The First One Ch. 05

Story Info
Pippa makes her move.
2.2k words
4.49
11.7k
18

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was going to do it as soon as john revealed his plan to me.

I realised that my frustration was not just because I couldn't see everything....it was because I was ready. Ready to move on and take that first step out of fantasy and into reality. Here we had a perfect opportunity that up till this point had not been properly taken advantage of.

John's plan changed that. It was simple really. What he proposed was this. The next morning I would go about my usual routine, make sure a not so 'fresh' pair of panties was in its place, switch the camera on and then go out for a walk. Or at least, that's what neil would believe I'd done.

The plan was then for me to walk around the corner out of neil's view, as he would surely be watching my departure. Wait a moment, then return to the house and sneak back in.....to catch him in the act.

Of course, I wouldn't be angry with neil. No, I'd be very understanding..... So much so that I would.....offer him a helping hand.....so to speak.

It was daring alright.... risky. There was a lot that could go wrong. I could be seen or heard getting back in the house for instance, or worse, neil could freak out. This latter problem was most likely. Here was this desperately shy and timid man in his clients bathroom tossing off to their underwear..... about to get caught red handed. You can imagine....

But, I didn't care. I wanted this. I was ready and very, very willing.

That morning after kissing john goodbye, he whispered in my ear.

"You'll be fine.....your in control"

He kissed me back, then was gone out the door, leaving me with plenty to think about. The worst part of the day was the half hour or so after the boys had left for school but before neil arrived. My mind was awash with thoughts and emotions, it was almost turmoil. I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

The 'what if's'......oh my the what if's! They just kept coming. I was lost in a sea of nervous excitement, drowning in these 2 powerful emotions. Time and time again I went through what I was going to do, imagining alsorts. What if neil turned violent? Angry at being discovered? It was something we'd discussed the previous night but ruled it out.

Neil is shy, timid. He definitely wasn't the violent type. He was more likely to freak out and run away. But, there was always what if?

I pulled myself together and remembered John's words 'your in control'. That in itself I thought, would be a bigger problem than what it turned out to be. You see, I'm normally submissive especially in the bedroom department. But now I would be the dominant one, I would have to take control of the situation. Quickly and smoothly.

However, with neil, my dominance over him had come without even trying. He was so afraid of me.that as I mentioned earlier, he sometimes physically jumped at my presence near him. So, he would be putty in my hands.

There came a point that morning when I had explored so my scenarios in my mind that it actually got tiring. And then, just like that.....a knock at the door. Neil was here.

I greeted him like I always did and invited him inside, noticing as I did so neil's extra nervousness. He had after all, recently swiped my undies and.....done things with them.

Trying to keep the morning routine normal while a torrent of thoughts and feelings flood one's mind is quite difficult, but I managed it somehow. Not giving anything away to neil. This had to be a complete surprise to him.

Going upstairs around 10, neil was busy in the boys back bedroom sanding the skirting board down. I pretended to use the bathroom, switching the camera on then going back downstairs telling neil I was off out. A quiet.

"Ok pippa"

Was his response. Next I brushed my hair and got ready to go. It was another hot day, outside the birds were singing and not a cloud in the sky, glorious. Closing the door and walking away, knowing neil's eyes would be upon me as I made my way along the pavement....

A naughty idea suddenly occurred to me. Stopping and bending right over, pretending my lace was loose, giving him an eyeful of my bum. That morning I had my skin tight pants on. John called them 'pants in a can' as it appeared they had been sprayed onto me.

The feeling, that neil would be looking at me..... quashed any last minute nerves I had, excitement was now in full control. I love that feeling, knowing a guy's watching me, having dirty thoughts. I felt determined to carry this out.

Straightening back up I wondered off around the corner and out of view, waiting just a moment. Timing was everything, we noticed from watching the videos that he always did it right after I'd gone.

What followed next was almost surreal, it felt so odd, walking quickly back the way I'd come and....oh so carefully....going back into my own house. I got a little déja vu. Suddenly remembering how, when we lived at church view, I'd sneak upstairs to listen to mary and her young lover david next door.

Trying to be as quiet as possible, but moving as quickly as possible, I climbed the stairs back up to the bathroom I'd just been in moments earlier. Sure enough, the bathroom door was pushed to but not closed.

Neil was not in the back bedroom. As I moved silently up to the top step, a shadow moved within the bathroom confirming he was in there. This was it, it was now or never

I recall my heart beating like crazy as I rushed the last few steps and flung the door open....

I've honestly never seen anyone so shocked in my life! Neil was stood up against the toilet, half turned away from me, looking around with the most wide eyed fearful expression.

His mouth literally dropped open. In his left hand which was being slowly dropped away from his face down by his side, were the panties I'd left for him that morning. His right hand was partially obscured from my view.

For a brief agonising second, nobody spoke, we just stared at each other..... Then, neil began babbling. The words came out so fast that his mouth couldn't keep up.....he began to stutter.

"Pippa....I'm.....sor.....s..... sorry.....I.......I......ca....ca...... can't.....h....h.....help it"

There was no way out of this for him, he'd been caught red handed, there was no point denying it. He knew it and I knew it. Moving further into the room, close up to him, glancing down I could see it for the first time, the hand still holding it, quickly let go and dropped to his side.

Neil's stiff cock wasn't very long, I'd say maybe less than 5" but it was quite thick, it had a good girth. My eyes were drawn to the big bulbous bell end which was a rich deep purple colour. As i watched it began to deflate and shrink. Looking back up at neil, his eyes filled with fear......

"Pi.....pippa....I...... I'm...s....so..... sorry....I..... can't h....help.....it.....p....p.... please....d....don't tell....d....don't.tell.....j....john"

Neil was absolutely terrified. Literally shaking like a leaf. I had to gain his trust, and quickly

Now its my turn to speak

"It's alright neil.....it's alright"

My soft quiet words were accompanied by a warm smile.

"Really....it's alright....I'm not mad with you.....I understand.....you can't help it"

Neil looked a little confused. He must at this point, have been wondering why I wasn't slapping him across the face and making threats to call the police. Then he noticed me looking at his shrinking dick....he made a move to put it back in his pants.

I stopped him, putting my hand on his.

"No"

I said in that same quiet calming tone.

"Leave it there"

I'm in control....

Neil looked back up at me with increasing confusion. Gently holding his right hand, I began slowly stroking up and down it in a calming way while talking to him softly, quietly.

Telling neil that I knew what he'd been doing for a while now, I didn't mind at all, in fact I liked what he did with my panties. It made me feel.....excited. I told him that I'd been leaving him a new pair of panties everyday, as a gift.

Neil seemed to calm a little. We were stood very close, making eye contact. I let my eyes drop to neil's still shrinking cock, neil followed my gaze. Letting go of his hand and, still staring down, I asked.

"Would you mind if I touched it?"

Although it was a question, I didn't wait for an answer and began inching my hand towards it.

Neil's fear suddenly rose up again, he became agitated, looking around with that wide eyed expression. He was looking back at the bathroom door as though someone would burst through it any minute.

"Wh.....wh....what.....about....j.....j.....John.....p.... please.....don't.......don't tell......j.....John"

This was the point where I almost lost neil, he was so freaked out, but what I did next soon had him back under my control. Reassuring him with my soft gentle tone, I said.

"I won't tell him if you won't.....it can be our secret.....just you.....and me"

Seconds later my fingers curled around his cock.

Neil's reaction was immediate, he jumped a little at my touch, drew in a deep breath, staring down in disbelief at what was happening.

"Oh god.....oh my god"

His desperate words whispered quickly, voice shaking with emotion. I could feel him growing again in my hand as I played with it, caressing, stroking, gently shaking his stubby.....heavy thing.

The weight surprised me, for such a short length.....and it felt so... hot.

This was my first time touching another guy's dick. It was very exciting but also a bit weird.....if that makes sense? Kind of surreal

Neil, by now, was lost in a whole new world of sensation, as I caressed and played with his hardening cock. His moans and groans of pleasure, every little hump, every quiver that he produced was caused by me.... I'm in control... He was mine.

I recall neil starting to hump my hand, he was as red as a beetroot and breathing hard. I knew what was going to happen next.... His hand resting on my shoulder....started to grip hard.

Quickening my hand movements and increasing grip, neil suddenly humped like crazy and then pushed his hips forward, stiffening up. Letting out a high pitched groan, throwing his head back, eyes screwed shut.

I felt it before I saw it, a strong pumping, pulsing sensation......then he was coming in my hand....the first two powerful squirts hit the upturned toilet seat. More dripped into the toilet with a 'shplop.....shplop.....shplop' noise. I could feel him shaking all over with the intensity of what I was doing to him.....a surge of excitement smashed through me.

Suddenly remembering our camera I seized the opportunity while neil's eyes were closed, his attention elsewhere..... I looked around and up at where it was, my face feeling hot, flushed with excitement, fixing the lense firmly with a wicked grin, biting my lower lip.

It was a look that said it all, and what it said was this

'Look honey....look at what I'm doing....I'm wanking off another man.....and I'm loving it'

It was true, I was loving every second. The growing damp spot in my panties, proof if any were needed.

Turning attention back to neil, I was still shaking him.....globs of pearly white flew this way and that.....it was on and in the toilet.....even on the wall beside the toilet roll holder.....

I slowed down as the grip of neil's climax began to leave him. He was still breathing hard and had a light coating of sweat all over his face. Slowly his head angled back down, eyes opening, staring in disbelief at his dick, still grasped firmly within my hand. I could feel his cum oozing down my wrist.

"There.....now doesn't that feel better?"

My soft quiet words. Neil just nodded while staring downwards, he seemed at that moment, lost for words.... I continued.

"It's nice to do it yourself.....but so much nicer if someone does it for you.....don't you think?"

Again no answer but a nod. Neil was calming down more now, he was coming out of the trance that I'd put him under.

I slowly let go of his shrinking sticky cock and grabbed some toilet roll to clean off my hand, then went over to the sink to wash up. This is where neil did find his tongue, and, with no stuttering this time began to profusely thank me. It brought a smile to my face how grateful he was.....and how polite. So endearing.

I told him that it was my pleasure, even promised him the same thing again next day. Then I instructed him to clean up properly as we didn't want my husband finding out what we had been up to.

This I found rather amusing and couldn't help give the camera a knowing grin as I went back out the bathroom.... leaving neil to clean up.

There it was, I'd done it. I'd been intimate with another man. Oh not all the way of course.....but it was a start. And we had it all on tape....

End of chapter 5.