The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 08

Story Info
Bo gets punished.
1.5k words
4.7
8.4k
16

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bo shut the front door behind him and kicked his shoes off. Carmen had been allowing him to wear clothes when she wasn't home if he so chose, and he was quite thankful. He checked the mail and started placing it on the kitchen table.

"Junk, junk, bill, junk, holiday card, Amazon package..." he listed out loud. He left everything where he'd placed it and went to sit back down.

Carmen set her work bag down as she came inside. She expertly undid her bra under her shirt and pulled it out, tossing it away. Her blouse followed quickly behind. Now in her more comfortable undershirt, she changed from her pants to a nice pair of gym shorts and went to the kitchen. As she took a drink from a bottle of water, her eyes spotted the mail on the table. She raised an eyebrow.

"Bo?"

"Yeah?"

"Come here, please!"

Bo stepped into the kitchen, not yet having taken his clothes off as per Carmen's rules. Ignoring it, she asked him, "Did you get the mail?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Did you wear your collar when you did?"

"No? It's like 15 steps." There was an instant shift in aura in the room. Bo could feel it. It was as if the temperature dropped several degrees and the shadows grew longer. Carmen shut her eyes and drew in a deep, long breath before exhaling slowly.

"You don't know how lucky you are. You could have been picked up by a patrol and taken back to the shelter. Or worse, abducted!"

"But it's broad daylight."

"You think that matters? People are different around here. Any hungry futa could have just snatched you up and I'd never see you again." Carmen's eyes were beginning to water. "You should understand by now that you are MINE. Any time you leave the house, this collar should be around your neck!" She punctuated the statement by holding up the garment.

"I'm sorry, okay? I guess I just wasn't thinking."

"Oh you better be sorry. Come here!" Carmen reached out and grabbed Bo by the back of his neck. He squirmed and wriggled, but it was no use. She had him trapped like a vet holding a kitten for vaccination. Carmen dragged Bo over to the couch and sat the both of them down. "You've been very bad, honey. So now miss has to punish you." She shoved him down so he was bent over her knee, his ass in the air. She wasted no time in yanking down his shorts and underwear, exposing his bare behind.

"Hey, let me go! This is fucking bullshit!" Bo protested. "Not my fault you're such a- AGH!!" He was cut off by a red hot slap across his backside. The sound echoed off the walls as Carmen's hand made contact.

"Such a what?!"

"Such a fucking- slap NNF!"

"Go on. Say it, bitch boy!"

"Fuck slap AH! You!"

"Fuck me? You won't be doing any of that if you keep up your attitude."

"Maybe I don't want to!" slap "Fuck!"

"Don't think I don't catch you humping my ass in the morning. slap Or that I don't find my panties full of cum in the laundry. slap I woke up to you nursing on me just the other day. slap You're addicted to me. My smell, my taste, my mere fucking presence. How many times do you stroke that little cock when I'm out, huh? I'm surprised I haven't woken up to you throating me." slap

"It was just that one time! I don't actually like your dick in my mouth!" slap

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that." Carmen continued to spank Bo a few more times before finally letting up, leaving his ass glowing red. "On the floor in front of the couch. Now!" Bo grumbled and crawled off her lap, seating himself in front of the couch. Carmen took a moment to grab Bo's original collar.

"Why that one?"

"You'll see." She clasped it around his neck, this time a little too tight. Then she grabbed him by the neck; firmly but not enough to choke him. "Look at me, Bo." He stared into her eyes, the blue and green of their gazes creating a sea of turquoise. Carmen could see the fire growing in his stare, now resembling what it was on the day they met. "You're going to learn your place today." She slid off her shirt and pulled down her bottoms. Her cock sprang out and bounced in front of Bo's face, fully erect and bulging with veins. "Open." Bo just stared at her and sneered. "Open, or your punishment will get a lot worse." Bo huffed and opened his mouth slowly, rolling his eyes. "Good boy." Carmen took a step forward and placed the head of her huge cock on Bo's tongue.

Oh god I forgot how good it tastes...

"Suck."

"Hmph." Bo slowly moved his head forward and back, not used to orally servicing anything, let alone a cock as big as Carmen's. She let him gingerly suck her off, enjoying the warmth of his mouth. Eventually, however, she got bored, and grabbed a fist full of his hair.

"Try not to gag." she warned as she shoved herself as far down Bo's throat as she could. Her cock was huge. It barged its way down Bo's throat and created an obscene bulge in his neck, causing him to gag violently. His collar strained against the giant flesh pole coring out his gullet. Carmen kept pushing until her balls touched his chin. Bo tapped against her thigh as he gagged and wretched, but she held his head in place.

"You're going to learn to take it. And you're going to love every second." He felt her balls against his chin. They were hot, and they were full. Carmen moved her hips back, withdrawing half of her erect ramrod before shoving it back in with a moan. Bo's throat spasmed around the immense girth, trying in vain to swallow the obstruction. She began to thrust in and out rhythmically, really savoring how tight his throat was around her shaft. She swung one of her legs up and propped it on the couch, giving herself more leverage to ravage her boy's mouth. "You feel so good, baby. Keep it up. You can take it!" All Bo could do was gag in response. While Carmen wanted to savor the feeling of his tight throat for longer, she could feel her orgasm boiling in her balls. Her prostate was working overtime tonight. She was thrusting so hard at this point that Bo's head was thumping into the couch cushions behind him.

"Here comes your dinner, baby. Make sure to swallow it all!" Carmen thrust her cock balls deep into her boy's mouth, burying herself all the way to her balls. He shaft engorged, bulging Bo's throat beyond anything it had before. There was a loud SNAP as the collar around his neck broke and fell to the floor, signaling another new chapter in his life. Her balls clenched and rumbled as they pumped out the first of many copious shots of baby batter. It poured down Bo's throat like a waterfall, filling his stomach with billions of wriggling sperm. "Uungh! Fuck yes!" Carmen roared as she thrust again, renewing her payload of paste. This time Bo couldn't swallow it all, and he coughed as cum shot out of his nose. "Take all my milk, baby! Drink your protein!" Nine. Ten. Eleven spurts and she was still cumming.

I'm gonna drown, Bo thought. There's so much! He continued chugging down her semen, desperately trying to keep up. Eventually her spurts began to slow down, and Bo regained control of the flow of cum down his throat. With one last serving, Carmen pulled her cock out, now covered in spit and excess spunk. Bo was coughing like a lifetime smoker, trying to give his lungs as much air as possible. Carmen took a deep breath, trying to relax as if she didn't just face fuck Bo into oblivion. He slumped his head against the couch and burped, the taste of futa cum still permeating his mouth. He wanted so desperately to be mad. He wanted to get into a screaming match, but all he could do was breathe. He felt tingly all over, but especially in his now full tummy. His eyelids fluttered, struggling to stay open.

Yeah... Something is up with her cum. This happened last time... "Hic!" Carmen put her hands in Bo's armpits and effortlessly lifted him up, placing him on the couch proper. His ass stung slightly as it made contact. Then she did something different. She sat in his lap.

"Do you understand now, Bo? This is what happens when you go against my rules. Although I think you may have still enjoyed yourself."

"Hic."

"Oh come here." She cooed as she pulled his face into her tits, hugging him tight.

I could get used to this...