The First Encounter

Story Info
Couples first Hotwife experience.
2.3k words
3.49
16.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomb72
tomb72
20 Followers

You had talked and fantasized about it for years and the 30 year age gap meant you could no longer satisfy your younger Wife the way you wished, but would it ever happen? Would she ever act upon your mutual fantasy?

You leave the restaurant and go for a nightcap but little do you know the night is just starting. Seizing my opportunity whilst you went to the bathroom I approach her taking the seat next to her and ask if she is alone to which she, feeling a little tipsy and adventurous, says yes. I offer to buy her another drink and she gladly accepts. She sees you approach and signal for you to stay back leaving you to find a seat at a table behind up. I continue to make her laugh and she gets comfortable with me, caressing my shoulder and playing with her hair. I respond by caressing her thigh and whispering in her ear how hot she is and that her Husband is a very lucky man. She blushes as red as her lips and asks how i knew? The rings are a dead give away. She is embarrassed and excuses herself to the ladies room where she texts you and tells you she is so turned on by my handsomeness and boldness. You text her back giving her a green light to do what ever she feels comfortable with.

She touches up her lipstick and fixes her hair undoes her top button Perks up her already fabulous breasts and returns to sit beside me. Seeing her approach and reading her eye contact and appearance i settle the check and take her by the hand escorting her out of the bar via the door past you where she discretely mouths "don't wait up" but as I hold the door open for her I flick a room key for the hotel across the street on to your table and say "room 203. Wait about 20 minutes" and we leave.

As we make our way to my hotel (you have no idea where we are going- you haven't asked and don't appear to care) which is just across the street you put your arm around my waist and lean your head against my shoulder gazing up at me, you mind racing about the possibilities. With my arm on your Shoulder I guide you across the street, through the lobby and into the elevator. There we meet an older couple, about Jays age, who take one look at us then look at each other and both chuckle just as we reach the first floor where they are exiting as its their floor. "have fun you two" he says to which she replies "oh she looks like a newbie. Shes in for the night of her life"

As the doors close this is our first time properly alone for the first time so its time for our first kiss.

We move to face on another and I place a hand on each of your cheeks drawing your beautiful face towards me and as we look into each others eyes with combined passion and lust we kiss, a long lingering kiss only interrupted by the ping of the elevator as we reach my floor. Briefly composing ourselves we make our way to our room. I considered scooping you up over my broad masculine shoulders in the hall but I decided NEXT TIME.

As we enter my suite I don't even get an opportunity to offer you a drink as you slip off your heels, place your bag on the dresser wrap your arms around my neck and give me the most wanton look I have ever seen from any Woman. We kiss again this time more passionately our tongues wrestling as we begin to undress on another in the throws of passion.As I remove your blouse you rub the front of my pants and release a little squeal of delight and reach for my belt, I let you take it off me then forcing your skirt off I push you back on the bed taking charge again. Lowing myself over you meeting your passionate kisses my mouth finds my way to the left side of your neck, my right hand to your perfect breast and as you voluntarily unclasp your bra I maneuver myself so I can alternate between taking each of your perfect nipples one by one and sucking on them making you wetter than you have ever been between your sweet married legs- that I have yet to explore....

Your breasts are fantastic so perfect they really compliment your sexy sexy body You are one Hot Wife indeed As I alternate between each succulent nipple and the occasional tongue kiss I caress your stomach and from your knees to your inner thighs knowing full well you have to be soaking wet by now. "Please" you gasp "Please my pussy"

"You mean your Hot Wet MARRIED Pussy?" I ask.

"YES yes please don't tease me any more. Take it its yours" you say almost out of breath with lust.

"Say it" I demand. But before you say a word "WAIT" I instruct as i pick up on a sound from the hall. The door opens and your Husband enters

"What the?" you gasp in disbelief. "I invited him" I reply as you look between us both confused.

"SIT OVER THERE" I say to him pointing at a chair in the corner. " actually grab yourself a beer or a whiskey and get us both some water we are just getting started" I turn my attention back to you "You where saying?"

You take a few seconds to think where we were before our guest arrived you glance at him as he places two bottles of cold water o the nightstand then makes his way back to his seat in the corner. "Please.... Please take.. my wet MARRIED Pussy.... Its all yours"

"Very well I reply" as I strip off your soaking wet panties hesitating what to do with them for a second you look me dead in the eyes with that lustful look again and nod towards your Husband sitting meekly in the corner. I nod back to you in acknowledgement and toss them on to his lap. Now where were we? Oh YES!"

For the first time I run one of my big manly fingers along your hot wet slit and its slides right in. I take it right out and make you suck it clean "mmm so wet" you whisper. I push you further up the bed, licking up along your thighs as you begin panting with lust "PLEASE please don't tease me any more. I need you" You plead. I smirk and smile because I am enjoying the power I have over you.

