The First Kiss

Story Info
M and J share their first night and first kiss.
821 words
4.44
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

They barely knew each other. He was two years older, and their social circles barely touched. So when she showed up at his apartment that night in august, he was surprised. Then he was disappointed: she had come for his roommate. M wore a skinny strapped tight tank top and loose pajama pants, clearly trying for both a sexy and casual look, and she was succeeding. J watched her enter the apartment and sit down next to his roommate on the couch. He took the seat to the side and tried not to stare. Together, they watched tv and M made several attempts to curl up next to his roommate, who surprisingly wasn't interested.

After a few episodes, his roommate commented, "I'm tired. You guys gonna watch some more?"

M looked at J and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm awake. You in?"

J couldn't believe his luck. "Sure. Lemme get something to drink."

His roommate headed to bed as J used his drink as an opportunity to change his seating. He settled onto the couch, trying to master the right amount of space between them to show his interest without coming off aggressive and desperate. M turned and tucked her legs beneath her.

"So. What's your story. Why aren't you tired and kicking me out."

J laughed in surprise: she was forward and blunt. "Just curious to get to know you better, now that we seem to have more common friends and activities and stuff."

M nodded. She didn't know where to start, so she shrugged and started with the basics. Initially she shared about her home, her family, her interests. He was so easy to talk to, he smiled and listened closely, leaning in when interested and laughing when she said something cute or clever. He shared too, bringing his body closer to hers until their hips touched and he casually put his arm around her. They found themselves sliding into more sensitive topics, sharing secrets and dreams that they hadn't whispered aloud before.

It was well past midnight when J turned to look at M directly and say "I really want to kiss you right now." M blushed, grateful to be sitting in the twilight of the room so he couldn't see how excited and also scared she was.

"I'd really like that I think" she replied. J brought a hand under her hair and to the back of her neck, pulling her gently closer to him, guiding his lips to hers so they kissed with light force. M felt her body go hot and the room starting to spin.

J caught her as she slipped forwards for a brief moment, asking, "woah was that ok?"

In a moment of courage, M climbed onto J's lap to straddle him on the couch, nodding and breathing hard. Again, he pulled her face in close to his and kissed her with ferocity. She melted into him, trying to find a place to put her hands as her blood rushed with fire and her passion awoke throughout her body. He opened his mouth and gently tested her lips with his tongue, and she responded by pulling his tongue into her mouth and running her hands through his hair. He kissed her slowly, not wanting to push her too far or seem like he was taking advantage of her. The truth was, she was so turned on and attracted to him in that moment that he could have done anything and she would have enthusiastically purred and consented.

M took one of his hands in hers and brought it to her breast. J groped gently and started to kiss down her neck.

"Touch me" she whispered, and he slipped the straps of her tank top down, trailing his fingers along her collarbone and then down her sternum. He kissed her all along her shoulders and brought his hand under her shirt to again stroke her breast. She could hardly take it, she thought for a brief moment that perhaps this is what people meant when they described falling in love with someone immediately.

"Hey, J?" she quietly said, causing him to look up from where he was kissing her.

"Yeah?" he replied with alarm.

"I think I'm tired and need to sleep. But I also think I can't stand to leave you." He smiled and stood up, scooping her up in his arms.

"Don't leave me. Ever. Come to bed and I'll kiss you to sleep." He carried her into his room and gently placed her down on his pillow, watching as she fought to keep her eyes open.

"Sleep. I'll be right beside you all night." He kissed her again and stroked her hair back. She curled into him, closing her eyes and tucking her arms up tight. He watched, stroking her hair and listening to her breath slow. He felt it too: this is what it felt like to fall in love.

PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers