All Comments on 'The First Ex-Wife'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Gotta be the weirdest one I have ever read. Utterly clueless as to the internal logic.

3 stars

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

doesn't seem quite finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was crap from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need an editor

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

So Joe fails at his marriage, and then allows his wife to fuck his friend, and then murders the wife and friend for doing what he had agreed they could do, and Joe is the supposed hero in this? In any event, adultery is not a capital crime and murder should not be celebrated.

Further, there is no explanation of why Joe did not immediately divorce. Why did he propose the deal? Why did the wife cheat? Was it because Joe was failing as a husband or was she just a bad person? Story has too many logical gaps and flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

...and in an unrelated story, over 100 other men were also killed during home invasions. Just another cuck story where the wife finally finds his limit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A strong enough first story from this new story to earn a QuickMagazine 4. I loved the bottom line, both Paul and Ellen dead. I didn't love Joe's semi-embrace of cuckold status, it didn't feel natural. Was he faking it? Did he engineer the robbery? These questions speak well of this piece. Characters could have been developed more. Altogether, though, a good start.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Needed more at the end. Her and former best friend needed to suffer a little

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Meh. So many problems with this. He should have dumped her as soon as he saw them together. Tell Paul's wife so he feels some pain right away for being a bad friend. Save the physical pain for another day. Throw his disgusting wife out, act like a man then find a better woman. He has wasted too many years. Having them killed is ok but waiting so long made him a big wimp. He put money over his dignity.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Sorry, one of the most dis-jointed, illogical stories I have read. His slut wife cheats, with his BFF no less, then he does nothing. Doesn't tell the BFF's wife of the affair. His slut wife even tell him the affair has been going on for two years plus she has been fucking two other guys and there were also others.

He gives his wife his blessing and lets her carry on. Does he give up on sex?

All the while we are expected to believe he is a powerful, wealthy man but he does nothing to investigate, after she refuses to give the name of her fuck buddies.

The cuck retires to his own bedroom, letting his slut fuck to her hearts content in the master room. This is just so ridiculous. I won't even mention the also ridiculous ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

too many holes to be complete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Average. The plot is the same in every one of these cuckold stories.

It's time someone wrote something different.

I might get back to writing after a few years off...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What's with multiple authors posting multiple stories on the same day that are all poorly done? This was yet another effort that fell short of anything and everything. Badly written, poor concept and it created no real interest. Even for a fictional, free story on a porn site this was just plain badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

-3, and that's being generous. What a complete load of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrath...not rathe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It might have been fun to write but it was more fun to read . I was wondering if that man was ever going to grow a pair , and I wasn’t disappointed. Thanks I truly enjoyed it .

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Mighta been more fun to lock her up on a caribbean island and bdsm that slut silly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

who puts up with that shit for so long and thinks he's a man. Complete nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would you embarrass and humiliate this MC like you did?

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Murder is not the answer ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cheaper than a divorce, but much more risky. Hope he gets away with it. She did too, for a while. His next trip might outta be where there's no extradition to the U.S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Complete nonsense. Nothing further needs to be said.

usaretusaret9 months ago

A willing cukehold story is not my cuppa tea.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is fucking stupid and not even realistic. What a waste of rambling.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

HO HUM! Another shit story on LIT. What else is new. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-nine-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peop...