The First Lady vs. The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to use you! Maybe I'll call up Rhea and we'll take turning double stuffing you and your slut friend! Ohhhhhhh FUCK! Would you like that Sasha? You want a couple of real studs to how you to really fuck Bayley's fat, disgusting ass!?" Lacey's lusty rant continued as she races towards her own orgasmic climax.

"YES! ABUSE OUR TIGHT, NASTY ASSES! MAKE US LEARN OUR PLACE! I WANT IT! PLEASE MISS EVANS I WANT IT SO BAD!" Sasha says in submissive bliss, being rocked by another string of sexual highs just as intense as before. Head still roughly pinned beneath the foot of her dominatrix.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT! YOU'LL DO WHATEVER I SAY YOU NASTY, NO CLASS, TRASH-" Lacey's rant is finally cut off as she goes cascading over the edge of her own intense sensual peak. Still managing to fuck both herself and Sasha through several more intense orgasms before coming to a stop, leaving Sasha panting for breath with her tongue lewdly hanging from her mouth. Lacey takes a moment to enjoy the vulgar sight of her defeated opponent, laying in a puddle of her own sweat and pussy juice. A position Sasha would find herself in extremely often in the future.

"Pathetic. I hope for your sake that you're better at cleaning dick than you are at cleaning floors." Lacey says, her voice dripping with disdain at Sasha's poor attempts to clean away her pussy juice. "Hurry up and suck you're nasty ass off my dick"

Sasha moves quickly, somehow finding the energy to sit up and turn towards her dominatrix she greedily takes the head the busty blonde's dick into her mouth. Moaning in delight as she tastes the deepest parts of her own asshole. The formerly proud wrestler more than happy to debase herself to please the desires of her new owner.

"What did you say earlier? That I was going to suck my ass off your dick?" Lacey pretends not remembering as she makes her rival taste her own words and her own ass off of her giant cock. "That was kinda funny Sasha...for a whore anyway."

The Boss' didn't even register Lacey's taunting, she was busy trying to cramp the fake cock down her throat as quickly as possible. It was as if she had been poisoned and the only antidote was her delicious ass creams that was smeared all over the lady cock that had spent the last few hours breaking her.

Her ass tasted even better than her pussy juice and Sasha Banks made sure to clean every solitary inch of it off of Lacey's beautiful lady cock as more and more of it's length passed between her lips. The Horsewoman gagging loudly as she bathed it in her saliva.

Once Sasha had finally taken all of Lacey's length down her throat, Lacey moved a hand to the back for her new fuck toys head and began to use her powerful hips to thrust herself roughly in and out of her awaiting mouth. Spit splashing free from the Massachusetts natives mouth as she messily choked and gagged on the thrusting prick.

"Your mouth can't take a punch or a cock? All you nasty sluts are the same." Lacey says disappointedly as if handling a cock of this size was an easy feat. "I'm going to have to spend a lot of time teaching you, aren't I?"

"GAHHHHHHH!! MMMMMPPPHHHH!! HHHHRKKK!! GAHHHHHH" Sasha couldn't answer even if she wanted too, the invading cock mumbling her groans of discomfort as she was skull fucked with reckless abandon. Suddenly Lacey stopped thrusting, instead choosing to hold The Boss's head down fully on her cock.

The Sassy Southern Belle held her there for a long while, her rival coughing and gagging wildly as she was being suffocated by Lacey's lady cock. Spit falling down on her own perky breasts as she struggled to stay conscious. Just when she felt as though she was going to pass out, Sasha was crudely pushed away. Failing to the floor in a heap, trying to refill her lungs with air.

Leaving Sasha there for a moment, showing no regard for the woman she's spent the night engaged in perverse sexual bliss with. Lacey retrieved her phone from the bedside dresser and discovers a text from Rhea Ripley. A picture of Bayley's massively gaped asshole with the caption. "Think you can do better?"

The former marine smiled with satisfaction at the photo and the friendly challenge, her plan to deal with Smackdown's so-called "best" had gone perfectly and she was more to happy to bask in her total victory. She then sets her phone down and returns to Sasha's worn out body, still laying on the floor gasping for air.

"Break times over, it's time for your next lesson, whore" Lacey says as she reaches down to grab the Blueprint's, blue hair and begins to walk towards the hotel room's shower, clearly having a lot more plans for the perhaps now former "Boss". Sasha, even in her exhausted state, was more than happy to crawl after her mistress if it meant she would be on the receiving end of another glorious anal fucking. The kind of fucking she would become very familiar with from this night on...