The First One Ch. 04

Story Info
Neil's secret is revealed.
1.8k words
4.33
12.3k
20

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

The next morning, thursday, before john went off to work, we hid the camera on top of a large bathroom cabinet aimed down at the laundry basket.

It was hidden so well in amongst bottles of perfume, deodorant, conditioner etc that even I could not see it at first and I knew where to look.

Perfect, all was set.

Just before neil arrived I went up to the bathroom and activated the little camera.

And that, as they say, was that.

Neil knocked on the door 5 minutes later and was invited in with my usual cheery hello and warm smile.

Neil, if it were possible, was even more shy and nervous than normal.... embarrassment perhaps?....at what he'd probably done recently?

As far as I was aware the rest of the day went as normal.

Neil upstairs painting, me going about my usual business.

As far as I was aware....

What I wasn't aware of, as I got on with the daily routine, is that john's little camera had indeed captured something.....

Something very interesting.

By the time the boys had come home and neil had gone I was itching to see if it had got anything.

Even when John came back we still couldn't check the footage as the boys were about.

It wasn't till late that night we finally sat down together on the sofa. Me with a large glass of red, john with a beer.

The little camera had a memory card, which john now inserted into our laptop. We were soon riveted to the screen as our bathroom, with the laundry basket center stage, flickered into view.

It was odd sat there looking at our own bathroom from this strange angle, knowing that this was secret footage shot clandestinely. A sense of mischievous excitement entered both myself and john, all of a sudden I felt like I was back at school, involved in some naughty prank or other.....

Then, as we watched the screen I could hear neil's knock at the door and also my own voice faintly, welcoming him in.

Next, neil's footsteps on the stairs as he came up them. Noises of an aluminium step ladder clanging, plastic sheeting rustling, paint tins being opened, a cough from neil.

What followed next was 15 minutes of nothing, except an empty bathroom, paint roller noises, and washing up noises from me down stairs in the kitchen.

It got a little boring staring at our bathroom for that time.....so we fast forward.

At 38 minutes something happened....

Neil came into the bathroom and had a pee! Fortunately the camera angle saved us from the full view of this. We could just see the back of him up to his waist area.

Fast forwarding again.

Then, almost exactly half hour later at 1 hour 7 minutes..... something....

Neil entering the bathroom, pushing the door to, going straight for the laundry basket.

And I must point out at this stage that I had put some 'bait' in there that morning.

A nice aromatic, used pair of my everyday undies, these weren't fancy, just the white cotton variety.

We watched him lift the lid and pick out the panties, bringing them up to his nose and breathing deeply.

"I knew it!"

My words blurted out.

As I watched this act my mouth slowly opened, a surge of raw excitement swept through me, so strong that I was barely aware of john's excited remark

"Oh yes! Go for it neil....have a good sniff"

Absently crossing my legs, I continued watching.

All attention was now focused on neil. Next, he went over to the toilet. You could hear his pants zipper going down. Then, he did it, right there in our bathroom.

We couldn't see the actual act, but it was obvious. His elbow was just visible near the top of the screen, pistoning back and forth.

Neil....was having a wank....using my panties as stimulation.

Or rather, the smell of my pussy as stimulation.

"Oh fuck yes!...."

John's excited comment, the word 'yes' overemphasized.

"Look what he's doing!....fuck me!...go on give it some neil"

My own comment was one of excited fascination, if a little more restrained.

"Oh my god"

The words came out quietly, absently, because i was so transfixed by what I was watching.

Neil played with himself for a minute and a half before coming over our toilet. Just before he did it his arm movements sped up, then he tensed up pushing his hips forward, a muffled groan, presumably because my panties were covering his mouth.

Afterwards neil put my panties back in the basket and carefully cleaned up any wayward spurts of cum, he was very thorough. The video ran out a couple minutes later. We had only just managed to capture it.

Well, what can I say?

John turned to me and I him, our eyes met.

This...this is what we had been looking for. Our fantasy was taking its first tentative steps into reality. All we could do before was use our imagination. For instance, with the pictures john gave to his friend, we both knew what he'd be doing with them....

The guy's who chatted me up in pubs, we imagined what they would do with me once alone....

