The Fires Down Below Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy muscles rippled and clenched around his fingers, and she lost control of herself completely. Her mind went blank and her whole body shook and spasmed almost as if she were having a seizure. Jack watched her in amazement. He'd never seen a woman come like this before, but he didn't stop, didn't let up for a second, his finger continued to piston in and out of her wet hole, and she gushed, squirting hot fluid all over his hand and forearm. She moaned and screamed crying out to him, babbling nonsense until at last he knew she had passed the peak, and now it was just a matter of carrying on until she was finished, letting her come down gently.

Once again she clung to him, her long, beautiful legs unable to support her. He reached round behind, cupping her buttocks in his hands, feeling the gloriously smooth skin of her behind, and then effortlessly lifted her off her feet and sat her on the edge of the bench, where he spread her legs. He wanted to see this wonder, this pussy, that was producing so much slippery, fragrant juices that had robbed her of her ability to speak. Closely trimmed, but not shaven, nothing out of the ordinary really, nothing to say this was the hottest cunt he'd ever felt, or the most responsive. He bowed his head almost in homage, looking at her labia, her open pussy lips, and then smelling, sniffing her intoxicating aroma almost like a dog, he reached out his tongue touching her clitoris and took her in his mouth. He heard her breathe in deeply, gasp, then moan and push herself forward a little onto his mouth.

'Oh, oh god, oh please, fuck me, I need your cock. I want cock, I want your come,' but before he could disengage himself to eagerly comply with her request she was coming again. Once again moaning and thrusting herself hard against his face, holding his head with both hands rubbing herself over his face. He went with her, pleasing her, tonguing her, fingering until at last she was coming down again.

When it was over her head slumped forward, chin against her chest. She looked exhausted, but he had other plans, something that would make her sit up and pay attention. He rubbed his cock up and down her entrance, wetting his swollen knob, then pushed hard into her pussy. There was little friction, no resistance, and he slid all the way home until his balls slapped against her arse.

'Uuuh, oooh,' she gasped out loudly. 'Oh yes, oh my god yes. That's what I want, that's... what... I... want,' and then nothing she said made any sense as he slipped in and out, fucking her deeply, bringing more incredible pleasure to her hungry pussy.

He played with and squeezed her nipples, sometimes too hard, but even the pain brought pleasure in its wake. His hands seemed to be everywhere, caressing, squeezing, rubbing, and then he slid them down her back and scooped her buttocks into his hands, and pulled her closer still onto his cock, upping the speed of his thrust, varying the angles, penetrating her deeper and harder, really fucking her now, and she felt herself tip over the edge and begin to come again. She was responding on some deeper level to this rougher handling, and when her orgasm broke and washed over her like a tsunami, she screamed out loud in ecstasy, a long keening howl of pleasure that seemed to go on and on and on.

As the waves of her climax receded, she realised that he still hadn't come, and with a start remembered now, a little on the late side, that she hadn't insisted he wear a condom. He was riding her, 'bareback,' and she pushed him away gently so as not to spoil the mood, and watched as his hard dick, reversed out of her gaping hole. Her wet and reddening pussy lips still dribbling her juices.

She slid forward on the work bench, onto the floor, almost falling, her legs were so weak, but she finally got down on her knees and reached for his cock. It was so very slippery, drenched in her wetness, and she tasted herself on his knob as she took him into her mouth. It was a bit late to insist on a condom now she thought, so no more fucking, but she resolved to finish him orally knowing he couldn't be far off orgasm after all the vigorous fucking they had just done.

She went at her task enthusiastically, taking him as far as she could into her mouth, gagging and bringing tears to her eyes while rubbing his cock back and forth, looking up at him. Seeing her beautiful eyes looking up as he looked down at her, and her lips on his cock seemed to give him the incentive and inspiration to bring his orgasm on, and he warned her that he was about to come.

'Oh yes sweetheart, give me your come, fill my mouth with your cock cream,' she gasped out before returning to her task, sucking and stroking faster and faster, and as she heard him groan and when the first spurt of his come hit the back of her throat, she slowed down, to give him time to enjoy it, and herself time to swallow it. She continued after his last spurt, milking him dry, making sure he was well satisfied, before relinquishing her grip on his slowly deflating member.

'Oh fuck Kerry,' he gasped as he got his breath back, 'That was fucking amazing. What a woman you are, so beautiful, yet so sexy and horny. Thank you, thank you so much, that was so incredibly special,' and he lifted her to her feet and held her in his arms, kissing and caressing her affectionately.

They had a short break for about fifteen minutes after they cleaned themselves up and got dressed again. The modelling and measuring of two more garments resumed for another half hour or so before Jack announced that he was satisfied with the work they had managed to get through. It was over for today, although they were both eager for the fun to continue, but time was against them, and so they reluctantly parted after Kerry was paid her modelling fee. They kissed goodbye, quite passionately, with him promising to get her back as soon as he had more work for her, assuring her she was, 'his personal model,' from now on. She knew she'd be seeing him soon, modelling or not. She leaked all the way home.

12