The Fire Within Pt. 02

Story Info
Will their fire consume or fuel their lust for each other?
3.3k words
4.25
2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside he gently laid her on the couch and covered her with a blanket. He crouched down so his face was even with hers.

A piece of her hair had fallen and laid on her cheek. He gently smoothed the strand of hair back to its place behind her ear.

He placed a kiss on her cheek and just as he began lifting himself to stand she grabbed his hand. He crouched back down and took her hand in both of his.

Her eyes partially fluttered open before closing again.

He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it softly. A soft "mmmmm" rumbled in her throat and she smiled.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I am going to run you a bath. I will be back in a few minutes."

He placed soft kisses from her temple to her cheek. She smiled and nodded.

But when he tried to stand her grip on his hand tightened. "Ok then." He smiled knowing she wanted to be with him. He helped her to her feet and led her to the bathroom.

She sat quietly on the wooden dressing bench beside the tub. Watching him gather everything he needed for her bath. "What will I wear?" She thought.

Once he got the temperature and depth of the water the way he wanted, he turned and whispered, "Arms up baby," as he walked to her.

She dropped her gaze and wrapped her arms around herself in shame. She didn't want him to see her imperfections.

"Look at me." He said a little louder.

For her to think she was anything but perfect made his heart ache. If it took him one hundred years, he would show her how beautiful and perfect she is.

Slowly she gathered her strength and met his gaze with her tear filled eyes. His eyes were soft and understanding.

Something between them changed.

Without question she raised her arms and closed her eyes. Her heart raced and her breasts rose and fell with each deep breath.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Open your eyes sweetheart." He kissed her cheek and took the helm of her shirt in his hands.

As she opened her eyes he slowly slid her shirt up over her head and discarded it in the waste basket.

"But I..." She started to say before he stole the words from her mouth with his. Her hands fell to his shoulders and she let out a sigh.

He crouched down without breaking the kiss and placed his hands on her bare waist. She shivered under his touch and her skin broke out in goose flesh.

She moved her soft lips in unison with his. Occasionally gliding her tongue over his. She needed him in a way she couldn't explain.

She wanted to be his.

He continued claiming her mouth as he slid his hands around her back to unclasped her bra.

Still tasting his sweet calming kisses, she lowered her arms and her bra fell to her lap.

He gathered her bra in his hand and discarded it in the waste basket as well.

Still kissing her, he placed his hands under her arms and lifted her with him as he stood.

His lips slowly left hers as he trailed kisses down her chin to her neck. He fought the urge again to mark her.

She breathed heavily as he kissed and gently sucked her sensitive flesh. She felt his hands slide down her sides to her waist.

"So soft. So beautiful." He whispered between kisses.

The smoldering fire within her rose to the surface once again. Her lips wet with desire.

She fisted her hands in his hair and let out a gasp as he hooked his thumbs over her pants and slowly pushed them down.

A low growl rumbled in his throat and he gripped her hips.

He fought yet again to keep the burning fire within him from escaping. Soon she would feel the intensity of his flames.

His lips trailed her collar bone before moving down her chest. His lips hovered over her right breast.

She sucked in a deep breath when he nipped her nipple. He repeated with her left nipple. Smiling to himself with pleasure.

He continued down her stomach leaving feather light kisses. Pushing her pants to her ankles.

She started pushing his head to where she wanted him most.

He stilled, grabbing her hands and putting them behind her. The way he placed her arms behind her told her not to move them.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You naughty girl. I believe you forgot something while getting dressed."

He leaned forward and exhaled a hot breath on the tender skin along her hair line.

A soft "please" escaped her lips as she pushed her hips forward.

His strong gentle hands stilled her movements.

He placed kisses along the top of her trimmed pubic hair and she shuddered. His tongue tracing the line his lips made.

He looked up and her and smiled.

Her lips were parted. Sucking in as much air as she could. They were plump and red from his kisses. Her nipples hard and areolas shriveled from his teeth.

She looked beautiful.

"Step out baby." He said as she lifted one foot then the other out of her pants.

He tossed them into the waste basket and rose to his feet.

"Bath time princess." He said as he grabbed her arms to steady her into the tub.

"But why did..." She started but he already knew what she was going to say. "Shhhhh. I know baby. I know." Was his reply.

She didn't understand why he did all those things just to give her a bath. She pouted and wrinkled her eyebrows as she sat down in the tub.

"I needed you to relax and trust me." He said as he walked towards the back of the tub.

The water was nice and warm but it did nothing for the fire between her legs.

She sat there with her head down bruting. Unaware he was undressing.

She felt the water shift and she turned her head as he was lowering himself into the water behind her.

Her heart was beating so loud she knew he could hear the thumping.

He leaned forward and placed his arms around her waist pulling her to rest against him.

She laid the back of her head on his chest and relaxed into him.

He took the washcloth from the side table and submerged it the water between her legs. Lightly rubbing it against her swollen lips as he brought the dripping cloth out of the water.

He placed a generous amount of flowery smelling liquid soap on the cloth and began washing her chest, neck and shoulders.

She closed her eyes and let out a "mmmmm" as be continued lathering her skin with soft bubbles.

Under the water her hands rubbed up and down his muscular legs.

She lifted her arms out of the water and he lathered them with soap. Once he got to her shoulders, he dropped the cloth in the water and smoothed his hands around to her breasts.

She could feel his hard erection pressed against her back growing harder as he teased her breasts.

She wiggled her bottom and pushed against his erection. She slipped her arms back under the water and slowly glided her hands up his thighs.

She had enough teasing.

She turned onto her knees facing him and stared into his firey eyes. His nostrils flared and his lips were pressed in a hard line.

"Turn around. I am not finished washing you." There was firmness in his voice.

She inched closer and pressed her chest against his. Placing her hands on the back of the tub. She started to straddle him and he grabbed her waist stilling her.

"Turn around and sit down so I can wash your hair. Or I can bend you over the side of the tub and spank you for your disobedience." He stared into her eyes warning her not to test him.

She turned away from him and forcefully sat where he had placed her. Water splashed over the side.

He grabbed her by the throat pulling her back to his chest. His other hand plunged into the water and shoved two fingers in her pussy.

His fingers pumped quick and forceful causing her to make delicious noises as she gasped for air.

Her muscles clenched tightly around his fingers and she dug her fingernails into his thighs.

"Is this what you want? You want to cum?" He whispered in her ear. "Too bad. Only good girls get to cum. I had plans for us, but now they have to change because you decided you know what you want and need instead of trusting that I know what is best for you."

He withdrew his fingers, removed his hand from around her throat and kissed her cheek.

She sat upright panting and even more needy.

He slid his hands over her shoulders and in a calm voice said. "Put your head back baby." He poured water down the back of her hair. "We do not want soapy water in those pretty eyes."

She sat silently as he washed and rinsed her hair. Scolding herself for not listening. He twisted and squeezed her hair letting most of the water escape.

In a voice almost lower than a whisper she said. "May I wash you, Sir? I promise I'll be good." He leaned forward and kissed her shoulder. "Yes baby, you may."

She turned around once again with her knees tucked under her. Afraid to look at him, she kept her gaze down. Would she see anger? Surely he was disappointed in her.

She lathered the washcloth with his soap. Keeping her eyes on her task she washed across his collar bone, down his arm and back to his chest. She repeated the same motions this time washing his other arm.

His eyes stayed focused on her movements.

She brought her other hand out of the water and glided it up his arm to rest on his chest.

He closed his eyes and let out a sigh. Loving the feeling of her hand on him.

As her fingers glided through his chest hair, she smiled at the tickles his hair gave the palm of her hand.

She continued washing his body before dropping the washcloth back into the water. Lathering her hands with his soap once again, she began washing his hair.

Her hands felt like magic rubbing and massaging all of his stress and worries away.

She tugged at the back of his hair and his eyes flew open. Piercing her with his gaze. Her eyes were wide and her mouth parted.

"Angel?" He said with a firm raspy voice. Fire raged in his eyes once again and he grew hard. "You said you would be good. Was that a lie?"

"I..I..I am being good Sir." She stumbled over her words knowing exactly what she did. "I was just feeling the thickness of your hair. I didn't mean to pull so hard." Her eyes darted all around her. A sure sign she was lying.

"That does not sound very convincing. At all."

He said with firmness in his voice.

"You are playing with fire little girl."

She bit her bottom lip and starred pleadingly into his eyes. She didn't want punished. She just wanted him.

"Bath time is finished." He said as he started rinsing the soap out of his hair.

He stood and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist. Which did nothing to hide his erection.

As she stood he held out his hand to help her out of the tub. He then took another towel and patted her skin dry before helping her into a bathrobe.

"Go sit on the dressing bench and wait for me." He instructed as he stepped into a small closet in the hall.

She sat on the wooden dressing bench in silence. Scolding herself once again for not listening. "I have to do better." She told herself. "He's not going to let me stay if I can't listen and be good." She sighed.

Moments later he returned to the bathroom with a clean pair of women's clothing.

He had been expecting her arrival for days. Patiently waiting for her to have the courage to run.

She barely lifted her eyes from their place on the floor when he entered the room.

Somehow he managed to fully dress himself, except his feet, in the short amount of time he was gone. She would soon learn that he didn't care for shoes. Which was fine because she rarely wore them herself.

"I'm sorry for my behavior Sir." She began with a shaky voice. "I just..."

He placed his fingers under her chin and lifted so her eyes to meet his gaze.

Her eyes slowly opened as she stared back at him. Waiting.

"Look at me when you are apologizing. That way I know if you are being sincere. Now start over." He calmly said as he dropped his hand and waited.

"I'm sorry for my behavior Sir." She began again. "I just..I just." Unable to find the correct words, she dropped her head. "I just want you Sir."

"If you want me so badly then why do you hang your head in shame? Hmmmmm?" His voice was strong but calm. "Look at me." He commanded.

She raised her head once again and he caressed her cheek with his hand.

"Why can you not look me in the eyes and tell me that you want me?" He continued, not giving her a chance to answer. "Are you ashamed of me? Of yourself? Of your desire for me?" He paused and took a deep breath.

"You intimidate me Sir." She said as she slowly raised her eyes to meet his. "Looking into your eyes makes me even more intimidated. I freeze and can't think of what I want to say."

He smiled. "Good girl."

She scrunched her eyebrows as her eyes danced with questions. She had forgot about his gift.

He felt a piercing pain in his chest. "Your honesty means so much to me. You told me honestly what you were thinking without me reminding you of my gift." Her eyes widened with understanding and her heart raced.

"Your trust is a much greater gift than the one the elders gave me." He continued. "Intimidation is a good thing, so is fear." He placed a kiss on the top of her head. " We will get you dressed and then we need to talk. There are many things I want to discuss with you."

He helped her get dressed then had her sit on the bench so he could brush her hair. She was surprised at how gentle he was.

Once he was satisfied her hair was well brushed, he held out his hand for her to come with him. She placed her hand in his and walked with him to the kitchen.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked as he motioned for her to sit in one of the two chairs at the table. "Water please." She replied.

He served her a bottle of water and sat down across from her with his own bottle of water.

He watched her while he took a drink of his water. Her lips enclosed the opening as she drank greedily, not realizing how thirsty she really was.

He grew hard imagining her lips wrapped around his cock. Greedily sucking up and down his long thick shaft and swallowing her reward.

A low "mmmmm" rumbled in her throat as she consumed the cool liquid.

His cock grew uncomfortably hard and he retch under the table to adjust himself.

As she pulled the bottle from her lips, a droplet of water escaped the corner of her mouth and started to slide down her chin.

Before she could wipe it with her hand, his thumb captured the droplet and smoothed it across her lips.

Her fiery eyes met his.

She parted her lips and kissed the pad of his thumb.

Without thinking he angled his thumb and pushed it between her plump lips.

He glided his thumb over her tongue to feel the warm wetness of her mouth.

His lips parted and he sucked in a breath when she gripped his thumb with her lips and sucked.

Looking into his lust filled eyes, she curled her tongue around his thumb and sucked hard. Drawing his thumb deeper in her mouth.

She continued to lick and suck his thumb. The ache between her legs growing stronger as she imagined sucking his cock.

He was breathing hard and fast not realizing he was slightly thrusting his waist into the edge of the table.

Parting her lips just enough she slid her tongue to the base of his thumb and back to the tip.

In an instant he hooked his thumb under the inside of her gums and rounded the small table.

She looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please don't punish me. I can't help myself. I want you so badly." She repeated over and over in her head.

Smiling he released her from his grip, but kept his hand under her chin before sliding his hand down to grip her throat. She instinctively wrapped her hands around his wrist.

He stepped so close to her she had to look up to see his face. His cock strained against his pants begging for her touch.

Her lips parted and her breathing intensified. Her heart was racing as fast as the fire coarsing through her veins.

Igniting the flame of her desire.

He was losing control. The fire within him couldn't be contained any longer. He was raging with the need to claim her.

To burn himself into her forever.

Slightly relaxing his grip on her throat, he asked the question he already knew the answer to. He just needed her to say the words.

"What do you want Angel?" His heart raced with anticipation while he waited for the words he couldn't wait to hear.

As she stared into his eyes, she managed to fight past her fear and say what was truly in her heart.

"I want you Sir. I want to be yours. I want to be marked by your fire."

With his grip still on her throat he pulled her to stand.

He stared deep into her eyes. "Once I mark you, you will be mine forever. You will submit to me and no one else."

He removed his hand from around her throat and placed his hands on her cheeks.

"You will always be protected and loved. No harm will ever come to you." He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled before asking the question he'd known the answer to for days.

"Will you belong to me and wear my mark?"

Tears filled her eyes. He wanted her. Only her.

She knew the power of the fire was strong. But she had underestimated it's strength. The fire that burned with in them had led them to each other.

"Yes, Sir." She whispered as a tear ran down her cheek and stopped at his thumb. He smoothed the tear into her skin and lightly pressed his lips to hers.

He waited to see if she would continue the kiss.

She parted her lips and traced her tongue along his bottom lip and around to his top lip. The sensation caused him to throb with every pass of her tongue.

She slowly slid her tongue between his lips as she offered her mouth to him. He greedily took what she was offering. Sealing his lips tightly against hers he moved his hands behind her head. Holding her in place.

He gripped her hair in one of his hands as he pressed himself against her. Forcing her against the wall.

He pulled her head to the side exposing her flesh. A low growl rumbled deep in his throat as he hovered over the delicate skin on her neck. Deeply breathing in her scent.

Finally she would be his.