Accidental Dogging

Story Info
Wife exposed her tits.
863 words
4.37
13.9k
17
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened this summer in the area of Bald Creek Falls, in East Tennessee. Jeannie and I decided to drive to see a beautiful waterfall about an hour from our home.

Enroute, Jeannie (J) was feeling kind of horny and lowered her top and exposed her big, beautiful, tits. This got me horny as she played with them and rubbed her nipples.

I was driving on the Interstate in the right lane, the "slow" lane. I came up behind a truck doing under the speed limit, and asked J if she wanted a stranger to see those tits. She said sure. I got a lane over and slowly passed the truck and I slowed to match his speed as we reached the cab.

J's tits were fully exposed, and she started twisting the nipples as she was turned on by the anticipation of a random guy seeing her tits. We got even with the cab, and I stayed right beside him. J said he's not looking. Then she said, OMG, he's looking.

He was a 50ish man, and she said looked rugged and handsome. She said he smiled at her, and she waved. She let him see her rubbing her nipples and she thought he was jerking off. As we came to our exit, I slowed and got behind him and exited. J said they waved at each other as the view declined.

Eventually we reached the falls and since it was a weekday, no one was around. We parked on the side of the road as there was no parking lot. The falls were beautiful and hefty, as we have had a lot of rain recently.

Since no one was around, J lowered her top as I took some pictures with the falls in the background. We heard some cars coming so she pulled her top up and we saw a couple of cars stop and the people looked at the falls in awe.

We got back in the car as we waited for the cars to leave. When we sat in the car, J said, I'm so fucking horny, I need to cum. I asked if she wanted to find a secluded spot and she said no, when these people leave, I'll use my toy.

After several minutes, the people loaded up and moved on. Seeing the coast was clear, J pulled her loose pants down, with no undies, and got her toy out. She immediately put it on her clit and pulled her top down to rub her tits. I took some pictures as she started moaning loudly and talking dirty. She said things like, I'd love that trucker to suck my tits and jerk his cock.

Apparently, her exposing herself was a big turn on. I noticed a pickup truck stop behind us and a single male got out to see the falls. J didn't know he was there. He was in his early 40's and walked beside her window to get to the center of the falls.

He approached slowly and stopped just behind her window as he apparently saw what she was doing. I wanted him to see her as it was hot. I told J, you have an admirer. She looked back and saw him and said, oh fuck.

She started to cover up and I said, too late, he's already seen your tits and pussy. I motioned for him to come closer, and he walked up beside her window. She rolled it down and said sorry, I didn't see you there. He said, no problem, I was enjoying the view. She said, "You don't mind if I finish? He said, oh, hell no, I am loving it.

She saw he had a hard on thru his pants. She left her window down and continued turning her toy on.

She looked at me and said, ok? I smiled and said, fuck yeah. She started moaning again and looked up at him. She opened her door and as her side was away from any approaching traffic, they couldn't be seen by vehicles driving by.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out a large, very hard, circumcised cock. She asked if he wanted some lube, which he said yes, and she squirted some on his cock's head. He started jerking off over her tits.

She said, "I think I'm going to cum", and started cumming hard. Usually, she pauses to recover but continued buzzing her clit. He reached out and rubbed her right nipple as she moaned in ecstasy. She told him to cum on her tits as she came again, several times.

She was super turned on. He started moaning and suddenly shot a large load of cum on her right nipple as it ran down her tit. He rubbed the head onto her nipple as she came very hard.

He uttered a thank you, buttoned up, and went to see the falls.

We departed, with her telling me all the way home how fucking hot that was. She said she wanted to turn and suck that big cock. I said you should have. She said, next time.

We plan another outing soon to see those falls!