"Yes please, give her what she wants, What she needs" your husband says from the corner. I was about to scold him and say who said he could talk but I stop when I see you turn your head to him again for the second time tonight and mouth " Thank you. I love you" So I let it go give him a nod and lower my mouth to your hot wet married pussy and begin giving you a tongue lashing your clit will never forget. Working one then two fingers inside you in the process as you pull me in tight by my hair. "oh my Gd oh my God Oh my God" you gasp as the first of your many orgasms rip through you your thighs gripping tightly around my neck each time.

As I come up for air I open the first bottle of water and hand it to you. You just about managing a "thank you" although I don't think it was for the water...After we both hydrate you sit yourself to one side of the bed and pat beside you inviting me to sit. But I stand saying "In a minute. Your Husband will have a better view from here". You acknowledge what I am saying with a nod in agreement and reach for the front of my pants rubbing my cock hard underneath biting your lip in anticipation and flashing your Husband a naught mischievous grin. I open my pants lower my fly and let you remove my pants completely. Overwhelmed with lust you continue rubbing my boxers making my cock grow even harder and stiffer kissing it playfully with a glance in your cuckolds direction. You then, once again give me that wanton look and ask "May I?"

"Of Course" You slide off my shorts lick your lips and kiss the head of my cock.

"So big" as you lick from the balls to the head up and down before putting the head in your mouth as your try to get more and more down your throat each time. "Don't forget my balls" I instruct and immediately you hold my shaft with your Left hand as your Right hand goes into autopilot straight between your legs stroking your sex and you begin sucking my balls one by one your pretty eyes fixed on me the whole time. You are doing such a good job I savor it for a good ten minutes before we are interrupted by a wimpy sound from the corner where your cuckold Husband - who we have both forgotten about -has just cum all over his hand whilst watching and sniffing your soaking wet panties and gets up to excuse himself to the bathroom. We look at each other and laugh and then I Join you on the bed again where we kiss and caress one another pre-fuck. You hand never leaving my cock and my fingers buried again deep in your sweet pussy. We hear him come back into the room and sitting back in the corner but neither of us acknowledge him. I look at you and ask " Are you ready?"

"Yes" you reply nodding enthusiastically. "Please. Go easy. To begin with" you reply every so submissively.

"Oh I know exactly what you need" I reply full of confidence and authority.

So as Jay Takes his seat again you pull me cock first and suck it making it as wet as you can in anticipation for a few moments. Then you give me that look again so I pull your ass to the end of the bed before rubbing my length up and down along you hot wet Married pussy and just as you are begging me to" put it in me" and "stop teasing me. I nod to him to come closer.

"She wants me to put it in her. What do you think?"

"Yes do it " Jay replies.

"I know what your Hot sexy Wife wants what do you want?" I tease.

"Please I want to watch"

"Watch What?" I glance back at you and you are getting impatient but enjoying me testing him."I want to watch you fucking my Wife. "

Please just give her what she want, WHAT SHE NEEDS" And with that I sink right into you balls deep, which is easier than either of us anticipated because you are absolutely soaking wet with lust.

"Oh yes that it. Right there" Yes. Please. Don't stop" We build a steady rhythm, your sweet Married pussy feels so good Damn! You put your arms around my neck and pull me in so deep as we kiss passionately whilst I pump you nice and deep and steady.

After a few minutes more I decide I want you to ride me so I spin us around so you are on top and I can enjoy those perfect tits again, My God you are magnificent, and eventually collapse on me after another orgasm holding my face and kissing me full on. Man I'm having fun.

So we re position so I can enter you from behind and I place you on the bed so you are face to face with your Husband who's stroking his cock as best he can in the corner whilst watching his horny Wife being fucked like she deserves, Hard and deep and with fulfillment. Without any prompting You reach beneath us both and play with my balls as they slap against your sweet ass- something that really really makes me want to cum. "keep that up and i am gonna cum soon" I say as you are really really making the spunk rise in my balls.

"where do you want it?" You and Jay look at one another and you both nod in agreement.

"Cum in me" "Please fill me up" "I want you to cum inside me" I am ecstatic with this proposition and really close to cumming.

"You sure because I am really close" as I quicken my pace.

"Yes" you reply "Cum in me please.,I WANT YOU TO BREED ME" Wow! that's so HOT!

"Ok Amy, Here it cums" as I Fuck you as deep and hard as I can and empty spurt after spurt of my load deep in that hot wet married pussy of yours mmm once I am empty I collapse on top of your sexy body both of us spent and wet with the sweat of our passionate encounter. We kiss and compliment one another was we both try and catch our breath having both enjoyed one of the best fucks of our lives.

Jay is curious to see the creampie in your pussy which you scoop out for him as he looks upon mesmerized. "I don't know about you guys but I am going to need a cold shower before I go again" I add getting up off the bed I look around at the glow on your face as Jay asks "Go again?" "Do you want to join me Amy?" I ask with an outstretched hand. You only response being to ignore your Husband sitting in the corner, take my hand and follow me into the bathroom suite....

tomb72
tomb72
20 Followers