The First One Ch. 06

Story Info
Pippa has a special surprise.
3.1k words
4.54
14.8k
23

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that first time with neil I can honestly say that I freaked out!

The gravity of what I'd done did not hit me straight away. But when it did..... it hit hard.

During the time I'd been with neil it was pure excitement and indeed, shortly after neil had cleaned up I was back up there running a bath and playing with myself in the warmth and bubbles.

I had to have relief.

But afterwards the nerves returned in all there unwanted glory.

My main worry was what john would think? Even though he wanted this too, and in fact it was his suggestion.

But actually doing something was very different than fantasising about it......what if he didn't like what I'd done? He might be angry? Become jealous. He might even confront neil.

For a time that day, I even considered deleting the footage and pretending I'd chickened out.

I'm so glad that I didn't.

Because when john saw it, when we watched it together later that night in bed, he wasn't angry at all.

I had been worrying for nothing. John got so turned on watching it I could feel him trembling with excitement as he laid next to me.

He needed immediate relief so I put my hand upon his stiff cock and did to him what I'd done to our painter that morning.

I did it while he watched me grinning up at the camera, my eyes full of mischievous excitement, as I pleasured neil over our toilet.

John came before the video ended, he was so turned on I hardly had to touch him.

Afterwards he went down on me, we had to be quiet again as the boys were still awake. I came hard, gushing juices into my husband's mouth.

After I'd calmed down he was ready again and had something sticky for me.

A creamy drink.

That night neither of us could sleep. We were too excited. In between oral sessions we talked at length about what had happened.....and what was going to happen next.

John asked lots of questions, including one I'd been worried about. Would I go all the way with neil?

I already knew the answer to this question....it was no.

I just didn't fancy neil....to want to do that with him.

John was a little disappointed but understood my reasons and respected my decision.

Much later in our journey I did look back upon this time with neil and regret not doing it properly with him. As john pointed out at the time, it would have been awesome to watch, as we suspected neil to be a virgin.

After dealing with him that morning I was sure he was.

Can you imagine still being a virgin in your 50's!

Why was neil so nervous of women?

Still, what's done is done. A missed opportunity.....but I more than made up for that later in our journey.

For now, we would amuse ourselves with what we had.

The problem here was that neil would not be painting for ever, in fact he would be finished by the end of the week.

I didn't want to go all the way with him so it was pointless to keep seeing him after the work was done. So, we only had three days left......to play with him....and I was determined to get out of it what i could....I was going to enjoy myself.

Put on a show for the camera....

Next day my promise to neil was kept. This time, as soon as he arrived I led him by the hand up our stairs, into our bathroom.....and relieved him of his sticky burden.

Positioning myself differently this time, so that john would see more, always mindful of the camera angle. I got quite excited, knowing my husband would actually see my hand working another guy's cock.

As neil was about to come I couldn't help goading him. Still using that soft gentle tone, the words not just for neil's benefit....but my husband's too.

"That's it neil.....oh yeah....come on.....that's it.....come on...."

As he lost it and made that high pitched groan, his eyes closed tight shut once again.....my opportunity....

Giving the camera a cheeky sideways glance that said....'look what I've done'.

While neil humped and his hot cum flowed over my fingers I continued speaking. I don't know why I said this but it just seemed appropriate at the time. I called neil a 'good boy', in the same way one might speak to a dog that's done something impressive.

"Yeah....that's it.....give me it.....good boy..... good boy"

Oh my god! John went nuts when he saw the video later, especially the bit where I called neil a good boy. I must admit myself it did look and sound good, especially with my crafty glance at the camera.

That night the boys were sleeping over at a friend's house so there was no holding back. The next morning I was sore downstairs and john was practically limping.

But, it just kept getting better with each video.

During the day, after I'd seen to neil there was a kind of silent understanding between the two of us.

He and I both knew that's all that was going to happen. I never did anything else for him during the day and he never requested anything.

He knew his place and seemed to consider himself lucky to get what he did. He was always very thankful and grateful to me.....but never asked for more.

He was still shy and quiet around me but not as much.

It was clear he understood I was in control, I was in charge.

Thursday went by just the same, another nice video for us to watch together. With even more goading this time.

Neil had told me that afternoon that he was nearly finished and friday would be the last day.

I knew this time would come and I'd been secretly planning something special for both men. I'd been wearing some special lacy panties since wednesday, making sure they were nice and aromatic for neil, a kind of farewell gift. John knew, neil didn't.

But what neither of them knew was what I was planning to do on the last day.....

Since first setting eyes on neil's little fat dick I'd been fascinated by its big purple bell end.....it was actually quite handsome....while wanking him off I'd caught myself absently licking my lips several times.... wondering what it would feel like......in my mouth....

So, on that last morning I had a little treat in store. Not just for myself but for my husband too, and especially neil.

After his arrival, I led neil up the stairs and into our bathroom like usual but this time instead of just getting it out by unzipping the pants fly, I started to undo his belt.

This new behaviour did not go unnoticed and neil asked me in his usual shy way, his quiet voice shaking a little with nervous anticipation.

"Pippa.....wh.....what are you doing?"

Reassuring him while getting down on my knees in front of him I said.

"It's alright.... you'll see.....just relax"

I soon had his pants down and promptly pulled down the underwear too....

Neil's little fat dick sprang forth, it was already nearly fully erect, the big purple head quickly swelling up.

Reaching out and grasping him in my right hand, the familiar flinch as I did so.

He always jumped at that initial touch.

He let out a gasp and shuddered as I now brought my left hand into play, massaging his hairy balls.

Another loud gasp from neil, he was now fully erect. I stared longingly at that big head just inches away, running my tongue across my lips....

This was it.

I let go his balls with my left hand, moved closer, and used my right hand to direct him into my mouth.....all the while looking up..... watching his reaction closely.

I'm glad I did because the look on his face.....it was priceless and no words can accurately describe the look he gave me.

Just like when I first touched him earlier in the week, neil's mouth dropped open, his eyes widened, a loud intake of air preceded an exhale of

"Oh....oh god......oh god..... pippa.....oh.....ahhhh"

The high pitched 'ahhhh' at the end was caused by my tongue action on the underside of this new toy, my new lolly. As I sucked and licked, the fingers of my right hand massaged and caressed neil's balls.

Neil's desperate moans and gasps for air rapidly increased and I felt his hands on my head, fingers in my hair.

I must say, I was in lolly heaven, the shape and size of neil's bell end was just right to fill my mouth without being too big. But alas it was not to be in there long.

In fact while watching the footage later it was evident that neil lasted just under 1 minute!

I knew of course when he was about to come, his noises, movements, balls tightening up. I got myself ready for it.

Then it was here, I could feel the big heavy pulses just before my mouth was filled with hot creamy spunk.

In his trademark climax pose neil threw his head back, eyes screwed shut, a loud high pitched.

"Aah....aahhhhhh"

Emitted from his wide open mouth. His whole body trembled, fingers clutched my hair tightly. Neil's cock pulsed and twitched, the first two spurts filled my mouth and I had to swallow some down quickly.

Despite concentrating on getting it down I'm very mindful of the camera.....I know what I want to do.

While neil is in the throes of climax, his eyes shut, I tilt my head up and stare at the camera for john.

Giving it such a wicked look, I then let neil's still pumping cock slip out my mouth.

As i stare up at the lens spunk splashes into my face, some runs out the corner of my mouth, my tongue is glistening with pearly white cream.....

Managing a cheeky grin before looking away back at the focus of my attention..... neil's cock was twitching in my hand, cum still pumped out but was slowing.

Its big purple head slick and glistening with his cum and my saliva....

The lower part of my face was covered in it. I quickly swallowed what remained in my mouth then proceeded to suck the dregs out of neil. His cock had stopped coming but it still throbbed in my mouth and hand.

Neil was slowly recovering, head back down eyes open..... watching me lick him clean.....in relieved disbelief.....his mouth still wide open....

When he was clean I got up off my knees. I'd licked most of it off my lips but now needed some tissues. My chin in particular was coated. A strong taste of spunk lay heavy in the back of my throat.....

Wiping myself clean I spoke to neil in my usual quiet confident tone.

"There.....all done.... what a good boy you've been"

I washed my hands and left the bathroom, left him standing there..... speechless.

He did get around to thanking me. Actually came downstairs rather sheepishly 10 minutes later, cap in hand style.

He thanked me over and over again. I simply replied that it was my pleasure and that he had a 'nice one' that was a pleasure to play with.

Pausing just a second I went on, asking him if that had been his first time.....being sucked?

Neil slowly nodded, a shy grin appearing on his face. I then asked what he thought of it?

The grin broadened and he struggled to reply, finding it difficult to put into words, finally answering with a stammered.

"A....am.....amazing"

He went to walk away, then turned back and thanked me once more!

I gave him another 10 minutes to get on with painting then went up to the bathroom, ran a bath, and scratched the itch I'd been developing the whole morning.

I do believe that neil knew what I was doing in there, but I didn't care. The probability that he knew, just made it better. I imagined him just outside the bathroom door, listening to my quiet guarded moans of pleasure, perhaps tossing off into a tissue. It's something that neil would do.

