The First Box

Story Info
Finally realizing that I was a 'watcher'.
5.7k words
21.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** SPOILER - This literary work depicts a young man willingly observing his girlfriend being taken by another. Even though, this work does not include any homosexual or bisexual acts, desires, or intentions, I am not denying them in any manner. So, if you are no longer interested, then feel free to fuck off and find something else to read. Otherwise, I gladly welcome any questions and comments. With enough positive feedback, I may turn this into a trilogy. **

Disclaimer - The following is based on a true event. Of course, all names and places have been changed to protect the guilty. Also, keep in mind that all events contained within are between consenting adults in a time before cell phones, seatbelt laws, and the term 'cuckold' became widely known.

***

Prelude: My name is John. It's rather vanilla, I know. It's just as plain as the small northern Midwest town I grew up in. After high school graduation, I got as far away as I could by opting to attend college in the deep south. It was there that I met people from the big cities and learned that there were many other types of relationships than the typical 'man meets woman, has children, and lives happily ever after'. Two of those people were my roommate and my girlfriend.

Chapter One.

My first couple of college years were not uneventful, but fairly normal for a man who was young, dumb, and full-of-cum. I developed a knack for the nightlife and picked up work as a bartender to help pay my way.

In fact, most of the people I had come to know was through my work. One of those would be Darren, another student, who would quickly become my best friend and roommate.

Darren was the typical walking conundrum. He was outdoorsy but not athletic, hefty but not overweight, witty but not sharp, and his mouth nearly always took action before his mind. Which was the root cause of most trouble I found myself in back then.

My third year, however, things would change when I began dating a girl that I had no plans of ever taking home to meet the parents. Rachel grew up in a single parent home where her mother 'supplemented' the household income as a street busker with some rather questionable and debaucherous means. (Looking back, I am quite certain that Rachel absorbed a great deal of wisdom and attitude toward men and their sexual appetites from her mother.)

Despite being born and raised entirely in New Orleans, Rachel was 100% Irish in her genetics... red hair, light blue eyes, pale skin, and, above all, loved to drink, fight, and fuck.

She had a provocative and completely unrestrained charisma that became the centerpiece of attention no matter where she went. Even Hollywood elites would have been envious of how quickly heads turned once she entered a room. However, any dreams of becoming a famous runway model were dashed by a five foot-two inch frame carrying a hundred and eight, extremely well-placed, pounds.

One evening, several weeks prior to this event, I had forgotten the proverbial "do not disturb" sock on the doorknob and Darren walked in to catch the briefest glance of Rachel and I in the act before we dove beneath the bedsheets. He often reminded me of the mental photograph he took of Rachel in the buff and joked about how he wouldn't hesitate to put the moves on her the instant she and I broke up.

Everything I had been taught growing up said that I should sucker-punch him for mentioning all the dirty things he dreamed of doing to my girlfriend. Yet, I never once felt an inkling of aggression. On the contrary, I usually chuckled at every filthy fantasy and added, "you wish!" Hell, I was proud of my trophy girl and couldn't blame anyone for admiring her.

About halfway through our second semester, we faced a three day weekend which was too short for many students to drive home and back, but long enough to tempt all away from campus life for a bit. Quite a few classmates hastily and informally planned a camping trip to a state park about two hours from the school and, after a quick phone call requesting time off, Darren, Rachel, and I decided nature was calling to us.

Our Friday night planning session listed Darren as having the camping gear, I provided the transportation, and Rachel... well, she rarely went anywhere without alcohol. Other than that, we had decided to stop for ice and a few groceries at a little town just before the campgrounds.

The following morning, Darren and I folded down the rear seats of my little Datsun 510, loaded up, and arrived at Rachel's dorm around 10am. She sat out front wearing a plaid skirt (or 'mini-kilt' as she referred to it), white knee-high stockings with black oxford shoes, and a white blouse.

I was excited to get the show on the road, but quickly discovered that Rachel had started her day with a liquid breakfast and could barely stand on her own. I was a little more than upset that she had started the party without us but figured there would be plenty of time for her to sober up along the drive.

A few heated verbal exchanges were made as I loaded her duffle and booze, but I finally squeezed Rachel into the front seat while Darren opted to lay in the back cargo to nap.

Along the way, Rachel's belligerence did finally start to wane, but not before I may have regretfully made a few coarse remarks purely out of anger. Eventually, she shot me a glare that screamed, "fuck you, asshole!!!" However, she quietly dismissed her inner rage when she stated, "either take me back to campus or wake me when we get there." Then she proceeded to crawl into the back. I was left alone up front fuming in silence to contemplate my options. I chose to continue as planned because I figured she'd be back to her usual happy-go-lucky self once we set up camp and settled in.

For the next twenty minutes, I just listened to the droning of tires on pavement. I adjusted the rearview mirror to quickly check on my weary companions only to discover that they weren't sleeping... but making out! Not just kissing, but full on tongue wrestling, skirt hiked up, panties off, thighs spread, and three fingers buried deep. My heart thuddded and I thought of slamming the brakes... but I froze up.

Instead, I found myself staring slack-jawed at those curly ginger pubic hairs glistening with juices as Darren's thick, meaty fingers explored Rachel's depths. Her hand gripped his wrist as if to tell him no, but the way her legs widened and hips bucked was nothing more than a begging invitation to continue. The scene was more than surreal, it was a fucking hot, wet, live porn show!

What the fuck was I thinking!?! I should have been enraged, yelling, and ordering them out of my car. But, my heart pounded and all I could do was shift my focus intermittently between the rearview activities and trying to keep the vehicle between the lines.

A severely out-of-position dick began to ache against the confines of my jeans. However, I was enrapt by the raw, daring sexual energy that attracted me to Rachel in the first place and yearned to see more.

It was evident that the two were trying to be as quiet as possible, but finally, a stifled gasp pierced the silence when Rachel's body stiffened. Darren's hand quickly left her quivering labia gaping as he frantically tried to free one of her tits to suck on.

Soon, Rachel's blue eyes rolled back and she lifted her head to see if their indiscretions had gone unnoticed. When she realized that I had been aware the entire time, she immediately froze. Her petrified gaze held in mine until I felt the vehicle riding on the shoulder of the road.

I looked away to steer us back on course and when I returned my attention to the mirror, she issued a challenging stare just before her hand dove into the front of Darren's shorts. A few strokes later, she grab his hair to pry him from her breast and whisper in his ear. Instantly, Darren shoved his shorts and boxers down far enough for Rachel to wrap her fingers around the fattest cock I had never really noticed until that minute.

Rolling onto her knees, Rachel positioned her face for a descent into Darren's lap while he awkwardly strained to reach over her hiked up ass and finger her again.

In that very moment, I realized that I craved to see my lover getting penetrated and pleasured... her sexual desires completely and utterly sated.

As if on cue, Rachel swung a leg over Darren's head and lowered her sopping mess to his mouth so they could finish each other off in a silent sixty-nine. I was like a deaf man watching the climactic ending of an opera.

Just as Rachel was coaxing the last drops of semen from Darren's appendage, I knew we were close to our planned last stop. Reaching up, I refocused my mirror out the back window again. Another ten minutes went by before I was turning into a gas station on the brink of the town limits.

I started refueling and saw Darren continued to poorly feign sleep in the back while Rachel scurried into the store. After repositing the gas nozzle, I caught up with Rachel returning with a bottle of water and cramming a stick of gum in her mouth.

Pulling her aside, I asked, "Rae, can we talk about what just happened?"

"Why? I figured you saw enough to know exactly what happened."

"I knew you were mad but I wasn't under the impression we had called it quits or anything."

"I wasn't either. But, you weren't stopping me so I assumed you had decided we were over."

I looked down and struggled with my words, "it's just... just that... fuck! How do I say this?"

"Say what, John? Spit it out!"

"Well, I guess it's like... like when you see a bird, you realize what makes it so beautiful is that it is free to spread it's wings and fly. Yet, the minute you capture that bird and put it in a cage, the magical awe is gone and replaced with pity. I saw that same magic in you back then and have never known you to be more captivating!"

"So, you weren't mad or jealous?" she queried.

"I don't fuckin' really know... I just know that I have never wanted to feel you back in my arms and ravage your body for myself more than I have in the past half hour."

"Well, Darren thinks we split up and I never told him that you were watching..." A long pause fell until she smiled as if she just solved a mystery. "So, as long as you can keep up the charade and don't touch yourself all weekend, I'll make it up to you and we will both have the best sex of our lives when we get back!"

"Wait, are you saying that I have to pretend to..."

She abruptly cut me off, "I'm not saying anything because we currently aren't speaking to each other. Remember?" She pulled at my collar to quietly add with an enormous grin, "But, I mean it, if you so much as take a piss and shake more than twice before Monday night, the deal is off."

After a quick peck on my cheek, I watched as she sashayed back to the car and climbed into the back. Stunned, I went in to find the restroom and collect my thoughts. I stared at myself in the mirror for a minute but all I could see were those quivering sloppy wet lips, framed in fiery copper colored pubes, crying out for more. Finally, I splashed water on my face and returned to the vehicle.

The grocery store was just a few blocks down and I drove like a chaperone, hearing some hushed conversation mixed with a giggle from the back. After parking, Rachel quickly ran inside to avoid the inevitable awkward conversation between Darren and I.

Darren pretended to yawn and stretch. "So, what's the deal with you and Rachel? You all good?"

"I dunno, man. It is what it is. We haven't exactly patched things up or anything."

"Well... uhm, what if... let's just say..."

Deciding not to let this drag on, I squared up with him before butting in, "look, Darren, I know she's a smokin' hot little sex pot. If you looked at her and didn't have impure thoughts, then you'd be gay. Besides, you and I are like brothers while she can make her own bad choices. But, you've got some shitty pickup lines, so I ain't worried." I jokingly shoved him in the shoulder with that last statement.

An ease washed over his face. "Cool thing, bro! Not saying that I going to or anything, but I was just asking for a friend." Darren chuckled and disappeared into the store.

I was left once again to question what in the serious fuck was going on. Yet, through my replies, I felt that I was neither lying nor directly influencing anyone's decisions.

I thought to myself, Darren and I were like brothers... I just hoped it wouldn't turn out like Cain and Abel. Besides, I held the keys to the car so I could leave them there if I decided, at any point, it was just too much. With no further resolve, I simply opted to let Rachel and Darren take the lead roles in this play.

As I paid for the weekend rations, I witnessed the two strutting from the pharmacy check-out with a brown paper bag in hand. Knowing that Rachel wasn't on the pill, I didn't even have to guess that there were condoms in that bag. I figured they had made their choices and starting to write the next act.

Chapter Two.

Upon reaching the campsite, Darren immediately sprang into action setting up the tent while Rachel scampered off to find the communal facilities. I just grabbed a tall red Solo cup and began preparing myself an old fashioned for the night ahead. I had a hunch that I was going to need more than a healthy buzz.

Darren was nearing completion when he chimed, "hey, I just wanted to make sure you are cool with things. Because, I think Rachel is warming up to me, man."

"Ooh, great! I'll start shopping for y'alls wedding gift as soon as we get back." I sarcastically replied while downing my first potable and began preparing a second.

"Nah, it ain't like that, bro! Come on... She probably just wants to make you jealous or something. But, with her, I ain't so sure how close to the line I can get before there's no turning back. You know what I mean?"

Suddenly, I imagined Rachel drawing a line for me on a calendar under Monday. I chuckled, "who's ever in control of where the line is anyway? Sometimes the line is so far out you can't see it, and sometimes people just erase all the lines and draw new ones that aren't even straight."

"Ha! Good point, bro! Anyway, the tent's done."

I wasn't quite sure what all Rachel had disclosed to Darren. Maybe, Darren was still under the impression that he had to act like nothing happened right behind my back. Maybe, I was the stupid one.... perhaps, these two had schemed it all along. I dismissed my ponderings feeling that it didn't matter anyway once Rachel strolled back down the trail.

She saw me sitting in the open hatchback with a bottle and bitters by my side before commanding, "bartender, fix me a drink, while the cabin boy takes me on a tour of my suite!"

Feeling butterflies in my stomach, I obeyed while muttering to myself, "and thus the show begins..."

Darren wasted no time in ushering Rachel into the tent. One arm held the entry flap open while his other hand quickly found the small of her back and pressed her kneeling body inside. I caught a quick glimpse of that same hand dropping to her ass as the flaps closed behind them.

I couldn't help but grimace as I overheard Darren's cheesy spiel, "and here we have our plush master room." As their playful banter trailed off, I could only imagine the dance of hands going on inside the tent.

Still uncertain how I felt about it all, I gave them a few minutes before yelling back towards the tent, "drinks are on the house.. er, car, I mean."

The word 'drinks' was like a dog whistle for Rachel's ears. Anytime it was uttered, she would come running. True to form, she quickly emerged flashing me a beautiful smile that proclaimed she was entirely pleased with how things were progressing.

It was the same smile that always melted me. The smile was all I ever wanted to see her wearing. Therefore, it was essentially my signature on this little contract with her that I had yet agreed to.

To discreetly communicate my unspoken handshake, I handed her and Darren each a cup and raised a toast. "May it always be... bottoms up!" After a healthy swig, I told them that I was off to find some of our fellow campers, but to get the campfire burning before my return.

As I walked away, I faintly heard Darren whisper to Rachel something about setting the entire forest on fire. She responded with a guffaw.

After finding some other friends, I partook generously from several of their beer coolers. We shared some good jokes and friendly conversation for about three hours before I finally headed back to my camp site.

Upon arrival, I noticed the fire was indeed burning while Darren monitored a few steaks on his portable grill. "Dude, you're just in time. I think we only have about five more minutes and dinner's ready." They casually sat on a blanket with their legs stretched out before them toward the fire. Darren was clad in only his shorts while Rachel was wearing nothing but a half buttoned blouse. Her tussled hair gave away their activities and she still sported that same gorgeous smile.

I believe it was the alcohol that helped me maintain composure. Stating the obvious, I proclaimed, "You two sure know how to make a visual statement because a shift in dynamics has clearly been made."

Rachel lifted her knees to proudly display a thoroughly stretched pussy. While pulling straight from the whiskey bottle, she grinned and said, "a picture's worth a thousand words."

Darren chimed in, "look, bro. I don't want there to be any secrets between us. You know I love ya, man. But, you also knew that if she wasn't with you, then I wouldn't be able to help myself around her."

Rachel laughed, "You definitely helped yourself to me!" She was clearly deep into good buzz.

Darren chuckled, "well, yeah... but, I just want it all out in the open because I want to come back for seconds this weekend."

Rachel nearly snorted whiskey out of her nose, "Seconds? Don't you mean fourths or fifths... Oh, shit! Did I hear fifths? I'll drink to that!" Once again, the bottom of the bottle was tipped skyward.

Darren toppled Rachel back onto the ground as he straddled her and playfully tried to grab the bottle away. I'm sure he knew better than to succeed because she truly was a wonderful drunk until anyone tried to reign her in.

I replayed those last words back in my head. 'Fourths? Fifths? How many times have they shagged tonight already!?!'

As Darren began thrusting his tongue down her throat, I wasn't quite sure I was ready to have front row seats for round six (or whatever). I intervened by announcing that the steaks looked to be ready.

I cracked open a fresh bottle and prepared myself another cocktail. Several tickles and giggles later, they rose to eat. Throughout our meal, I continued to steer the talk back toward casual even though the images forming in the back of my mind continuously had the two pressed together in primal lust. My dick felt like a rock and all I wanted to do was take Rachel back for myself.

Finally, with dying embers and my brain spinning, I retreated to the confines of the tent. Rachel saw me crawling away and quickly pointed out that I would be sleeping in the side that only had one pillow. Upon entry, I found the domed tent was split into two chambers by a large nylon privacy screen that had zippers for easy removal if necessary.

I found myself crawling over four spent condoms and torn wrappers to find my one pillow and thin blanket. I guessed that by discarding them near the entry was Rachel's way of announcing each move in this little game of hers. I didn't even bother to undress, I just rolled onto my back, closed my eyes, and let my mind swim in the darkness.

Not even five minutes later, I listened as two panting bodies scurried into the adjoining chamber followed by the zipper of the entry flaps behind them. What little clothes they had on were quickly shed and lips were clashing between heavy breaths.

12