All Comments on 'The First Box'

by FromDarkwater

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
richard_frichard_fover 1 year ago

5 stars, great, please keep going. I love Rachael's attitude.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

So, young guy discovers he isn't really a "man". Has no backbone and no self respect. Pretty much a weak and pathetic apology of a man. Just disgusting. He "allows" his "friend" to fuck his GF... and does NOTHING.

There is no future for this piece-of-shit guy.

CindysBobCindysBobover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice bit of erotica.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I liked this. Some people just like to watch. My second wife liked to watch me as much as I liked watching her.

wimp23wimp23over 1 year ago

Very good story with great dynamics. Im looking forward to read Second box.

:)

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

One minor point - His first two years of college he worked as a bartender. Most students enter college at 18. Can't get a job as a bartender until you turn 21, not even in the deep south.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Sorry mate!…….you write quite well, unfortunately your characters have no redeeming features at all. The “boyfriend” is sadly portrayed as a weak, spineless idiot with little or no self respect; the female is simply a bitch on heat who is totally unfaithful and certainly untrustworthy, certainly not long term material.

The so called friend has no qualms about having sex with his friends girlfriend, certainly not the actions of a true friend. The main character would be better off just getting in his car and driving off and be more careful who he associates with in the future. Not having much luck at the moment.

FromDarkwaterFromDarkwaterover 1 year agoAuthor

@Prince020402, without giving away my age, the drinking age in Louisiana was 18 until the mid 1990's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely hot. My first time watching my wife was beck in high school while camping as well. This brought back memories for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad. Please give us some more of this story. Seems like a lot more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While the theme might be old, you’ve found a refreshing way to portray it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeowch that was hotter than a forest fire ! I’m gobsmacked at your first attempt . You must have writers blood or something because that was nearly perfect in every way . Can’t wait to read the rest and after your finished writing th this story I hope your memory is good enough to recall many more for us to enjoy . Worth 5 stars and a standing ovation !

cunnylicker72cunnylicker72over 1 year ago

Noice! More please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous