All Comments on 'The First One'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

I think this will be a cuck story. It’s certainly heading that way.

Score 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your first story Pippa, but this story has the making of an even more exciting read, definitely 5 stars. I loved the idea of sharing your naughty pics with your husbands friend. I remember doing the same with my friend, sharing sexy totally naked pics of our wives, although I have to admit our wives didn't know. A number of lovely wanks whilst looking at them, no doubt Dave did the same while looking at your pics. Another chapter please, I love where this might be leading. Well written to. xx

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 2 years ago

Nice little build up. Good work!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

I tend to do what I'm told so I read your other four stories first. They're excellent, by the way, and I gave five stars to each. I felt I was right there, with you. I also loved this story, but I must warn you: You placed it in the Loving Wives rubric which is chock a bloc full of immature, angry readers. You will get low scores and nasty comments. Today I received the following comment, in its entirety, on one of my stories: "Anonymous about 7 hours ago

ZEROZEROZERO.... PUKEPUKEPUKE...."

Of course, many of the readers are not writers, and have not developed a way to express themselves elegantly. However the above person communicated, somewhat effectively, his reaction to my story.

So good luck. Please remember your stories are good! 5* from me. ~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please stay in England and burn your computer

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Promising, but I don't much enjoy such a long preamble to a story and not seeing the story. Chances are I won't be on here the day your next chapter is published. Your sentence structures are artfully produced, but the lack of proof reading takes away any hint of professionalism. If you are too busy to proof your 'finished' story then send it out for a free proof read by one of the zillion volunteers who are underutilized. Examples are you character names which collectively enjoy about 50% capitalization of their given names. You have gathered a promising 6 followers per story published and this is early in the day. Good writers average about 10 per. Do keep 'em coming.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Old cow 38D pictures.

26thNCuck Disapproved

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"End of chapter 1."

.

I hate, hate, hate, HATE getting to the end of a story and only then finding out it's not a complete story. I checked your bio, and you used chapter numbers before, so you know how and when to use them. This time, you just couldn't be bothered. If you care so little for your own story, why should anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re:JB Edwards Wow aren't you the smart one. Listen idiot, there is a reason authors post in Loving Wives. It's the only category that gets maximum exposure and multiple feedbacks. Why else would garbage writers post their fetish cuck stories here. They well know what to expect. Readers voicing their opinion doesn't make them immature or angry, but then you idiots that post garbage would think that. You expect eloquent expression? May I remind you that this is a porn site. And please Odiouser stop your bullshit about number of followers per story. Who really gives a shit? As to story, nothing to fawn over and I'm not crazy about this style of one sentence writing. I don't know what Odiouser means by sentence structure are artfully produced. Get an editor and improve your writing style. Damn to give this a five star rating is an insult to the Hall of Fame writers of this category. Some of you readers make no sense at all. Apparently it doesn't take much to please you. Any whore in the port story will do. 3* for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Talk about a complete ass….Look how that slug “Wargamer” rated this story a one simply because he “thinks” it might turn out to be a type story he doesn’t like. Has there ever been a bigger dick comment on here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At the risk of plagiarizing Odiouser, I agree that this first chapter, while intelligently written, is in bad need of a proofreading. The reader should be feeling your story, not distracted by capitalization and punctuation errors. Thanks, looking forward to chapter two.

UrVesseUrVesseabout 2 years ago

Well done Pippa. I've enjoyed every one of your stories and I want more ... what more could an author wish for? (Except maybe money! :-) XX

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 2 years ago

Another good un', keep them coming!

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

I have some agreement with other commentators Pippa. Your writing is in a simplistic style that I agree would benefit from being expanded on. Where I strongly disagree with them is not to give a new writer the chance to find their feet. I try to be constructive in any comments I make and not blatently critical. I'm new to writing here as well. Don't let them put you off....there are good elements in your story telling.

UrVesseUrVesseabout 2 years ago

Well done Pippa. I've enjoyed all of your stories and I want more. I guess I'm in your niche and I won't be the only one, so please keep going for us.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

****Good opening Hoping this series is as fun to read as Neighbour. Thanks for sharing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Love your stories, consensual sharing and loving

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Good start to what could be an entailing read if your blossoming as a lady who likes to share. I’ll be reading the rest with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. We loved your 'noisy neighbour' stories and this one takes off from there!

However, the numerous typos distract from an otherwise excellent story. We understand that there are differences between British English and American English so, that didn’t bother us. However, other spelling, punctation, and grammatical errors could easily be corrected before posting. For example, a person’s name should always begin with a capital letter, i.e., ‘John’ and not ‘john’.

Now, on to the strong points of your story. We enjoyed the way Pippa continues to blossom, and grow into a sexual woman. My wife used to be shy and now she is a highly sexual exhibitionist and hot wife! So, she can relate to Pippa in your story.

After my wife and I began to make home videos and take suggestive photos of her, it kicked her sex drive into high gear. She discovered she had exhibitionist tendencies. The following lines from your story were excellent – they described her ‘process’:

“However, even at this early stage in our journey, the thought of John's friend looking at my naked body in revealing poses.....gave me more than just a thrill. This was another one of my secret desires that john at this stage was unaware of.

“I loved to see other men looking at me.....in that way. It got me so excited. I noticed it all the time while we were out, shopping for instance. Guy's looking at my cleavage, ass etc, some sneaking looks, others too brazen to care. They would just grin wolfishly back at me when I noticed them looking....Eyes all over me......it's delicious. I often find a damp spot in my panties on returning home after I've been ogled.”

My wife just loves to look directly at men who are ogling her and give them a big smile. It’s very hot, when we are out together, and she makes eye contact with a ‘wolf’. She will often adjust her blouse to give him more cleavage or slide her skirt up, around her waist, to give him some extra leg exposure.

Then, she looks at me, looks at him again, and often the man comes over to start hitting on her. He immediately knows I’m a cuck so, he focuses exclusively on her - and she responds! When my wife reached that stage, she just had to try stray cock.

My wife, especially enjoys reading about other married woman tip toeing toward infidelity. She says all wives should get themselves pumped full of sperm from the big cocks of other men!

Nice chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES