All Comments on 'The First Five Days'

by JazzyRockGoddess

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Needs More Than Sex

I gave this 4 stars for the hot sex, but it could have been better with some back story.

How did these two find each other, and how did their relationship progress?

What happens now?

Do they leave their current mates? Does one relocate?

If they do, does one or both mates react badly?

These are the kinds of things that separate the great stories from the great ones.

Check out Bramblethorn, Dru_Druthers and FiveWolves for some excellent examples.

Good luck, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing story

This story is amazing, I loved reading it. So much emotion and feeling... the imagery was beautiful also.

JazzyRockGoddessJazzyRockGoddessabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi, thanks for your comments. This is a story I wrote for a real online lover, who I met at a chat site and who I had an amazing 3 month relationship with. We never did meet like this, because she is married, lives on the other side of the planet and could never have managed it. This was my fantasy story for her. It was written with all the emotion and feeling I had for her.

I understand that more background would have been useful for everyone else. I'm sorry.

You can make up your own ending.

I know how it ends, but it wasn't the way I wanted...

Teri

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

simply erotic makes my butt hole wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing experience

Teri, your own feelings come over loud and clear here. This is a piece of writing made erotic by the lack of back story and follow through,it is a moment in time made magical by your personal memory of a very special lady and it shows in the writing. I hope if I search more of your writing it has that same quality, this piece is a great piece.

Thank you for sharing this with us,

Much love

Anna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Love the bio shot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is beautiful...it's not just about sex..there's love, there's emotion. It makes my heart ache to read that it didn't end the way you wanted...it makes me really sad cuz im living in this same situation. My happiness is so far away from me, and i know our chances of actually meeting irl are very slim. I dream about meeting her everyday and she is always on my mind, but i know it is near impossible to be able to meet her one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous