The First Number I Ever Got

Story Info
Older woman turns younger guy bi.
5.9k words
4.69
17.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was twenty one when I met her. That summer had been one of low responsibilities, especially at my part time job. I was working sales Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday, and just enough to make cash to spend time with friends going out to dinner or to bars. I was still living at home and really just wasting a summer before heading back to school.

She came in for work, to get something taken care of. Everyone seemed to be friendly with her to the point that I thought they knew her beforehand. They had a nickname for her by the second time she came in, and was greeted quite fondly. I didn't think anything of it and by the fourth time I should have noticed something odd. We don't really have repeat customers. If there is a tech issue we take care of it, but otherwise you're in once maybe twice. I realized why she had been coming in so much when she left the final time. She stopped over and handed me a piece of paper with her number.

It was the first time anyone had given me their number in such a way. I'm not ugly, and can usually charm my way into a number at a party. However, no one had just... given it to me before. I was shocked, flattered, and curious all at the same time. What set me apart in the way none of the other guys had? She had barely talked to me, but I was the one she gave her number to? I put it in my pocket, smiled, and she walked out.

It took me a few weeks to call. I don't really know why, I was so excited and kept the paper like it was a historical document. Well preserved and isolated so as not to lose it. I didn't even put it into my phone yet, I wanted to be prepared. Finally, after planning so much I decided to call. I had rehearsed for both if she answered, or if it went to voicemail. I was ready. She answered right away with a confused voice, obviously my number was unknown. I said who I was and pretty quick we had a plan. It was a group hangout which... confused me. I thought she was interested? Why a group? I agreed. I didn't plan for it and just went with the flow of the conversation. The upcoming weekend, after I got off work.

I didn't say anything to any of my coworkers. I half expected a few of them to mention the gathering to me as if she had also invited them, but nothing. Just a regular work day. No surprise visit from her, just a normal day. My stomach was in knots the entire time. Why was I so nervous? I couldn't place it and just tried to put my mind on doing my job. So of course it was slow. When the clock reached closing time, I rushed through my duties and we got out the door quickly. I got to my car, changed my shirt, and put the directions in for the address she gave me.

I knew it was going to be a house party, and it was clear I was at the right spot. There were plenty of cars there and I made my way up to the house. Still a bit nervous, but then again this was more my scene anyway. I opened the door and headed in and realized that I was out of place. I brought the average age down by a good ten years. It looked like everyone was in their late thirties to forties. Before the obvious could completely set in, I saw her. She waved and I headed towards her and almost stopped in my tracks.

The woman who I had known coming in, in business attire and a jacked had curves. A lot of curves. She was clearly modest about them in her work setting, but this was no longer work. She was a bit on the chubby side which I liked, and her shirt was low cut. I couldn't believe the amount of cleavage I could see. As I got closer I finally looked up to her face and she was done up. Wearing makeup, hair in place, her outfit was sexy but more for her age. I could hardly believe this was the same woman. She immediately hugged me, pressing her large chest into me and kissed my cheek. Quickly taking my hand and leading me to the kitchen for a drink of my own.

"I didn't know if you were actually going to come" she admitted as she poured me an unknown drink from a bowl. I took the plastic cup in hand and sipped it. I had intended to make a witty remark, but the strength of the drink caught me off guard. It tasted sweet, and good, but strong. "I'm here" was the intelligent response I finally conjured. She chuckled, and it took everything I had to not let my eyes droop down to her chest. She definitely wasn't a fan of the sun and the exposed skin was a very soft white and moved in the most eye-catching way with her laugh. She took my hand again "I see you're here, but let's have you be in the living room instead". I followed, cursing my answer.

We sat in the living room on a rather comfortable couch as the party moved around us. She grilled me about my life, things I was interested in, stories from my first year at school. All in the way that a family member you hadn't seen in years would. I was beginning to think she just wanted a new friend, but that was abruptly corrected. She started to ask about girls, and if I had any in my life as her hand moved over to my leg. I gave my answer in more of a non-verbal manner as my face went a dark red. Why was I so embarrassed? I think this woman was really bringing out a side of me I had no idea I had. She responded well, "I'm glad you're available". And with that she changed the subject.

As the party went on, we never moved from our spot. Camped out on the couch with her and a rotating cast of people sat down around us and moved on. I met quite of few of them, and remember none of their names. I did find out that she was a bit older than I had thought. She looked as though she was in her late twenties, but as I met highschool friends of hers, and coworkers, it became apparent that this woman was possibly twice my age. I didn't mind, and she seemed to enjoy some of the cougar jokes that were at our expense.

It started to get late, and I thought I should head out for the night. I tried to make a simple exit, but her pout and disappointment changed my mind. More people trickled out, the music got softer, and she asked if I had looked around the house. It was her friends place and she said she was quite familiar. We both knew that I hadn't as she saw me come in. "Come on, let me show you, his house is great".

The first floor went quickly. It was the kitchen I had seen, the living room we were in and an office space. We climbed the stairs and I got a very good view of the curves this woman possessed from behind. I couldn't look away and the way her hips swayed suggested to me she wanted me to get a good look. We went to the end of the hall to a very spacious bathroom. I was jealous of the shower and made a mental note for later in life when I would own my own home. We then went to the first bedroom and she did something I did not expect. She seemed to be opening the door with the intent of being silent. She touched the handle, slowly turned it open, then pushed the door open. My eyes moved into the room to take in the tour but I was met with something else entirely. There was a man sitting on the edge of the bed. He was completely naked and I could tell that even in the low light. He wasn't alone. There was someone else there, on their knees, their head bobbing up and down. I realized it was another guy. I let out a soft gasp, realizing I was now watching a hookup, and likely it was her friend in his own home.

We stood there for what seemed like an eternity, but was likely only a few moments. The man being blown was so involved he didn't notice the light coming in, and the person on their knees... maybe they just didn't care. Either way, we were watching as they enjoyed each other. I looked over to her and she looked at me with a large grin. "Its really fucking hot... isn't it?" I had never questioned my sexuality. I was straight. I liked women. I loved massive breasts. Yet here I was, watching a man pleasure another. Before I could truly have an existential crisis, she slid the door closed, slowly rotated the knob, and walked towards an open door. I followed like a puppy and she closed the door behind us.

She pushed me onto the bed and descended upon me and groped at my belt. My jeans opened and my cock freed in moments. I was semi hard already but the feel of her mouth as it moved to my head sent blood to finish the job instantly. She took her time, enjoying herself and giving me a show. The blowjobs I had gotten to this point were inexperienced. They had been in the back of cars and most recently during the pressure that a room mate may reappear at any moment. Never like this. Slow, drawn out, a level of enjoyment from both parties that I didn't know could exist. I reached down to touch more of her but her hand returned mine to the bed. "Just relax..." She insisted and I did as I was told.

Her hands pulled at my jeans, bringing them to below my knees. She released me from her lips to say "Off" and nothing more. Her tongue greeted the back of my cockhead with gusto and a circling motion that made my eyes roll back. I worked to kick my shoes off, which was no simple feat. I had no interest in stopping her from enjoying my dick. Once they were off I shifted my hips and soon had my jeans and boxers off. I'm sure I looked ridiculous, wearing a shirt and socks alone but I wasn't concerned with that now.

Once I was free she lifted up smiling. She leaned in, pressing her massive chest into my crotch and spreading my legs. With one hand she nestled my cock between her tits, pressing into her cleavage. I let out a soft groan and my eyes closed. It felt amazing, better than I had imagined. Or rather, better than I had thought it would since I had been thinking about it all night. I then felt her hand on my chin, on my cheek. My eyes opened and she pressed her index finger to my lips. I let her enter my mouth and I sucked on it gently. She smiled and licked her lips, lifting herself up and down to tease my cock with her tits.

Her finger started to make me a bit uncomfortable as she seemed to almost be swabbing my mouth, but then took it out. I was relieved as she moved back down, her mouth reminding me of the excellent skill of this older woman. Her hand massaging the inside of my thigh, firmly grasping and her thumb circling so close to my cock and balls. Then a new sensation came over me. I squirmed a little but her mouth held me down. Her eyes looked to mine and she almost looked like she was grinning. Her finger slid between my cheeks and started to massage my hole. "Wait I..." was as simple as my protest was before she returned to her swirling tongue. I gasped and my protest was cut short. She bobbed up and down as her finger probed more... pressing at my hole and teasing my opening. Then her tip entered me.

It hurt a little and the sensation was very different. I again started to say something but this woman clearly knew how to control me. Her tongue returned, but this time she began to suck at the same time. Further and further until I felt her finger reach the end. I squirmed my hips, my hands on her head. I kept trying to speak words, but they came out as guttural sounds until finally I exploded. My cock throbbing and spurting cum into this woman's mouth. She kept sucking... twirling her tongue, and massaging with her finger. It was one of the most explosive orgasms I had ever had.

When I finally finished I dropped onto the bed. Panting hard and legs shaking a bit. She removed her finger first, then her mouth and I felt her climbing on top of me. Her face moved close to mine and her lips met mine. We kissed for a moment and as she opened her mouth she returned my cum to me. I was so lost in the moment I kissed her back, our tongues dancing around each other. It was new, kinky, and I had to admit, so very very sexy. After kissing for a few minutes she got up and proclaimed it was time for her to head home.

I asked her if she wanted to cum, if I should go down on her and she told me it was just what she wanted. She wasn't ready to go further with me yet. I have to admit I was sad to not be able to touch this woman more, but also that I had not seen any more of her body that I had just realized a few hours earlier was amazing. I picked my jeans and underwear up and situated myself as best I could. We walked downstairs to find the house empty. We walked out and as I was questioning the events that had unfolded she planted another kiss on my lips and told me she couldn't wait to see me again. I drove home, squirming still, and jerked off again before getting to sleep.

Over the next few days I got random texts from her. Pictures mostly, a thigh and some sexy underwear. A shot of her cleavage. It could have been anyone's body. She was smart about taking pics that were unidentifiable, but I knew they were her. I had studied her body at that party and it was unmistakable. I tried to talk to her, start conversations, sext, set a time to meet, anything and everything. She didn't respond. Just a new picture or talking about the blowjob after an absence. This woman was driving me insane.

I was almost starting to lose hope I would see her again. She had sent a picture just as I was getting off work on saturday and I took a quick look and shoved my phone back in my pocket. Almost grumbling that I had just gotten an amazing shot of this womans tits. Covered in a sexy bra, slightly see through and almost showing her nipples, but it almost made me mad. I felt teased beyond belief. I finished closing and though my coworkers wanted to go out, I declined. I just wanted to go home and brood. I waved as everyone walked to the bar next door and walked towards my car. That's when I saw her. She was leaning against my car. It was dark, but I knew it was her. She was wearing a long coat and a wide smile.

I was annoyed. Here she was, ruining my plans once again. I had wanted to just wallow in my own self pity but she wouldn't even let me do that. My heart was racing. She said a soft hello and then teased me more. "Didn't like the last picture? You didn't respond..." I chuckled a little and lied. "I was just trying to get out of the store, finish up" I could tell she knew it was crap. She pulled at her coat a little, and I got a glimpse of what was underneath. Very little. I saw her milky white curves and the exact bra from the last picture. I got closer, clearly interested and she pulled me in for a kiss. I had forgiven and forgotten every irritation since the last time I saw her. I melted.

She broke the kiss suddenly. "Let's take a ride" She said with a giggle and quickly moved to the passenger side of my car. I unlocked it and got in. As she dropped her thick frame into the seat the exposed flesh bounced in such a way I couldn't resist. She saw and licked her lips. "Phone please, unlocked". I hated the way she spoke to me, but found myself pulling my phone out and unlocking it for her. The image of her tits returned to the screen. "Too busy huh?" She teased. She plugged in an address and put my phone onto my dash holder. 15 minute drive I was told, but in a direction I don't go. Opposite my house and towards the freeway. I was going to question, but as I looked over she had opened the bottom of her coat. Her hand was over her panties and touching herself. "Tell me how you played with yourself looking at my pictures while you take us there". I shifted from park to drive, and began to recount the experiences.

I absolutely would have been lying if I had said I hadn't thought about her. I think I stroked my cock to her after every picture was sent. Well after she gave me the impression I wasn't getting the real thing. She asked if I was caught at all, to which I said no. I was surprised, she almost sounded... disappointed? I kept driving and got onto the freeway as I talked, her fingers giving me a show in the low light, a flash as I passed each street lamp. Touching herself to my stories. Finally, we pulled up to a very nondescript building. It had a name that sounded like a cigar shop. She closed her coat with a bright flash in her eyes and jumped out of the car. Coming around to my side to bring me to the back. A heavy metal door barred our path but she had the code. We went in, then down a small hallway, finding a dark room with a TV at the end.

She took off her coat and hung it up. I finally got to see her amazing body. Her curves were that of an older woman, but still incredibly sexy. She turned back to face me, pressing her body to me, and kissing me deeply. My head was swimming and I felt completely out of control. I was her toy and it was becoming more and more clear to me. "Singles" She commanded, and I pulled out my wallet, giving her the $4 I had in my wallet. She moved to the TV and put them into a slot next to it. There was a menu that looked like it was from the early 90s as she scrolled down. It was clear it was porn, and she stopped on a title with glee. I didn't get a chance to read it but in just a few moments it was playing... gay porn?

There was an older man, clearly enjoying the holes of a younger man. I stared for a moment, and I could tell that this woman had a thing for guy on guy action. I felt stupid for not realizing earlier that she definitely knew the host was having fun when we stepped into that room. I was about to ask her about it when there was a knock. Followed by two more. The door is behind me, but, where did those come from? Her face was one of pure joy and she knelt down next to the wall. She knocked back, the entire time smiling at me.

It was then that I saw the hole. The dark room concealed them and there were holes on both sides of the wall. I had only a second to take that information before the next surprise came to me. A cock slid through the hole. She immediately took it into her mouth, but never broke eye contact with me. What is going on? I asked myself. Here is this woman, who I thought was into me, on her knees, and sucking a stranger's cock. She clearly planned this, did she want me to watch her? Was she no longer into me? I felt my heart sink for a moment and I debated just leaving but I could not look away.

It didn't take long to hear grunts and watch his pace quicken. I knew first hand how amazing her mouth felt and it seemed like she had the intention of finishing him quickly. I could hear words coming through, but wasn't sure if they were english or even any language at all for that matter. The thrusting stopped. His cock paused for a bit, then pulled back through. "W-why did you bring me here?" I asked her timidly. It felt as if we were alone again, despite the stranger never actually being in the room. She stood and walked over to me, pressing her chest into mine first, then lifting up and bringing her lips to mine. I closed my eyes... and tasted the fresh cum on my lips.

My eyes snapped open with the realization, but I slowly gave in. Kissing her back passionately. It was like our first kiss at that party... so intense and lustful. The cum dissipated and finally the kiss was broken. My face must have looked incredibly uncomfortable because she began apologizing. She told me she had just been caught up in the moment, and she teased at one of her large tits with her finger and then exposed it. Her nipples still stuck straight out, but pointing a little down, and her areolas were large. I took only a moment before she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to her tit. I suckled without a hesitation. Sucking on it hard, rolling it with my tongue and even a bite and pull with my teeth. Each movement met with an excited moan from her.

I know I consciously heard the next knock, but I was so engrossed with her chest I was oblivious to it. She didn't hesitate and knocked back, this time on the other wall. We were already close and I was able to keep enjoying my prize as her hand helped our newly found friend. After what seemed like a long time to me, she used her other hand to bring my face to hers. She gave me a soft kiss and then looked into my eyes. "Get on your knees with me and watch me suck this cock". I just nodded. I was under her spell and did as she commanded. I lowered down as she stripped off a bit more, only in panties now, leaning forward and taking the new throbbing shaft between her lips.

12