All Comments on 'The First Dare Pt. 04 - The End'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The situations she was in are so hot. So does that mean the Real Dare is about to start?! would love to find out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Four chapters and it was all a dream that a mindnight shamalan twist right there you love to see it. Should have put something at the end saying get trolled degenerates lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, GREAT ending

Raxton57Raxton57about 1 year ago

I just finished reading all four chapters of The First Dare. The situations she found herself in were ridiculous and hard to suspend my disbelief, yet the way you told the story made me want to keep reading. I really enjoyed everything. Several inventive and creative situations to get her used and abused. One thing, I wasn't a fan of "The whole thing was a dream" angle. Just didn't work for me, but well told and fun. If I was to offer any creative suggestions, it might be flesh out the sex a bit more, more depth and description. But You really did well and I hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great read, couldn't put it down. I'm eagerly awaiting the posting of "The NEXT Dare"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES