The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 09

Story Info
Bo nearly gets stolen.
1.3k words
4.76
6.2k
11

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to chapter 9! Carmen and Bo encounter a dangerous figure while out and about! Apologies for the short chapter this week. Next one will be extra long!

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 or older!

Comments/feedback are welcome and encouraged!

********

Bo's hand pumped furiously up and down his raging erection. He quietly moaned and whimpered as his desperate cock gushed precum all over his closed fist. He lamented the fact that Carmen didn't give him any pornographic material. "Why need porn when you have me?" She had said. Bo huffed and shut his eyes, picturing her in all her beauty. His free hand gripped tighter on the pair of blue panties in its grasp, clearly stretched from her fat cock and overflowing balls. An image of her entered his mind. Her beautiful golden locks, her plump, luscious lips, the little mark beneath them. Bo stroked faster. Her muscular arms, her plump, veiny tits that he kept waking up with his face between, her chiseled abs. He was getting close. Her powerful thighs, her tight, plush ass, her perfect co-

NO! Stop thinking about it! he thought to himself. Don't give in! His balls started drawing up. Her cock flashed in his mind again, this time accompanied by her gravid cum tanks. He remembered how big they got when she was on her period. He remembered how delicious her cum had tasted. No... stop.... He looked down at the panties in his hand and brought them up to his face. He took a deep inhale, his olfactory senses flooding with the scent of her sweat, her pussy, and her cum-

"OOOHHH FUUCK!!" Bo moaned out like a whore as his cock lurched and erupted thick gooey cum all over his chest. He gasped as his body twitched and jerked, loosing a dozen white creamy ropes onto himself. After a final spasm he regained control and his body relaxed. He gasped and looked at the panties in his hand. "What is happening to me?" he sighed. He shook his softening cock and caused a few globs of cum to go flying. It was now even bigger than last time he inspected it "And why do I keep growing?"

***

Carmen clutched Bo's hand as she led him down the street. She took a moment to ruffle his freshly-cut hair.

"You look so handsome!" Bo blushed and scrunched his head into his shoulders like a turtle.

"Alright. Last stop is the bank. Unfortunately you have to wait outside since males aren't allowed inside. But with this..." Carmen brushed Bo's collar. "You should be fine. But if you wander off and I have to come pick you up at the police station, you'll be in for a world of punishment."

"I won't wander off." Bo huffed.

"Good boy. Now sit on that bench and wait for me." Bo sat himself down on a bench outside the entrance, watching Carmen go inside. Taking a look around, he spotted another male nearby, seemingly also waiting for his owner to return. Unlike Bo, he was also leashed, and the other end was attached to a nearby railing. Quickly growing bored, Bo leaned his head back and shut his eyes.

I wish she'd give me a phone or something.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" A voice said behind him. Bo jumped slightly at the sudden interruption of his thoughts and turned his head, meeting the eyes of the woman standing behind him. Her gray eyes bored into his own, and her black hair draped over her shoulders as she took him in. He immediately took note of her height. Carmen was tall, but this woman was even taller. He guessed she was at least 6'10", but she was significantly skinnier than Carmen. Her breasts were smaller, her hips narrower, overall she had a very wispy appearance. That was until Bo noticed her pants. Snaking down one of her pant legs was a gigantic bulge. It hung down her leg all the way past her knee, and he could also make out two similarly large protuberances in her crotch. The entire package was horrifying, and it was even more obscene with how it contrasted with the rest of her.

"Aren't you cute? What are you doing out here all alone?" Bo was nervous, but he steadied himself.

"I'm just waiting for someone."

"Oh I see. Judging by that collar I assume you're owned, then?"

"Yeah..." The futa clicked her tongue in disappointment.

"What a shame. I was hoping to have some fun tonight." she said, running her hand down to the python in her pants. Bo visibly recoiled, donning an expression of disgust which immediately caught her attention.

"Oh I see. You haven't been broken yet. It's been ages since I broke a boy myself. Normally I just take them. This day just keeps getting better. I can't wait to spear you on this." She punctuated her sentence with a shake of her enormous cock.

"Kick rocks, whore." Bo spat.

"Oh you think you're tough huh? I'll show you, slut." The hung futa darted forward and grabbed a fistful of Bo's hair, yanking him off the bench.

"Hey! Let me go, you fucking bitch!" he shouted as he tried to shove her away.

"Look! You're even touching my tits. You're such a fucking tease!" Bo looked around. There was nobody. Even the leashed male had since left. He was alone. Alone with this predatory futanari.

She's stronger than me. I can't get away! I have to... I have to... I need her!

Bo took a deep breath, inflating his lungs with as much air as he could. Then he screamed.

"CAAARMEEEEEEENNN!!!" The futa pulled her hand away from his hair and covered her ears.

"God you're so fucking loud! I'm gonna have to tape your mouth shu-" she was cut off by a strong kick to the back, sending her somersaulting over the bench and collapsing to the concrete.

"Keep your hands off my fucking property!!" A familiar voice shouted. Bo looked up to see Carmen. Her face was red, and she wore the angriest expression he had ever seen. She vaulted the bench effortlessly and approached the futa who was now getting up.

"Who the fuck do you think you-" Carmen cut her off with a slap to the face so hard it echoed off the nearby buildings. It was so intense it nearly knocked the futa off her feet.

"I should kick your fucking teeth in! Trying to hurt my baby boy? You're dirt!" The offending futa scowled at Carmen and rubbed her cheek. Spitting on the ground, she stomped away.

"Are you okay?" Carmen asked Bo, walking up to him. He couldn't hold it back anymore. He practically collapsed into her arms, breaking down in scared sobs and whimpers as he clutched at her shirt. She held her boy tight, petting his hair and hushing him as he cried. "Ssshh. It's okay. I'm here, baby. I'm here. You're okay. Let's go home." Still holding Bo close, Carmen started leading him home.

Both of them lay sprawled on the bed, Bo resting on top of Carmen as she rubbed his back.

"How are you holding up? Are you okay now?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm okay."

"Good. I'm glad you called for me. That shows me you trust me, and I appreciate that."

"What else can I do? You're my only safety net in this hell hole of a place."

"Then I'll protect you with all I have. I just want you to be happy."

"I don't even know what would make me happy anymore."

"Maybe we can explore that together. And... if it really would make you happy, I can take you out of the district where you'd be free."

"No!" Bo said suddenly. "Nothing here even remotely compares to how awful it was outside. I'll gladly stay here with you." Carmen smiled and kissed Bo on the head.

"Good." Bo nuzzled himself deeper into Carmen's chest, listening to her heart.

"Carmen?"

"Yes, Bo?"

"I love you..."

"I love you too, baby boy."