The First Break-in Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please just leave us be now" Mary said, anger and desperation showing in her voice. "We did exactly as you asked, you sick fuck."

Daniel looked at her with an evil grin.

"What do you mean? Did you really think I'd leave without fucking your hot little daughter?"

"But you fucking promised!" Mary screeched. "You no good, piece of shit bastard! You son of a --mph!"

Daniel gagged Mary once again with her panties. He gave her a nice good slap across the face for good measure too. He untied Jenna and repositioned her.

"Stop!" Jenna yelled, squirming and scratching at Daniel's arms. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

She was begging for him to stop, telling him no again and again. He Put Jenna on top of Mary and spread her legs to match her mother. He bound their legs and arms together so they were linked and forced face to face, their big tits pushing against one another. Daniel's cock swelled yet again and admired how their pussy lips were pressed pressed so close. He slid is cock between the two cunts, enjoying the warmth and wetness that covered him.

Another idea came to him. He left the two women tied up and retrieved his bag. He took out a bullet vibrator and a set of nipple clamps attached to a collar. He went Mary and put the collar on her, enjoying how she squealed as the clamps pinched her nipples painfully. He gave the chain a little tug and tightened it so Mary would have to strain her neck forward to avoid any pain. Daniel then resumed position behind Jenna and placed the vibrator on a high setting, pushing it onto Mary's clit. Mary jumped in response, trying to move away from the toy but was unable to do so. As she struggled, the nipple clamps pulled painfully on her tits. Daniel turned his attention back to Jenna, placing his cock at her entrance and teasing her by gently pushing his head in and out.

"Are you a virgin?" Daniel asked Jenna as he used his hands to part her ass cheeks. He slid one finger gently into the entrance of her pussy. "You better answer me or I'm going to assume you're not and I won't be gentle."

"Y-yes! Yes, I am! I'm saving it for marriage so please don't do this. I can suck you off again, or maybe you could fuck my ass instead but please leave my virginity alone!"

Daniel loved the thought of fucking this poor young girl in the ass in front of her mother, but something about taking a virgin's first time was so arousing to him. Daniel spanked Jenna's thick ass and slid his cock against her slit. He pulled on her hips and pulled her slightly onto his cock. Jenna kept begging but soon realized it was pointless as the first two inches slid into her tight, virgin pussy. She gasped in pain.

"Ow! Ow! It's too big! It's not going to fit!" Jenna squealed.

Daniel kept pushing in more until he felt some resistance. He pulled back and pushed a little more in, easing a bit more of his cock inside with each thrust. When her felt the resistance at its greatest point, he pulled out so just his head was inside before thrusting all the way in to the hilt. Jenna screamed in agony, a burning sensation emanated from within her as Daniel's huge cock ravished her virgin pussy. Her mother beneath her tried to look away in horror, but her collar prevented her from doing so without pulling on her nipples.

Daniel's pace increased and Mary's torment was furthered as she and her daughter's tits rubbed together with each thrust. After a few minutes, Jenna's pain started to fade away into pleasure and she couldn't stop a soft moan or two from escaping her lips. Her pussy was so sensitive from cumming and the way Daniel smacked her ass and how her clit grinded against Mary's pussy as she was getting pounded was driving Jenna crazy. That familiar warm feeling began to build up inside of her, her orgasm fast approaching.

"That's right, baby! I knew you were a cock loving whore! Cum all over this big cock you little slut!"

Daniel moaned and grunted loudly, his balls slapping against Jenna's clit and suddenly gripping her by the hair like reins. Jenna's pussy convulsed and clenched as another orgasm hit her like a truck. Her whole body shivered and her poor gagged mother beneath her was forced to watch the scene unfold. Jenna's vision temporarily faded away as an incredible orgasm ravished through her body.

"Fuck yeah you little slut!" Daniel shouted and smacked Jenna hard on the ass leaving a big red hand print. "Cum all over this big fucking cock you little whore!"

Daniel looked back at Jack. His head was hung down with shame. Jack had just watched his daughter and wife cum for this wretched burglar and he couldn't bare to keep watching. Daniel noticed Mary was getting close too, the vibrator had been steadily breaking away at her will, bringing her closer to climax. Daniel kept pounding as Jenna finished cumming, spitting a bit on her asshole and pushing one finger inside of her tight ass.

"Ow! Not there! Please slow down!" Jenna sobbed, barely able to talk as Daniel continued to ravish her pussy.

Daniel's finger pushed firmly into Jenna's asshole, teasing and rubbing her tight entrance. Jenna hated it and loved it at the same time. The double stimulation was mind-blowing. She began subconsciously pushing her ass back on Daniel's cock each time he thrust inside. Jenna never dreamed of sex this good in all of her fantasies.

Mary wasn't faring too well herself. Her pussy was sore from taking her captor's dick, and the vibrator on her clit was making her mind go numb. Mary often pleasured herself with a vibrator when her husband was away, and she was more than familiar with how fast they could bring her to climax. A heat began forming inside her, pulsating from her cunt and flowing across her body. Mary threw her head back in ecstasy, pulling at the chains clamped to her nipples. She shook and came powerfully, letting out a long, labored moan as the vibrator massaged her clit without end.

Daniel grunted loudly, loving the show of watching his two victim women be sexually tortured at his will. He kept fucking Jenna for a few more minutes until at last his orgasm came to him, his balls tightening and his dick beginning to twitch as his cum shot into Jenna's once virgin cunt.

"Fuck yes!" Daniel moaned out loud. "I'm going to knock you up!"

Jenna screamed, sobbing and begging for him to please cum outside of her, but her complaints only made him more determined. He pulled her all the way onto his cock and grinded into her, cumming as deep into her as he could.

"Damn, you ladies really know how to please a man!" Daniel exclaimed after a moment of silence.

Daniel pulled out of Jenna and watched the first trickle of cum drip from her pussy. She was crying, being comforted by her mother to no avail. Daniel removed the collar and nipple clamps from Mary, but left the pair tied up.

"You know what," Daniel thought aloud. "I think I might just stay the night. I have a friend that would be very interested in saying hello."

***

End of Part 2.

12