The First Number I Ever Got

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes didn't move from mine as she pleasured this stranger. She gave me a display of her tits as she massaged them, clearly enjoying every moment of this. I would be lying if I said it wasn't incredibly hot. She was showing me a new world and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. She stopped sucking the cock and began to stroke it with her hand as she pulled me in for a kiss. Passionate, wet, and slightly salty from the strangers precum. In hindsight I knew what she was doing. Her hand on my chin, pulling me, adjusting herself on her knees. What she wanted was obvious, but, at that moment, I was surprised when I felt that cockhead touch my lips. My eyes snapped open, but I did not stop kissing her. Our lips and tongues made room for this third person until we were wrapped around his cockhead. Then she just pulled back.

Here I was. Straight, and a cock in my mouth. Well, I was starting to question that concept but I just sat there. Broken from thought as the stranger pushed against the wall, eager to get more inside of me without knowing what was going on. She moved on her knees until she was behind me and pressed her tits into my back. Whispering into my ear "I want a boyfriend who will suck cock for me. I want a young... sexy... cocksucker". I heard the moan first, before I realized it was coming from my own throat. Was I so turned on by this? The vibrations must have amplified it for the stranger as he began to thrust as well. I closed my eyes again and she pushed my head closer, letting the stranger use me more.

As his cock slid in and out of my mouth, I felt her hands over my body. She began to unbutton my work shirt and tease my cock through my shorts. Touching me everywhere, moaning, purring, kissing my neck. This was driving her wild and her body let me know. With my shirt off her nipples were rock hard and scraping into my back. It turned me on so much and I think at that moment I began to suck... to let my tongue please this stranger inside of me. His pace quickening again, her touches more deliberate, teasing, and I was in the center of them both.

Her hand reached up after a moment and began to assist the stranger. I was only suckling his head really and she stroked his base. His grunts told me what was to come next and as I prepared myself for the blast, I was surprised again. She gripped the base of his cock and pulled my hair... and I received a facial. My first time sucking a cock and I was to be painted in the hot thick substance... He didn't give many pumps. A few to my cheek and one close to my eye and his cock retreated. Like a satisfied soldier who had completed his mission. Her tongue found each line, licking it up as she held my head and delivered each package with a long, sensual kiss.

She stood again, as I was catching my breath. My head was swimming recounting what had just happened. I had just sucked a stranger's cock to completion and I realized my cock was rock hard. I looked at her amazing round ass, barely covered in some lacey boy shorts that really emphasized her curves. She was going through her coat and I saw her checking her phone, then getting a condom. She turned back to me and let me know it was time for me to get naked. She was ready to reward me. I stood, and stripped off what I had left, letting my cock spring free into the air. I was so ready to fuck this woman, I could barely stand it.

She dropped to her knees and rubbed her hands up my thighs and to my chest. Taking in the sight before kissing around my cock softly. Still teasing me, still enjoying herself, drawing out the sensuality of the moment. She pushed me and turned me, and I could see she wanted light from the tv to open the condom. She slid it down over my cock and told me her plan. "I want you to fuck me doggy style but... I want my head in front of the hole in case a stranger comes." It sounded good to me, and really I would have said yes to anything. She rose to her feet and made another display sliding her panties off. Her pussy bare and clearly soaked, even in the dim light. She turned, placed her hands on either side of the hole, and stuck her ass out.

I moved to position myself, the room wasn't quite large enough for her to spread out in this way. Her head was far from the hole and I had to squeeze between her and the wall to position my cock. It didn't matter though, I would have moved the wall just to get inside of her. I lined up my cock and slid it up and down her lips before burying it deep. She grunted hard and pushed back, pressing me into the wall. "That's it my sexy cocksucking boyfriend... now let me take care of you... every bit of you." Her head turned back as she spoke, and began to push her full weight back, slamming her ass into me. It was intense.

She kept a slow pace, watching my face as she pushed back, taking time to circle her hips while I was buried deep. Out, a small tease, then back in slowly, circling her hips. She really knew how to work my cock. It was then that I realized exactly where I was. Or more specifically, where the first hole was. It was directly at my ass. I realized this not only because I felt my cheeks being pressed in a slightly uncomfortable way, but because I felt a hand on them now. "Wait... wait I think we should swap... there is... someone here" She groaned an acknowledgement and pushed back, pinning me there.

Their fingers were warm at first, but then became quite cold... wet... and much more invasive. They were probing between my cheeks and quickly found their target. Teasing and touching my hole before disappearing, and reappearing again, much more wet, and pushing further. "They... they are..." I said quite breathlessly. Her face was so excited. "Tell me... tell me every detail. I want to know. I want you to describe losing your virginity" I let out a gasp and my eyes went wide. This was her plan. She had used her phone and... she knew the person on the other side. And then their finger pressed inside of me. Into my ass. I thought it would hurt, that was what everyone had said, but it just felt... uncomfortable. Like too much pressure.

"Its... they... have a finger... in me" Her hips rotated and bucked. Her ass jiggling as her pussy had a tight grip on my cock. "Oh... I think... there is another one" Her groans increased and I watched as she groped her own tits. "Another what, my cocksucker, tell me." I panted, my eyes closing. The feeling was too intense and I was under her spell. "Another finger and..." I stopped for a moment before being able to continue. "They just went... as far as... I felt their knuckles". My hands on her hips now, branching myself. I think I would have fallen if I wasn't pinned.

I was able to breathe again and regain some consciousness as their fingers slipped free. Panting hard I opened my eyes again. "I think... they left. Their fingers are gone." She let free a little giggle and shook her head no. I felt the pressure again, this time much warmer, but still wet. It pressed my cheeks open and teased again. "Tell me..." She almost hissed. "They... are using their thumb? Its... bigger" I panted, watching her lick her lips. "They are pushing... me open and..." I grunted and leaned onto her. I knew what it was. It was not their thumb. They had returned to my entrance but this time with their cock. "Oh god, its their cock..." I blurted out. And with that she started fucking me. Not slow or sensual like before. She was rocking me hard, pressing me into the wall each time and the stranger entered me completely. Deep. Or I imagine deep anyway, I had nothing to compare it to. My cock being milked from the front and behind me the thrusting began.

I was being fucked by two different people at the same time. It was euphoric and confusing all at the same time. I had never had someone approach me and now, two people were more than happy to use my body for their satisfaction. "I can't... hold..." I grumbled, feeling my body tense as an orgasm welled up. She quickly pulled off of me, ripping the condom free and stroked my cock. She used her other arm to lift her tits up, hold them up as a target for my impending shot. I felt it building, my hands went to her shoulders to brace myself, and with that, I released. My legs shaking as my cock shot my load all over her tits, spilling down from one into her cleavage before she aimed at the other. The entire time the man behind me did not stop... continuing to fuck my hole with fervor. I had finished, and was ready to collapse, but she held my hips against the wall. The man speeding up and with a slow pull out stopped... and I felt his cum splatter my ass. I finally was allowed to drop.

She kissed me intensely as the ability to think returned to my brain. I can't believe what has happened, that I did everything she wanted. I started to reach to wipe my ass but she stopped me. "No hon" She grabbed her bra and put it on, smearing the cum on her tit and onto the bra. "Sluts like us wear the last one home to remind us that we did our job right" At this point, I just nodded. I took in the information as if I was being trained. I got my underwear and pulled it up, feeling the wet spot only grow from the fucking and the cum. I got my pants next, and my shirt, and with an exhausted sign finished with my shoes. She also stood, putting back on what little other clothing she had, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You did so good tonight..."

We walked to the parking lot, slowly, and went to my car. I looked up as I unlocked it and saw a familiar face. It was the man who had the party. Who I had seen with a guy on his knees in front of him. She must have noticed as she smiled at me. "Wanted to make sure your first time was with someone who would make sure you enjoyed it." I just stood there with I'm sure a dumb look on my face. He waved and smiled as he got into his card. She waved back and giggled. "Looks like he approves. Now I can bring my boyfriend to the 'real' parties he throws..." I got into my car, feeling my wet ass, and wondered what else my new girlfriend had in store for me.

12