I Want to Get Raped

Story Info
I go looking for trouble and find it.
2.2k words
4.25
51.1k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while now, I've thought the idea of being raped is hot. The idea of somebody forcing their way into me sends tingles through my body. I've had sex plenty of times, but nobody's ever raped me. Most girls would consider themselves lucky for that, and I guess I have been, but I'm always left wondering what it feels like to be forced into sex. For some reason, I just think it would be great.

My friends have told me their stories about getting sexually harassed or assaulted, and while I feel bad for them, part of me is a little jealous. One of my thoughts is almost always, "Why couldn't that have been me?" The most a guy's ever done without my consent is grab my ass.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong either, I wear all the revealing outfits they tell me not to. I get drunk around strangers, walk alone at night, and I'm hot as hell to boot. I'm still in my early 20s. I have a cute face, E cup boobs, hips for days with a slim waist and long blonde hair. I'm a knockout! Why AREN'T guys trying to have their way with me?! On top of that, I'm a real tease. I'm always grinding my ass against someone whenever I get the chance, bending over as much as possible, biting my lip, pressing my boobs together, stuff like that. A few times I even grabbed some guy's dick without asking. If I were a guy, I'd have fucked me whether I said yes or not.

Whether I liked it or not, one day, my dream finally came true. I was walking alone at night on my way back home from the movies. My friend offered me a ride home, but I told her I'd walk. I was wearing a brown crop top with long sleeves and black leggings. Needless to say, no bra or panties. If I didn't pull it down every 4 seconds, you could see the bottom part of my boobs peeking out under the shirt. There's a short path that goes through some woods that not many people know about, anyone who does definitely isn't taking it at midnight. I take it often, almost exclusively at midnight. I've only seen somebody here once at this hour in the 4 years I've been taking it. It's probably the best spot I know to rape someone.

Regardless, I did my usual routine. I made it very loud and clear when I refused the ride that I would be walking home alone. I walked slowly into the woods, letting everyone see the path I took, my hips swaying and butt bouncing with every step.

The path was decently lit, the city keeps a few lamp posts on it even though nobody uses it. The path itself has asphalt along the whole thing and isn't super long. It takes me about 25 minutes to get off it and onto the road near my house.

I walk slowly, letting anyone behind me have an easy chance to catch up. It's quiet at night, a few animals make noises in the background, but the only sound nearby is the sound of my footsteps hitting the asphalt. All I had on me was a small purse with a wallet and my apartment key.

It took a few minutes but eventually I notice it. A second pair of footsteps close behind me! I look closely and a few seconds after passing the next lamp post, I see a shadow coming from behind me. My heart started racing. After dreaming of this for so long, it looked like the moment might finally be here. I had to stay calm, this still wasn't a guarantee, he could just be somebody walking the same path.

I decided to make an all or nothing bet. I was hoping whoever it was had already made up their mind. I pretended to drop my purse, so I'd have an excuse to bend over and pick it up. Its contents spilled all over the ground and I started to grab them, very slowly. It gave the stranger a full view of my ass. I could feel the fabric of my leggings stretch thin, letting him see my ass through them.

"Please take the bait," I thought. Every second felt like an eternity as I heard his footsteps drawing closer. When I notice he's almost right behind me, I bring myself back up so he can have an easier time grabbing me. He did it! He grabbed me by the arms! I was ecstatic! I would have jumped for joy if it wouldn't have ruined the moment. He turned me around and pushed me onto the ground on my back.

I kind of recognized the guy... a little. Depending on how you define recognize. He was eyeing me as we walked out of the theater. Actually, come to think of it, he'd been eyeing me almost the whole night. He wouldn't have been my first choice, but I guess you don't get to pick your rapist. He was young, probably only a few years older than me, and a bit on the leaner side. He was fairly average looking, but I guess that's my fault for expecting whoever raped me to be a real hunk. Hunks can probably get girls without resorting to rape most of the time. I didn't care too much. He could've been hideous and I would have loved him more than anyone in the what he was about to do. My eyes darted straight down to his pelvis. I could see a nicely sized bulge had formed.

"What? You think you can get away with teasing people and just walking away? Your fat tits were showing off all night," he asked me. My heart raced with excitement and my eyes flared with joy as I fought a smile. I had to choose my answer carefully. It was time to test his resolve.

"Yeah, I can get away with it. What are you going to do about it? Rape me?" I scoffed at him as I finished the last question.

"You bet your pretty little ass I am," he said.

YES! FINALLY! THIS WAS ALL I WANTED!

He ripped a hole in my leggings right where my pussy was and took off his pants. "Gosh, you're such a slut, you don't even wear underwear," he muttered. Without any further warning he jammed the head of his penis in me. I savored every inch as it went in.

Once he got it all the way in, he left it in for what was probably just a second but it felt so long. It was all I could do to not yell at him to continue and finish the job. Next, I wanted to "fight back". I threw some punches at him, pretending I wanted him off. My hope was that he'd be rougher if I did this. I was shocked to feel him grow bigger inside me at the sight of my struggles. He punched me in the gut once. I wasn't a particularly strong girl so that was all it took to knock the wind out of me. Now I knew I was truly powerless and at his mercy.

The best part of being at his mercy? He was merciless. He didn't care about my feelings or anything. He just used me. He wasn't the biggest I'd had, but it didn't matter. He ravished me in a way that made me think nothing else would satisfy me again. He was wild, untamed. He had me pinned down, my exposed back against the rough asphalt, and I couldn't do anything to stop him.

It had been a while since I'd had sex, so I was pretty tight, which was good. I didn't want him going anywhere. I was also wetter than a fish, letting him slide in and out nicely despite my tightness. He pulled my shirt up and took a good look at both of my breasts as they seemed to dance in rhythm with his movements. He slapped them around a little, making them dance more intensely.

I started moaning really loud and I guess he didn't like that because he moved his arms up to my throat and started strangling me. THAT was something I'd never expected! Feeling him break through me as I fought for air was a feeling I'll never forget. He fucked me hard, fast and GOOOOOOD. I could feel the malice in every thrust. He really did not like me, but that was exactly why I liked him. I will say that I started to worry though. My vision got a bit blurry but just as it started looking bad, he let go and I got to suck some air in.

He slammed away at me as my moans once again filled the previously quiet forest. Finally, my ride came to an end, and he came. I did too. He came a whole boat load, might've even got me pregnant, but I didn't care. It was easily one of the best experiences of my life.

When he pulled out, I rolled over onto my belly to pick myself up. It was a great time. I was sad it had ended but obviously it was bound to eventually.

That's when the REAL surprise came in. When I got on my hands and knees, he pulled me back to him and tore my leggings further so the hole now exposed my butt. Before I even processed where the tear I'd heard came from, he had plunged his cock into my ass!

I'd never done anal before! Many men had tried, but I'd always been against it. However, this was BETTER than I could have ever hoped. It was the perfect addition to my rape fantasy, the loss of my anal virginity. After all, it wouldn't be a good rape if it were all things I'd wanted him to do.

Boy did that hurt though. Compared to my pussy, my butt hole was completely dry. Luckily, he was still covered in some of my juices, but it was still a pain...literally. I could feel him spreading my cheeks apart with his hands, but even then, his penis had to inch itself further very slowly. He abandoned the spreading and instead gripped me by the waist, to pull me toward him. I pounded the ground with my fist in pain, but it was the best pain in my life. After getting it all the way in and out a few times, he was able to establish a good rhythm.

I wasn't sure how much of this I could take though. This was definitely going to hurt tomorrow. Every movement made me feel like I was about to burst. Despite that, I thought I'd make the most of it and enjoy it. I started throwing my ass back to meet him partway, willingly impaling myself and fully giving in to my inner slut.

"Oh yes! Take my fucking anal virginity! Pound me harder! Do whatever you want with me! RAPE ME!" I cried out into the night. I had lost every sense of where I was, all I could focus on was the pleasure knocking at my back door and digging away at my sanity. He didn't seem to like my screaming. He put his hand over my mouth to cover it so that I couldn't say anymore. My muffled moans and screams now barely able to escape through his fingers.

My butt bounced against him and rippled under the moonlight. My boobs swayed heavily under me, slapping together.

It was such a perfect sensation. I came harder than I ever had. All my senses seemed to overload as I lost my mind. I lost track of everything. I just remember laying on the ground, feeling him hit me from behind but without a single thought in my head.

When I came back to reality, he was standing over me and I had cum deep in my ass. "Stupid whore," he muttered when he walked away. Gosh, did I love that degradation.

"I'll be here this time next week!" I called after him. I just laid there in my euphoria, cum leaking out of both my holes, really just enjoying the moment and so glad my wish finally came true. I really hoped he took me up on that offer. Part of me even wanted to go home with him, but I was happy with what I'd just experienced and decided I could only leave it at that. I walked back home. Who knows? With my leggings torn up, maybe I could make a second friend tonight.

Author's Notes: This story is 100% a work of fiction. Rape is under no circumstances something I support outside of fantasy. It is vile. The portrayal here is intentionally unrealistic in order to create an enjoyable fantasy.

That said, I wrote this story on a bit of a whim. It was really fun and a nice change of pace after working on "Grace Breaks Caitlin" stories for so long. I still really love that storyline, bu this idea popped into my head and I couldn't get it out until I wrote it down. PLEASE leave comments or send feedback with suggestions, story ideas, or just anything you want. Tell me what you loved or what you hope to see next. I really always appreciate every single comment, they make me want to write more!