The First Members of the Mile High

Story Info
Two lovers have intense sex in a hot air balloon.
1.4k words
3.9
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion in the air

or

The first members of the mile high club

Jessica hurried up the slope. With one hand she held her dress and with the letter. Her racing heart pushed her forward, knowing all too well who would be over the hill. She spotted the object of her desire, "Edmund!"

He turned around, waiting in the clearing. Jessica sprinted downwards, stumbling before collapsing into his arms. He smiled, "I can see you got my letter."

Jessica nodded, letting her hair down as she responded, "You finally took the hint."

They had only known each other for three months, having met at the town market, but ever since Jessica had been desperately in love with Edmund. He sighed, "I knew how you felt about me, I've felt the same way, I just didn't want to cross your father, eventually I decided it was important we connected, if only for a short time."

Jessica brow furrowed, her father was the wealthiest man in the county, a brutish proprietor of their community who would be furious to find her with a man of such modest means, "In your letter you said you knew how we could avoid my parents, but even now we could be spotted by someone? You know well that my house and property are ever so close."

Edmund lowered his voice to a whisper, "Correct, we could be spotted if we simply gave into each other here, that's why we should go behind these bushes."

Jessica laughed, "What, you want to do it in some unpleasant shrubs?!"

"Just trust me," her lover stepped back, behind the foliage. Jessica followed, confused enough to not care when her dress tore by the thorns. They passed through the brush, and on the other side hung something wonderful. "Oh Edmund!" She leapt Into his arms, marveling at the magnificent creation hovering above her. A billowing red hot air balloon stood by the grass, Its gondola laying before her. "But how did you acquire such a machine?" She questioned.

"Friend of a friend, I won't lie, it was tricky convincing him to let me use it. You know they are becoming quite the craze, but now we can go as high as we like," he moved closer and they kissed, "and we can be as loud as we want."

The two pushed closer, still exploring their respective lips. They stared at each other with an unstoppable lust, moving towards the basket. Edmund broke from Jessica for a moment, hauling himself onto the Balloon and reading the flame. She followed, as he untangled the robe, keeping them down. Slowly, but surely, they lifted from the ground, passing through the tree line. Jessica gazed out into the distance as they became privy to a spectacular view of the vast English countryside. Once they were stable Edmund stood beside her, below them was their town, alongside the train line which winded through the patchwork fields. He turned to face her, "I can't say how happy I am that you gave me that letter," the two were once again pressed together, Jessica stared deep into his eyes, "you know that I touched myself every night just thinking about you."

Jessica could feel his hard cock pressing against his pants. She leaned into his ear, "I'm so wet."

The couple began undressing, Edmund unbuttoned his shirt as Jessica undid her dress, next she impatiently removed her under garments, practically ripping them off. They stood before each other, finally naked. Jessica's ample breasts held their perfect shape as Edmund cupped hold of them. He massaged their surface, circling her firm nipple. She could feel his other hand slide down her back and onto her butt. All the while the lovers made out passionately. Jessica hadn't been lying, her vagina was becoming extremely wet, Edmund sensed her desperation, slowly moving his hand to her swollen clit. Even his slightest touch made her squirm. Edmund turned Jessica around so that her back was facing his, he used the hand on her breast to hold her in place and then lowered her down onto the padded gondola. Edmund pushed his hand further into her moist quivering genitals. At first he circled her clit very slowly, forcing Jessica let out a slow moan. All the while he clenched her breasts and fingered her nipples. Jessica found herself rotating her hips into his hand, doubling the intensity of her pleasure. She pushed harder unto him, trying to meld herself into his action, he sensed her need for more and penetrated her with two fingers. At first his fingering was slow, but soon his penetration hastened. Jessica let out a moan to each beat, each thrust becoming all the more desperate. Although her vagina was extremely tight its juices allowed for increased lubrication, and the hornier she became the deeper Edmund went, adding another finger. She could feel his long fingers press up against her vaginal canal. With each beat Jessica edged closer to her first orgasm, she felt the first signs in the tips of her feet and toes, moving through her body like a brilliant source of energy, pulling on her stomach, forcing itself into her vagina, her clit and deep into her folds. If Edmund hadn't held her she would have tumbled off the basket, but instead she just spasmed in his arms. Her moans calling for climax. In its constraints her butt and vagina bucked back and forth. Contractions pulled at her vagina as it squirmed and squished. This movement took over her whole body as she rose up from the bed entering her orgasm. It pulsed through her insides, her pussy dripping. Jessica screamed with sensation, swearing and begging for more. This pleasure came in droves, until it was almost too much to bear. Jessica dropped onto a cushion. She was only just recovering from the intensity of the orgasm but was already hungry for more. She turned to Edmund, "I want you inside of me...hard."

Jessica pulled herself to her feet, she lent her back on the basket, spreading her shaking thighs. Her vagina waited. As Edmund approached her she could see that his dick had become impossibly hard. He positioned its tip at her slit, before thrusting deep inside her. Jessica let out a series of instinctual moans. He pulled in and out of her warm vaginal canal, which squeezed his dick with its tightness. She could feel how incredibly firm he was with each push, begging for the vaginal fullness. She licked her fingers and began strumming her pulsating clit, which only added to her mounting pleasure. Jessica leaned over the edge, observing their height, before she was quickly pulled back in by Edmunds strong hands, He wrapped himself around her, once again fingering her breast, and she too pulled him in. The two pressed against each other as he pounded at her vagina again and again. The circling of her clit got faster, each movement sending bursts of energy deep into her quivering vagina. "Harder..." she whimpered between moans, "I need you dick."

She could feel his head pressing against the deepest regions of her orifice, causing her to spasm once more, her legs shook and buckled, struggling to hold her herself up. She could tell that the coming orgasm was going to be even stronger than before. The desperate waves began crashing through her thighs, causing her entire lower half to contract. Every part of her seemed to shudder and tighten. Her juices spilled onto his ample cock. She gazed into his eyes a final time before the explosion of sensation. They reached the peak of orgasm together as Edmund shot thick loads of hot cum inside her pulsating and retracting insides, with this she was pushed to her peak, her clit exploding in orgasm. Her moans would have been heard even from the ground. The two collapsed back into the floor of the basket. They lay together, their naked bodies sweating and spent. For a while the lovers simply lay on the basket, embracing and looking deep into each other's eyes. Edmund was the first to get to his feet. Jessica followed, observing their surroundings, "we seem to have traveled quite a way."

The countryside was unrecognizable. Jessica figured that a wind must have blown them off course during their love making.

Edmund agreed, "yes, I'll get out my compass and chart our way back but it'll take a few hours."

The two stood there awkwardly, eventually Jessica let slip a small smile, "I suppose we'll have to find some way of entertaining ourselves until then."

The end.