All Comments on 'The First Break-in'

by johnpinkerten

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Look forward to more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good!

Looking forward to what he does to the couple and their daughter! Lots of possibilities there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope you'll write about ALL of Daniel's earlier robberies. Great first story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really good story. Much prefer the victim to have fun too, despite herself. Only negative was that he trashed the house - if he’s trying to be a professional burglar and rapist, he should just do what is necessary, and trashing is pathetic and beneath him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good start

The plot and most of the content of this story was excellent. For me, the story dragged a little in some places because of too much detail (like the cutting of the bed sheets) and the paragraphs were sometimes too long to read easily. (After 6-7 lines in a digital paragraph, it becomes more difficult to make transitions between lines and keep your place). I would have enjoyed hearing a bit more about the torture beyond the first fuck, especially of the first anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really good first fic!

I would spell pantie as panty and put pantyhose together (that's how it is on the product packaging, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot and exciting! Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this. Loved that she was gagged the whole time. I honestly hate dialog and it’s just hotter that way lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story! Hope to see more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely like this one way more then the 2nd part. This didn’t have any unnecessary dialog and, personally, the incest thing is not my cup of tea. But this was fantastic !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous