The First Glory

Story Info
Turning fantasy into reality by being a glory hole.
2.1k words
4.05
4.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed wrong that I should be nervous today: after all it was myself that had suggested the date, although I had not expected it to come around so quickly. When you had first broached the subject of being submissive and lying there while another guy fucked me, it was hard to ignore the excitement that pulsed through my body. I enjoyed our sessions together; you showed me a world of pleasure I had never know existed and I liked learning how my body could respond. How the sigh could escape my lips as you ran your fingers over my skin, how I would moan as I found my release, I found out I liked having my hair pulled as you slid his cock into me, or your hand pressed gently across my throat as another contact while you watched my boobs bounce while I rode you, I liked the feeling of being owned and those moments after where we would lay side by side and come down from the high.

So, when through our texts you suggested you knew a guy that would be willing to act out my fantasy, how could I refuse? I suggested a date and it turned out we were all free. I think part of me thought it would fall through but then suddenly it was the day, and I was stood nervously at your door.

I take a deep breath and push the door open, stepping through I lock it behind me and see you standing at the doorway.

"Did you bring your socks?"

I pull them from my bag and hold them out, after discussion it was decided I should wear knee-high socks to hide the tattoo on my leg that he may notice. It excited me knowing I knew him, and he had no idea who I was.

"Come sit down, we have a hour or so before he arrives."

I follow you through and sit on the sofa next to you, your hand reaches out to touch up my breasts as though you are a teenager, I shake my head at you.

"What?" You ask, pretending as though you are innocent.

"You know what."

You move suddenly and pin me beneath you, your lips suck on my neck, I groan, my back arches, pushing my breasts unashamedly into your hands. I feel my body aching with an intense need to fuck you right there.

It was torture knowing I had to wait.

"I'm going to fuck you right after he leaves," you whisper, a shudder runs through my body in excitement. You stand up pulling me to my feet, your hands hold my waist as you lower your lips to mine, my lips part as they join yours. I moan against your mouth as your tongue slides in, deepening the kiss. You pull away and lift my top over my head, your hands knead my breasts. "Keep this bra on while he fucks you, it's very pretty." Your head lowers and you kiss over my chest. Your thumbs hook into the waistband of my trousers, pulling them down. I stepped out of them. "Turn around and put your socks on."

I can't help the grin on my face as I bend over and slide the knee-high socks on, knowing all the time you are looking at my ass. Before I can straighten, you place your hand on my back, holding me in position. I can feel your hard cock behind me while your free hand strokes over my ass before sliding my knickers down. You nudge my legs open further and your fingers slide between my legs, coating them in my juices.

You pull my hair forcing me to straighten, my back against your chest as you slide your fingers into my mouth.

"Do you like the taste of yourself?" You whisper as I eagerly lick your fingers clean.

"It tastes better licking it from your cock.".

"Such a filthy mouth on you." Your hand slides down and cups my breast. "I will punish you for that later." Your head lowers to my neck and I groan as you nip at my skin gently, you squeeze my nipple almost painfully between your thumb and finger as your suck at my neck. "Tell me what you want," you whisper before kissing my neck again.

"I need you in me."

"What part of me?" I moan as you run your hand from my breast down my stomach and slide your hand between my legs. I feel your finger's part me and pause. I close my eyes and bite my lip waiting for you to touch me.

"Tell me!" You order.

"I need your cock in me."

"Good girl."

You pull your hands away, my eyes flick open, and I feel lost without your touch. I ache to feel you touching me.

"Get on your knees, I want to feel your mouth on my cock."

I turn around and drop to my knees, I take your cock in my hand and run my fingers from base to tip, I look up at you as I slide my mouth over the tip. I love hearing you groan as I slide it deeper into my mouth. Your hand grasps my head and wraps my hair around your fist as you take over, holding my head in place while you thrust your cock into my mouth. When you pull away, I cough and gasp for air and you smile.

"Come, we need to set it all out."

I follow you back through to the first room and you nod at me to lie down, you had decided the weight rack would be ideal to drape the covers over so only my bottom half was showing. You place a pillow behind my head and set about sorting it all out. Soon the rack is covered, and my top half is hidden from view.

"Legs up."

I lift them up, resting them on the frame of the rack, you alter a few bits and I smile wondering if you ever thought when you purchased it you would be using it for this purpose.

I gasp as your finger slides into my pussy. I moan enjoying the feeling of your finger teasing me.

"Always so wet," you tell me. "Is someone excited about today?" Your fingers pull away.

"Don't," I beg.

"He will be here soon; you won't have long to wait."

I hear you move away and a I lay there covered up, listening to the fast beating of my heart and try to take slow breaths.

"Are you okay?" You ask. "Do you still want to go through with it, I can text him and tell him its off."

I shake my head before realising you cannot see. "No, I'm fine."

We hear a car pull up, and you unlock the door. "I'm in the next room if you need me."

I hear you shut the door and I lie in silence waiting for him to come in, wondering how he will react when he sees me lying there with my legs open, exposed for him to see. Before I can do anything, I hear the door open, and he steps inside.

I hold my breath.

"Very nice," you say as the door locks.

I hear you drop your keys onto the floor and the undoing of your belt, I close my eyes imagining you undressing before walking over to me.

"Am I okay to touch you?"

I open my eyes, I had already decided I was going to be as quiet as possible so he wouldn't guess who I was, so I did the only thing I could do and gave a thumbs up.

I could feel his body heat as he knelt before me, the first touch was gentle, almost as if to see it was okay, I let out the breath I had been holding as my nerves turned to excitement as he strokes up and before sliding a finger into me. Sliding his finger in and out of me a few times, his thumb moved to my clit, and I couldn't help moving my hips towards his hand.

"Can I lick you?"

I put my thumb up for him to see, his fingers felt so good I couldn't wait to feel his mouth on me.

I close my eyes enjoying the sensation of his finger inside me, I felt the heat of his breath as his mouth lowered.

I put my hands over my mouth as his tongue flicks over my clit before sucking on it gently, his finger still teasing me, and I find it hold to stay still. My body pushes towards his sweet torture as the tension builds inside me. My breathing is shallow, and I am finding it harder to keep quiet as he edges me closer and closer.

He pulls away before I orgasm and I almost moan out, needing him to come back. I hear him suck his finger before he stokes up and down my core and my body fires up again. I could feel my legs quivering and it gets too hard for me to be fully silent, and I gasp. He moves his fingers away licking them before sliding them into me, his tongue joins in with his teasing and my orgasm runs through my body and my pussy clenches around his finger, I bite my lip holding in the moan threatening to escape as my body rides through the waves of pleasure.

"Can I have sex with you?"

I put my thumb up. At this moment I would agree to anything, part of me wants to pull the covers from the frame and feel his talented mouth licking and sucking on my nipples. My hands cup my breasts stroking my nipples through the fabric of the bra.

His finger slides into me again and I gasp, hearing a little chuckle from him before feeling his cock teasing my entrance, I wonder what his cock looks like as it slides in filling me. He thrusts into me a few times and I want to move, to angle my hips to feel his cock hitting me in just the right place, but I was stuck. Just a hole for him to fuck and the frustration made me hornier. When he pulls away, I almost cry out and beg him to come back but his mouth is back on me.

His fingers slide back into me, and I close my eyes as he pulls my body back to the edge, his talented fingers and tongue pulling at a part of me deep inside. My breathing turns into little gasps as the pleasure runs through my body.

He withdraws for only a moment allowing me to catch my breath before his fingers are sliding up and down my core, I can feel how wet and excited his touch has made me, I wanted to grab his hand and force his fingers deep into me while his mouth sucks my clit. He was so gentle, and I needed more, His cock enters me again and his body pushes against me, but I want to feel the power of his thrusts while he holds my hands above my head. I want to feel owned by him, his finger dips down and rubs at my clit sending me over the edge again, my pussy clenching his cock as my second orgasm runs through me.

He pulls away from me and I hear him getting dressed, I wonder if he is looking at my pussy while doing so and the thought makes me want to touch myself.

"Thank you." He leaves.

I hear the door to the back room open and you come out and I feel you in front of me, your cock slides into me easily and I moan.

"That was hot, knowing you were being fucked by him." You slide you cock into me a few more times. "Turn over, I need to see your ass."

I lower my legs and roll over, getting onto all fours, you pull the cover from me and slide into me, you grab my hair and pull my head back and I feel your cock deeper inside. The roughness of being used by you after the teasing he had given me makes me climax again; hard. I feel your cock throb inside me as you cum. You release my hair, and my head drops forward as I try to catch my breath, my whole body feeling like it's on fire.

"Next time, I want to watch you being fucked by him."

I can't do anything but moan in agreement.