Feutas - The Story of Tri'lite Hall

Story Info
The story of two futa elves in love.
35.3k words
4.9
3.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun rose bright and clear over the little town of Feutas. The morning was a crisp one with just a hint of biting cold in the air. Fall was settling in and it wouldn't be long before the first fingers of winter touched this part of the world. The morning cold was of little concern to the locals as Feutas was a sleepy place in the mornings. The townspeople were all either residents of the local college of magic, or they catered to some need the college had, and so there was little to do in the mornings.

So it was quite the oddity to see a student up right at the crack of dawn...

Kali Faebella hurried quietly around the small bedroom, gathering up her clothes and pulling them on in a rush. Tight black G-string snapped against her ass as she let go of it to grab for her other clothes. Her morning erection was making this far more annoying than it needed to be but she had no time to deal with it. She pushed it down and tugged her pale miniskirt into place where it hung only a little way down her ass and just rested atop her dick. Her top was a simple silk wrap tied between her curvaceous breasts, leaving much of them on display. She shook her head, ruffled out her long, vibrant orange hair, and headed for the door.

"Oh shit, glasses." She cursed herself and headed back towards the bed. A pair of finely twisted gold-frame glasses sat folded neatly on the table beside the bed. She put them on and turned around.

"K-Kali~?" A sleepy voice came from the heap of blankets piled on the other side of the bed. There was a bit of shuffling within and a sleep-mussed head rose from the pillow to stare blearily up at her. Kali looked down at her and winced, "Slept too late. Gotta go." She whispered as she headed for the door again.

Out the bedroom door, down the hall, and to the front door of the dorm. She picked her simple leather sandals out of the heap of shoes piled by the door and pulled them on quickly. She needed to be gone before the rest of the dorm woke up.

The morning was as cold as it had looked out the bedroom window. No frost adorned the grass yet, but Kali's breath plumed in the air as she shut the door behind her. She shivered and hugged herself, regretting her lack of coat for last night's escapade.

Escapade... a pang of guilt went through her middle. Why did she keep doing this? Why did a couple of drinks at the bar always seem to lead to her waking up in someone else's bed? It wasn't like she loved any of these random women, after all she was in love with Losha. But the last year away from her best friend and lover had been difficult. Some days, jerking off just wasn't enough and she desperately wanted her sweet and bubbly dark elf back in her arms. Those days, like last night, she needed a drink or two to relax and inevitably that drink led her into the arms of other women.

The thoughts brought a vibrant image of Losha to her mind. Dusky purple skin and a mess of soft pale freckles over her entire body. Soft lilac eyes and her silvery-purple hair. Her face glowing with a wide smile. That's not even to speak of her body. So few of the girls here in Feutas could match up to Losha. Each of her breasts were as big as her head, and she had the kind of massive cock that would make any elf drool. Her body was nothing but sexy curves and lovely jiggles. Endlessly sexy as she was, Kali found herself missing Losha's laugh most of all. She was so overflowing with joy all the time and it was contagious to be around.

"Stupid. Stupid." She berated herself and her bouncing, eager dick. That stupid thing never cared or thought any smart thoughts. Always just battered her brain with need for fat asses and big titties and plump, juicy pussy. She longed for Losha's perfect mouth again; lips so thick and plump to suck her cock.

Down the steps and onto the cobble street, Kali headed for her own dorm on the outskirts of town. Feutas was not a large town and was largely made up of the college grounds. From the air, it looked like someone had scooped a vast circle of trees out of a thick and implacable forest that covered the foot of the mountains. A large and lazy river wound through the middle of the town, separating the college grounds and the rest of Feutas. A dozen or so buildings on the north end were the halls of education and study. The southern part of the town was made up of dormitories, shops, and a few small neighborhoods.

Kali followed the twisting roads east past two more dorms, a couple of restaurants, and a book store. It took her about twenty minutes of jogging to reach the edge of town and find the path that led into the woods. The town only cut down trees as space required, resulting in an almost solid wall of them only a few long steps away from the nearest buildings on all sides.

The path led through the thick trees and up to a large stone wall built right through them. She pushed through a wrought iron gate in the wall and headed up the interior path. Inside the walls were a thick, well-tended garden of vegetables and fruit trees all wrapped around a large building in the center.

The building was tall. A mighty three stories and built with elegance in the style of the wood elves. The walls were made of living wood and the windows were set into frames of curling branches. While most modern buildings were lit with arcane crystals or enchanted glass, the building was lit by glowing flowers of all sorts growing right out of the walls, above windows and doors.

This was Tri'Lite Hall, and it was one of the oldest dormitories in Feutas. One might think that would make it prestigious, but that wasn't the case. In fact, Tri'Lite Hall was seen as quite the oddity by most of the staff and students. It wasn't a place that anyone could pay to live in, or even apply to stay there in the normal way. The residents of Tri'Lite Hall had all moved in there when its only permanent resident and caretaker sought them out and invited them in.

Not everyone invited to live there took up the offer. Some found it entirely too suspicious or risky to live there because the caretaker of Tri'Lite never asked for rent, rarely spoke to anyone who didn't live there, and only left to bring invitation to new students. Kali could still remember her first interaction with the caretaker. She had been in town for only ten minutes when she bumped into her. She was told of where Tri'Lite hall was and that a bedroom awaited her there. Then without another word, this stranger turned and stepped into the shadow of a nearby building before vanishing entirely.

Kali had asked around a bit about the encounter and learned of what the locals thought of Tri'Lite. Most were just a bit curious and shrugged it off, a few warned her off, and a handful were openly jealous of her invitation. The draw of free room and board had been more than enough to get Kali to check it out.

The front of the hall held a nice covered porch with a few chairs grown right out of the smooth wood deck. A large tulip hung from the top of the ornate door, casting a soft golden light. Kali opened the door as quietly as she could and stepped inside.

The inside of Tri'Lite was as gorgeous as the outside. The ground floor was made up of a comfortable sitting area, a vast dining table with seats for twelve, and an enormous kitchen and larder. A humming from the kitchen area told her that she wasn't going to get in without being noticed.

Out of the larder in the back swept a middle-aged woman that made Kali's cock twitch everytime she saw her. This was the ethereal caretaker of Tri'Lite Hall. She was tall and her skin was the deep tan of a Wood Elf. She had hair of deepest brown with leaves and flowers growing in it. Instead of the normal long pointed ears of all elves, brown vulpine ears poked through her thick hair, and her eyes were the most vibrant rose red. To call this woman beautiful and voluptuous would be an understatement of the greatest extent. She had hips and ass that could command the attention of every cock in her vicinity, while her breasts were large enough to feed an army. As if all that wasn't enough to draw attention, she wielded a cock like a horse in both size and shape. A thick sheathe covered it while it was soft, and her balls were the size of heavy, delicious fruit. As if all that didn't make her wonderful and strange enough, she actually had a purple lily growing in the small bush around her cock. The woman would be honestly mistaken for a particularly sexy dryad of the wild.

"Good morning, dear Kali." The caretaker said without looking her way. She was intent on the basket of vegetables she was unloading onto the counter next to a cutting board and knife. Her voice was gentle and deep, the lilt of birdsong through the trees.

"Morning Fox." Kali said with a sigh of defeat. Nobody could escape Fox's notice when she was paying even slight attention, and Kali had long since hypothesized that Fox's talent with druidic magic allowed her to extend her senses through the living hall itself.

Fox turned, body bouncing enticingly, and waggled a finger in her direction, "Kali, if you're going to be out all night, you need to let me know! I had your dinner ready for you last night and I had to feed it to the birds and mice."

"Sorry, Fox. I guess I had a few too many at the bar." Kali shrugged.

Fox nodded and turned to the sink to start washing vegetables as she said, "Alright then. Do try to stay in for dinner tonight, we have a new friend coming that you are acquainted with."

"Me? Who?" Kali cocked her head. She had only been in Feutas for the first semester of school and wasn't that social. There was a few she'd made friends with but all of them had their own dorm rooms. The way she understood it, Fox only invited new students and Kali didn't know of anyone newer than herself.

"Oh I don't know her name. I just can tell there's a new one on the way and you are connected to her like two birds singing on one branch." Fox said, idly waving a wet carrot in the air.

Kali scratched her head in confusion and headed for the stairs to her room. Who could she possibly know that might be coming to the college soon?

"Kali, darling, could you use a blowjob?" Fox asked as Kali's hand touched the railing. She turned from the vegetables, a look of concern on her face. She glanced down at Kali's erection and raised an eyebrow, "You seem really tense. I could help you relax."

"Yeah..." Kali heaved a breath and nodded, "I could really use that, you're right."

"Go on then, sit. Let me suck all that tension right out of you." Fox said, pointing at one of the dining chairs. Kali walked over and sat down in it.

Even though her cock was already stiff and exposed, she grabbed her skirt to pull it back anyway. Fox settled on her knees between her legs and reached up to grab the base of Kali's cock. She angled it down a bit and pressed her lips to the head. A feeling of warmth and relaxation almost immediately started to flow into Kali. Her legs, which she hadn't even realized she'd been holding tense, went completely limp as Fox's mouth engulfed her.

"Ohhh Fox. That is amazing." Kali groaned, reaching up and petting the matronly woman between the ears.

As opposed to waking up in another woman's bed, Kali didn't feel the slightest guilt from this. She and Losha had agreed long ago that blowjobs were entirely free game. To be honest, if they hadn't it would've driven Kali crazy. Losha could be coerced into sucking a dick simply by waving it under her nose a bit, and Kali's balls couldn't handle being left alone for an entire day. She needed to nut multiple times a day or they began to hurt, and so she had multiple friends that she traded BJs with back home. Why couldn't she just keep her barroom trysts to that kind of simple thing? Just knock back a few drinks, suck off a dick or two, and then blow a load in some cutie's face.

Her worries vanished as quickly as they had popped into her head. Fox's lips touched the soft bush she kept trimmed into a thin strip pointing down at her shaft. Her cock slid down Fox's throat and the warm embrace of it had her toes curling up in delight.

"Fox! Yes! Oh gods, this is just what I needed." Kali moaned, pressing down on the back of Fox's head as her hips jerked against her face. Fox dutifully, if a bit gleefully, took the face-fucking until Kali came.

And cum did she! Her dick tensed and a geyser of semen blew down Fox's throat. The talented older woman kept with it as though it were no problem and gulped down every bit of Kali's gigantic load. By the time she finished cumming, Fox was looking quite contented and there was a rosy blush to her cheeks. She sat back and her enormous horsecock slapped against the underside of her own huge breasts. It was a deep pink beyond the median ridge that marked the end of her sheathe. The head of it was flat and thick, with precum oozing out of it in a thick stream. The smell of that cock nearly knocked Kali out of the chair and her own dick throbbed in time with the inhalation of its sweet, musky smell.

"Ohhh dear, you always give me such a treat. Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some breakfast to finish up." Fox said, getting up on her feet. Her dick bounced and a fresh wave of her horny smell hit Kali in the face.

Kali shuddered and said, "Ummm... Fox, I could... could do the same... for you."

"Oh you're a sweetheart." Fox leaned over and ruffled Kali's hair, causing yet more of her intoxicating fuck-fume to hit her in the face. "No time for that, I need to get breakfast ready. You look like you're still wearing last night's clothes. Go get cleaned up hon, then come on back for breakfast."

"O-Okay." Kali said, forcing herself to her feet. Her legs were wobbly as all her blood was still in her dick. She tottered to the stairs and started up them. She was going to her room to jerk off six or seven times while thinking about being double-teamed by Losha and Fox. The thought of her lover's cock back in her pussy again and that huge horse of Fox's shoving right up her bum nearly made her nut all over the stairs.

She couldn't decide if Fox was amazing or evil...

*******

Losha Caldre looked up at the sign with a heavy sigh. Feutas was only supposed to be a few days walk to the east from the city. The problem is that none of these signs said 'Feutas' or 'East'. What useless signs they were. She kicked a rock and planted her hands on her hips, eyes falling to the ground as she paced.

Ever since her best friend had left for college months ago, Losha hadn't known what to do with herself. Since she'd been a little girl she always hung out with Kali, and they always did everything together. They were each other's first loves. How could they not be?

They were supposed to spend their lives together. But then Kali up and left for college. Sure, she'd been talking about it for years, and sure she was a crazy talented enchanter and wanted to do even more... but what about Losha?

Well, the idea had popped into her head last week. So simple and obvious. Why couldn't she just go to college with Kali? She might not be the smartest, or be as good at enchanting as her, but surely Feutas had classes in other magics. After all, she was great at using her magic to make the garden grow, or to make fun colorful shapes in the air, or to make her dick hard. She was really good at that last one! Her magic seemed to work so good on sex spells. Maybe the college had a whole course on sex magic?

So she told her parents about it and they were overjoyed. They seemed to think she was never going to do anything with her life, or at least that's what they said after expressing their relief that she was going to go to college. Losha didn't think that was very fair, she wanted to spend her life being Kali's wife and best friend forever. What more did she need than that? But that being the case, she decided she needed to go to college so she could be at Kali's side the whole time too. It might take her a few years and how lonely might she be? So college it was! Just like that she had a bag of clothes on her back, a purse packed with coin to pay for the rest of the year of courses, and her mind set on seeing her dear Kali again.

That is if she can ever find the damn college! She had been walking for nearly a full day when she'd come to this split in the road with its horribly useless sign. One pointed her back home, and the other two pointed with names of towns she'd never heard of before. So which way was she supposed to go to keep heading east towards the college?

She could do this! She stomped a boot and decided that was it. She would figure out a way to go and keep going. She wanted to see Kali again and this sign wasn't going to hold her up. Then a thought occurred to her. Looking back up at the sky, she tried to gauge the direction the sun was moving. It was dipping towards the horizon so it was an easy tell. "It sets in the east, right? So that means that I follow the road this way towards the sunset it'll lead me there!"

Losha turned to the right and kept going down the road. The next town shouldn't be far and she could find a place to stay for the night. She grabbed the straps of her large pack and adjusted them to a more comfortable position. She'd tried for her most comfortable and sensible outfit for this trip, and so far it was going well. Naturally, any long trip needed sturdy shoes so she laced up her knee-high leather boots with extra padding in the toes. Beyond that though, she didn't want to get too sweaty. So she put on her crotchless fishnet stockings and pleated skirt for the most air flow, and a nice tight G-String to help support her heavy balls. She would've gone topless, but she despised getting sunburns on her nipples, so she picked out a mini bikini that covered just her tips.

As she walked, she began to daydream of Kali again. Her best friend in all the world and the sexiest High Elf that's ever existed. She was a foil to Losha's own dark, sexy body. Her skin was fair, bordering on pale, and sprinkled with a few of her own pink freckles. Her hair was much fluffier than Losha's and a striking orange that lit up like fire in the midday sun. Her eyes were sharp and a yellow-green. She had lovely cherry lips that were rarely seen with a smile unless she was looking at Losha. Ahh. Whenever Kali smiled at Losha, it melted her heart and made her dick ache. She fancied herself quite the sexy Dark Elf, but she always thought Kali's body even lovelier than her own. She had big, perky breasts and hips that flared out into a wide fuckable ass that just screamed of her fertility. Many a night had been spent with Losha pounding away at that amazing backside.

And as if that wasn't enough to enchant anyone that would look her way, Kali loved decorating herself with the loveliest jewlery. More than just rings or ear piercings. She had piercings in both her nipples, one in her belly, three up the underside of her ballsack, and one in the tip of her dick. Losha LOVED that last one. It was so much fun to play with the stud in the head of her cock while she was sucking her off. Losha licked her lips and felt her dick positively ache at the memory of tasting Kali's cock. What she wouldn't give to suck her lover off right now?

Over the next rise, Losha was broken out of her daydream. The next town was sprawled out beneath her. It was a cozy looking little hamlet wrapped in a tall wooden barricade. The houses were a mix of stone and wood, and the fields around the walls were full of vegetables and grains. A few women could be seen tending the fields. Losha smiled and bounced excitedly. She had rarely left their home of Quintha and never far enough to get to another town. Quintha was a vast port city with tens of thousands of people and it was a hub of commerce in this part of the world, so there was never a need to travel anywhere. Losha gripped her straps tightly and started to jog, eager to make it to the town.