Later, when it was nearly time for him to leave I got his special gift ready, put it in a sealed envelope with his name on. The money, in cash, was also enveloped up and ready.

Then it was time for him to leave.

I stood there with him in the hallway, gave him the cash envelope. Then gave him the gift envelope. He stared at it while taking it from me. Neil was about to say 'what's this?'

But I got in first. Telling him it was a special present from me and that he should open it when alone.

Then, for the first and only time I kissed him, gently on the lips.

There was no danger of being seen, the boys although home, were busy trying to kill each other upstairs over some trivial matter.

Before neil could do or say anything I whispered into his ear.

"I know you'll be thinking of me when your doing it.....know this..... I'll be thinking of you....when I do it"

Drawing back away from him I was welcomed by neil's familiar, wide eyed nervous excited look.

He swallowed and, going bright red, nodded and managed a quiet.

"Thank you"

Those were the last words he said to me, and I didn't see him again for a long time.

I watched from our front doorway as our 'practice subject' walked away and got in his van, driving off and out of our lives.

Well, not completely, we still had lots of footage of him....with me.

That night, when john saw the video.....oh my god! His reaction was the best yet.

So exciting to see the look on his face when I started to get down on my knees in front of neil. He always looked forward to returning home on an evening and watching the latest video together.

He had confided only recently that the thought of me back at home with neil often drove him to distraction and on several occasions between fares or on his short break he'd had to relieve himself. He'd drive down a country lane, whip it out and shake one off into some tissues.

The idea of me doing it with another guy just......drove him nuts.

Well, this video was very special. Despite the boys being in I still got to experience the full force of john's enthusiastic excitement. Making use of the shed 3 times.

It was almost comical in its way, we'd come back from the shed after getting cleaned up. Watch it again and shortly after that......back out to the shed for more!

Our favourite part of the footage was of course, where I stared up into the camera. Such a mischievous look.....red faced.....cum spilling out my mouth..... neil's desperate cries of pleasure filling the bathroom.....

But, inevitably, that part of our journey had come to an end. I didn't want to continue things with neil. Although quickly growing to like the shy, timid man I simply did not find him attractive.

And at that stage in things i was picky!

Later on, looks and the physical aspect didn't really play a part in my choices. If an opportunity excited me, I went for it.

Like previously mentioned, john thought it would be awesome to film neil losing his virginity to me.

And I now regret not doing it.

However, I more than made up for that missed opportunity in the coming months and years ahead.

Neil was just the beginning....

The end.

Epilogue.

So there we have it. Not everyone's cup of tea. I didn't even do it properly with neil. I suppose some folk would say that it didn't count as my first one....and they would have a point.

But to me and john, neil did count. He was our first. Of all the videos we have built up over the years I'd say without doubt that neil's is our favourite and the one we've watched the most.

The situation with neil was perfect, looking back. I'm normally submissive, shy and quiet. But with neil, he was so much more of that than me, so I became the dominant one. This different aspect, role reversal, helped me immensely. It was a huge confidence booster which allowed me to take control. It was this that helped open the door for what has happened since.

More of which I hope to share here soon.

And what of neil?

Well, that was it. He never contacted us again. Then, about 18 months later john had news about him.

John had overhead his friend at work talking to another guy. This friend was the same one who had put us onto neil for the painting job.

As he listened john realised they were talking about neil. Apparently he had undergone a big change which had been gradual. First he'd moved out of the family home and had gotten himself a flat in town.

He was seen out and about a lot more, before he was practically a recluse. Then, recently, neil had been seen with a lady friend holding hands no less! It appeared he had a girlfriend.....

Nobody knew how they'd met and it was suggested it had been an online romance that had progressed.

The guy who was speaking to john's friend apparently knew him better than most folk.

As I took in the news I smiled. I was happy for him that he was doing better.

Then, a couple of months after this news I did see neil while out with my friend kate. We were sat in our favourite cafe talking and sipping coffee, when who should walk past.... holding hands with a nice looking woman of around the same age.

Neil and the woman were deep in conversation and they looked happy.

He didn't see me, sat watching him go by. Another smile spread across my face......as I pondered something....

Had I changed him?

I'd like to think yes, I'd like to think that I.....had a hand in it.....in some way.

Perhaps I had showed him.....that not all women were scary.....

Authors note.......

First of all I'd like to say a big thank you to all the positive feedback I have received. It is much appreciated.

It's much more difficult getting what happened down in words, than what I thought it would be, but I'm enjoying it very much.

Secondly, I will continue to write about my experiences. Documenting each experience that myself and also john enjoyed.

They are all true accounts and will follow on from one another, documenting each encounter we had. The next story will begin where the last one ended.

Thank you for joining us.

Pippa X