The First Lady vs. The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stay right there, honey. It's about time someone taught you how to treat your betters. Stay right there and kiss by ass, taste the ass you will never, ever fuck." Lacey says, grinding her meaty checks all over Sasha's face. "You kiss my ass or I'm going to bend you over my knee again until you learn your lesson."

That threat got Banks' attention, her ass still stinging from the rough treatment dished out by the strong hands of her rival. Eager to prevent a fresh butt bashing, Sasha did what she was told and began to kiss and lick the large behind that she was currently forced against.

"That's all it takes? One spanking and you're ready to eat my ass like a classless slut? You're even nastier than I thought." Lacey says with a mocking laugh, biting her lip sensually as she feels The Boss's tongue moving against her tight asshole. "You should enjoy this Sasha, it's the closest you'll ever get to my ass. You could never bend me over, you're just a submissive slut with an ego problem. I'm going to finish the job Charlotte started and make you my personal fuck doll."

Sasha wasn't sure what scared her more, Lacey's threats or how much they turned her on. She told herself she was only eager to avoid to another spanking but her pussy was practically dripping as she was forced to serve the ass of the former marine. First Bayley had betrayed her, showing more loyalty to Rhea Ripley's cock than to her supposed best friend. Now Sasha own body seemed to betray her, submissive desire seemingly coursing through her veins as she was utterly dominated.

"Come on Sasha, talk that trash you were talkin' earlier." Lacey lightly moans, shamelessly enjoying the feeling of Sasha's skilled mouth pleasuring her from behind. "I like you better when your mouth is too busy to talk. I'll make sure you spend a lot of time kissing my ass and suckng my dick. You're going to love it too, Sasha. You're an anal loving slut and you know it

Sasha focused on rimming the powerful wrestler, trying to block out the verbal abuse she was receiving. Was that it? Or maybe she just couldn't resist Lacey's perfectly sculpted ass jiggling in her face. Sasha didn't even know anymore. She couldn't trust her own actions, her body exposing truths about her that she desperately didn't want to believe. That she was a bottom, meant to serve more impressive women.

"Watching you play pretend top leading up to Survivor Series was so cute. You think topping Carmella means anything? How was I supposed to take you seriously after Charlotte showed me all those videos of you bouncing up and down on her dick like a dumb whore." Lacey continued to relentlessly abuse the Boss with both her words and thick butt cheeks. Taking great pleasure from having her ass worshiped by her smaller foe.

After enjoying the expertly delivered rimming for another few long moments, Lacey unceremoniously yanks Sasha away from her and climbs onto the bed lavish, queen sized in front of her. Giving her opponent one last view at the ass she desperately wanted to fuck before laying her head on the large, soft pillows, strap-on pointing straight up in the air. "Foreplay is over Sasha, it time I put you to work. I know you want my big, hard cock in that nasty, little ass. So come and get it."

The sight of Lacey's well toned, athletic body laying there with her huge, fake cock was almost enough to make Sasha drool. Part of her wanted to leap up there and slam herself down on that thing as quickly as possible. Still though she couldn't let go of her pride. Sexually submitting to another woman was almost unbearable for Sasha but this woman in particular had knocking her old cold and embarrassed her in front of the entire world.

Doing as she was bound to do by the sacred rules of a Winner Takes All match, Sasha reluctantly made her way onto the bed, positioning herself above Lacey's awaiting cock. Making sure to face away, trying to avoid the smug, mocking looks from her conqueror. After taking a long moment to gather herself, Sasha lowers herself down, her hungry ass swallowing up the head of her rubber meat.

Lacey was more than happy to let Sasha face away, it allowed her the perfect view of The Boss' ass stretching around her thick dick. Lacey licked her lips at the incredibly arousing view in front of her, basking in this incredible moment as she became the only woman besides Charlotte Flair to penetrate Sasha tight, black ass.

Sasha bit her lip, eyes fluttering slightly as she anally impaled herself for the first time since coming to Smackdown in the 2019 Draft. In this moment she couldn't help think of the first time she was in this position, almost 5 years ago. It felt so wrong, her firm, meaty cheeks being split apart by Charlotte's huge strap-on. Sasha coudln't believe that it would even fit inside of her tight, little body. Now it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

"How does it feel Sasha? Did you miss feeling of a real women stretch you out? Oh honey, I know you did. Once a butt slut, always a butt slut. Go on, fill yourself up. I know you can take it." Lacey's ranted, drunk with lust.

Sasha did as she was told, obeying Lacey Evans and the desires of her own body, she begins lowering herself down on the massive member. Slowly, as inch after inch of hard, lady cock entered her abused butt, Sasha was reintroduced to the perverted joys of anal sex. Eyes closed, she bit her tongue to suppress a soft moan escaping her lips. She was expecting there to be more pain after so long since her most recent butt stuffing however, to her dismay, there was nothing but pleasure for the get go.

She hoped Charlotte would be the only one who could bring her pleasure from such a perverse, submissive act but those hopes were quickly dashed as she continued her dissent down the dick of the WWE's First Lady. Sasha cock starved booty was feasting on the thick plastic meat, greedily swallowing inch after inch with practiced ease until all of it is buried inside of her.

"Oh my god, you nasty slut, you took it all so easy. Charlotte really trained you right, didn't she?" Lacey says while laughing, happy to see Sasha can take a cock better than she can take a punch. "It must have been so hard acting as if you didn't want to be bent over everyday but don't worry honey, you won't have to pretend anymore. I'll make sure you get more dick than you can handle.

"I wasn't pretending! I'm still the standard in women's division! Yo-" Sasha begins to say angrily before a firm spank to her already tender butt cheeks suddenly silenced her and caused the blueprint to yelp in pain.

"Whores don't talk back to ladies. Now I told you I wasn't gonna take anymore lip from you and I meant it. I'm only going to say this once, get your ass movin' before I have to spank the sense back into you." Lacey said, delivering another thunderous slap to the boss's backside, visibly annoyed at Sasha's resistance. Her stern warming quickly headed by her new play thing as Sasha began to move herself up and down, impaling most private hole repeatedly.

Sasha was distraught at how quickly the pleasure emanating from her asshole began to intensify, already having to suppress moans of pleasure. She was somehow even more humiliated that she was before. Even more than when she first lost her anal virginity. This rookie, this model had utterly defeated her. She didn't respect Lacey, she didn't consider her as a threat but here she was, entirely at the mercy of the muscular mother.

"I know you can go faster than that, I've seen the video. Hurry up and get moving." Lacey ordered, totally absorbed in the ecstasy of this moment. There was nothing Lacey loved more than anally owning another woman. It was a singular high, both mental and physically. The marine felt as though she could feel Sasha's hot, perky butt squeezing her strap-on as if it was a real cock.

Sasha once again did as she was bid, finding it harder and harder to think as waves of sinful pleasure began to erode away her mind. The prideful former champion still desperately trying with everything she had left to resist, attempting to force down the groans of enjoyment coming from within herself. Which was becoming more difficult each time she came crashing down on the huge cock of Lacey Evans.

Banks first outburst of pervert joy came suddenly as Lacey thrust her strong hips upwards to meet Sasha coming downwards. The Boss faces turning a shade of red she didn't think possible, thankful for the small mercy that she was facing away from her tormentor. The civil war between her ego and submissive side continuing to wage on inside of her as she was humbled by The First Lady of WWE.

"Look at you, disgusting, no class having slut. You love it. You were probably happy when I beat you, you've obviously been desperate for a real woman to come to this brand and put you in your place" Lacey taunted while occasionally thrusting her hips, sending her big, fake cock deep inside the former member of Team B.A.D.

No matter how hard she tried, Sasha could no longer prevent herself from crying out in joy. She was still trying to hold onto whatever silvers of dignity she had left but it just felt so good. Why did it have to feel so good? To be rag dolled and owned by big, powerful women was unlike anything she could have possible conceived. She wished with all her might that she would begin hate the feeling but it just got better. Moans freely falling from between her pouty lips as she bounced her toned figure upon the thick rubber cock.

"I want to hear you say it. Tell me that you and your friend are nothing but classless, loud mouth sluts." Lacey orders as she moves her hands to Sasha's curvaceous hips and begins to thrust freely, greatly increasing the pace of this already wild sexual ride. The blonde straining to resist her own lustful desires to just pin Sasha down and pound her with every ounce of her considerable strength. She intended to keep up this sexual torture of her opponents pride until she felt Sasha break for good.

"No! No! No! It's nOoooOott truuuueee." Sasha cried out in defiance, the impact of her words softened greatly by the moans of pleasure that accompanied them. "We're the best! I'm the best! You tricked me! You got lucky! It's-" Sasha continued before once again being shutdown by a fresh, powerful slaps of her dominatrix.

"I am so sick and tired of you blaming everyone else for your failures!" Lacey grunts out in fury as she pummels her hips into the smaller woman. "You need to stop lying to yourself and face the truth. You're both nasty, anal loving whores and I wanna hear it."

It was hard to deny her words about Bayley were true. After all the Smackdown's Woman's Champion was gleefully squirting cum all over Rhea Ripley's hotel room at this very moment. Something Sasha would find easier to be mad about if she wasn't also being reintroduced to the indescribably euphoria of being spit in half by huge, lady dick.

She tried to hold on to the idea that was different from her partner. She wasn't a fuck toy only fit to serve more superior women. She was the superior woman who other women served. However her grasp on that idea was rapidly slipping away as her need to cum began to rise. It wasn't long before she was desperate for the sweet release that only Lacey could provide her. The skillful former marine holding Sasha at the edge of orgasm for what seemed like hours.

"Bayley's a whore! She's a classless, dirty slut who needs to be pounded by big, hard cock!" Sasha finally explodes in desire and frustration. Her anal G-Spot being struck with near inhuman levels of precision causing her to grunt and groan uncontrollably in perverse joy.

"Yes she is! And what are you!" Lacey encourages, increasing the pace ever so slightly but not quite enough to send her rival over the edge. The firm grip she has on Sasha's hips allowing her total control of this intense sodomy.

"Ohhhh shit, fuck, fucking shit! I'm a nasty little slut! A low class, dirty bottom and I need a real woman to fuck me until a cum! Please make me cum Miss Evans! PLEASE!" Sasha squeals out in submissive indulgence. Her ego at last blown away by Lacey's sexual onslaught and with that admission all remaining resistance fled Sasha's sexy, sweat coated body.

Sasha had hoped her words would be enough to satisfy her new mistress. She was willing to do anything if it meant she could re-experience the mind numbing high of the anal orgasm she had secretly craved for months. Instead her pleads were answered by Lacey reaching up to pull Sasha into a full nelson, causing the smaller woman to whimper in disappointment as the sound of Sasha's ass crashing against Lacey's perfect body came to an abrupt stop.

Before Sasha could even try protest, Lacey began to lit Sasha off the bed, strap-on still buried completely inside her wanting asshole. With incredibly ease afforded to her by her muscular frame, Lacey then carries Sasha over to a large mirror inside the extravagant hotel room. Not straining in the slightest as Sasha was held up, feet dangling off the ground. The only things keeping her in place being Lacey's firm full nelson grip and the thick fake, meat lodged between her firm cheeks.

"You think that's good enough!? After all the shit you've put me through? After you mess with my family?" Lacey shouts, overcome with lustful fury. Wasting little time before she's again thrusting away at Sasha's cock crazed ass, bringing the Boston born woman back to the edge of orgasm almost instantly. "I want to you look yourself and admit to yourself what a whore you've always been!"

As Sasha looked at herself in the massive mirror, she saw something she'd never seen before. She was used to seeing a strong, confident woman but what she saw being held in Lacey's strong arms couldn't have been more different. Her dyed blue hair sticking to her sweat covered face, mouth wide open as ecstatic cries poured out and eyed glazed over as her mind has assaulted by pleasure. Sasha finally saw what Lacey had seen this entire time.

"I'M A WHORE! PLEASE MISS EVANS I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! I PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL! OHHHHH GODDDD!! FUCK! FUCK! OOHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK! I'LL BE YOU'RE NASTY LITTLE WHORE EVERYDAY! OHHHHH FUCKING PLEASE!" Sasha desperately howled, praying for this erotic torture to end so she could finally cum. Her prays were finally answered as Lacey began to give Sasha everything she could handle and a lot more.

"That's right! I'm gonna make sure you remember it this time! Ohhhhhhh! You're going to spend everyday with this cock inside of you! You and you nasty friend are going to be my personal property!" Lacey moans out in satisfaction. Turning the normally defiant diva into a cum drunk mess. "Then I'll take that championship and bring some class back to this division!"

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! HOLY SHIT OHHH FUCKING THANK YOU!" Sasha screamed, Lacey's words failed to reach her as her mind was being blown into a thousand pieces by the soul-shaking orgasm she was currently receiving. It was unlike anything she had experienced before, Charlotte had broken Sasha down little by little over the years but she found the Boss's ego amusing so she never finished the job. Lacey had no such reservation and happily stripped away whatever was left of The Boss' ego. Leaving her with only degrading, exquisite submissive ecstasy.

"I'M SUCH A DUMB WHORE!" PLEASE FUCK ME EVERYDAY MISS EVANS! MAKE ME YOUR NASTY LITTLE FUCK TOY! I PROMISE I'LL NEVER PRETEND TO BE A TOP AGAIN JUST PLEASE DON'T STOP" Sasha went on, cum violently squirting from her pussy, soaking her own legs and the hardwood floorboards beneath her.

"That's a good girl! You may be a low rent slut but I'll make sure you learn some manners! I'll teach you how to behave around a real lady!" Lacey shouted, barely audible over Sasha's sinful whales of joy. "You're just like that other bitch Becky! All bark and no bite!"

Sasha knew she would never be the same again after tonight. She knew she would never be able to claim she was a top again. Never be able to resist a real ass pounding stud like Lacey Evans again. She just didn't care. As her cum leaked freely from her needy pussy all she could think of was how incredible it would be to spent he rest of her life on her knees, best friend by her side, servicing her new mistress.

Lacey wouldn't be the same either. She was now the Alpha Female on Smackdown, no one could deny her that claim after she had so thoroughly broken Sasha Banks. Not only that but she was also aligned with Raw's Alpha in Charlotte Flair and NXT's Alpha in Rhea Ripley. There wasn't a single person in the secret history of WWE's women's division that could even attempt to stand in the way of that Axis of Anal.

This position last another few, long minutes. Sasha made to ride out every moment of her soul warping orgasms, her whole body weight helping dive Lacey's cock into the depths of her anus. The sexy former soldier then removed herself from Sasha's perfectly pounded behind, releasing her full nelson grip and dropping Sasha on her feet. The self-proclaimed standard quickly collapsing down on to her knees, legs buckling from exhaustion.

"This is how you thank me? You come into my hotel room. My nice, classy hotel room and you make a mess with your nasty cum?" Lacey says in annoyance, still standing behind Sasha. "Didn't your Momma ever teach you to clean up your mess? Or is she just as much of a dumb whore as you are?"

Sasha was so worn out by the seemingly endless pounding of her new mistress that she didn't even notice the hardwood floor she was kneeling on was drenched in a puddle of her cum. Lacey then roughly pushed Sasha's back with her foot, sending the exhausted former champion falling into face-down-ass-up position. She then knelt behind Sasha, balancing herself on one powerful leg, using her other leg to press Sasha's face into the drenched wooden floor before reinserting herself into Sasha's asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm...I'm so sorry Miss Evan's, I didn't mean too, you just fucked me too good. I couldn't help it!" Sasha softly moaned out, happy her ass was once again being crudely stretched open. "

"I told you to stop blaming other people for your mistakes!" Evans says, delivering another punishing slap to Sasha's rump before she once again begins to pound away at her freshly broken slut with her big cock. "Where I come from, when you make a mess, you clean it up so you best get to work!"

"OHHHHHHH FUCK YES! YES! YES MISS EVANS! ANYTHING FOR YOU! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT BECAUSE I'M JUST A DUMB, ANAL ADDICTED BOTTOM!" Sasha squeals out, eager to earn forgiveness. Her small body effortlessly pinned down by Lacey's powerful frame. Sasha did was she was commanded and began to lick her cum off of the immaculately kept hardwood floor.

This day had started just like any other for Sasha Banks, she never would have expected when she woke up that it would end with her being used like a cheap prostitute, serving the needs of another woman. She definitely wouldn't have dreamt it would feel so incredible to give herself fully to a rookie like Lacey Evans, someone she always said only got into the WWE because of her looks. Yet here she was, proving herself to be every bit of the nasty bitch that Lacey claimed her was, licking her own delicious cum off the floor like a stray dog.

"Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhh! Damn right you'll do anything I want!" Lacey moans, feeling herself cumming close to orgasm now has she relentless fucked her completely defeated foe. "You don't have a choice! A bottom like you could never stand up to me! Look at you. You're a disgusting, nasty, piece of trash. The second you see a real lady you can't help but get down on your knees and serve!"

Sasha can only let out an endless stream of expletives and squeals as she laps away at her cum as though it was served in a Michelin Star restaurant and not the floor of a hotel room. Long since forgetting the meaning of the words "shame" or "pride". Instead was indulging on the much more pleasurable act of submission, much to the satisfaction of herself and her new owner.