The First Date

Story Info
A mid-dinner break.
966 words
3.77
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's our first "date."

We're sitting across from each other at the dinner table, my place. I've been watching you eat without you noticing and something about how prim and proper you've been makes me angry. I move my plate out of the way, push my chair back, and walk around the table, behind you. You start to ask what's the matter but only get the first few syllables out before you feel me grabbing you by your hair. I tell you to move, kicking your chair, and as you get up, still confused, I pull you by your hair towards the bedroom. You stumble a bit behind me but you're smart enough to know that you should either keep up or risk getting dragged across the floor.

I let you go once inside and THUD, you drop to floor. I start undressing myself and tell you to do the same. Inexplicably, you do, without question. I walk over to the radio as I slowly unbutton my shirt and I find something intellectual, an NPR talk show or something along those lines, and turn the volume all the way up. The contrast of that and what we're going to do amuses me, mostly because of how confusing it must be for you. With my shirt off I turn back around to face you, wearing nothing but your bra and panties, still on the floor. I undo my belt, letting my pants drop to the floor, stepping out of them, towards you. You look up at me, your face is level with my erect cock. I tell you, "Don't be stupid," and position my cock right in front of your lips. You get to work instantly.

For the time being I let you work my cock slowly, moving your little mouth up and down, teasing me with just a little bit of suction. After a few minutes of that, you feel the familiar grip of my hand grabbing your hair as I start working your head faster and harder on my cock. You adjust to the rhythm and your neck goes limp, making it easy for me to work your mouth like I want. With one strong thrust of my hips, I push you back hard so that you're now sitting on your ass with me fucking your mouth, your head leaning against the side of my bed.

I hear you gagging a little, going further and further down on me, and I can feel a struggle building up inside you. I give it one last, long thrust, forcing you down to the root of my cock, and I hold you there for a second. You force yourself off of me, coughing, with drool running down your chin. You slide your body out from between my legs and run out of the room to find the bathroom. I slowly saunter out of my bedroom and follow you into the bathroom where I find you on your knees in front of the toilet, coughing. I stand there, looking at you still wearing your underwear and arching your back in a way that makes your backside very inviting. I jerk myself off for a few seconds before walking over to you and sliding my hand across your panties where your warm pussy is. I take the wetness I feel as an indication of your consent.

You turn your head towards me, startled, but without moving your body away from me. I crouch behind you and slip my cock inside your wet pussy, moving your underwear out of the way without actually taking it off. I move myself in and out, slowly at first, enjoying the inviting suction of your pussy. As I start to fuck you harder, I grab your hair again and push it back down to where it was moments ago. As I continue fucking you from behind, you make a mixture of moaning and coughing noises, not yet finished spitting up the mess I created in your throat, but focused on the here and now. Your breathing becomes faster and you let out a series of muffled shrieks, close to cumming but not there yet. I smack your ass with my free hand as I continue going hard. Your body gives off a sharp shiver and moments later, seems to collapse inside.

I slip myself out of you but tell you to stay where you are. I slip your panties down your thick thighs, to your knees, and spread your ass cheeks open.

I slowly run my tongue up and down your asshole, tasting the dirtiest part of you, before spitting on your asshole and gently working two fingers inside. After a few moments of fingering your ass, I take my fingers out and slip my cock in. I tell you that it's now my turn to cum before grabbing your hair again, this time jerking your head back towards me. I fuck you for what seems like a lifetime, going hard and fast for the duration, before finally cumming inside of you. Without even thinking, you say, "Thank you."

I stand up, wiping myself off with a towel before dropping it on your back so that you can do the same. I say to you, "Get back to the table before dinner gets cold," and walk out of the bathroom.

You follow me and head to the bedroom to get your clothes, but I tell you that you're fine as is as I take my place at the table, still nude. You sit down in your chair across from me and grab your fork. As you sit there eating, my cum seeping out of your asshole and onto the chair, all you can think about is how much you're looking forward to our 2nd date.