The First Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the mental movie playing behind my closed eyelids, I could see Rachel laying on her back with knees in the air. Her fingers full of Darren's hair as she pressed his head between her thighs. I heard Darren's muffled grunts while Rachel softly cooed with pleasure. Finally, a condom wrapper tore open, then, seconds later, Rachel let loose a low throaty moan as if the Titanic was sinking inside of her.

The tiny squeals and labored groans continued in varying rhythms for what seemed an eternity until a rapid stream of flesh-on-flesh slaps ended with restrained growl from Darren. A few moments later, I listened to the distinct snap of a rubber being pulled off and a plop very close to my feet informed me that condom number five shared the same fate as one through four.

Over the next half hour, all I could hear was the blood pulsing through my petrified cock and I yearned to relieve myself. But, I knew the rules and was compelled to abide by them for the time being.

Chapter Three.

The following morning, my body ached and I couldn't tell if I woke up with a fresh woodie or maintained the same one throughout the night. Either way, I needed to piss.

Getting out of the tent with a pounding headache proved more difficult than I imagined and at one point I looked down to see my hand firmly planted on a pile of used condoms. My stomach churned and I nearly vomited but noticed that the count was still at five.

I struggled to gain my legs and stumbled to my car. After rummaging for some BC headache powders, a change of clothing, and my shower bag, I closed the hatchback quietly and snuck off to find the showers.

The amazing feeling of having freshly brushed teeth was my first priority quickly followed by a warm shower. I stayed in the massaging water until the throbbing of my skull began to subside.

Returning, I found Rachel happily dancing around the firepit in a short red silk robe while brushing her teeth and rinsing with a bottle of water. If there was one thing I disliked about her, it would be her ability bounce back from a bender with just a few hours of sleep. Looking up, she beamed me that magic smile and rushed to greet me with a huge bear hug.

"Oh, my God, John! Thank you so goddamn much! This is turning out to be the best fucking weekend ever!"

I held her back at arms reach, "best fucking weekend for some, fuckless for others."

"Are you trying to say that you aren't enjoying this?" She slid a hand down my shorts to find a quickly swelling prick. "I can tell you definitely are!"

As she began to slowly stroke me, she added, "I've heard my mom talk about guys like you. She said 'watchers' were rare but a treasure to find. Funny thing is that for the longest time, I thought she was referring to guys that wore Rolexes," she giggled as she continued to work my cock.

"Are you trying to void our deal? I thought I wasn't supposed to play with myself all weekend."

"The stipulation was that YOU weren't allowed to touch yourself. But, I want to know one thing." My eyes closed and I could feel my loins start to pulsate. "Am I still your little birdy?" Her grip tightened as if she wanted to squeeze the life out of my cock, effectively preventing any semen from escaping.

I nodded and through clenched teeth replied, "right now, you're an eagle with the sharpest talons!"

The smile on her face told me that she was very pleased with her taunting and held her death grip until my throbbing subsided. "Now, put that thing away and be a sweetheart. Tell Darren that I went to wash this." She stepped back and opened her robe to reveal her milky skin, perky tits, and flaming pubic mound before snatching up a towel and heading off.

I shook my head wondering who was crazier. Her or me for allowing this weekend to progress. I felt a slight dampness in my shorts and wasn't sure if it was semen dribble or if she had drawn blood with her fingernails. However, I was left with the word 'watcher' echoing in my ears.

I roused Darren to have him start breakfast. He was, as usual, a grumpy bear in the morning, but did crawl out of his cave to start food preparations.

With a groaning stretch, he lit the grill and offered unsolicited commentary on the previous day. "Dude, that girl won't quit! I busted a nut so many times and she still wanted more!"

I couldn't look him in the eye. "Why do you think I stuck with her for so long?"

"Yo, bro! If things ain't cool, just say the word and I'll back off." Darren finally added with a grin, "but, I swear she was trying to break my dick last night!"

I rummaged through the cooler in the back of my car for the eggs and mumbled to myself, "mine, too..." My aching prick was finally staring to soften so I steered the conversation away from Rachel. "I met up with Pete, Nick, and AJ last night. Their camp is right near the lake."

"Shit! Pete came out? I wonder if he brought some bud."

"I didn't ask, but, he said Tessie and Erica were coming out today, so I'm sure they will be packing some." Tessie had a knack for finding good weed.

We chatted for a while longer and were sliding a few fried eggs and sausage links off the skillet just as Rachel returned.

"Yay! I'm famished!" She exclaimed while snatching up the first plate. "A girl's gotta keep her stamina up." To tease us, she made a show by slowly lowering a sausage link into her upturned mouth.

I couldn't help but to imagine how a baby bird accepts food from it's parent. With every card on the table clearly exposed, tensions started to ease between the three of us.

Rachel sat down in Darren's lap and playfully whipped her damp hair in his face. Darren responded by sliding a hand up under her robe and goosing her high on the inner thigh. Rachel giggled and guided his hand higher as if requesting him to continue.

I watched intently as Rachel lowered a leg to the ground providing easier access. Darren's hand found it's target while he pressed his lips to her bare neck. The silken robe bobbed several times like a wrestling match under a blanket causing Rachel to fumble and keep it from falling open. If it weren't for my swelling in my own loins, I would have felt like a child watching a puppet show.

Darren slid his tongue across her collar bone trying to find more exposed flesh. Rachel wrapped her arm around Darren's neck and leaned back with closed eyelids. After a soft gasp, she playfully asked, "so, what do we have on our agenda today?"

One could almost hear the thumping of my heart from the bulge in my shorts. Darren was still mindlessly devouring her every inch when I mustered the courage to softly reply, "birdwatching..."

Rachel immediately broke the lustful spell with boisterous laughter and nearly toppled to the ground. Darren had a confused look when Rachel jumped up and, taking him by the hand, began pulling him toward the tent.

"Well, what are we waiting for? A bird could get arrested if caught out here in the open!" Rachel excitedly yanked Darren into the open flaps of the tent and I hastily followed.

Once inside, Rachel unzipped the privacy screen separating the two chambers. Darren was puzzled and asked what she intended. Her giddy response was, "we are going to need a lot more room if you are going to fuck me proper!"

"But, John is...

Rachel quickly cut him off, "don't fucking mind him. He's seen me naked plenty of times. Plus, I'd rather he didn't have any doubts as to what you and I have been doing behind his back." She quickly disrobed and knelt forward to thrust a perfectly sculpted ass high into the air.

Darren seemingly developed tunnel vision. "Behind the back? So, you want it doggy-style, then?"

"I want it every style, just make sure to keep it animalistic!" she cooed as she reached underneath to caress a beautifully presented slice of heaven.

"Oh, fuck that's gorgeous!" Darren exclaimed before rapidly undressing himself.

I quietly took my place on the ground behind them and adjusted my clothing to accommodate my petrified state. Darren was apparently no longer aware of my presence once he sank two fingers deep inside Rachel's juicy peach.

He stroked himself to readiness with one hand and plundered with the other. Rachel stopped rubbing her clit long enough to fumble for the condom box and tear one open. She passed it back to her lover and resumed her head down position.

I finally caught more than a glimpse of Darren's tool as he struggled to roll the condom down it's length. He wasn't necessarily longer than myself, but his girth easily put me to shame.

My own cock twitched and seemingly hummed with excitement as I witnessed another man place his to my girlfriends opening and slowly stuff himself in. Rachel turned her smiling gaze toward me before closing her eyes and exhaling a long sigh of relief once he bottomed out.

Darren placed his hands on her hips and as he pulled himself all the way back out and gently toyed at her wanton lips before driving his shaft back to the hilt. Rachel's expression was one of great ecstasy as Darren repeated this action several times. Soon, they settled into an uninterrupted rhythm and Rachel arched her back while pressing her breasts into the blanket below.

Her rapid breathing came to a halt as I witnessed the first orgasm wash over her. Rachel shoved her face into the pillow to stifle a guttural moan while visible droplets of her pleasure streamed down her thigh. Sensing her climax, Darren withdrew entirely and patiently waited through several of Rachel's full body twitches. I was in a trance as I stared at the gaping chasm before me, flooded with desire and begging for more.

I noticed that Darren was captivated, as well. He watched closely for Rachel's spasms to slow before rolling her onto her back and guiding himself back into her. She planted her feet on the ground and raised her hips to meet every thrust while grunting, "Oh God! Yes! Don't ever stop fucking this cunt!"

Darren began slamming into her hard and fast as if he was racing toward the finish line. Rachel thrust a hand to her clit and began furiously rubbing circles around it. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She squealed as another orgasm crashed into her.

Darren didn't slow, however. On the edge of his own climax, he continued to pummel her fast and hard. He finally buckled over the top of her and drove himself home as deep as possible. Every muscle in his body flexed as he held himself rigid until a final grunt signaled the filling of condom number six.

Darren rolled to her side as I watched Rachel's legs and belly shake in the aftermath. Feeling the precum seeping from my own member, I was afraid to move on the account that even the slightest brush of fabric against my tip would cause an explosion.

For several minutes, we all just lay there listening to the chorus of heavy breathing. Rachel eventually reached over and slid the sloppy rubber from Darren's deflated prick.

"Well, that seems to be the end of our first box. Only two more to go," she giggled.

"Three boxes!?!" I blurted out.

"Holy fuck! I forgot you were still here, bro!" Darren spouted. "Jesus, that was the first time I ever had an audience."

Rachel nonchalantly replied, "not mine. But, it still excites me every time."

Somehow, I wasn't surprised by Rachel's declaration. But decided to reiterate my query, "seriously... three boxes of condoms?"

Rachel turned to smile mischievously at me, "yeah, I promised Darren a special prize if we reached the end of the third box by Monday night."

I remember thinking to myself, 'Holy shit... she's playing both of us! Two separate games and mastering both!' Darren looked puzzled when Rachel crawled over to me and lowered her lips to mine for a passionate kiss.

She placed the palm of her hand squarely on my still petrified cock and, instantly, I erupted multiple hot streams inside my shorts. Rachel knew exactly what would happened and giggled as I exhaled in defeat and much needed relief.

"Oops! Looks like I'll just have to start over..." Her jovial smile and loving blue eyes told me that she was enjoying her games way too much.

- Stayed tuned for more

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
cunnylicker72cunnylicker72over 1 year ago

Noice! More please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeowch that was hotter than a forest fire ! I’m gobsmacked at your first attempt . You must have writers blood or something because that was nearly perfect in every way . Can’t wait to read the rest and after your finished writing th this story I hope your memory is good enough to recall many more for us to enjoy . Worth 5 stars and a standing ovation !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While the theme might be old, you’ve found a refreshing way to portray it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Long-distance with Sara Pt. 01 College GF tries to spice up a long-distance relationship.in Loving Wives
More Stories