hot. Standing back up, she grabbed Bo by the collar and pulled him in for a kiss.

"You'll admit it soon enough, baby boy."