The First Purge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crawled closer, spreading his knees and sinking a bit lower to allow his body to lineup up with her body perfectly. "No more words," he groaned as he continued to stroke himself. "Lose yourself in the primal."

She watched as Zack sunk to the ground and began freeing himself of his sneakers and jeans, watching her hungrily as Chris pressed his hips forward and began to sink his throbbing length into her body. The plug was rather large, and it had inadvertently made her pussy even tighter as it claimed much of the room inside her walls for itself. Chris struggled to sink further into her, bringing an animalistic noise from deep inside his chest.

When he grew annoyed with his own dangerously slow pace, he reared back and then forced himself into her pussy balls deep in one violent thrust. With this, he molded his body over the top of her, caging her beneath him and covering her hands with his large tattooed ones. He then began to rut and growl like a beast in heat, ramming himself into her depths harshly and snarling in her ear like a rabid creature.

She responded with cries of her own, loud mewls and moans that filled the air around them and turned a sunshine-filled day into something much more wanton. When he shoved on her shoulders to alter their position, she pressed her face to the ground and raised her ass into the air. He moved to stand squatting above her, driving down into her body with vicious stabbing motions.

In this position, she could feel him bottoming out, slamming into her cervix and causing her lower abdomen to swell. She curiously placed a hand to her body and felt as each dramatic jab of Chris' cock pushed her flesh outward. It was rough, it hurt, but it was a good hurt and she continued to clutch handfuls of earth while screaming for more.

When she turned her head to glance toward her right, Zack was seated on the ground, his partially erect cock trapped in his fist as he pumped himself back to life. He made only grunts and groans, but the effect was completely primal. She wanted to crawl to him and take him inside her pussy before Chris destroyed it entirely, but the feelings he was bringing to her body were too good for her to move anywhere. So she stayed in position, ass to the sky and her little tail wagging every time he slammed into her just right. When she could manage the motor coordination, she would snake a hand between her thighs and rub her pulsating clit slowly, bringing herself closer and closer to that delicious edge of oblivion.

Eventually, Chris seemed to lose the stamina to maintain the pile-driving position, and he collapsed onto his back in the leaves. Hands above his head and his short black hair a mess full of twigs, he gestured to his cock which stood straight up from his body. "Get on," he growled, and she didn't need a second invitation.

She straddled his hips and began to grind on him in little circles, clutching at her breasts, rearing her head back and howling. He took up where she had left off and began to press circles into her clit with his thumb while snaking two fingers inside her along with his cock. The idea that he was practically stroking himself while inside her body? Yeah, that did horribly wonderful things to her.

It was like this that she reached her first orgasm of the day, Chris pumping his first load deep into her pussy and his powerful thrusts actually causing her plug and tail to pop out. Thankfully, Zack had been quick to catch the toy and, when she came back down to earth, she discovered that he was holding it between his fingers and grinning. "A tail, huh? Dirty, dirty, dirty!"

12