It was all fantasy up to that point. But now we had something real.

We could actually see this guy jacking off to the smell of my pussy....the potency of the excitement this produced in both of us was overwhelming....

I quickly realised that I needed urgent relief.

The look in john's eyes told me he was the same. The large bulge in his pants backed this up!

It was john who spoke first.

"You....want to go in the kitchen?"

I knew what he meant but the boys were still awake, I wasn't comfortable with the possibility of being discovered. They could come back down for something.

Looking around at the dining room window and out into the gloom of the back yard....the shed.

We have a large brick built shed in the back garden, it would have to do.....I had an itch that needed scratching... urgently.

Looking back around at john, I whispered.

"The shed"

Then, without waiting for a reply I began to get up, immediately feeling how wet I'd become downstairs....oh god I couldn't wait.

With raw excitement filling my veins I headed out the room, through the kitchen and out into the garden, john hot on my heels.

Once inside and the door bolted, that sense of urgency caught up with us in a hurry.

There was no foreplay, no kissing, no gentle caress or softly spoken words of tender love.

What I wanted....needed....was to be fucked....hard and fast....and that is what I got.

After pulling my jogging pants and panties down, I was bent over the workbench and given a vigorous pounding.

Neither of us lasted long. Mine came first, bringing with it a new level of intensity. So powerful was my climax I almost blacked out.

It left me trembling and breathless. As I was coming out of it john came too, squirting a huge hot load deep inside me.

We had only been going for a few minutes.

Afterwards, I was so wet that john had to go back in the house and get me a box of tissues.

The next morning we tried to reposition the camera for a better view but it was hopeless, the only place it couldn't be seen was where it already was.

This created a lot of frustration especially with me as I had a growing keen interest to see neil's cock and watch him actually come..... because of me.

What we did manage to do was alter the angle so it aimed higher up. Now there would be all of neil on film not just his lower half.

Although we would still only see the back of him. It would have to do for now.

We left some more panties for him as bait. This time, to make sure we got it, I only activated the camera when about to go out, pretending to have a pee as cover.

After checking the footage more closely, it was clear that neil waited till I'd gone out for a walk. From the movement of shadows cast on the bathroom floor from the landing area it appeared that neil, upon hearing me say 'bye' from downstairs and close the front door, watched me leave to make sure I was gone.

We could see his shadow pass the open bathroom door, hear our bedroom floorboards creak. He was watching me walk away down the street through our bedroom window.

A very careful man.

Anyway, we soon had another video of neil pleasing himself in the bathroom.

I got so turned on watching it happen..... listening to his little grunts and moans.....

That weekend john bought me some nice lacy black panties, the type neil really liked. I wore them from saturday all the way through to monday morning. It did become uncomfortable for me because I normally change underwear daily, also these were very skimpy and kept disappearing into my ass crack!

So, by monday they were shall we say 'heavy' with the scent of my pussy, it had been a hot weekend....

Taking them off and placing them right at the top of the basket just before going out for my walk.

Sure enough, when I checked after neil went home they had gone.

On the video later that night neil's excited exclamation at finding such a prize could just be heard, seconds after the basket lid had been removed

"Oh yeah.....oh god yeah"

His whispered words accompanied by deep breaths as he took in my aroma.

We watched neil come into view and stand over the toilet, left hand holding the panties up to his mouth and nose, right hand working away....

Again, I felt that frustration at not being able to see everything.

Neil did turn slightly to his right near the end and we could see the side of his face, he was bright red and sweaty, eyes closed.....in his mouth were my panties!

"Oh shit..... look what he's doing....there in his mouth"

John's excited words.

A second later neil grunts several times and jerks his lower half, parting with another load..... because of me.

It had been amazing to watch. And we knew that he had taken the panties home to 'use' again.

The viewing that night led to the usual outcome, a trip out to the shed for some vigorous relief....

This situation with neil was rapidly becoming an obsession for us both. But, we wanted more. Everything possible had already been done, there was no way to experience more......

My frustration at not being able to see everything had reached boiling point.

Then....later that night while in bed.

My husband made a suggestion....

End of chapter 4.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers